What's your opinion Reagan?

What's your opinion Reagan?

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTgQv-q_rr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GODUd-djv8k
counterpunch.org/2014/07/11/the-october-surprise-was-real/
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-bird-conspiracies-october-surprises-20170620-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe and bluepilled, to be honest

Honestly, I can't think of any pair of terms more descriptive of Reagan than Based & Redpilled. He's just a really based guy, who's also clearly redpilled.

Subpar actor. Amnesty for Mexicans absolutely killed this country and was the moment to go back in time to fix this timeline. "Tear down this wall." No, let's build some more fucking walls, asshole.

>kike lover
>hates american workers
>r*pulbitard
>child fucker
>freemason
>mr gorbachov tear down this wall
1/5 desu

Make up your mind faggot.

One of the biggest conmen to ever sit in the Oval Office

If he had been a little like Trump using tarriffs and at least pretending to protect our manufacturing base, he would have been OK. He was the death knell of this country .. more so than Obama.

Bush tried to have him whacked so that counts for something.

Worshipped by American boomers for some reason

shit stain that's most responsible for the lack of economic opportunity many americans face today.

got eem

Signed the NFA and banned fully auto weapons

Closet homosexual just like bush sr and bush jr.

A literal actor who got uppity, so Bush had him shot and took the reigns.

WTF I LOVE AMNESTY NOW

duality of man

Idiot who has turned California in what it is today with his blanket ammesty.

Attached: 17626519_1417873481610911_6700204230171788770_n.jpg (469x720, 43K)

California went from 80% white to 40% white in my lifetime. It sucks. I hate this state .. Raygun's home state, my home state, and for fuck's sake, the Mexicans are getting uppity now.

He granted amnesty to all current illegals while doing nothing to secure the border. The only thing he did was "make it illegal to hire illegals." He turned California into what it is today....

Better than the vast majority of presidents and was enacted in a time when there was rampant inflation.
There certainly are things he could've done better but he was alright overall.
People blaming him for muh Reaganomics obviously have no real clue about his policies and the effects they had since they like to blame him for icreasing inequality.

>his policies and the effects they had
Reagan and Thatcher both introduced neoliberalism which has increased GDP at the expense of turning their respective countries into the degenerate consumerist blacked shitholes they are today.

>1 post by this ID

Sad

Knew him later in his life, but he was real.

>loved kikes
>took our machine guns.

He was a fun, goofy guy, but a terrible sellout president who helped kill the country ... Reminds me of what it would be like if we elected mickey mouse as president

Jimmy Carter?

you forgot let drugs into the country and let blacks sell them to fund contra, and sell missle to iran

the final solution to adolf hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=nTgQv-q_rr4

The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionist World Government
youtube.com/watch?v=GODUd-djv8k

Attached: Untitledhhitjgg.png (275x374, 149K)

>The War on Drugs
>amnesty
Those 2 things make him shit tier

Jimmy Carter was actually a very decent president, especially for a democrat. Probably the best of the modern presidents.

Imagine getting mad at a president for not killing enough Arabs. Boomers hate the guy for no other reason that Reagen-era propaganda

Why is he so unpopular and joked about then? I heard he is the only modern president to not start any wars in his term.

Carter actually campaigned for a 2nd term but Reagan beat him by one of the biggest landslides in American history.
I wasn't alive at the time, but it seems to me that people were scared about the Iran Hostage Crisis and thought Carter wasn't doing enough to stop it. And then golly gee, Reagen gets elected and ends the entire situation on his first day. That part reeks of corruption to me, but Americans saw Reagan as a hero for it.

>Funded Bin Laden
>Ruined CA
>Increased the homeless population
>Exploded government spending
>Managed to brainwash millions of boomers into thinking he's great
I hope he's burning in hell along with guys like Bush & McCain

Keep in mind, this is when the drugged up hippies of America grew up into 40 year old evangelicals scared of heavy metal. Reagan was their savior to that - a relic from a "better, simpler time".
I'd like to study the era more, its fascinating to me on a cultural level. Reagan represents a lot from that time period.

Boomer ideology personified

He was a puppet. 1980 was a point in time where all the media and the business world changed. Reagan wasn't the problem though. The dysfunction of the Carter administration was the problem. Basically, 1980 is when the liberals chose to be aristocrats again.

