Why are Japanese the only Asians that aren't pile of shit tier?

Why are Japanese the only Asians that aren't pile of shit tier?

Attached: Japan-Rising-Sun-Flag-001.jpg (1700x1083, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeLicqyT6_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are piles of shit tier just like the gooks and the chinks.
After all, all nips live to work so that they can die from overworking. It's what they love doing.

japan has never been fully invaded

This. They are subhuman.

We nuked the shit out of them

This, they also loved Hitler which speaks volumes of their character

i would sniff italian/jap hapa feet.

Attached: jap italian.jpg (1448x2172, 980K)

That's a very good question, I hope it'll be answered itt

Commies are subhuman

Why have the French always been Japonophiles?

About 20% of their ethnic makeup is white. The Japanese are a combination of Asians from the continent and white-esque siberians from a land bridge in the north. The ainu are the remnants of those "whites"

Japan is just as degenerate as the west at this point. The only Asian country worth their salt is North Korea.

Their history evolved along a path more similar to european history than other asian societies and so they fit in with the west better.

Because they're fucking losers.

Why are the "english canadians" such horrid cunts to the true canadiens

They are delusional losers biting what they can't chew because muh superior race?

Radiation gave them souls.

Attached: charmandertits.jpg (389x473, 21K)

Which part of her is Japanese, which part Italian? Cant tell.

she is japanese and italian.

Attached: rosa kato.jpg (700x980, 100K)

>race mixing
Why is this thread filled with leafs?
Ironic considering your flag vlad

All my knowledge of Japan is from a 20 year anime viewing habit. From what I know, your post is correct. The nips are obviously obsessed with work and they instill this obsession to children through japanimation.

Attached: 1541087353848.jpg (558x750, 31K)

she has cute feet

Good question as well but idk
I've personally always loved the nips for many reasons but I can't really tell you why they're so popular here

>t. literal kike slave

Shillnigger

they accepted european style of ruling and order was better than pagan roleplaying crap

Attached: D7q4BvPUYAImuDO.jpg (855x1200, 223K)

South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and China if I must be quite honest are pretty ok too. It's really mostly a matter of money. I know Jow Forums likes to deny this part of reality, but the moment someone gets rich they can afford education manners and dressing a bit more nicely. A well mannered nigger in a nicely tailored suit on a sidewalk in uptown manhattan is nothing that makes you cross the street, race "realism" notwithstanding.

Attached: 11906164_479735458876858_186824493_n.jpg (800x450, 106K)

How so? We bite shit because of muh superior ideology not blood.
Why did you conquered foreign clay btw?

>nigger in a well tailored suit
>things that rarely happens
After all, intelligence is the number one factor for determining ability to produce wealth, and thus ability to earn money. Niggers are dumb, and rarely earn a lot of money. The people you see as not a pile of shit tier are exceptional not because they have money, that is merely a consequence of their ability, with their ability being the consequence of something else. Perhaps genetics, but the cause and effect relation of the things you're observing is wrong.

There are millions of niggers who are richer than you and me out there. Does it follow that they all inherited higher intelligence from their parents than we did? Sorry, I dont buy that bullshit.

Yeah the superior communist idealogy that self-destructed without much of a fight. Yep fighting for that rather than race is soooo much better Ivan.

thats bullshit . i see niggers getting good jobs with well paid salaries just because of affirmative action, and they didn't earn those positions by merit, and they are consistently the slowest most unproductive workers that complain about everything

Attached: fat-black-woman.jpg (648x419, 75K)

We don't like to deny that part of reality, we just admit it isn't the whole of reality. Intellect, drive, impulse control, and tendency toward certain emotions are all primarily genetic, ergo it makes perfect sense that races which evolved under different survival pressures would favor different spreads of these traits. Ergo, you can take the jiggaboo out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the melanin enhanced, no matter how rich you make them, or how much education you try to impart to him.

What country is the rich nigger living in? What made that country wealthy and why is it able to sustain its wealth? How would the alleged rich nigger be doing if he was in Somali or Zimbabwae? And why are those countries such shit?

