VARNASHRAMA DHARMA

My Aryan lads,

Life is short,

We need to properly utilize it.

Attached: ADD3FEFC-78B5-4174-8D86-9B357B1B2F42.jpg (800x600, 149K)

>TEXT 7
daivena te hata-dhiyo bhavataḥ prasaṅgāt
sarvāśubhopaśamanād vimukhendriyā ye
kurvanti kāma-sukha-leśa-lavāya dīnā
lobhābhibhūta-manaso ’kuśalāni śaśvat
SYNONYMS
daivena—by fate of misfortune; te—they; hata-dhiyaḥ—bereft of memory; bhavataḥ—of You; prasaṅgāt—from the topics; sarva—all; aśubha—inauspiciousness; upaśamanāt—curbing down; vimukha—turned against; indriyāḥ—senses; ye—those; kurvanti—act; kāma—sense gratification; sukha—happiness; leśa—brief; lavāya—for a moment only; dīnāḥ—poor fellows; lobha-abhibhūta—overwhelmed by greed; manasaḥ—of one whose mind; akuśalāni—inauspicious activities; śaśvat—always.
TRANSLATION
O my Lord, persons who are bereft of the all-auspicious performance of chanting and hearing about Your transcendental activities are certainly unfortunate and are also bereft of good sense. They engage in inauspicious activities, enjoying sense gratification for a very little while.

Attached: 6E028E47-1371-4420-99AF-D6CF0342A126.jpg (334x500, 97K)

>TEXT 8
kṣut-tṛṭ-tridhātubhir imā muhur ardyamānāḥ
śītoṣṇa-vāta-varaṣair itaretarāc ca
kāmāgninācyuta-ruṣā ca sudurbhareṇa
sampaśyato mana urukrama sīdate me
SYNONYMS
kṣut—hunger; tṛṭ—thirst; tri-dhātubhiḥ—three humors, namely mucus, bile and wind; imāḥ—all of them; muhuḥ—always; ardyamānāḥ—perplexed; śīta—winter; uṣṇa—summer; vāta—wind; varaṣaiḥ—by rains; itara-itarāt—and many other disturbances; ca—also; kāma-agninā—by strong sex urges; acyuta-ruṣā—indefatigable anger; ca—also; sudurbhareṇa—most unbearable; sampaśyataḥ—so observing; manaḥ—mind; urukrama—O great actor; sīdate—becomes despondent; me—my.
TRANSLATION
O great actor, my Lord, all these poor creatures are constantly perplexed by hunger, thirst, severe cold, secretion and bile, attacked by coughing winter, blasting summer, rains and many other disturbing elements, and overwhelmed by strong sex urges and indefatigable anger. I take pity on them, and I am very much aggrieved for them.

Attached: 7A69A412-88FD-4253-8AF0-6B4C867B0DC7.jpg (900x450, 222K)

>TEXT 9
yāvat pṛthaktvam idam ātmana indriyārtha-
māyā-balaṁ bhagavato jana īśa paśyet
tāvan na saṁsṛtir asau pratisaṅkrameta
vyarthāpi duḥkha-nivahaṁ vahatī kriyārthā
SYNONYMS
yāvat—as long as; pṛthaktvam—separatism; idam—this; ātmanaḥ—of the body; indriya-artha—for sense gratification; māyā-balam—influence of external energy; bhagavataḥ—of the Personality of Godhead; janaḥ—a person; īśa—O my Lord; paśyet—sees; tāvat—so long; na—not; saṁsṛtiḥ—the influence of material existence; asau—that man; pratisaṅkrameta—can overcome; vyarthā api—although without meaning; duḥkha-nivaham—multiple miseries; vahatī—bringing; kriyā-arthā—for fruitive activities.
TRANSLATION
O my Lord, the material miseries are without factual existence for the soul. Yet as long as the conditioned soul sees the body as meant for sense enjoyment, he cannot get out of the entanglement of material miseries, being influenced by Your external energy.

