Untitled

Attached: hazel-laying-down.png (651x651, 671K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzQuwkKxYLc
youtube.com/watch?v=HORAvz3e738
youtube.com/watch?v=MNcGTCsWo-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he din do nuthin he a good boy

If you are pro-dog you are anti-human
youtube.com/watch?v=vzQuwkKxYLc

Despite only being 13% of the dog population....

Attached: americanus.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Yes and yes, what's your point?

Attached: kot.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Literally niggers

Ruff ruuf, mutherfucker. Tell me a joke, asshole.

every pitbull hate thread is WHITE MAN hate thread in disguise
just think about that
>he was good boy he wouldn't hurt a fly
>he was good man he wouldn't hurt a fly
>and then one day he just snap
>and then one day he just snap

>nigger voice
kek

schools are only white people's shooting ranges in america, user. it's fine.

you'd have a slav(e) voice

bravo

*barks in nigger*

>pits
not even once

Attached: ffs.jpg (1017x530, 94K)

Attached: 1558206594181.jpg (750x422, 54K)

NIGGER BULL

>>by banning pitbulls we are one step closer to ban niggers
just look at UK they banned pitbulls and they are still nigger infected shitholl
by banning pitbulls you are one step closer to gun ban,knife ban etc... then nigger and sand-nigger ban

fucking kek

*boom*
that's the sound of 10 g lead penetrating its skull

look how many dicord trannys came on Jow Forums

discord

Gas the dogs am I right?

Attached: 4021E64600000578-4487364-image-a-26_1494341671113.jpg (306x338, 28K)

i have 6 pits, the oldest is 16 and hasn't bit anyone ever, none of them have. pits are based if you get them from a good breeder and train them properly, basically you can raise them to be niggers or you can raise them to be like white people.

gettin his life together

Attached: gud boi.png (651x651, 839K)

DELET THIS MONGOL

Attached: 1510528425511.png (500x673, 138K)

why keep em if you can't even hold them wtf is wrong with white folks?

Attached: american_pit_bull_terrier_apbt_poster-r6922039d176342838266b2da3d77e20d_w2g_8byvr_540.jpg (540x540, 57K)

>you can train a nigger to fit into a white society every once in a while
Color me shocked.

Attached: america.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

Attached: APBT_spirit_of_America.jpg (300x300, 26K)

haha reminds me of this Russian cartoon
so cute
youtube.com/watch?v=HORAvz3e738

that is a american bully but why would you know that its not like you want to ban specific dog breed or something

wtf why the cat didn't go away

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 13K)

"Pittmommies" are honestly worse than the dogs themselves. I've seen it more than once in my town. A few short and a couple short and fat women that let themselves get dragged down the sidewalk by their pitts.

Why do you care so much about the literal nigger of the dog world?

cats are territorial also instincts

hmm can it be trained to maul mexican immigrant children?

Attached: 1550725383013.jpg (298x416, 63K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 13K)

"pitmommies" the name itself makes me cringe

every fucking time you cocksucking serb faggot

goddamn useless women.

Attached: defending our heritage.jpg (462x462, 50K)

God damn, I hope they killed those fucking dogs

Nigger dog

Amen. People are literally delusional due to their fee fees for cuddaly wuddaly dogo.

nigger does have a point though white people are so given to their dogs it's just absolutely amazes me.
They don't have kids but they do have bunch of bitch dogs who shit and piss.
I understand having pets is relaxing and helps with depression or whatever the fuck but there is such thing as overdoing things.

I just find out you reported that video of two german shepherds killing cat and now it's deleted
very kike of you
youtube.com/watch?v=MNcGTCsWo-U

Whites don't "just snap" then they hear a loud noise and then choose to tear a childs face off. Niggers however have been documented attacking whites just because they were white. Fuck, I've personally had to physically drag my old dumb shit single mom neighbors pitt off of some poor old mans dog because it bolted out of her yard to attack it. Even her fucking Rottweiler had enough sense to back off once I kicked her in the nose and yelled at her. I needed to choke the pitt out and then was ready to shoot it once it let go of the small dog if it did literally anything but head back towards it's house.
Which is why I always put it in quotes. I don't even like using it. Trash people, trash dog. I hope more of them kill their owners.

Attached: 1555540479534.png (427x482, 254K)

Word to the wise: Don't get one of these dogs. Cross them the wrong way & they will attack you.

this is fucking amazing how far you morons go but you are going to remember my words but its going to be too late
once you start banning things there are no going back

Attached: 2504769508.jpg (630x448, 111K)

>then they
When they*

every thing you just said is retarded but ok

Nice argument, you subhuman.

Attached: smugko2.png (186x175, 78K)

if you don't like humans go to the woods and live by yourself let's see how long you will last. I hope your "muh dogos" know agriculture and will pull your teeth out when you get toothache. Seek therapy you sociopath

>Which is why I always put it in quotes.
thank you for your concern

I said "but ok" so that means you win but next time I post this I am going to post article about pitbull attack and school shooting and we will see how similar they are

and also you ignore this one am I wrong here

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1476773255120.jpg (466x700, 48K)

old and stale
fucking cringe

It wasn't me, I swear. But does JewTube remove videos in minutes now after reporting? I saw a white vs black guy video go down two days ago in 20 minutes after it was posted on Jow Forums. Was this always the case, or was it after the purge?

Attached: Gtincluding+romania+as+a+slavic+country+o+kurwa+_2488c8485ed19b7f0ff09df0688c283e.jpg (991x902, 106K)

God made the Serb

>does JewTube remove videos in minutes now after reporting?
I dont know you need to ask that these kike niggers
that video of two gsds killing a cat was 2-3 years up and this is not the first time they report every video I post here where dog attacking someone and he is not pibull

Why in the world would you get rid of knives? You need that shit to cook

I dont know I am not a kike who wants to ban everything ask your friends

If I was about to see this in live... the dogs would not look "all too well" after I had my turn on them.

The dog did appear out of nowhere, so probably instincts told the cat to take a stand.