Donating blood

I donate blood because it will most probably go to people like me. Not niggers, not mudslimes, hopefully not gypsies (hmm, please let it not be a gypsy)

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-11-10-16-48(1).png (1197x1439, 2.52M)

Attached: 1553987467161.jpg (500x361, 52K)

>most probably go to people like me
>hopefully not gypsies
Cigan, I...

It's going to gypsy's bro

Very based, do you get compensated?

it should be illegal for onions boys to donate blood.

how do you even find a vein on someone that fat?
is it moral to transfuse a normal person with obese blood?

I would like to donate blood but they don't let me because I had cancer.

Attached: 1556167185512.jpg (742x699, 123K)

I donate to lower by blood pressure and iron count. Not to help others. Could care less what they do with it.

fuck me thats a thick needle.

You think that's fat? I've had to draw blood on someone easily twice his size. Also it's completely hit or miss and sometimes they have a really good vein right on top.

Probably going to vampires considering where your from. Vampires need to eat too.
And look at the bright side, if it goes to gypsies, you'll be lifting them up on the totem pole. For a brief moment, they can know what its like to have noble European blood flowing through them.

I would donate blood because i find the thought of my blood in someone else or vice versa quite kinky but I hate feeling light headed so yeah.

Blood products get around $310 for every 500ml. All the Red Cross and similar kike organisations compensate you with is a 'free' cookie.

In America the amount of blood that blacks get in relation to how much they give is staggering. I never give blood because those working at the donation center/events/vans are always nigs and I fear they stick me with an aids needle

I don't donate blood because I need my blood, fuck other people, I also am not an organ donor and I have a DNR. Fuck this gay earth

Mudslimes and niggers are the ones that get shot the most, think about it.

Attached: 1511499737677.jpg (550x550, 58K)

I did for a bit when i was young and healthy and not worried about my gains. If it even might mess with those three things, then no.

>please let it not be a gypsy

>Is romanian
Gypsies make up 3.08% of the population.

I donate blood 'cause it can save someone. Even if that person is moron or russian monkey.

donating is a waste of time, skin, and blood. if we all refuse to donate blood it will spur medical research into synthetic blood.
they punch a chunk of skin our of you and it floats into the blood bag, and in canada you cant get anything in compensation.
total scam

Based and ironpilled.

Iv donated blood in Japan, Fuck Chicago's Niggers.

Attached: IMG_20171009_153141.jpg (4128x3096, 1.82M)

Kek. Where you at in Chicago? Im in the south suburbs. Its hell.
Neighborhood used to be all white but its flooding with spics and nogs now.

How often?

I'm 1.85 m tall and have 104 kg. How is that, by American standards? Because I know I'm fat when I see myself in the mirror. But not hopelessly fat. Sugar is my problem.

Once per 2 month. More than 2 years.

Yeah, no, I don't donate blood. I'd donate semen, but the blood bank kept telling me they didn't want it and refused to take the specimen jar. Wound up calling the police and everything.

I'm the same height but 85kg and feel the same. Not having muscles or being fit is just ass.

shalom, brother

Anons, dont donate too much. Twice a year is the limit i would recommend. All the top donors with all kind of awards end up with leukemias and related stuff in their 50s. But the docs wont tell you because they want that sweet blood.

t. family member is hematologist-oncologist at local hospital

>I never give blood because those working at the donation center/events/vans are always nigs and I fear they stick me with an aids needle
A very legitimate fear. Travel to somewhere white, or wait till you've moved there.

Kek, didn't mean it like that. Here in Germany you usually get compensated for donating blood (blood plasma in my case).

Average by our standards for that height. Depends on the muscle mass though. I'm the same height and 86kg.

is this a meme?
i havent seen this one before
are the globohomo pedovores desperate for sustenance?

Any researches of connections between leukemia and blood donation?

Are you too lazy for sport?

From what ive seen, it looks inconclusive. Some research says donating fucks you up, Some says its Fine. Afaik youre free to believe whatever you want to believe. Im just saying what i was told by a person that deals with blood diseases every day

I donate blood because i'm bored and I want a chocolate biscuit. Plus, black people don't do it, so even such a tiny thing does make me better than them. They are selfish, and lazy, I am charitable.

What kind of cancer?

Thanks for the info. I've heard this on here before, and logically it makes sense.
I've started to donate yearly and will stop that when I hit 50.

