Be me

>be me
>a dumbass by chink standards
>born to a poor peasant family (grandma was a farmer, mum was a farmer till she married rich)
>migrate to australia
>get into top 10 high school of the state
>graduate from top university of the country with stem degree

I'm sorry but you whitoids just can't compete with us. I was lucky to be in Australia, imagine the millions of chinese people who are smarter than me and are unable to migrate to Australia. It's the asian century.

Attached: china-flag.jpg (800x533, 35K)

Most whites are inbred. It's not their fault really but their fathers have been raping the daughters for generations among other kinds of perversions, right from Roman days

The Jews made the West relevant for a couple of centuries but now the white apes chased them out and are back to their incestuous degeneracies. Whites will cease to be relevant by 2050,if they aren't already

cool beans

Attached: 650973_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 304K)

>ranks in the top 3 for pollution

remember to thank chairman mao for this opportunity

Based ching chong.
Claims to be superior, needs to leech from a foreign culture.
Not that I care, fuck anglos. Even tho australians seem less jewy than brits/leafs/mutts.

>He needs to be completely removed from his native system to have any chance at success
>only managed to get out based on his mother spreading her legs, not on any merit of his own
>only managed to achieve any success by being afforded the privileges of white Australian institutions
Yep, Asian century confirmed.
Look Chang, just because you cheated your way through college and everyone let it slide because they don't want to physically be near you because you stink and have terrible breath doesn't mean you actually achieved anything. Literal retards can graduate college. Come back when others aren't carrying you completely through life.

>my country is superior
>disease
>poverty
>no universities
>shitty one party system
>insectoid leeching off anglo education system

I hear the same thing from the same insectoid race you claim to be from in my country. What you don't lack in problem solving is met by a complete lack of soul, inhibition, empathy or even pride. Your people are like ants, you government is corrupt, and your race is bred for servitude. You're a slave race, and have been since the Han chinese were mongrel'd by mongols, japs, koreans, and literally every other race.

The average iq of a phd holder is 130 and it's probably even higher for stem. You are just insecure, probably because of your tiny asian needledick.

Hundred of years before any jew appared in history greeks were already were building the protomodern world psyentific method, phylosophy, literature, democracy, olympic sports, literacy rate over 15% while in chinkland was under 1% ( thats for not speak about india)that only after 1000 years of kikery would be embraced again in the reinassance spreading around the world building the most prosperous countries
And is hapoening again a seculqrized version of cristianity( cultural marxism) destroying everything we built.
But i dont fear , the first time we conquer the mediterranean
The second the world
In the third we will conquer the stats
Its our destiny

>>shitty one party system
This x 1000. In Murica we get to decide whether we want Republicans or Democrats to read us the orders from Israel.

> you whitoids just can't compete with us.

Attached: shanghai'd.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Attached: 1429107554133.jpg (728x2698, 448K)

I got two STEM(called MINT here) degrees without being rich or famous. What's the big deal? Don't overvalue yourself. There are millions to immediately take your place if you don't make it.

Attached: s4dTtBy.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Daily reminder that chinks are yellow niggers

Attached: D62FA7AE-E566-4517-AE8F-20E1B0EF0674.png (535x375, 51K)

>Seething
Nigger you could take the smartest guy in the world ever in history and still meme him. It doesn't deny the fact that currently China continues to rise above every nation. Whites need to quit LARPing (((alt-right))) and actually do something about their situation.

Who's overvaluing what? I'm just saying whiteys can't even compete with a local idiot in their own country how can they expect to compete with the 1.2 billion Chinese in China.

You know being a local chinky
/pajeet male had the be the biggest fuck you the Gods gave you.

The west thinks you're lower than niggers. Meanwhile it's so fucking competitive because there's too many people for basically everything. Getting into Peking/tsinghua/IIT seems like a dream compared to getting into harvard or any ivy league. Less than 1% acceptance rate. No wonder they all try to kill each other. No wonder they wish they could be reborn as white.

We need a mass shooting in Hurstville.

The most based POOST I've ever seen.

Attached: PajeetMan.jpg (600x366, 41K)

Jews are parasites who feed on white misery. Never going to happen until we get the parasites off our backs, which again, is never going to happen

You're not too far off from the truth.

Attached: na.cx_i_WVxVtgd.gif (360x202, 2.33M)