How bad is the reputation of France in your country

Attached: 1560234521711.png (776x508, 443K)

We just call you pussies and memes like that. At the end of the day I respect you though. I wish your country the best

We love french people, we usually call you "gabachos de mierda" which means "our dearest neighbors"

We know you frogs should have btfo those dirty anglo kikes

Attached: napoleon.png (1088x1080, 521K)

lost to the brown hordes

I like them. The working visas who come over are pretty chill. Girls are very nice, but not my favorite.

Their reputation is that they're arrogant, I like arrogance, especially in women, so I never really cared.

Pretty indiferent , we just view Macron as the cuck that has been boycoting eu-mercosur trade deals.

Also the Paris subway is pretty funny , the "at least i have the constitution" meme was the first thing i saw when i entered your subway.

Attached: francepee2.jpg (800x532, 114K)

You are considered rude and arrogant along with the usual Anglo grievances against frogs....also you bombed some lefty greenpeace faggots in Auckland harbour in the 80's and everyone hates you for that too.

we consider you mostly based, but also kind of retarded the last couple hundred years. would be nice if your thinking was a few steps above postmodernism

Proof America in not Anglo right here

Barely ever mentioned, desu

Most people don't know how much it's changed

>You are considered rude and arrogant along with the usual Anglo grievances against frogs
Yeah but that's only held by people who have never met a French person or at most went to Paris for a week.

Everyone I know that's actually interacted with the French have really liked them. I like them much more than the brits that come here

Kek. But to your defense, merde doesnt sound like shit, crap, kacke, scheiße. It sound more like parfum.

Not bad. You just have too many niggers, and your banlieus ought to be carpet bombed.

My granny was in Paris, she says it's a migrant-infested shithole now.

Hello Mik

In every country I ever was everybody always knew you were the worst of the worst of Euros. Culturally, even without the Jews, you'd still be cucking and usurping holy authority, destroying social fabric and overall degenerating. Personally, you are rude and stink, even for kike taste.

At all not that bad. We love french more than Anglo niggers.

>Everyone I know that's actually interacted with the French have really liked them.

I've never spoken to a French person and don't care to.

They are considered foolish who like getting scammed . Never ask for change back while shopping. know of a french man who came to make a video game got scammed multiple times . never learned from his mistakes, Likes to overpay for things

Bow down to your new nigger prince, monarchist

Attached: meghan-markle-baby-archie-life-1024x781.jpg (1024x781, 97K)

Brainlets haven't catched up with the immigration thing so I would say pretty decent .

This

Its generally thought that the french smell bad and spread diseases, but the cuisine is good

I like they but they are absolutely out of touch with reality with the politics, especially the urban female population. Hard to relate to as a practical american. Straight up suicidal anti industrial and replacetionism.

Love them though, cultural center of the west, needs a catholic nationalist theocratic dictator to set them right though

I just think of it as that country ran by a twink who loves BBC and cuckolding

Attached: French Nationals.png (731x842, 49K)

You don't have much of a reputation here afaik
this

Of course they’re not they’re all spics

My cousin went to Paris recently. She's from a small town in Texas and has always dreamed of going as she had a very fanciful and romantic notion of it. Her parents gave her the trip as a graduation present.

She was disappointed, remarking that it was dirty and the people were mean. I didn't ask but I assume it was the Nuevo French who ruined things.

We only remember that you surrendered in WWII and forgot how bravely you fought in WWI.

Attached: French Poilu of the Great War.jpg (550x734, 176K)

I have mixed feelings about France. They have opened the gates and let the flood in for unknown purposes. But on the other hand, the French elite are the scariest to me (in terms of power and influence) compared to any other country in the world.

>mutt marries into royal family

>>>>>>>she’s american
Like clockwork

Attached: 9E95C2FF-7333-4A03-A4F7-86BB173184CF.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

> Really bad. You committed a terrorist attack in our country in the 80s. While you bombed greenpeace that's actually ok, you still fucked with us. And ran rings around our government getting your agents off.
Also we are pissed off that thousands of our men are buried in your soil, killed defending you- yet you have given your arse to Islam and turned your country into a god awful shithole.
So thanks. All those NZ men died for nothing. French are cunts. I hope you guys fall first, even before Sweden.

