Don't know how some of you inbred retarded cocksuckers defend you're shit measurement units...

Don't know how some of you inbred retarded cocksuckers defend you're shit measurement units, like ffs how can you be so blinded by your stupid fucking american pride to not realize that your companies and most investigation centers work double to go out of their way and work with your shit measurement units alongside the metric system in order to appeal to a greater audience and keep measurements more exact

Attached: 1555072104078.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

your*

I, for one, voted Obama based on his policies.

It's not that the US never thought to employ the metric system but rather it was voluntary to use the metric system. Most people using imperial measurement, refused the metric system.

Companies still have to reference some imperial unit in their products because there's a big number of people who not only support it, but use it,

>work double

you mean wolfram alpha that shit to whatever unit of measurement they need/want, the future is now you retard

Ironic coming from a pea brained european

every country in the world could have it's own measurements now and it wouldn't matter at all because cataloging them would be as easy as making an excel spreadsheet

the existence of measurement systems outside of metric really only angers deep spectrum artists, like a toy block out of place

you are unable to prove me wrong

>tfw we lost a great footballer because people still intolerant of sexual freedoms

>football
Is that what they call having your m8 take a picture of you in the bathroom while you take your dick out and piss on your face? I was never quite sure what all you people were talking about.

Lmao@your 'life'

No that's called sexual freedoms, because people are intolerant of that he can no longer play football.
Sad story really.

Do you even know what the metric system is even based on?,
do you even know how delicate it is to establish a solid measurement unit?
Do you even know basic engineering or history about industrialization and progress to know how important it is for a standard measurement unit to exist?

Its not the fucking stone age to have so many undeveloped simplistic measurement units, now in this age of progress, mass production and industrialisation exact and solid units of measurement are needed more than always.

I really expected more from you pol users

What are you like middle school edgelords who watch Steven crowder instead of doing your homework?

Attached: 1555306886092.jpg (1024x740, 185K)

Well good thing I use the cripple bathroom. At least it has a lock on it to keep the cripples and paparazzi out so I can keep my career.

if the conversions are that fucking difficult then you are a IRL dumbass

Shit, you are retarded. Good luck to you

You're the one who clicked on a picture of a guy pissing on his face.

Its not the conversions you inbred retard, its the manufacturing standards and the fact that you will never use an inch or a mile on its fullest because they are inexact

Who the fuck needs to know if it's exactly a mile?

No, that's not true.

shut up russian hacker

Yeah why not using the exact measurement instead of having to cope with a four digit fraction

Nobody uses fractional miles, dolt. It's once decimal point max, like on odometers in your car where a whole fucking mile actually matters. Retard.

You just said full miles aren't important

In engineering we always have to cope with your imperials fucking with over 3 digit fractions

>i'm in engineering
>oy vey these fractions
cope harder faggot go engineer a loo to poo in