Why do you think blacks are inferior?

Why do you think blacks are inferior?

Attached: FCF4DC80-96C4-480B-940A-3EC073D97E25.jpg (1080x1074, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4wJ3BedSjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't know how to sage and think we give a shit about them. try leaving us alone....bet you can't.

because we are being told they still can't get their shit together after white people made them work at the same pace as white people almost 200 years ago

I don’t think they’re inferior they’re just less intelligent and more violent. I think we should ban all black people from coming to the US, but for historical reasons it would be bad to kick them out. I think hispanics should pretty much get the rope though since they’re invaders.

>i must engage the niggers
this is why we can't have nice things. OP literally doesn't care. Why do YOU respond to prompts? What is it with you? Why? Why must you respond?

Because they are ungrateful to the society that gave them everything

and another.
>provide them with a prompt
I blame public education

because its unfair they're elevated to godhood in our society when thats supposed to be reserved for us

>i respond to prompts
faggot

Whether or not they are inferior is a subjective judgement. They should fuck off to Africa and stop shitting up white countries, that's an objective judgement.
No one cares who is and who isn't inferior. Everyone wants to get rid of niggers.

Done literally nothing positive for human civilisation, yet think being an aggressive destructive pest merits some sort of respect.
They are the literal definition of worthless savages

Attached: tve13154-19760107-290.jpg (320x240, 13K)

>i respond to prompts
i bet you did really well on the essay questions

no one fucking cares, dude

the archeological and antrhopological records of European civilization vs African civilization

bump

Illustrate the pacific slave trade in less than two paragraphs.

Attached: chris hardwick.jpg (1080x809, 89K)

Like the rest they would die in poverty and obscurity at best without that white teet to suck off...

>Why do you think blacks are inferior?
It doesn't matter if they're inferior or not. They're not White, therefore they don't belong.

t. nigger

because they never build anything and only leech
t.guy living around the sub-specie

Attached: GIB.jpg (1300x861, 297K)

>Illustrate the pacific slave trade in less than two paragraphs.
Show us one black invention.

What roll did sugar play in the settlement of niggers from Africa in the western hemisphere, and which countries were involved? You have ten minutes.

Which Island nations in the South Pacific were populated with slaves, and which countries were responsible?

because they spend all day making up shit and attributing it to whitey

like fried chicken, who the fuck even knew that trope before chappelle

Rap, fuck if I know. You're the one replying to fucking niggers.

Nigga Poland is like 99% white lmfao

Fuck outta here thinking you have a black problem.

Us blacks will never move there anyway. Shitty weather and no watermelons.

Who was the first slave owner in North America?

Who was the first slave owner in the colonies?

I don't.

Blacks are bro tier. Treat them well and they will treat you well in return.

Because they have a Bigger dick

IF you take away the cape shit there's only two niggers left

at least i sage'd it retard unlike you

>nigger
>invent music
lol

Also that's the best you can fucking do?

>You're the one replying to fucking niggers.
Then stop trying to act as if you're equal to or better than Whites.

At least you contributed something to society when you were still slaves lmao
Nothing like the crackin' of mastahs whip

Attached: zdhgxfhcgjvhb.jpg (1024x623, 127K)

Because they perpetually view themselves as victims.

the first was a nigger, the majority were jews

it really doesn't matter now, does it?

do you, in your stupid brain, believe you are addressing a negro, son?

They used to be pretty civilized and well-dressed if you go back like 50 years. Now.....

>the first was a nigger
The first slave owners in north america were the american indians.

The first slave owner in the colonies was a nigger.

Jews were responsible for the slave trade.

Niggers sold other niggers into slavery.

At its height, less than 2% of Whites owned slaves.

Slavery still exists in Africa to this day.

and finally...

Whites ended slavery.

So fuck off, you ungrateful nigger. Everything you have is because of Whites.

Stop quacking like a nigger then maybe I won't hang you

>do you, in your stupid brain, believe you are addressing a negro, son?
You sound like a faggot that is defending niggers.

I just don't know. Maybe I'm just ignorant, and I single them out exclusively, but not other races, because there's something I don't know.

Attached: sat.png (672x552, 36K)

Sugar played a big roll in your fat rolls, nigger

Because I've had to live around more niggers than any of them have.

yeah, and we never participated in black slavery and yet we are still being told you can't get your shit together because of us being mean to you.
imagine how much of a failure is needed to cope like that

do I? is that what I sound like?

that's not an answer, and you get no points.

not after you made 13 posts...

>netherlands
pretty sure you've broken laws already just now.

like a dumb faggot that defends niggers

>do I? is that what I sound like?
Yes.

What, you think you're going to "combat and defeat racism" by defending niggers on Jow Forums of all places?

in the nigger thread that you retards just had to respond to?

Because of Samuel L Jackson

inferior isnt the word.
just search colin flaherty and see why.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4wJ3BedSjw

Attached: just niggin.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

I mean, it's here, so whatever.
Do you think any of the OP niggers had to live in south chi, detoilet, or bodymore ghettos?

I just want them to create wakanda

point out that time i defended niggers. me pointing out that you are a retarded faggot who will reply to garbage and shit up this board is not defending niggers. I'm literally calling you a stupid fucking retard.

Who are those fags left and right? Should i suppose to know forced actors?

Black people invented rock, Americans only had country music before slavery.

>I mean, it's here, so whatever.
>this is why we can't have nice things. OP literally doesn't care. Why do YOU respond to prompts? What is it with you? Why? Why must you respond?

you made most posts and the first reply without saging retard....

I don't think black ppl are inferior. It's nice to see Morpheus and the black pills back together again.