Attached: 5D548250-EBE5-40EE-9791-08CEBE0BCB7B.jpg (2000x2500, 1.26M)

>TEXT 10
ahny āpṛtārta-karaṇā niśi niḥśayānā
nānā-manoratha-dhiyā kṣaṇa-bhagna-nidrāḥ
daivāhatārtha-racanā ṛṣayo ’pi deva
yuṣmat-prasaṅga-vimukhā iha saṁsaranti
SYNONYMS
ahni—during the daytime; āpṛta—engaged; ārta—distressing engagement; karaṇāḥ—senses; niśi—at night; niḥśayānāḥ—insomnia; nānā—various; manoratha—mental speculations; dhiyā—by intelligence; kṣaṇa—constantly; bhagna—broken; nidrāḥ—sleep; daiva—superhuman; āhata-artha—frustrated; racanāḥ—plans; ṛṣayaḥ—great sages; api—also; deva—O my Lord; yuṣmat—Your Lordship’s; prasaṅga—topic; vimukhāḥ—turned against; iha—in this (material world); saṁsaranti—do rotate.
TRANSLATION
Such nondevotees engage their senses in very troublesome and extensive work, and they suffer insomnia at night because their intelligence constantly breaks their sleep with various mental speculations. They are frustrated in all their various plans by supernatural power. Even great sages, if they are against Your transcendental topics, must rotate in this material world.

Attached: 80DDAE98-89E1-4B20-8B8E-5E8261E05A1B.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Yama Raja , the god of death

>In the Sixth Canto we find the following statements of Yamarāja, the controller of all unfaithful living entities:
dharmaṁ tu sākṣād bhagavat-praṇītaṁ
na vai vidur ṛṣayo nāpi devāḥ
na siddha-mukhyā asurā manuṣyāḥ
kuto nu vidyādhara-cāraṇādayaḥ
[SB 6.3.19]
svayambhūr nāradaḥ śambhuḥ
kumāraḥ kapilo manuḥ
prahlādo janako bhīṣmo
balir vaiyāsakir vayam
dvādaśaite vijānīmo
dharmaṁ bhāgavataṁ bhaṭāḥ
guhyaṁ viśuddhaṁ durbodhaṁ
yaṁ jñātvāmṛtam aśnute

“The principles of religion are initiated by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and no one else, including the sages and demigods, can manufacture any such principles. Since even great sages and demigods are unauthorized to inaugurate such principles of religion, what to speak of others—the so-called mystics, demons, human beings, Vidyādharas and Cāraṇas living in the lower planets? Twelve personalities—Brahmā, Nārada, Lord Śiva, Kumāra, Kapila, Manu, Prahlāda Mahārāja, Janaka Mahārāja, Bhīṣma, Bali, Śukadeva Gosvāmī and Yamarāja—are agents of the Lord authorized to speak and propagate the principles of religion.” (Bhāg. 6.3.19–21)

Attached: FD97B03B-273A-4369-8BEE-7E5AF9FFC5BE.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

butterchicken

Yes. But don’t eat cows.

>To understand what is actually religion is very difficult even if one is situated in the principles of morality and nonviolence. It is very confidential because as soon as one is conversant with the real principles of religion, he is at once liberated to the eternal life of bliss and knowledge. Therefore, one who is not situated in the principles of devotional service to the Lord should not pose himself as a religious leader of the innocent public. The Īśopaniṣad emphatically forbids this nonsense in the following mantra:
andhaṁ tamaḥ praviśanti
ye ’sambhūtim upāsate
tato bhūya iva te tamo
ya u sambhūtyāṁ ratāḥ
(Īśopaniṣad 12)
A person in ignorance of the principles of religion who therefore does nothing in the matter of religion is far better than a person who misguides others in the name of religion without reference to the factual religious principles of devotional service. Such so-called leaders of religion are sure to be condemned by Brahmā and other great authorities.

Attached: 969E86A6-BF81-4382-927F-CB6A2BA82480.jpg (1700x1065, 332K)

>TEXT 11
tvaṁ bhakti-yoga-paribhāvita-hṛt-saroja
āsse śrutekṣita-patho nanu nātha puṁsām
yad-yad-dhiyā ta urugāya vibhāvayanti
tat-tad-vapuḥ praṇayase sad-anugrahāya
SYNONYMS
tvam—unto You; bhakti-yoga—in devotional service; paribhāvita—being one hundred percent engaged; hṛt—of the heart; saroje—on the lotus; āsse—You reside; śruta-īkṣita—seen through the ear; pathaḥ—the path; nanu—now; nātha—O my Lord; puṁsām—of the devotees; yat-yat—whichever; dhiyā—by meditating; te—Your; urugāya—O multiglorious; vibhāvayanti—they specifically think of; tat-tat—the very same; vapuḥ—transcendental form; praṇayase—do You manifest; sat-anugrahāya—to show Your causeless mercy.
TRANSLATION
O my Lord, Your devotees can see You through the ears by the process of bona fide hearing, and thus their hearts become cleansed, and You take Your seat there. You are so merciful to Your devotees that You manifest Yourself in the particular eternal form of transcendence in which they always think of You.

