Chivalry

Is chivalry truly dead? I don't mean literally the code of chivalry, more do men actually give a shit about women anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 01.15.44.png (1264x646, 527K)

No, but many women are vapid whores

Oh for sure.

Do you think women should be required to sign up for the draft? Personally I want something to come home to after the war. If all the women die in the war, what's the point of coming home?

>Did it died
Yes. Decades of mixed messages about whether chivalry is appropriate have degenerated into a fuck women approach.
Also, there are so many working women nowadays that the chivalrous gesture of giving up your seat on public transport would mean that men rarely sit at all.

>it's not dead
>it was killed

By women? Or did men just get lazy? Both?

if something is killed, is it dead?

The basis of chivalry is that men's wives and daughters are their property, and you defend your neighbors property with the understanding they'll defend yours. It never had anything to do with courtship.

Not necessarily, something can both be killed and alive. Somebody killed john doe. John doe was resuscitated by paramedics. John doe is alive and has been killed.

The MUH INDEPENDENCE complex is nothing more than a shit test.

I dont have a horse.

If you are good looking you can be chivalrous, and girls will be glad you did, smile and say thank you. If you are ugly, you will be scoffed at and probably insulted.

>t. good looking tall autist that holds doors open

it's really that simple. if a woman thinks youre a good mate, they will like almost anything you do.

and ive never had it happen to me, or seen it, when someone got insulted by holding the door open. you must be absolute bottom of the barrel to have that happen.

I once gave up my seat for a woman on a crowded bus and she was rude to me. Now my attitude is "fuck 'em". If the woman isn't pregnant she can stand.

Chivalry wasn't killed by "feminist independence crap". It was killed by rude women with a sense of entitlement.

I took a shit. But I didn't really take it. I left it. But I was accused of taking it.
>fogs the nog

I don't literally mean the code of chivalry, more the concept of courtship

Never seen it either, women here like to be treated reasonably well.

Moreover, chivalry never applied to immoral women. They got burned alive at the stake. Rape wasn't even a crime against women but against the men in her family. Concepts like marital rape or even raping a whore were nonsense. Feminist women redefined chivalry to meet their own desires. The Knights Templars would have violently gang raped women who behave like the modern western woman, then tied her to a stake over a pile of wood, doused her with pitch, set her ablaze while she still, and feel comfortable they did God's work. I'm okay with chivalry coming back.

its just more divide and conquer technique. the jew cries about chivalry while he creates tinder.

Being chivalrous is about confidence and charisma, not physical looks. You're not trying to fuck them when you're holding a door open. You probably fail because you're severely autistic and a unironic misogynist.

then he wasn't killed, he was almost killed

Nah, once your heart stops you're officially dead. But that doesn't mean you have to stay that way.

Fucking a woman on a pile of corpses

It's still alive in Poland, even among zoomers. You may be considered rude if you don't let woman first through door etc. Just your society is spoiled.

I never said I failed, retard.

why would i give a shit about random woman

> Chivalry
Isn't chivalry just combat ettiquet? Like, Bushido for the British?

Part of the the chivalric code is to defend those weaker than you if capable. e.g. I scared off some feral chat teenagers who were bullying an elderly man. Or a drugged up madman on the bus needed ejecting and being one of the only two able bodied men on the bus it came down to us to handle the situation.

Stop believing what woman have told men chivalry is for centuries. They have literally no concept of Honour.

She lost her arms and he was just trying to be helpful

I hold doors for men and women alike, even a lot of niggers and spics, and I have never gotten shit for it.

Why the fuck would you want to defend weak dysgenic trash?

>I scared off some poor white kids to help the boomer that ruined my country
Lol

In my state its common courtesy when out in public, no one says anything because theyd be the weird ones

>once your heart stops you're officially dead.
Wrong

Then why the fuck are you Making a thread about Chivalry? Courtship and Chivalry are two different things

No. It really isn't dead because women are trained as much today as ever before that their sexuality deserves a financial payoff. So, for example, women still expect men to buy them drinks at the bar.

I only do that sort of thing for elders and children. How the fuck is that dysgenic?
No I scared off feral little shits who were taunting and throwing things at an OAP purely because he was incapable of defending himself verbally or physically because he was frail/infirm due to his age.

Sorry but I'm not a cool and epic "lol why do you care?" individualist and won't stand by an injustice happening right in front of me if I'm capable of stopping it from happening. That is literally the point of chivalry. You sully yourself by standing by and you become less in your own eyes which is ultimately the idea of Honour: the ability to feel content with your own moral decision making and actions.

>Virtue Signalling: The Post

Zoomer tier demotivational

its not dead but its foreign to most women these days and they don't understand it.

>can do it myself
>has no arms
sure honey

>Moralfagging this hard

>2019
>opening doors for women

Attached: 1537342191290.jpg (600x597, 42K)

>I become less by punishing those responsible instead of taking out my frustration on ethereal concepts like chivalry
Lol

I mean, when I'm driving on a priority lane, with a big line behind me, and a driver comes off lane to get in, I started to look to the driver. If its a guy, bros before hoes, go ahead and pass. If its a chick, I hope for her sake there is a feminist is the line...

>I make traffic due to my politics
Worst post in the thread
Let one car go, pull ahead, like a zipper. If niggers didn’t tailgate there would be no merge traffic

>being chivalrous post coverture laws

Imagine whiteknighting for a girl who votes, works, wears pants and doesn’t believe in obeying her husband lmao

Yep.
Women traded it along with a roof over their head, a steady job in the household and a future with children in exchange for wageslavery.

Attached: 1459313591140.jpg (530x800, 115K)

>I don't mean literally the code of chivalry

It's funny, because very little of chivalry had to do with treating women properly. Most of it was battle etiquette and everything else.

Not an argument and virtue signaling by definition doesn't work when you are anonymous.
How would one go taking out one's frustrations on an ethereal concept?

lol, I read that as you helped the druggie to inject his drugs.