Have you ever listened to rock n roll?

Well you enjoyed a product from black people.

Now fuck off racist cunt.

That's pretty inferior imo though. As a group they would never invent guns and shit. They would just kill each other forever.

Just look at them dude. My poop is that color. I call minorities "pooman beings" because of this.

Looking at that picture shows you that black isn't a race, since those are all different races, they just happen to be all black. Ameriblackmutts.

when did i ever defend a nigger? I merely called you a stupid fucking cunt for replying to this thread. AND YOURE A STUPID FUCKING CUNT

Why were John Boyega and Idris Elba left out of this photo?

>I call minorities "pooman beings" because of this.

You call them that because you have the mental age of a 3 year old.

ugly, violent, LOUD, stupid, needy, dishonest, aloof, sneaky, crude, materialistic, incompetent, over privileged, entitled, apathetic, unhygienic, lazy, arrogant, ignorant...

Attached: 148193_141938989287893_1162739253_n.jpg (360x480, 32K)

>19 posts by this id in a 67 post thread
are you serious right now?

Not illegal on a Vietnamese basketweaving convention

Dude you’ve made 25% of the posts in this thread. What the fuck are you on about?

I saged the first time, and you retards were all "
OH, OH, OMG, IMMA BTFO THE NIGGERS" because you are cancer. OP isn't a nigger, OP is gone, left, never to return to his garbage thread, and here you are, being garbage.

We have been answering this question non stop please go ask Asians.
If you ask politically correct people they describe blacks the same way women describe their autistic son. They feel the need to be extra nice to them because they are inferior. When some one is given special treatment they are inferior.
SAGED, stop reminding us of their existence.

Attached: blakmemeflagresp.jpg (375x530, 59K)

You saw niggers, and replied. Are you serious right now? Why? Why the fuck are you here?

He's seriously buttfrustrated, sad.

>Why the fuck are you here?
because I'm drunk and it was the first thread in catalog from your ass bumping it

no, i enjoyed product from a jew.
you dont claim you owe Foxes after you wear Fox fur now, do you retard?
and i dont even listen to rock n roll or hip hop volountarly, only when its on the radio in a place im currently at
nigger music suck donkey balls

They do actually

It depends on your scorecard,

But, black men particularly have a higher prevalence of being more criminal, less educated, angrier, lazier and shallower than most all other groups we generally break down the population by. I'm in nigger central in Alabama and a quick cruise down the street shows example after example. The young black males especially do nothing. They line up on street corners trying to impress each other with homo displays of violence and criminality. Their lack of fathers have left them with deep masculine insecurities and a dysfunctional homo like love affair with each other. In addition they aspire to act as lazily as possible, the one to do this best gets the most respect. It's a slave mentality eventhough these dumb niggers were freed in 1865. It's sort of amusing to watch because it's a nigger ruining himself to imitate the ideal of being a nigger.

Science demonstrates it, and their achievements attest to it.
They have literally failed to provide anything of note to human development relative to every other culture/society on Earth.
Not just white people, Asians, Middle Eastern cultures, Polynesian cultures etc. all advanced far more than Blacks.

And today they have the audacity to badmouth and point the finger at whites. When white liberals are the most sympathetic to their dis-gratitude.
Meanwhile we send foreign aid to their countries, and put up with their disproportionate crime rates.

All the while, we're ostracised from our own communities for calling out their lack of good behaviour.

Attached: economic impact by race.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

>*crime statistics intensify*

Attached: C68D0DB3-D0A0-418A-A67D-C4D7D5FE7148.png (610x441, 203K)

You really are retarded.
What OP is doing is posting a leading question so people would answer it in a way that can paint people as what the media narrative says they are.
By asking why people think blacks are inferior he is framing it in such a way that people would respond with things like ''I think they're inferior because..'' It fuels the white supremecy narrative and allows jews like OP to dismiss white nationalism as whites just thinking they're superior.
The correct way of dealing with jews like OP is to respond in the way they do not want you to respond. It frustrates them when you do not take the bait, and because there are people who respond correctly the people who lurk don't get the wrong idea and think they should be going around talking about how they're white supremicists.

You're throwing a hissy fit against people who are not allowing jews like OP to pollute the board and trick newfags into defending strawman positions.

try to figure it out.

Attached: niggeriq.png (650x330, 95K)

I FUCKING SAGED IT
FIRST POST
SAGED
IT DOESNT MATTER NOW
>i see niggers
>i reply
>imma btfo some niggers
OP IS A BOT YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

I'd put some cream in Lupita's coffee.

Attached: Lupita Nyong'o big ass.jpg (3000x3000, 935K)

i've just replied to his 3rd post while you already made 22... there was not a single point in existance of this thread when i've made more replies than you did... you keep bumping the thread and blaming others
fucking retard

5 year old blacks can't recognize themselves in a mirror yet. 2 year old white or Asian can.

I don't. Nobody is equal. Some nigger is smarter, stronger, faster, etc. than I am. And I'm better than some nigger.

Black's are the only race of people with inferiority complex present in, probably, 95% of their population brought on by their own kind.

Bumpity bumpity for fuckery fuckery

1st reply was me
1st reply was a sage
It doesn't matter now, because you reply to niggers

Gooks are worse

Attached: 1560124479738.jpg (202x325, 14K)

>you reply to niggers
Correct

second reply was sage, 3rd was probably also sage and then you go apeshit, bumping the thread so it stays up...

You reply to niggers

>gaylands

t. roasties

Attached: D8dFWiKUYAE-ECj.jpg (692x970, 67K)

Indeed I do