Attached: 1BBC6F01-9FFF-4E7B-834C-5CA4C20E7E14.jpg (478x653, 86K)

>TEXT 12
nātiprasīdati tathopacitopacārair
ārādhitaḥ sura-gaṇair hṛdi baddha-kāmaiḥ
yat sarva-bhūta-dayayāsad-alabhyayaiko
nānā-janeṣv avahitaḥ suhṛd antar-ātmā
SYNONYMS
na—never; ati—very much; prasīdati—become satisfied; tathā—as much as; upacita—by pompous arrangement; upacāraiḥ—with much worshipable paraphernalia; ārādhitaḥ—being worshiped; sura-gaṇaiḥ—by the celestial demigods; hṛdi baddha-kāmaiḥ—with hearts full of all sorts of material desires; yat—that which; sarva—all; bhūta—living entities; dayayā—to show them causeless mercy; asat—nondevotee; alabhyayā—not being achieved; ekaḥ—one without a second; nānā—various; janeṣu—in living entities; avahitaḥ—perceived; suhṛt—well-wishing friend; antaḥ—within; ātmā—Supersoul.
TRANSLATION
My Lord, You are not very much satisfied by the worship of the demigods, who arrange for Your worship very pompously, with various paraphernalia, but who are full of material hankerings. You are situated in everyone’s heart as the Supersoul just to show Your causeless mercy, and You are the eternal well-wisher, but You are unavailable for the nondevotee.

Attached: 364030C1-CF34-494C-A167-E9F0214F96D9.jpg (900x600, 203K)

>TEXT 13
puṁsām ato vividha-karmabhir adhvarādyair
dānena cogra-tapasā paricaryayā ca
ārādhanaṁ bhagavatas tava sat-kriyārtho
dharmo ’rpitaḥ karhicid mriyate na yatra
SYNONYMS
puṁsām—of the people; ataḥ—therefore; vividha-karmabhiḥ—by various fruitive activities; adhvara-ādyaiḥ—by performance of Vedic rituals; dānena—by charities; ca—and; ugra—very hard; tapasā—austerity; paricaryayā—by transcendental service; ca—also; ārādhanam—worship; bhagavataḥ—of the Personality of Godhead; tava—Your; sat-kriyā-arthaḥ—simply for pleasing Your Lordship; dharmaḥ—religion; arpitaḥ—so offered; karhicit—at any time; mriyate—vanquishes; na—never; yatra—there.
TRANSLATION
But the pious activities of the people, such as performance of Vedic rituals, charity, austere penances, and transcendental service, performed with a view to worship You and satisfy You by offering You the fruitive results, are also beneficial. Such acts of religion never go in vain.

Attached: 6570A8D8-8316-44DA-AA97-70AEE555CEB4.jpg (960x720, 145K)

>TEXT 14
śaśvat svarūpa-mahasaiva nipīta-bheda-
mohāya bodha-dhiṣaṇāya namaḥ parasmai
viśvodbhava-sthiti-layeṣu nimitta-līlā-
rāsāya te nama idaṁ cakṛmeśvarāya
SYNONYMS
śaśvat—eternally; svarūpa—transcendental form; mahasā—by the glories; eva—certainly; nipīta—distinguished; bheda—differentiation; mohāya—unto the illusory conception; bodha—self-knowledge; dhiṣaṇāya—intelligence; namaḥ—obeisances; parasmai—unto the Transcendence; viśva-udbhava—creation of the cosmic manifestation; sthiti—maintenance; layeṣu—also destruction; nimitta—for the matter of; līlā—by such pastimes; rāsāya—for enjoyment; te—unto You; namaḥ—obeisances; idam—this; cakṛma—do I perform; īśvarāya—unto the Supreme.
TRANSLATION
Let me offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Transcendence, who is eternally distinguished by His internal potency. His indistinguishable impersonal feature is realized by intelligence for self-realization. I offer my obeisances unto Him who by His pastimes enjoys the creation, maintenance and dissolution of the cosmic manifestation.

