Lol why don't these niggers fuck off back to their shit holes...

Lol why don't these niggers fuck off back to their shit holes? If you boat into Europe do they just let you stay and fuck white women?

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-greece/seven-drown-after-migrant-boat-overturns-off-greek-island-of-lesbos-idUSKCN1TC0HN

Attached: libyan-coast-ap.jpg (968x681, 98K)

Just shoot holes in their boats. These fuckers can't swim

white people have no souls. white people are the true insects. can't even extend their sympathies to these refugees and you have the audacity to critisize other nations. all the neanderthal DNA made you people soulless.

>You people
Ummmmm racist much

hey leaf user do u really think white women fuck these disease ridden niggers? like cmon.....

We should feed them to the polar bears.

Attached: 2000.gif (200x280, 277K)

>shoot holes in their boats
you need to change politicians in the EU to do this

Just be happy that if African birthrates keep to there current trends, then in 2050 there'll be enough Africans on this planet to black India and China with numbers to spare. It's gonna be hilarious watching the Poo Caste and the Chicoms get blacked

I think you mean black bears

Yes, they really do, you naive fucking idiot.

This.

It's the fucking border.

we should free sharks in the Mediterranean

A boat full of roaches doesn't sound appealing to me. Just shoot the damn things.

Wrong. White people just want to be left alone & do their own thing. You shitskins come to our lands & cause nothing but problems.

You shitskins should fix your own problems.

Also, it's the fucking border. Morally speaking, whites have every right to shoot every illegal on site trying to traspass. Borders should be protected like the one's own home.

Coming into any country illegally is considered trespassing.

Anyone trying to cross illegally should be shot. No questions asked. A country's border should be protected like one's own home. Think about it? Would you feel comfortable if strangers all of a sudden broke into your home? It's the same analogy.

Trespassers will be persecuted by the full extent of the law.

Hi Schlomo

not only can they stay but they're actually welcome because diversity is a strength and up is down

newfag

they really don't you kike.

You know nothing. The exotic and the savage are age-old magnets for the ewigweibliche. 10% of willing women is enough, your society is fucked up for eternity.

Imagine the life of a typical rapefugee
>Live in a shithole country my ancestors left me
>Everything is total shit, but no one nor myself will fix anything
>Fuck it, leave the women and children behind and go to Western Nation
>Free gibs
>Free food
>Free Housing
>Life is good
>Better than good
>Learn from stupid yt person that I can do anything because of my skin color
>Start raping beautiful European woman, only get community service
>Life is good

If you think we or the chinks are letting niggers into our countries you're huffing paint again amerimutt. You faggots made the mistake of letting them into your countries. We'll just shoot the first few to land on our shores and watch the rest run. Be sure to write a few outraged liberal pieces lambasting us though, it'll do for a good laugh.

Agreed, not just whites every race can guard their borders and shoot anyone that comes through.

sooner or later a movement will be born, a militia of paramilitaries, an army of crusaders. Call it whatever you want, but Brenton Tarrant's number is set to grow

Attached: tarrant crociato.png (800x528, 675K)

someone post the video of a bunch of africans drowning each other to get onto a boat that was letting them on lmao

Before Amerimutts destabilised middle east, Arabs and blacks lived in harmony and peace, witnessing economic prosperity along with maintaining there values and refraining from degenerate actions.

The wh*tes under Israel and je*s command fucked the only place that would have eventually killed all the kikes.

THE BLACK MAN deserves reparations. It's HIS RIGHT!.

Attached: 1558354464744.png (500x345, 308K)