Makes you think

makes you think

Attached: 933F11D8-D865-471E-80C1-CC75B34B89BA.jpg (640x782, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turcopole
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really

fpbp
this is some "im 14 and this is deep" shit

This is retarded

Kek. This triggers the christcuck.

>makes you think

...that you're a moron.

>This is retarded
Why?

this kills the christcuck

Attached: inject-it.jpg (604x602, 111K)

I didn't know Turkey was Christian.

Eh? I'm still trying to figure out what the message is. Maybe I'm looking too deep, and the comic really is just 'what if it was a bug on a shoe instead of a man on a cross'.

kek

No it doesn't.
Kike. Memeflag.
Kike. Memeflag.
Shill.

Remember to sage, lads.

Attached: 1545246243141.jpg (889x500, 110K)

Its to show how silly it looks worshiping a dead guy because "reasons".
Mutt golem.

even 14 year olds think this is retarded.

Op is a fag once again

Nothing kills the christcuck, because the christcuck isn't spiritually alive in the first place.

Audible keks, you win Jow Forums tonight
/thread

Attached: stellarus_turks.png (1050x700, 862K)

I can easily accept that it looks silly to the uninformed. After all, many things look very silly on the surface indeed despite being serious matters.

Attached: 1558510324907.jpg (425x516, 135K)

Christian Turks are a minority but they do exist

memeflags predate geolocation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turcopole

>calls people uninformed
>don't realize they're nothing but good goys serving their plan

Attached: 1557295291390.jpg (835x1000, 372K)

why are you cunts so insecure about your flag? everyone knows memeflags are either israeli canadians or poo flags, stop being a pussy

>this is some "im 14 and this is deep" shit
fucking reddit christians

Attached: 1549598997843.png (698x652, 126K)

Attached: 1559856942050.jpg (1152x1152, 455K)

>not really
hard to make you think, eh?

so christians are cockroaches and jews are people who step on them

It's a fucking joke comic

>to the uninformed
"wow, you disagree with me, go get educated"
another case of a post that in the absence of context would be hard to classify as christard or sjw. defenders of failed ideologies sound so much alike, it's not even funny.

hows the 8th grade going

almonds remain inactive, it is just a funny picture

>God in human form being killed by the hand of man=big foot crush bug
The analogy doesn't even work. One of the strongest themes of Christ's death was it being by us which would be a cockroach stepping on a human. F- at least they tried.

>another case of a post that in the absence of context

Attached: 1514230340176.jpg (209x200, 8K)

Well, if you insist...

Attached: Fedora Tipping Plane.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

it made me think your IQ is two digits.

It would be a cockroach that claims to be human, impaled on an ice cream stick by other roaches.

>christians literally go around with a miniature roman torture device around their necks

When has a man ever stepped on bugs worshiping him?

>God in human form
Yeah, Julius Caesar

Attached: file.png (305x432, 54K)

Are you saying god is more of a dick than any man ever?

this would be a more accurate allegory if it were bugs who had killed the bug, rather than a seemingly omnipotent being.

After all, it wasn't God that killed Jesus.

Terra formars is a religion of peace.

THIS

Attached: 1540623538978.png (545x720, 477K)

Well he did choose kikes of all people as his chosen.

>omnipotent being.
Romans were omnipotent compared to the jews of Judea

Attached: 1557641165451.jpg (1242x827, 362K)

Is that the prophet mohammed?

that's basically what happened

SHE CUTE

why do you hate christianity? Europe thrived because of it , its when people stopped being christian things went to shit

I prefer her redpilled form

Attached: 1497727640221.png (655x678, 266K)

>Romans were omnipotent compared to the jews of Judea
Except Vespasian didn't follow through with the final solution. He should have nailed every one to a cross. He should have known the danger of letting them live.

Attached: Vespasianus.png (220x278, 125K)

>memeflag
>regurgitated question that makes no sense
Buzz of yid

Attached: 1497688910817.jpg (566x416, 110K)

Look at it this way; imagine some town in a generic fantasy setting with a local hero. Said champion is famous for a particular fight where he was run though with a spear but rather than die like one should when run through he just shlorped down the shaft and killed his foe before walking the wound off like it was nothing. The spear is now displayed prominently to show off how badass this champion is.

The Christian cross is much the same. Jesus allowed himself to be taken in and killed quite thoroughly by Romans who very practiced in killing people dead in painful ways. He then shows up a few days later to give some last minute instruction and prove death didn't work on him before heading back to heaven. Christians keep crosses as reminders of just how brutal the death Jesus came back from was, how total a proof of his divinity.

I agree, they spared (((them))) and now we're paying the price.
Should have burned them all alive along with their christkike cultists

Attached: 1558984378562.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

fpbp

>tips menorah

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Test

buttblasted christcucks. what would the son of god do if he were sent to earth?
>dehhh, he would wander around a backwater in the mideast where hardly anyone could even read, unlike rome or alexandria, with a handful of followers, then in his early thirties get stapled to a cross and die when romans got tired of his shit. i know because thats what happened. my man-written bible that was curated over the centuries tells me so. its the word of god.

lol christcucks. the original clowns of the clown world.

I honestly don't get it. Can someone explain?

>praise the victimhood
>embrace being a victim

the nigger is the golem

Whoever follows the desert scrolls is the golem of the jews.