Attached: 72459F40-267E-4A5B-9314-F8362D768FA9.jpg (1920x1080, 806K)

>TEXT 15
yasyāvatāra-guṇa-karma-viḍambanāni
nāmāni ye ’su-vigame vivaśā gṛṇanti
te ’naika-janma-śamalaṁ sahasaiva hitvā
saṁyānty apāvṛtāmṛtaṁ tam ajaṁ prapadye
SYNONYMS
yasya—whose; avatāra—incarnations; guṇa—transcendental qualities; karma—activities; viḍambanāni—all mysterious; nāmāni—transcendental names; ye—those; asu-vigame—while quitting this life; vivaśāḥ—automatically; gṛṇanti—invoke; te—they; anaika—many; janma—births; śamalam—accumulated sins; sahasā—immediately; eva—certainly; hitvā—giving up; saṁyānti—obtain; apāvṛta—open; amṛtam—immortality; tam—Him; ajam—the unborn; prapadye—I take shelter.
TRANSLATION
Let me take shelter of the lotus feet of Him whose incarnations, qualities and activities are mysterious imitations of worldly affairs. One who invokes His transcendental names, even unconsciously, at the time he quits this life, is certainly washed immediately of the sins of many, many births and attains Him without fail.

Attached: CF0C7C5A-2481-4067-BDEC-0757723CBB3B.jpg (500x281, 84K)

>TEXT 16
yo vā ahaṁ ca giriśaś ca vibhuḥ svayaṁ ca
sthity-udbhava-pralaya-hetava ātma-mūlam
bhittvā tri-pād vavṛdha eka uru-prarohas
tasmai namo bhagavate bhuvana-drumāya
SYNONYMS
yaḥ—one who; vai—certainly; aham ca—also I; giriśaḥ ca—also Śiva; vibhuḥ—the Almighty; svayam—personality (as Viṣṇu); ca—and; sthiti—maintenance; udbhava—creation; pralaya—dissolution; hetavaḥ—the causes; ātma-mūlam—self-rooted; bhittvā—having penetrated; tri-pāt—three trunks; vavṛdhe—grew; ekaḥ—one without a second; uru—many; prarohaḥ—branches; tasmai—unto Him; namaḥ—obeisances; bhagavate—unto the Personality of Godhead; bhuvana-drumāya—unto the tree of the planetary system.
TRANSLATION
Your Lordship is the prime root of the tree of the planetary systems. This tree has grown by first penetrating the material nature in three trunks—as me, Śiva and You, the Almighty—for creation, maintenance and dissolution, and we three have grown with many branches. Therefore I offer my obeisances unto You, the tree of the cosmic manifestation.

Attached: 4EA7543A-5BA7-4A2E-8328-C2FB2B1C37F4.jpg (1066x1600, 472K)

>TEXT 17
loko vikarma-nirataḥ kuśale pramattaḥ
karmaṇy ayaṁ tvad-udite bhavad-arcane sve
yas tāvad asya balavān iha jīvitāśāṁ
sadyaś chinatty animiṣāya namo ’stu tasmai
SYNONYMS
lokaḥ—people in general; vikarma—work without sense; nirataḥ—engaged in; kuśale—in beneficial activity; pramattaḥ—negligent; karmaṇi—in activity; ayam—this; tvat—by You; udite—enunciated; bhavat—of You; arcane—in worship; sve—their own; yaḥ—who; tāvat—as long as; asya—of the people in general; balavān—very strong; iha—this; jīvita-āśām—struggle for existence; sadyaḥ—directly; chinatti—is cut to pieces; animiṣāya—by the eternal time; namaḥ—my obeisances; astu—let there be; tasmai—unto Him.
TRANSLATION
People in general all engage in foolish acts, not in the really beneficial activities enunciated directly by You for their guidance. As long as their tendency for foolish work remains powerful, all their plans in the struggle for existence will be cut to pieces. I therefore offer my obeisances unto Him who acts as eternal time.