I like Carter. Care to shed some light on why his administration was shitty?

Iran hostage crisis.

That's not a reason. What did Reagan even do to end the crisis? Do you even know. I doubt it. Nobody does.

Reagan signed the amnesty with the promise of the Democrat congress to pass legislation to secure our borders.

I think this is why Trump isn't just trusting the Democrats like Reagan did. Trump learned from Reagan's experience

He destroyed communism by destroying american capitalism

Attached: 1558516396502.jpg (900x1200, 129K)

He signed the gun control act of 1986, the first illegal alien amnesty, and the hate speech laws. He did more to further the communist cause than any presidents except FDR and Obongo.

Bullshit. Carter was so milquetoast about Iran, the economy and standing up to the Soviets that satan's favorite Kennedy, Ted, took a shot at defeating Carter for the Dem party nomination for what would have been Carter's 2nd term.

Will anyone in the mainstream with millions of views point out how he ruinded california

What does Ted Kennedy have to do with Carter's legacy? Ted is an establishment cretin.
Still, you're only solidifying my belief that "Carter is a bad president because he didn't kill enough Arabs".
The hostage crisis was an unwinnable situation for him. I'll pass the question onto you -- what did Reagen do to end the crisis?

Amnesty was awful, Reagan was a shitty President. He's idolized by boomers because nobody wants to take pride in either Bush, or Nixon.

You mean Boomer Jesus?!
Not for me.

>the hate speech laws
Wat???

Going to need a citation on this, Cowboy.

opened the gates for predatory capitalism

He let Bush 41 run guns into and drugs out of Central America, it was called The Enterprise I think...

another drug dealing nazi

Attached: reagan.png (899x616, 604K)

>Carter was so milquetoast about Iran
bull fucking shit, that entire hostage scam was entirely set up by Bush and his British treason scumbag cronies to push Carter out because Carter was going after corporations, Carter wanted to make it illegal to use chemicals on crops, you know the practice that made you all faggot retards? Carter wanted to end that

the only living former president who doesn't belong behind bars

>He did more to further the communist cause than any presidents except FDR and Obongo.
what do you expect with Bush running the presidency?

Kiked piece of shit

>the only living former president who doesn't belong behind bars
This is why he gets trashed by the media. He also wouldnd't sell weapons to warring nations, a huge no no.

He wasn't really that rightwing and he kinda sucked at fighting Democrats.

Here you go "Cowboy".

Just another ZOG puppet president.

Nixon was a decent dude for a guy who was hired by Prescott Bush to play president on TV

Nixon did nothing impeachable, he got psyopped out for not going along with the program

Fuck Carter. Kicked Taiwan out of the UN security council and replaced them with China, giving Communist China legitimacy from the US government for the first time.

Then he used to shill Free Tibet despite backstabbing Taiwan.

Nixon was actually pretty beta.

Should have chosen an extremist for Vice President so nobody would have fucked with him due to the risk of his vice president becoming a crazy person.

>Nixon did nothing impeachable,
He just might have set up assassination teams in 1959 that took out the Kennedy's in the sixties.

Pretty sure Nixon opened relations with communist China and Then Bill Clinton gave them Most Favored Nation status which pissed me off considering they are a top ten human rights violator.

Kennedys weren't innocent.

A Kennedy ruined Robert Bork's chance to become Supreme Court Justice.

>What does Ted Kennedy have to do with Carter's legacy?
Kennedy challenging Carter for the Dem nomination was a big thing, in a figurative sense. I'm not going to copy/paste what Kennedy leveled at Carter with his challenge. You can spend your own time doing that.

Other than the silly exaggerations of those that for whatever reason love Carter, name one thing Carter did that changed the world for the better.

>Ted is an establishment cretin.

We agree 100% on this, senpai. When Ted Kennedy finally died, I was thrilled. I'd never rejoiced over someone else's death before, but Kennedy did everything he could to fuck up our country and whites. Hope he burns in hell.

>"Carter is a bad president because he didn't kill enough Arabs"

Where did I say this?

>The hostage crisis was an unwinnable situation for him.

For him, for Carter. Perhaps. But Carter did little to resolve the crisis. He did approve Operation Eagle Claw, but that was a disaster. Other than that? Nothing.