Attached: princeblacked.jpg (485x600, 103K)

If we unironically surrendered ww2 we’d be better off, not wanting to prolong a kike war is hardly surrendering

>how bravely you fought in WWI.

True, they were brave in WWI and lost hundreds of thousands of men but so did Germany, Russia and the British Commonwealth and we all fought hard in WWII...just the Italians and French surrendered.

Fuck you for sinking the Rainbow Warrior.

Maggot cheese and frog legs. You sho?

Reading the op is the first time I’ve even thought about France in maybe 2 years.

>Also we are pissed off that thousands of our men are buried in your soil, killed defending you- yet you have given your arse to Islam

Good point...totally worthless sacrifice of NZ/Australian and British lives lives

I make fun of them, but I consider them our closest ally in the world

Our actual closest ally.
We owe them our independence after all.

Attached: 1548294447027.jpg (600x450, 65K)

That's actually Israel, goy

A common problem with Americans is the complete ignorance of geopolitics, it’s no wonder you’re all so keen to die for Israel

Could be better

Attached: IMG_1943.jpg (1400x1400, 194K)

>We owe them our independence

but you're owned by jew bankers since 1913.

The French were responsible for sinking that ecoterrorist cuck boat???
wtf?!?!?! I love France now!

Attached: 1518232534172.jpg (640x511, 59K)

The real french are very kind and sweet.
Ripe for conquest

only slightly worse than before.
it has always been really bad tho.
we hate the french for forcing us into a conflict in wich we had absolutely no interest, and we hate the brits for firebombing copenhagen. both are scum and both will get what is coming to them. i guess they already are. we on the other hand have a country where even the lefties dont want immigration.

fuck you and fuck your anglo cousins, if you could just stick to colonialism instead of turning on a dime because muh puritanism and other kike religious ideas you have later picked up. i hate you so much.

Attached: listenTotheKike-LoseYourBike.jpg (946x534, 121K)

Attached: pol_martial_arts.jpg (460x319, 50K)

I could tell by your first post

They're known entirely as fancy puffter pussy's with a white flag down here in Australia so pretty bad.

Denmark was irrelevant...why would great world powers like Britain or France give a fuck about you faggots or your feelings.

The trouble with that is they galvanised the eco hippy movement in New Zealand. I'm fine that they bombed the ship, greenpeace deserved it. However overnight it turned the NZ left into morons. And they're still going on about muh nuclear testing, muh rainbow warrior.

>new zealand calls another country irrelevant

Attached: wew.jpg (300x300, 15K)

J'aime la république Frafriqaine.

I couldn't give a fuck about Greenpeace but I do care about French combat divers planting explosives on vessels in NZ waters...fuck France, fuck the French.

Wait, did any Anzac actually step foot on France in either war? I thought you guys just mulled around a beach in Turkroachland for 11 months offering free target practice for roach artillery before fucking off back home.

You used t be tough, now not so much. Very much like the English. Sad

Attached: IMG_1944.png (400x225, 125K)

We were a part of the British Empire at the time and the British Empire was at one time relevant...now we're shit

>snail eaters
>arrogant for no real reason
>They like to act like they are special, but they are the biggest shithole in Western Europe
>Filled with niggers, muslims and gypsies. The world's scum gathers here
>Eternal nation wreckers. They can't win any battles, but win all the wars and dictate the most at the peace conferences
>Can only make short-sighted decisions
>A Frenchman will share his opinion, even though no one asked
>They act like they are prodigies at everything, but the average Frenchman is mediocre at best
>Snobbish
>Lazy bums with zero work morale, will go on strike over the biggest bullshit
>Brain is rotten from centuries of leftist indoctrination
>Pretentious: religion is only for decoration

Attached: fr.jpg (978x1000, 209K)

our reputation went downhill since you autists came in here flooding priscilla even /dempart/ is tired of it

Odd movie with not much clear direction however ending and over all quality of film was magnificent.

>did any Anzac actually step foot on France in either war? I

Yes, we lost more men in France in WWI than in gallipolli campaign in Turkey

WWII we served in North Africa, Italy, Greece you ignorant fuck

Everyone here thinks your country is a muslim-filled shithole.

there are many french jews living in my city Netanya. I hate them all. your language is shit too.

You recognize. +1 Respect for the kiwi. After recent events I don't see how you boys will ever come back from it. Especially with the shitfluence wafting out of Australia.

