John Cleese has backstabbed us all

Never trust the Anglo.

Attached: e tu, john.jpg (908x552, 141K)

Told ya.
Fuck judeo-anglo boomers.

Next time, we'll go after Anglos as well. Enemies of White people everywhere.

Attached: Gas all Angloids.png (961x853, 1.23M)

Is he talking about anyone in particular or just imagining things based on media programming he absorbed over the years?

>just imagining things based on media programming he absorbed over the years

That, plus him being a boomer coward. And an Angloid. It's a trifecta of crap.

Attached: farage.png (1482x1458, 298K)

One step forward, but then 3 steps backward with these fuckin' cunts.

He's not wrong.

He'll be voicing his support for israel next.

This is disappointing. I still love Monty Python. I even kind of sympathize. He pissed off Globo Homo and was probably getting a shitstorm of hate every day for being racist. He is just virtue signalling to try and cool it down. It is still a dick move.

(you)

Attached: 1533894763682.png (1052x1137, 287K)

You faggots are as bad as the intesectionalists on the left with your bullshit. He's fucking 80 of course he doesn't like fucking Nazis they rained bombs down on him as a child...grow the fuck up you divisive losers.

>points out at the obvious fact that london is under foreign occupation
>gets called a racist by anti-whites
>boomer sphincter loosens
>shits pants
>anglo mode activated
>turns around to backstab anyone who has given him support on his statement

There are no excuses. The guy is barely even alive anymore. Compare him to Watson who didn't cuck or give in until the very end. Watson even had to sell his Nobel medal to survive(!). That's how much intellectual integrity and frankly balls he had.

Cleese spent a lifetime mocking White conservatives, right-wingers and then on his deathbed he got an epiphany that he was a shitlib who had contributed to all of his, so he had a pang of regret and spoke the truth. When the backlash came, he quickly caved.

Press S to spit on his grave. S

Attached: 1528476467468.png (300x411, 190K)

Someone asks what did he do and you post a story about Nigel Farage wtf?

Sorry mutt, I have no tolerance for traitors.

Basically this.

He is right. I am not even white

> standing up for White people
> muh nazis

You're drunk the MSM koolaid you utter retard.

Attached: 1537774796857.jpg (768x737, 102K)

>I am not even white
That's expected coming from shitskins. Once WN take over, the gibsmedats train comes to a screeching halt. Same for kikes who can't parasite off on White people anymore.

What's amazing is how Cleese backstabs those who stood up for him when the (((media))) backlash came.

Attached: 1544897393260.png (800x800, 879K)

That's what white supremacists look like.

Attached: behold the master race.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

its a form of taqiya hes obviously in distress and needs our help lets figure out what his secret message is

link required.

S

As I said as bad as the left.
>if you don't believe EVERYTHING I believe, your the enemy...
it's right leaning intersectionality and I have no use for extremism left or right.

Cleese is dogshit I told you he loves the fact england is genocided

supreme gentleman in the back.

Of course they all Israel

He didn't say white people he said white supremacists.

Uh.... i have a fuckoad of money to offer and I've built multiple businesses

i could probably support 8-10 wives financially

yet i fuck around, hid my money and use contraceptives becasue you have a retard cult teaching women to rob me instead of love me.

Stop supporting self defeating whites.

Attached: BYYBGiw.gif (300x300, 1.74M)

You morons fell for this clown’s schtick? Anglos have always been scum. They are not to be trusted.

>London doesn't look like London anymore, what happened?
>You want to keep your country, that was created by white people, white? That must mean you're a white supremacist and completely inferior!

He’s been married four times kek

How do you define white supremacism? Can you point us to 3 prominent white supremacists based on this definition?

They want whites to get replaced by a brown horde, that will live happily in a self destructive utopia with islam, homosexualism, democratic totalitarism and feminism.
I want white people to survive.
They want to kill us for that, I think we should defend ourselves.
You get the rope too btw.

He's probably talking about actual white supremacists though. He's obviously ignorant of the real war going on here and the media trying to make it seem like whites are evil now and all that shit.

There's a real world outside the political bullshit you know. If you people weren't all just as brainwashed as anyone else in the first place none of this shit would be an issue.. but here we are...

That said, CivNat is retarded. Only 1% of 1% of their kind can be trusted within the country.

Attached: Nonwhite Nazis.jpg (1600x960, 355K)

Want borders, laws and shit? That's white supremacy, can't have that goy.

Crypto-kike, like 90% of all famous people.

>whites
>us
>flag

>you post a story about Nigel Farage wtf?

It shows the pernicious nature of the Angloid. Even their "nationalists" are complete scumbags and sellouts.

Attached: 1524655660407.png (661x792, 516K)

Attached: 1549000671785.gif (300x164, 237K)

Attached: der boomer.jpg (639x900, 473K)

>be john cleese
>nihilist atheist fuck
>do publicity stunt
>/ourguy/ confirmed!11!
>oy vey he backstabbed us!
imagine my surprise, never liked that cocksucker.

Attached: embarrasing.jpg (334x393, 19K)

>white supremacist are the least supreme
I guess he considers this a white supremacist then? Funny he doesn't mention that the bottom of the foodchain is actually made of commies and trans. But I guess that would get him into trouble.

Except the UK started the bombing first to get Hitler to retaliate. The problem is clearly shouting wolf against a non-issue like white supremacists when it's the jackals that are raiding the barn. Feminists, illegals, open borders people, etc are the real problem. What's the threat of white supremacists? A bunch of pagan larpers getting wasted in a pub? Oh lord save us!

Attached: big_1473930684_image[1].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I know, I was referring to actual white countries. UK and UK can get fucked for all I care.

>Sweden

>UK and
US

>kiked.com
he'll come out in support of Israel next, they all do!

Attached: image.png (1200x873, 23K)

This

user, you are descended from us, you can't escape

He's 100% right

John Cleese doesn't have to be identified as "John Cleese, White man"

Unlike everyone here "user, white man, respect me because of something someone who had the same skin colour as me did REEEE! "

The difference between John Cleese and all the incels here is obvious- Cleese's achievements mean he doesn't have to be identified by the nameless masses, the group

Everyone here can only be relevant through groupthink right down to hiding their names and not posting on Facebook like a normal person because their real lives are so embarrassing

That , and Cleese is obviously not a virgin unlike all of /pol

>I'll make fun of the only group I'm still allowed to make fun of, my own race.
Brainwashing is a tragic thing to witness.

I bet he refers to FC Norf people, which are truly pleb. But he has no alternative plan, he is a true Boomer.

Bahahaha! Imagine being a rich, 70-something boomer and still cowering in the face of social pressure. I hope his tormentors double their efforts now that his blood is in the water.

>Cleese's achievements mean
They don't mean anything anymore, he'll be despised and eventually forgotten. Too many non politically correct jokes. The left has no sense of humor.

>of course he doesn't like fucking Nazis they rained bombs down on him as a child

Not in Weston-super-Mare they didn't