Attached: A29A6B9C-FF33-4BD3-83DA-FD8DECAB74B3.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

>TEXT 18
yasmād bibhemy aham api dviparārdha-dhiṣṇyam
adhyāsitaḥ sakala-loka-namaskṛtaṁ yat
tepe tapo bahu-savo ’varurutsamānas
tasmai namo bhagavate ’dhimakhāya tubhyam
SYNONYMS
yasmāt—from whom; bibhemi—fear; aham—I; api—also; dvi-para-ardha—up to the limit of 4,300,000,000 x 2 x 30 x 12 x 100 solar years; dhiṣṇyam—place; adhyāsitaḥ—situated in; sakala-loka—all other planets; namaskṛtam—honored by; yat—that; tepe—underwent; tapaḥ—penances; bahu-savaḥ—many, many years; avarurutsamānaḥ—desiring to obtain You; tasmai—unto Him; namaḥ—I do offer my obeisances; bhagavate—unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead; adhimakhāya—unto Him who is the enjoyer of all sacrifices; tubhyam—unto Your Lordship.
TRANSLATION
Your Lordship, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You who are indefatigable time and the enjoyer of all sacrifices. Although I am situated in an abode which will continue to exist for a time duration of two parārdhas, although I am the leader of all other planets in the universe, and although I have undergone many, many years of penance for self-realization, still I offer my respects unto You.

Attached: 5EB8900C-F7F3-485F-AD06-9D116DEA53BE.jpg (1108x799, 230K)

>TEXT 19
tiryaṅ-manuṣya-vibudhādiṣu jīva-yoniṣv
ātmecchayātma-kṛta-setu-parīpsayā yaḥ
reme nirasta-viṣayo ’py avaruddha-dehas
tasmai namo bhagavate puruṣottamāya
SYNONYMS
tiryak—animals lower than human beings; manuṣya—human beings, etc.; vibudha-ādiṣu—amongst the demigods; jīva-yoniṣu—in different species of life; ātma—self; icchayā—by the will; ātma-kṛta—self-created; setu—obligations; parīpsayā—desiring to preserve; yaḥ—who; reme—performing transcendental pastimes; nirasta—not being affected; viṣayaḥ—material contamination; api—certainly; avaruddha—manifested; dehaḥ—transcendental body; tasmai—unto Him; namaḥ—my obeisances; bhagavate—unto the Personality of Godhead; puruṣottamāya—the primeval Lord.
TRANSLATION
O my Lord, by Your own will You appear in the various species of living entities, among animals lower than human beings as well as among the demigods, to perform Your transcendental pastimes. You are not affected by material contamination. You come just to fulfill the obligations of Your own principles of religion, and therefore, O Supreme Personality, I offer my obeisances unto You for manifesting such different forms.

Attached: 23E73E06-1947-4320-8C4C-8563CACE74D9.jpg (1001x569, 199K)

>TEXT 20
yo ’vidyayānupahato ’pi daśārdha-vṛttyā
nidrām uvāha jaṭharī-kṛta-loka-yātraḥ
antar-jale ’hi-kaśipu-sparśānukūlāṁ
bhīmormi-mālini janasya sukhaṁ vivṛṇvan
SYNONYMS
yaḥ—one; avidyayā—influenced by nescience; anupahataḥ—without being affected; api—in spite of; daśa-ardha—five; vṛttyā—interaction; nidrām—sleep; uvāha—accepted; jaṭharī—within the abdomen; kṛta—doing so; loka-yātraḥ—maintenance of the different entities; antaḥ-jale—within the water of devastation; ahi-kaśipu—on the snake bed; sparśa-anukūlām—happy for the touch; bhīma-ūrmi—violent waves; mālini—chain of; janasya—of the intelligent person; sukham—happiness; vivṛṇvan—showing.
TRANSLATION
My Lord, You accept the pleasure of sleeping in the water of devastation, where there are violent waves, and You enjoy pleasure on the bed of snakes, showing the happiness of Your sleep to intelligent persons. At that time, all the universal planets are stationed within Your abdomen.