Hebrew sounds like someone spitting out snot

Basically.
You helped the U.S. win the revolutionary war. Respect.

I think your reputation in Brazil is rather mixed as it is by the frenchmen who inhabit your land. Some are still under the illusion of living in a great nation whereas the reality is that however advanced the country once was, its leftist politics and keynesian social-democratic economics have but completely destroyed its future. Considering the current political climate of divide between the right and the left in my country, the left views whatever is left of France as their aspiration, even now when things don't look so hot in literally all sectors, and the right pities the country for what it will ultimately become, with some commenting along the lines of "[...] be glad for Brazil might still have a future, but the french do not". I for one feel bad and cringe when reading France related news, but I feel like some of you deserve it for not upholding freedom when it was all too late to do so.

France is Americas first friend.

we both propelled each others violent revolutions

Attached: FrogNtoad.jpg (1440x1320, 277K)

The country is over.

The Chinese own it.

I'm leaving ASAP.

So pretty much the US of Europe, eh?

Attached: 2476.jpg (600x375, 48K)

What do Brazilians think of Portuguese people

if france is the uS of eRUP[E then who is the the Us?

My first 3some was with 2 french girls so I would say you're in the good books. Fuck Paris though.

For some reason there is this genetic dislike, not hatred but dislike, of the French in the English. Don't know why but most people here say that they "just hate the French." Personally, I admire medieval and Napoleonic France, but your republic, I despise. It is everything that's wrong with this world.

Nobody ever talks or thinks about you bro

Attached: C55C59BA-63AA-4CB3-B3D5-F379044C626B.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Sorry about that mate, I generally don't bother educate myself on the accomplishments of irrelevant nations, so I appreciate the history lesson despite whatever minor impact it may or may not have had.

Attached: 1520489565939.jpg (674x900, 136K)

Yeah, "we had too much money, too much drugs"

Much like the US I'm afraid.

Attached: IMG_1945.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Americans are friendlier, actually successful and (most of) their foods are tasty

BRUH. Why do I have a meme flag on? Showing my true colours.

Generally just seen as cheese eating surrender monkies. I can't really think of any time I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about France, or really say much of anything at all. Almost totally insignificant.

Imma wait til after Brexit to answer that one.

Attached: 10feethigher.jpg (720x683, 50K)

>For some reason there is this genetic dislike, not hatred but dislike, of the French in the English. Don't know why but most people here say that they "just hate the French."

Because they're our traditional enemy...for hundreds of years it was drilled into every young mans head that the French are the enemy...Agincourt, Waterloo etc...

It's so ingrained that Aussies and Kiwis who have never been to Britain or france instinctively dislike the French for no real reason....I'm a victim of it too.

Funnily enough, our relations have been getting better and better in recent years. We have a relation of mutual respect and economic alignment to the degree we have steadily become closer allies over the years. I believe whatever animosity we used to have was incited by the left in our country, and it won't take you long to find older history books written by marxists accusing the portuguese of leaving our country in shambles and reaping all the gold and natural resources with them. Nowadays, this notion was thrown in the garbage bin by both the right and left, and it feels like we can finally move on from 19th century impressions on how the world works.

To summarise, we are becoming closer.

great language
slutty women

don't think they are cowards
that meme is retarded

Attached: 1483075071581.gif (257x194, 994K)

>How bad is the reputation of France in your country
Beyond the few interested in international happenings, no one else cares over here. People have vague ideas of what France is supposed to be like. However, they don't know it's quickly going to shit, yet.

Meh, whatever...why should you know or care about us...fair enough

France is completely irrelevant in Canada. Nobody ever talks about it. I think the only thing France is still known for is LVHM, but other than that there isn't much cultural or business influence from France here in Canada.

That's good

>he doesnt know we are still relevant

anyway. it was because we had a decent navy, and the brits where terrified that we would join the french and actively fight against the empire.

then your cowardly cousins burnt our capital to the ground. there is even a thing called copenhagenize.

happy little walls.

Isin't half your country French?

kek

What about NZ kiwi friend? Has the government increased their reach after the shooting this year?

I eat escargot periodically. I fry it in butter and wine with kale. Your culture still lives on.

>hen your cowardly cousins burnt our capital to the ground. there is even a thing called copenhagenize.

Never heard about it...you seem to have recovered though

we have one French province province of ten provinces. Nobody outside Quebec speaks French.