Attached: 1560072137917.png (1050x1050, 927K)

>Don't be afraid my children, god will protect us from the beasts, god will protect us , god will protect us ...AAAAAA my face!! It's chewing my face!!

La cuckarachas larping the la cuckaracha religion.

>makes you think
Indeed. "makes you think" obviously belongs in my filter, since it is always worthless.

It seems like the plan worked, as hardly a soul alive two millennia later hasn't heard at least the broad strokes of his teachings. I wont understand half the plays a grandmaster of chess makes, but when his games continue to end favorably I must concede there was something to those plays even if I cant see what.

Attached: 6907950.jpg (1622x2048, 379K)

The hyksos usurpers and slave masters kicked out of Egypt were turning their own into slaves.

Makes me feel kind of sorry for you actually

He’s right though, I’m an atheist and I can see it’s a painfully retarded meme that ignores what Jesus supposedly sacrificed himself for. This implies that their god merely steps on his believers in a random way. It’s like a Christopher Hitchens approach to religion

Also this

to be fair national flags aren't any different than memeflags. It's all just shit made up by some people

Really? You can't conceive of any possible reason a good God may choose to let evil exist? You think there exists no potential greater purpose that necessitates the potential for some amount of evil to occur?

I guess you're an anti-vaxer then, as you cannot fathom the pain of a needle prick being a necessary part of some greater purpose.

Seems that way reading the other replies to this thread.

And to preempt the 'muh all-powerful' response: all-powerful doesn't mean illogical. Infinite power does not allow A to equal not A, even an all powerful being cannot perform the logically absurd.

christians are the largest religious group on earth

Attached: C4990678-ACE8-413B-A1BB-9291AD4AD43C.jpg (689x1000, 202K)

Meaning?

Why not?

It worked

In what sense?

It spread to the entire world despite starting in a place where very few people could read or write unlike Alexandria or Rome.

It started in alexandria and rome.

>it worked
>how?
>it spread

Is it an infection then? A thing that works may spread or not, but if success is to be measured by how it spreads, then christianity is more like a virus infection than an actually useful thing.

Because if we accept that the laws of logic aren't absolute then we accept literally everything. Its like with math, If any false equivalence is allowed it can be used to show that every number equals every other number, the entire system collapses.

Attached: 2AE98C8D-A501-42F6-A210-587E5E90B451.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Well, that's the case you're making.
Something that works is something that produces the results it intends, ergo, the result christianity intends is to spread like an infection, it must be one.

Other religions and practice produce different results to "spreading" and they're considered to work because of these results.

Yours simply spread.

Infections spread.
Cancer spreads.

What's so good about that?

God created reality. Why is it unreasonable to think that He can bend it to His will?

lol at these christcuck appeals to the authority of the moronic masses
>well, lots of people believe in it, so it's true!
also bear in mind that TWO THOUSAND years after the supposed vicar of god revealed himself, MOST people on earth are NOT believers. by the way, remember when most people thought the earth was flat? i guess that made it true. although to be honest, the notion of earth being flat is still less retarded than believing some nobody kike cult leader who got stapled to a cross and never came back to earth was actually the son of god.

The Christian Internet Defence Force will check this.

Electric cars are spreading. Does that mean it's a virus? Are good ideas not allowed to spread? Kill yourself absolutely immediately, retard

Attached: 1559429009806.jpg (850x924, 128K)

This same faggot will go elsewhere and say Hillary is the better choice because more people voted for her

At no point did I make any argument even approaching 'many people think x, therefore x is true'.
You did not understand what I said at all. I was responding to your assertion that Jesus wasted his time on earth by pointing out that his stated purpose was to implement and spread word of heaven's updated terms of service, which he undeniably succeeded at even if many who hear it don't believe it. More copies of said terms and conditions, recorded by his followers and first-hand witnesses and preserved through the millennia, exist than of any other text. I further argued that your claim of incompetence is a foolish one to make to begin with, as we do not have nearly the perspective that God would and as such may be missing countless factors that would influence His plans and actions. We accept it when fictional super-intellects take seemingly suboptimal actions to served some grand design or address some as-of-yet-unseen complication, so why would we balk at God doing the same?

Please read more carefully before erecting your straw dummies.

>good ideas
How is christianity a good idea?

Cringe comic thread?

/thread

>what would the son of god do if he were sent to earth?

Send him to the least governed province of the largest and most powerful empire on the planet.

lol. so you think hes divine because maybe half the people on earth (i guess god doesnt care about the oher half), have heard about the bible? and many of those an uncompelled by the obviously specious bullshit that it is? so if jesus's objective was to spread his word, naturally he would go to rome and china and alexandria and egypt and prove his divinity by predocting the presence of neptune and explaining germ theory and countless other things to remove reasonable doubt that he's just some shitty cult leader in an illiterate backwater whos going to get the same fate of being tacked to a cross that the countless other miscreants and cult leaders have suffered. lol, thats a divine character arc if ive ever heard one. and i love the old mental modget standby of--it makes no sense to us because we just cant understand god's genius of doing all these obviously stupid and unconvincing things!

go wipe your butt, christcuck. lol.

Thats some good bants you're alright for a burger

You mean catholics? Resurrection is the fundamentals of the Christian faith.

LOL fagans

Attached: runes_semitic.png (1144x1016, 613K)

Fuck off kike

You should stop breathing air because jews breathed air before christians ever did