Attached: F6DDD99D-C413-4F18-A3D2-AD90B7C07725.jpg (843x1200, 240K)

>TEXT 21
yan-nābhi-padma-bhavanād aham āsam īḍya
loka-trayopakaraṇo yad-anugraheṇa
tasmai namas ta udara-stha-bhavāya yoga-
nidrāvasāna-vikasan-nalinekṣaṇāya
SYNONYMS
yat—whose; nābhi—navel; padma—lotus; bhavanāt—from the house of; aham—I; āsam—became manifested; īḍya—O worshipable one; loka-traya—the three worlds; upakaraṇaḥ—helping in the creation of; yat—whose; anugraheṇa—by the mercy; tasmai—unto Him; namaḥ—my obeisances; te—unto You; udara-stha—situated within the abdomen; bhavāya—having the universe; yoga-nidrā-avasāna—after the end of that transcendental sleep; vikasat—blossoming; nalina-īkṣaṇāya—unto Him whose opening eyes are like lotuses.
TRANSLATION
O object of my worship, I am born from the house of Your lotus navel for the purpose of creating the universe by Your mercy. All these planets of the universe were stationed within Your transcendental abdomen while You were enjoying sleep. Now, Your sleep having ended, Your eyes are open like blossoming lotuses in the morning.

Attached: D05EC796-A392-4C32-A606-5ED4020ADFC4.jpg (1300x866, 230K)

>TEXT 22
so ’yaṁ samasta-jagatāṁ suhṛd eka ātmā
sattvena yan mṛḍayate bhagavān bhagena
tenaiva me dṛśam anuspṛśatād yathāhaṁ
srakṣyāmi pūrvavad idaṁ praṇata-priyo ’sau
SYNONYMS
saḥ—He; ayam—the Lord; samasta-jagatām—of all the universes; suhṛt ekaḥ—the one friend and philosopher; ātmā—the Supersoul; sattvena—by the mode of goodness; yat—one who; mṛḍayate—causes happiness; bhagavān—the Personality of Godhead; bhagena—with six opulences; tena—by Him; eva—certainly; me—to me; dṛśam—power of introspection; anuspṛśatāt—let Him give; yathā—as; aham—I; srakṣyāmi—will be able to create; pūrva-vat—as before; idam—this universe; praṇata—surrendered; priyaḥ—dear; asau—He (the Lord).
TRANSLATION
Let the Supreme Lord be merciful towards me. He is the one friend and soul of all living entities in the world, and He maintains all, for their ultimate happiness, by His six transcendental opulences. May He be merciful towards me so that I, as before, may be empowered with the introspection to create, for I am also one of the surrendered souls who are dear to the Lord.

Attached: A84EACE7-A18E-4894-B21F-A06BF2D785D3.jpg (683x1024, 240K)

>TEXT 23
eṣa prapanna-varado ramayātma-śaktyā
yad yat kariṣyati gṛhīta-guṇāvatāraḥ
tasmin sva-vikramam idaṁ sṛjato ’pi ceto
yuñjīta karma-śamalaṁ ca yathā vijahyām

TRANSLATION
The Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is always the benefactor of the surrendered souls. His activities are always enacted through His internal potency, Ramā, or the goddess of fortune. I pray only to engage in His service in the creation of the material world, and I pray that I not be materially affected by my works, for thus I may be able to give up the false prestige of being the creator.

PURPORT
In the matter of material creation, maintenance and destruction, there are three incarnations of the material modes of nature—Brahmā, Viṣṇu and Maheśvara. But the Lord’s incarnation as Viṣṇu, in His internal potency, is the supreme energy for the total activities. Brahmā, who is only an assistant in the modes of creation, wanted to remain in his actual position as an instrument of the Lord instead of becoming puffed up by the false prestige of thinking himself the creator. That is the way of becoming dear to the Supreme Lord and receiving His benediction. Foolish men want to take credit for all creations made by them, but intelligent persons know very well that not a blade of grass can move without the will of the Lord; thus all the credit for wonderful creations must go to Him. By spiritual consciousness only can one be free from the contamination of material affection and receive the benedictions offered by the Lord.

