Good morning, man it feels good to be a Christian...

Good morning, man it feels good to be a Christian. I will try to glorify this day for Lord Almighty by the best of my talents.

Attached: Christchan+comp+before+i+forget+havent+been+well+recently+all_04dac1_7004162.jpg (1200x1335, 212K)

Blessed thread

Attached: Rare merchant 58.jpg (968x408, 120K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksuckers

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

Many blessing to you user, may your day be filled with joy and righteousness.

Attached: 1559919881699.jpg (1196x1600, 2.17M)

>If something is written on a book it must be true
>pic related

Attached: 51E4WZHvolL.jpg (324x500, 46K)

Jesus taught us to be Jewish for God and we will get the gifts from God that he would have otherwise given to the Jews. Christians go to church to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews when they have children with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on hirsuteness and race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

Word of God>word of some fedoratipper

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Attached: 1559958714498.jpg (900x900, 138K)

Daily reminder to "Do what thou wilt" so long as you are willing to face the consequences. ^-^ ~

Attached: Marisa-Witch#7458.jpg (187x270, 11K)

This has been debunked a million times already. Show your flag Rabbi Silverstein.

>>If something is written on a book it must be true
So you don't believe anything written in the bible, then...?

I most certainly do. That's the point of faith.

>I most certainly do. That's the point of faith.
You know that St Paul wrote Jesus wasn't a real person, right...?

It's in the bible, so why don't you believe it? Why don't you trust St Paul?

TL;DR

Hahaha. Nice.

literal non politicam spam thread

Attached: 1557920021824.png (1920x1080, 867K)

And where did he write this? Srry for late reply btw.

>I'm an ass-blasted shareblue kike.
We know, faggot. We know.

Light of Christ belongs everywhere

Attached: e5b.jpg (600x686, 33K)

>And where did he write this? Srry for late reply btw.
WTF are you talking about, "where did he write this"?

Galatians 1:11-12 is one of the most famous passages in the Pauline epistles. Why don't you already know it?

You have actually read the bible, right...?

>British faggot post
>cuck Island
>I LOVE BERTRAND RUSSELL WHO ARGUED FOR KEKOLDING
The Fascist and Syndicalist species were characterized by the first appearance of a type of man who “did not care to give reasons or even to be right”, but who was simply resolved to impose his opinions. That was the novelty: the right not to be right, not to be reasonable: “the reason of unreason.”

In other words, prepare to be dwarfed out of existence. You're wrong because I say you're wrong, britfag dumbfuck. Now suck Muslim cock.

>it feels good to be a Christian
But are you? What has thou done in service of thy lord?

>Gal 1:11 Brethren, I would have you know that the gospel which was preached by me is not man's gospel.

>1:12 For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Basically saying that the Gospel is divinely inspired. Where does he say Jesus didn't exist?

>Basically saying that the Gospel is divinely inspired. Where does he say Jesus didn't exist?
It says so right there in your own quotation, you dumbass.

What part of "Everything I know about Jesus comes from dreams" do you find hard to understand?

The problem with that is that it is so bright you will wind up blind. True power comes from knowledge.

Attached: You.jpg (794x1134, 77K)

St. Paul never saw Jesus when He lived on earth. He meant that nobody taught him gospel, but it was told to him by Jesus Himself in revelation

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

>St. Paul never saw Jesus when He lived on earth.
That's not he wrote, is it?

He didn't write "I never saw Jesus when he was alive, but I know lots of people who did"

He ACTUALLY wrote "I know everyone in the Christian church, and by the way all of my knowledge of Jesus comes from dreams"

Lol, it wasn't in a dream tho. Read Acts 26:12-18, that's the revelation he was talking about. So, still there is nothing about him saying Jesus doesn't exist.

I have nothing left to say. This is just an obligatory reply. :O

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_gracehoo__932c41cd07642d98e95e125f0621a96e.jpg (2435x2287, 223K)

R u a wizard?

Today, for Jesus, I'm going to make fun of roasties for having herpes on their genitals and mouth. Lol

>Lol, it wasn't in a dream tho.
You know that ancient people thought that dreams and hallucinations and revelations were exactly the same thing, right...?

>So, still there is nothing about him saying Jesus doesn't exist.
Actually, the opposite is the case: there is nothing saying that Jesus DID exist. Paul never writes about anything that Jesus did or said, EVER.