Dangers of adderall

I have read some dangers and side effects of this drug. Are those people who think this drug is dangerous full of shit?

Attached: download.png (480x346, 200K)

it's speed

Why would you believe what someone else thinks when you could just ask Jeeves?

The only complaint people ever have is "hurr itz speed" ... and??

You cant overdose till 220 mg any dmg at all to your body. Adderalls 100% safe for daily use.

I know but you user's are much more entertaining to ask

Health insurance would fix you back up if there were any dangers.

everyone i know who took adderall as a kid, including me, has some weird cough/twitch problem.

coughing a lot, snorting, clearing throat

its brain damage from a stimulant.

Long term effects can lead to schizophrenia and anxiety disorders, also may permanently disrupt dopamine uptake in the brain. Probably not good for the heart long term.

I was on adderall for 10 years and quit this year.

The coughing snorting clearing throat is from anxiety and dry throat.

>may permanently disrupt dopamine uptake in the brain.
>may
>Probably not good for the heart long term.
>probably

Attached: 1539393164552.png (208x307, 83K)

Is adderall a jewish trick???

Attached: download (1).jpg (736x541, 35K)

It will fuck a person up. Seen it. Skin picking, no sleep turning to psychosis, staff infections, facial tics... pretty much everything that happens to meth heads. It was a nightmare to watch

I don't know, it helps me concentrate. I do get dry mouth though so I have to drink more than usually.

Was taking vyvanse (very very similar to adderall) for about 5 years straight and i could feel it fucking me up towards the end. My heart felt terrible i had to piss every 20mins, my mouth would make uncontrolled movements like i was chewing gum and i would occasionally hear things in my head that werent there.

So, basically you're Nanci Pelosi

If Nancy spends every waking hour making lists of things she will never do, and rubbing bald spots in her head, then yes.

Sounds about right. If you don't know, she's bald and wearing a wig like all observant Jewish women.

It messes with your personality. You may be sharp as a tack when you're on it, but when it wears off you become a vicious and irritable ragenoid. The perks aren't worth chimping out on your loved ones during the comedown.

Can you give us more detail? I'm in a similar situation right now, though I'm not sure if I should be worried.

lower your dose/usage if you can, I stopped taking aderall since it gave me almost a heart attack when I was 16.

It means your dopamine cycle is fucked the hell up and you basically have Parkinsons now.

fpbp every time
clean, pharmaceutical grade speed. simple as
vyvanse makes the local junkies flip of joy when they see it

Like the user above you said. It really fucks with your personality. When i was on it i was super motivated to do anything. Go above and beyond. But when it wore off i was lazier than lazy. When i was on it i was happy and talkative but when it wore off i was always irritated and short with people. I would lash out at my mother for stupid shit just cuz the medicine wore off. The best thing i ever did was get off of it. I cant tell you how much it hurt when i was younger waking up to my mom making sure i was taking "my pill" because she didnt want to deal with me if i didnt take it

(((ADHD medications don't cause tics, but they can sometimes bring out underlying ones)))
drug companies are evil

The danger is you're gonna like that shit and keep doing it frequently. Eventually when you don't have it you'll become a total dick and everybody will hate you.

I did it to stay awake in a trucking job where it paid over 6 figures for 4 months of work per year for 9 years as long as all you did was work and ran more loads. It was in ag. I'd got sick of seeing speed. But a lot of guys are hooked for life or transition to meth.

I was given it for add. It made me feel like a zombie. It suprised me that people take it for recreation. Like wtf this stuff sucks. Also I ended up with a microdick when I took it. My dickhead keeps rubbing on my underwear where the pants zipper is. non buono.

Use spandex underwear. It will change your life.

So if i stop taking it the muscle tremors will be permanent?

I know what you mean, but pretty much my whole life and career depends on my cognative abilities right now.

Attached: 1546139163384.jpg (530x614, 42K)

Ive seen a guy dose on Adderall and work for 5 days without sleep - never even stopping. By the 3rd day he was mentally retarded, but he was technically still functioning even if on a diminished level. He went to piss on the 5th day at a Wal-Mart store and forgot to put his dick up b4 leaving the bathroom and walking around a while. He was arrested.

>So if i stop taking it the muscle tremors will be permanent?
Maybe. You'll have to stay off it for like a year to find out, but CNS adaptation starts to have results in about 3 months, so if you can quit for 3 months and you're not still all retarded then that's a good sign.

kek

I took it because I was having trouble focusing while reading. While studying, I would go back and reread the same paragraph over and over again and not retain the information like an absolute brainlet. I got prescribed an Adderall equivalent and it helped with absorbing information more effectively.
HOWEVER, after a while, I began taking it while playing video games as well. It was helping me "play well". That's when it starts to get dangerous - when you use it for bullshit rather than what you initially had it prescribed for.

Attached: 1550384626232.jpg (633x703, 87K)

When you're lying on the couch or the floor because you're going through withdrawal and can't be fucked to move, watch the movie Trainspotting. Heroin does a similar job of fucking up the dopamine cycle.

And basically you'll need to find something else in life that gives you happy feels. That's why "ADD" kids jump from one thing to the next with intense focus. They're going from one dopamine activity to the next.

I was prescribed way too much (40mg a day) for at least a year. Looking back, it really fucked me up. It eventually helped cause my first major manic episode/psychotic break. There's like a good two years of my life where I don't even recognize the person I was. It's hard to describe, but I personally wish I would have stayed away from it. It becomes a crutch, and once you stop you'll never get that feeling of true focus back. Instead you have to actually work for it, which is a pain when you are depressed.

My advice: Delete facebook, hit the gym, lawyer up. You'll be much better off for it.

:(

>6 figures for 4 months of work per year
I'd kill a guy for that. I'd happily become a meth addict to keep that going. I make 36k a year right now and I feel like I'm about to snap.

shits good in moderation which I cant do...

Don't snort it for like a week shit ruins your lungs.
Also dont do like 20 in a day not good too

>20 in a day
Holy shit Canada is fucked. You're supposed to like hit some meth, eat as much as you can before it starts kicking, and then stay up for three days straight to get your work done, turn it in, and crash for long enough you don't even know where to get more.

Wrong

Speed is ritalin

nah rits are something a bit different. pulls out some seratonin effects as well, just to extra fuck things up

Actually, speed means amphetamine(Adderall has 3)
Ritalin isn't an amphetamine

Don't take drugs you fucking degenerates.

one bean burrito plz

>im a fucking retard spamming keywords using off topic bait

kys my man

Attached: political.jpg (425x600, 33K)

lol. oh man

>I have read some dangers and side effects of this drug

I think it can permanently screw up your dopamine systems if taken at too young of age.

If taken too much after maturity, it can still screw up your dopamine system but it is at least recoverable after a year or so off the drug. You will feel lost and foggy in the mean time.