>what did Reagen do to end the crisis?
He was elected President. Literally, that's all Reagan did to end the Iran hostage crisis. Iran released the American hostages were released on Reagan's first day of office. Iran was intimidated by (then) candidate Reagan and Reagan's harsh promises to end the crisis.

All past US presidents cucked on Communist China.

It all started with Harry S Truman who relieved General MacArthur of command due to his paranoia against MacArthur leading a coup against him and also because of MacArthur's Nuke Plan where MacArthur wanted to nuke China, Korea, and even the Soviet Union.

Basically, destroy all of America's enemies with nukes while they were still weak.

He did, twice, one was forced to resign because he was corrupt and one died (Nelson Rockefeller), leaving Ford, someone who helped with the Kennedy murder cover up. They knew he would play ball...

I never said the Kennedy's were innocent, and Bork played the game, did Nixon's bidding, and Bork got so Borked his named became a verb.

>What's your opinion Reagan?
I think he isn't able to reply on Jow Forums since he probably doesn't know what Jow Forums is (dumb boomer) and also he is dead.

Serious answer: He's a filthy capitalist cuckservative NWO puppet that infringed on the 2A

Attached: ronald-reagan-caricature.gif (502x653, 36K)

>that entire hostage scam was entirely set up by Bush and his British treason scumbag cronies to push Carter out
Lol, time to set the Reddi Whip down, buddy. You're not thinking straight. But go ahead and prove your claim, with links. This could be entertaining.

>Here you go "Cowboy".
Here I go...what?

Correlation does not equal causation.
The countries that didn't adopt their policies also turned out that way if not more. Look at how people in China are towards consumerism, look at Korea and Japan, where government took things on a different approach with more government involvement in general

counterpunch.org/2014/07/11/the-october-surprise-was-real/

Absentee president, sat upstairs getting advice from an astrologer and watching Bedtime For Bonzo reruns with "mommy"...

fpbp
spbp

Things are so bad, that a Ronald Reagan kind of politics is not enough.

Everywhere in Europe and America we will need decades of far right governments to correct and reverse the current state of Western countries.

Just what are you trying to address? Your link doesn't directly deal with my post. Regardless, supply a link from a credible source, not someone's blog or far off-mainstream site.

As an interesting note, the article claimed the Reagan-Bush campaign secretly, very hush-hush you know, that they secretly negotiated with Iran for the freedom of the American hostages. And these secret negotiations, that no one else knew about, handed Reagan a landslide election over Carter.

Gimme a break.

Totally secret, but somehow voters knew about it and voted for Reagan. Sure thing, senpai.

>Absentee president
Lol! Reagan was so "absentee" that he went to Berlin and challenged Gorbachev to "tear down this wall."

So "absentee" that Reagan met with Gorbachev twice in Reykjavik. Grand things Carter never came close to even trying. Probably never crossed Carter's mind.

Reagan was so "absentee" that while pressing the flesh, kissing hands and shaking babies, John Hinkley, Jr. fired got so close he was able to fire several shots at Reagan. One shot hit Reagan and others hit Brady and other people. Reagan almost died.

Absentee? Name all the great, world changing things Carter did.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11 White House Confirms Reagans Follow Astrology, Up to a Point.png (753x471, 224K)

Where did I discuss astrology? You sure you aren't posting on 4channel?

And then there was the alleged October surprise of 1980. The Reagan administration and Republicans always denied that they had any back-door negotiations with Ayatollah Khomeini's revolutionary regime during the Iran hostage crisis. Specifically, they denied that Reagan's campaign manager, William J. Casey, traveled surreptitiously to Madrid in the summer of 1980 to meet with a representative of the ayatollah, and to suggest that it might be in Iran's interest to stall the negotiations over the release of the American hostages. Casey allegedly intimated that a Reagan administration would resume arms sales to the Iranians.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-bird-conspiracies-october-surprises-20170620-story.html

And sell arms to the Iranians they did, it was know as Iran Contra. And if you recall correctly the impression that Carter was weak because of doing nothing about the hostage crisis but he did try it just fell apart in the field.

nigger faggot that ruined california with beaners. i wish that his assassin wasn't a gun control pushing glownigger and instead was a genuine person and had brained him.

Attached: 1559392229376.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

best president for illegal aliens ever. seeing him
roasting in the lake of fire would be good.