Attached: 1499972662719.jpg (666x666, 148K)

superior genetics senpai

Attached: tumblr_neexioaTqZ1qf596ho6_1280.jpg (1280x1902, 587K)

But why?

>Intellect, drive, impulse control, and tendency toward certain emotions are all primarily genetic
You make it sound as if these mechanisms and how they factor into behavior are well understood by science, but they are not understood at all.
>Ergo, you can take the jiggaboo out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the melanin enhanced, no matter how rich you make them, or how much education you try to impart to him.
While I'm happy you find some satisfaction in the virtues of Team White (or Team Yellow), I'm more concerned with the implications for you and me as an individual.

With a family history of concistently mediocre performers, it seems that what you're offering is a future of predetermined mediocre performance. The genes are what they are, no need to apply myself, seeing as I just dont have the DNA to succeed anyway... Again, not buying that crap. Ideas, habits and effort overrule genes, and I know for a fact that I can control all of it. Inherited destiny is just an excuse for not trying harder.

Attached: 1556276330933.jpg (842x927, 229K)

Actually the Japs are the biggest piles of shit. They are not asians, they are more similar to the jungle niggers with their barbarism.

I didn't say it was better, burger.
Also
>without much of a fight
It caused you lazy fucks to take your gaze from the ground to the sky, to go to the Moon. It made you better human beings.
Without it you would just eat Macs and shart at the closest mall all day.

Because we are not related to china/corea that much, unlike other people say.
Dont even get me started on the low IQ part of asia.
If anything we closer to tibet. Probably because the chinese today are not the same like past because they were all killed.

Attached: dna.jpg (1014x834, 289K)

My grandfather in law just died. I was looking through his old photo albums and he had a big old framed Hitler and Tōjō portraits.

except Japan is one of if not the most peaceful country on earth with the most successful/organized megacity on earth (tokyo)
youtube.com/watch?v=TeLicqyT6_0

>While I'm happy you find some satisfaction in the virtues of Team White (or Team Yellow),
Both, actually. Both have proven themselves to be the only races with the right combination of intelligence, emotion, impulse control, and adherence to a social contract to make societies worth living in. I don't have to hate 1 to take pride in the other.

> I'm more concerned with the implications for you and me as an individual.
Don't be. Society needs people at all levels, as long as they are net positives, no matter how minor a way.

>it seems that what you're offering is a future of predetermined mediocre performance
Thats not what I'm saying at all. Those factors are primarily genetic, but environment also plays an important factor.

>and I know for a fact that I can control all of it
If you take 2 men, one who is 2 meters tall, with high testosterone, and one who is 165cm tall with moderate testosterone, and you send them both to the gym to exercise, which will show more improvement? Effort and desire can overcome a certain level of genetic baggage, but to say you can will its effects away is ludicrous. Education and effort can take someone with an IQ of 100, to 110, but it will never make them an Einstein. No matter how much encouragement and reward you give a chiuahua, it will never run and jump like a border collie. A labrador retriever will never be as aggressive as a pit bull.

>tfw getting qt 3.14 nip gf
Feels good man I will live in Glorious Japan

>If you take 2 men, one who is 2 meters tall, with high testosterone, and one who is 165cm tall with moderate testosterone, and you send them both to the gym to exercise, which will show more improvement? Effort and desire can overcome a certain level of genetic baggage, but to say you can will its effects away is ludicrous. Education and effort can take someone with an IQ of 100, to 110, but it will never make them an Einstein. No matter how much encouragement and reward you give a chiuahua, it will never run and jump like a border collie. A labrador retriever will never be as aggressive as a pit bull.
Length of the human body and potential for muscular mass is well understood by medical science and wholly within the realm of the physical. Behavior; what I can do; what thoughts I can think; what skills I can acquire - those are all within the realm of the mechanisms of the human brain, which is not understood at all. We cannot use the former as an analogy for the latter, because doing so assumes facts not in evidence.