Attached: 8F96B8FF-F198-48B2-9B78-EC77577F7914.jpg (1300x866, 224K)

>TEXT 24
nābhi-hradād iha sato ’mbhasi yasya puṁso
vijñāna-śaktir aham āsam ananta-śakteḥ
rūpaṁ vicitram idam asya vivṛṇvato me
mā rīriṣīṣṭa nigamasya girāṁ visargaḥ
SYNONYMS
nābhi-hradāt—from the navel lake; iha—in this millennium; sataḥ—lying; ambhasi—in the water; yasya—one whose; puṁsaḥ—of the Personality of Godhead; vijñāna—of the total universe; śaktiḥ—energy; aham—I; āsam—was born; ananta—unlimited; śakteḥ—of the powerful; rūpam—form; vicitram—variegated; idam—this; asya—His; vivṛṇvataḥ—manifesting; me—unto me; mā—may not; rīriṣīṣṭa—vanish; nigamasya—of the Vedas; girām—of the sounds; visargaḥ—vibration.
TRANSLATION
The Lord’s potencies are innumerable. As He lies down in the water of devastation, I am born as the total universal energy from the navel lake in which the lotus sprouts. I am now engaged in manifesting His diverse energies in the form of the cosmic manifestation. I therefore pray that in the course of my material activities I may not be deviated from the vibration of the Vedic hymns.

Attached: 0D6EFCCF-FC8B-427B-BD17-5DBBCAB239A2.png (889x532, 383K)

>TEXT 25
so ’sāv adabhra-karuṇo bhagavān vivṛddha-
prema-smitena nayanāmburuhaṁ vijṛmbhan
utthāya viśva-vijayāya ca no viṣādaṁ
mādhvyā girāpanayatāt puruṣaḥ purāṇaḥ
SYNONYMS
saḥ—He (the Lord); asau—that; adabhra—unlimited; karuṇaḥ—merciful; bhagavān—the Personality of Godhead; vivṛddha—excessive; prema—love; smitena—by smiling; nayana-amburuham—the lotus eyes; vijṛmbhan—by opening; utthāya—for flourishing; viśva-vijayāya—for glorifying the cosmic creation; ca—as also; naḥ—our; viṣādam—dejection; mādhvyā—by sweet; girā—words; apanayatāt—let Him kindly remove; puruṣaḥ—the Supreme; purāṇaḥ—oldest.
TRANSLATION
The Lord, who is supreme and is the oldest of all, is unlimitedly merciful. I wish that He may smilingly bestow His benediction upon me by opening His lotus eyes. He can uplift the entire cosmic creation and remove our dejection by kindly speaking His directions.

Attached: 32E760F7-5DF7-4565-B7FE-B65F8181C4D3.jpg (1024x683, 186K)

>TEXT 26
maitreya uvāca
sva-sambhavaṁ niśāmyaivaṁ
tapo-vidyā-samādhibhiḥ
yāvan mano-vacaḥ stutvā
virarāma sa khinnavat
SYNONYMS
maitreyaḥ uvāca—the great sage Maitreya said; sva-sambhavam—the source of his appearance; niśāmya—by seeing; evam—thus; tapaḥ—penance; vidyā—knowledge; samādhibhiḥ—as also by concentration of the mind; yāvat—as far as possible; manaḥ—mind; vacaḥ—words; stutvā—having prayed; virarāma—became silent; saḥ—he (Brahmā); khinna-vat—as if tired.
TRANSLATION
The sage Maitreya said: O Vidura, after observing the source of his appearance, namely the Personality of Godhead, Brahmā prayed for His mercy as far as his mind and words would permit him. Thus having prayed, he became silent, as if tired from his activities of penance, knowledge and mental concentration.
PURPORT
Brahmā’s enlightenment in knowledge was due to the Lord sitting within his heart. After being created, Brahmā could not ascertain the source of his appearance, but after penance and mental concentration he could see the source of his birth, and thus he became enlightened through his heart. The spiritual master outside and the spiritual master within are both representations of the Lord. Unless one has contact with such bona fide representations, one cannot claim to be a spiritual master. Lord Brahmā had no opportunity to take the help of a spiritual master from outside because at that time Brahmā himself was the only creature in the universe. Therefore, on becoming satisfied by the prayers of Brahmā, the Lord enlightened him about everything from within.

Attached: 94F97044-1ED3-4D17-A92A-40022AA46C79.jpg (1300x866, 303K)

this is all real anons, understanding the universe gives you superpowers

For fucks sake faggots, you all are literally made to find out the truth

The goal is to use these superpowers in the service of the Lord.

Attached: EBD25AAC-A16C-4DF3-9A2B-106AD71FFBEC.jpg (1280x632, 251K)

Duh

Remember to vote Tulsi2020

Tell everyone you know

Attached: 43FCC6A6-3696-47B7-B7D6-95052F171874.jpg (1312x2000, 1.95M)

Lurk moar on your own mind