Is Canada uncucking itself?

Self proclaimed WN is going to sue jewbook over racial discrimination.

>inb4 linking jewtube
youtube.com/watch?v=unDNaKk1w9I

Attached: 1537406654420.png (620x424, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is America un-mutting itself?

Hopefully at some point

There’s your answer regarding Canada

bump

Attached: 1560119053720.jpg (962x867, 209K)

Ok well best of luck to you and this guy if it's not some psyop

I’m not even white LOL

Attached: 94B8492F-CADF-4B08-8E3F-E5A1E850FA64.jpg (1200x1363, 176K)

What are you doing on this board then?

To shitpost and larp as either a Nazi, BLACK BVLL, or tankie Stalinist depending on how I’m feeling

judicial system is run by kikes so....I don't know how is that gonna workout?

How strange, but ok

This is just whiny. Where is this going to get you?

>Where is this going to get you?
to a place where everyone lives with common decency and doesn't get rolled on because of their skin color.

pol is also good for major current events like the Ukraine revolution, French terror attacks, and Christchurch. But your brain eventually gets turned to mush if you come here too often and take the things said here too seriously

>But your brain eventually gets turned to mush if you come here too often and take the things said here too seriously
To shitpost and larp as either a Nazi, BLACK BVLL, or tankie Stalinist depending on how I’m feeling

Attached: 1555698789849.jpg (400x400, 16K)

a good example of all libtard leafs

bump

Wrong. It's gonna ruin the Internet faggot.

fems, fags, all thie shitskins will screech. Trudeau will have him locked up on a real or trumped up charge.

Under what legitimate charges could Trudeau have him thrown in jail?

Nice. It's time to use the anti-racist anti-White "egalitarian" system against the jews, race-traitors and other nonwhites.
>is part black
a literal fucking subhuman.

fucking spiggers I swear

Depending on the content he released he could be brought before the Human Rights Tribunal and face Hate Speech charges. they could levy fines and if he refuses to pay them throw him in prison for a few months

oh and Truth is not a defense at the Tribunal they said so themselves. so if they just find what you did offensive enough they can find you guilty even if what you said was factually true. Canada is fucked kill us all.

What utter nigger shit
If he is smart he will either have this broadcasted or recorded by pro-WN coverage. So if he does get fucked at least they can show the blatant anti-whiteness of your court system.

Most people would be happy to see him lose without even looking into his content or his character. they would hear the term white nationalist and that would be enough for the majority of Canadians to assume he deserved what he got. I've lived here my entire life and I can say Canadians are a lost cause. the best thing that can happen is massive death to this entire shithole

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

Are you being honest or just blackpilled?

Oh I'm honest Canada is a "progressive" hell hole those of us that dont like it are a clear minority I guess I am blackpilled too but that just comes with living with countrymen who dont care about any sort of national identity.

Attached: SorryIntensifiles.jpg (589x506, 48K)

>nigger genes
You will always be a nigger, just in case you forgot.

Attached: 1560202097598.jpg (501x427, 109K)

This might cheer you up a bit
>bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
and this
>bitchute.com/video/JaHCkwQVnYhf/

Attached: 1544256103261.jpg (657x527, 39K)

That guy is a mutt. No way in hell he's white.

There's literally no uncucking Canada. The only option for white Canadians is to return to mother Europe

Attached: 1539819227051.png (576x616, 466K)

That dog has a suspicious nose

Indeed

Look at his lips, jaw, ears, and skull shape. He's a mongrel, mongrels are very common here, all frogs are mongrels in Canada.

Attached: 1557039426538.jpg (922x715, 194K)

Are there any white people left in mutt land have you ever seen one before?

Yes and yes