Lacking conclusive evidence, I tend to think that ideas are the prime determinant of outcomes in human behavior. If you have unsound ideas about how to build a house that will not fall down, then your house will fall down, no matter what DNA is present in the physical body you use to build the house. Ideas are freely transmittable, not tied to any physical body. They can even exist here on your screen for you to read them. They are, in fact, the mechanism that made genetically determined instincts obsolete as the main determinant of animal behavior.

Based.

So you believe you can grab someone from the retard house, and as long as he gets enough schooling he'll become a genius? You seem to be ignoring that the human brain is also determined by genetics. Do you think emotions, desire to please, aggression, eagerness to learn, willpower, etc, that those have no physical component in the brain?

Singaporeans are assholes.

No, I think there's plenty of evidence that that isnt easily done. The jury is out on why, as intelligence and behavior is very poorly understood. But that allows us to speculate freely, so let's, shall we.

>The weakness of idea-driven behavior is that it's considerably less robust than instinct-driven behavior, which can be very deadly. This results in a human tendency to reject ideas that are not of immediate practical use, especially if they are inconsistent with whatever has been previously accepted
>Core cognitive habits and skills are established in the first years of childhood and considerably harder to change thereafter

In that order

Ainu DNA makes them a bit white

Google Unit 731
Google Hisashi Ouchi
Google Junko Furuta

Not even a gook, before you start, I’m not even trying to say the Japs are particularly bad I’m just saying they are fundamentally no better.

This. Nigger spirit is universal.

None of this matters to my point. To wit, willpower, desire, and effort can compensate for some deficiency in mental and physical ability. However this compensation is limited, and the desire themselves are also dependent on genetics. If you're going to say that the degree of compensation is infinite, than I'm going to have to ask you to show an example of a retard going Charlie Gordon, or a manlet becoming a powerlifting champion, without suddenly identifying as female.

Because genetics plays such a large role in physical, intellectual and emotional spread, of course the races, who evolved with different selection pressures have different physical, intellectual, and emotional capabilities. The real world certainly seems to confirm this; can you name even one non white, non east asian country that isn't a shithole? They even had to redefine the IQ ranges for mental retardation because so many blacks were naturally retarded that it was wayciss. Which only makes sense because they evolved in such a r-selected environment that things like intellectual capability and emotional restraint weren't advantageous.

Back on topic though, you need to show a retard who became a genius, or else make a hell of an argument for why emotions arent based on physical structures in the brain when there is overwhelming documentation of brain injury and strokes altering peoples personalities severely.

>Without it you would just eat Macs and shart at the closest mall all day.
That's what happens though

Well yes, there is no more evil commies to fight with. They quickly reverted to be animals they are.

>The Census Bureau defines White people as follows: "White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

Attached: 1560211289867.png (313x406, 61K)

The primary theory is; winter makes smarter people. If you cant just walk out and pick a mango any time of the year, people who are able to delay gratification, and plan ahead do better, and reproduce. This is also why every nation in or around the tropics is an utter shithole, they are populated by idiots.

Japan gets cold. Japan has also been historically very isolationist. They were never conquered by external peoples. No interbreeding with tropical people diluting the genes.

China is huge, even though it shares the same harsh winter in the north, you have tropical retards in the south, and they can interbreed.

Mongolia, even though also cold winter, didnt progress beyond nomad life. Farming never gave them that extra boost.

They didn't fall for jewish tricks

? Nips are still pagan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people

No no they are exactly fundamentally evil. Something in their blood makes them no better than the Neanderthal savages that live through white people. That's why the Japs and white people love to wank each other off, both races are inherently evil.

Japs are the worst kind of chinks and they are the biggest pile of shit. They diesase world with shitty cartoons and their garbage "culture", not to mention that nearly every weeb is a leftard. Not a fan of modern 'murica but they should nuke them till there is nothing left of these shits. Fuck chinkpan.

Because you're a weeb

Japan has been cucked since 1945

Attached: japanese women+ gis+ japanese vet.jpg (1832x1392, 831K)

Ainu aren't Caucasian at all. They are ancient proto-Asian, which makes Japs are the most "Asian" East Asians.

You're still a bunch of Chinks.

Attached: 1558137858326.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

So are canucks.

Ainus are less white than sinodont asians you fucking retard. Imagine being this fucking retarded.

>be jap
>look asian, talk asian, think asian but rape like white people
>deny own asian blood and suck up to western overlords
>still get rejected and looked down upon by whites
>still get called insect by white people
>still get confused as any other chink or gook on the streets

just kekking at these pathetic spineless people

Based

Attached: white in America 2.jpg (967x634, 105K)

And another one.

Attached: white in america.jpg (942x459, 74K)

The only ones calling out other races subhumans are whitoids. Makes you wonder...
>Whites subversed
>Asians remain pure

Southern Japan is warm and Okinawa us tropical

Japs are shit tier

because most asians are jungle niggers that fought against everything from the west or were soulless like chinks and gooks and abandoned their culture for the west, japan is the only one who really tried to balance them

Japanese descended from Mongols and hans which are east asian and evolved in winter climate

Japanaese have their own identity and are their own thing rather than a blanket term like white or Asian which have different sub races in them. They also do have unique looking people. Kind of like how England isn't pure Germanic

Attached: 2types.png (205x246, 92K)

And the Jomon people depending on the person's mixture especially for Ryukyans.

Says the American with no race or cultural identity for a culture apart from muh freedom despite being a police state and international finance's attack dog and consumerism.

Attached: WhenYouFindOutRothschildBankMeme.jpg (750x729, 355K)

Cause whites got BTFO by kikes.

>Seething
>Using Asian tech
>Wearing Asian clothes
>Made in China
You must be in denial, brainwashed, or mossad. Choose one

Ever heard of the Meiji Restoration?

Attached: kike7.png (300x458, 145K)

They didn't buy into the communism meme. They were more worried about commies invading their islands than the nukes so the emperor had to surrender when news came of commies from the north

Jomon/Ainu are just a different kind of Mongoloid. Japanese people still cluster with other East Asians.

I heard they are proto Mongoloids rather than the modern one which is why they didn't have neotonous features. I also hard claims they are Siberian, or related to certain native Americans or Haiwaiians and stuff.

I meant to say neo rather than modern as both still exist.

>nigger spirit is universal

Flag checks out

Attached: 1484952182715.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

China, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore are pretty based as well desu.

Go starve to death commie scum.

its like playing deus ex

I like to watch school/office anime where they stress about their studies or work(all of them) and laugh how I accomplished all that with half the work plus I can do all that in English also.
They don't just work too much. Most of that work is unnecessary and inefficient.

alot of work is unnecessary and inefficient everywhere, it varies by culture

fuck

>t.weeb

>"Oh no im a japanese i had a bad day i think im gonna kill myself"
They created anime so they are degenerate. China and NK are the only non degenerate asians

China is a non trad atheist commie nation. Rural Japan is trad but China is messed up. Look at what they did to Tibet and their own people.

Unbased and Bluepilled

Based and Empirepilled

Attached: 2e5b4003d0MELAN.jpg (960x720, 86K)

t. cut dick mongrel

Based indeed.

Tojo did nothing wrong, the real culprit behind Japan's destruction was Konoe Fumimaro, the previous PM, who in fact was a soviet spy.

Australians kill innocent cats just so they can defend abos and killer snakes. That alone makes them more subhuman than the Japanese.

Poland has never been relevant on the world stage, you only exist just to get fucked in the ass by Germans.

Because you made them cuck by bombing their country twice, amerishit.

>China
Bugman, but right about the America question
>South Korea
Consumerist, Circumcised mongrels
>Taiwan and Singapore
Okay, I'll give you that. They're pretty based.

Attached: are you serious about this bullshit.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Because they don't have spine and accept whatever US says as the ultimate cucks they are?