It's actually the opposite. Your blood will infact go towards Mudslim and Gipsies. You will also hear a Jew laughing in the background if you focus hard enough

Somewhat related, I've removed myself from organ donation drivers license shit. I want to donate still with a living will thing. Can I discriminate so some nigger can't get my organs? I just don't want to happen like that heart transplant kid that died stealing a car or some shit.

Glow in the dark hospital niggers keep begging for my O- blood. I refuse so as to not help refuse.

I'd like to donate blood but thinking about how it'll save some spic or nigger to allow them to continue breeding makes me reconsider every time.

You are racist, bigoted, but most importantly.. anti semetic. How do you live with yourself being all of these terrible things?

I don't donate blood because it's fucking disgusting to give or receive

Same here mate

Gay

Why? Is that too bad to help someone?

user stop, I can only take so many compliments

>Someone's processed blood flowing through my veins
Could be a nigger or a fag. Id honestly rather die. And if I'm unwilling to accept transfusions then why should I give any myself?

I'd be willing to bet that blood donations would get more blood than they know what to do with if they paid people for it

>Can I discriminate so some nigger can't get my organs?

Organ donations don't work very well across racial lines. If you ask the doctor to kill you and donate your organs, they will likely go to some white person, the doctor/hospital will make a few hundred thousand, and your family will get nothing.

Why are you such a bigoted ant semetic Jewish black hater who hates women?

33 bucks here.

>Could be a nigger or a fag.
Or not. It's your choice. But you should remember that if you suddenly became a hero of one of those gore threads you will be filled up with someone`s blood. Maybe mahmoot blood or fag.

>Maybe mahmoot blood
I have never NEVER seen a mudskin give blood. In fact, outside of a spic and and an asian I have never seen a non white give blood and where I live non hispanic whites make up slightly less than 50% of the population. Giving blood is an exclusively white thing.

My mum has donated blood for decades. I went along with her one time but was refused because I stupidly admitted to having sex with men

That's good thing. Can't have you spread your gayness around without a loicense.

I donate blood all the time. No financial reward. Just to help my fellow Irish people. If the country starts to have a large non white minority ill stop donating. They can pay me then.

The UK has issues. Their brown population does not donate. They have blood drives aimed specifically at their white minorities.

You know there is a reason they dont want gays to donate right? don't donate your blood please.

how nurse found a vein there? thats a skill

>Can't have you spread your gayness around without a loicense.
This but unironically

Isn't that a good news?

Attached: jvHn12o.jpg (640x480, 42K)

my blood is too good to share

Attached: squidward dab.jpg (540x550, 39K)

>The UK has issues. Their brown population does not donate.
Nobodies brown population donates, anything.

I mean for the most part yeah but I just think it's funny.

Have you ever even known someone that has received blood? Where does it all go then? It’s going to rich kikes.

now why the fuck would you willingly donate the same fluid that is used to keep you alive and healthy?

Mahmootes can't into helping.

>yes goy, donate your blood to us

Attached: kisspng-jewish-people-kike-the-daily-stormer-pol-antisem--5b899254c3c9e7.477963871535742548802.jpg (900x520, 102K)

draining it a little and letting it refresh is actually good for you, even Hitler said so
that said i do have my reservations, blood banks are for profit and they sell the product to hospitals

Enjoy your nigger/hobo blood.
We get milkshakes and snacks. Best milkshakes in town actually.

He doesn't know that they DNA your blood. Thanks for the information.

Donate for friends and family. All others can purchase from me

BTW, OP has diabetic bitch veins

I'd like to see a source supporting that tho

those that need that money aren't normally accepted due to contamination

>If the country starts to have a large non white minority ill stop donating.
If the country starts to have a large non-white minority, would you shoot said minority and beat it into a pulp, driving it away? Or the days of IRA are long gone and the cuckdom is upon you too?

What did you just call me?

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-11-14-57-47.png (2810x1440, 3.77M)

is donating blood based?

you know that rich old people buy young blood illegally through jewish doctors and are living longer than we are because they get fresh blood from idiots like you for free

Really? In USA they do that?

they do it everywhere, to see if the bloodtype is a match with the patient

> buy
> get for free

and I'm the idiot

Miklos, please

If you would need Romanian blood, would you take it? I would give you some, we can be good neighbours

That is not DNA, just blood type

blood type measured by dna, this is known

Source? DNA sequencing is expensive, there's no reason to analyze that just for a blood match

Work out my friend and cut sugar out of your diet especially at night

do you run all your opinions through Jow Forums before you have one?

you're a fucking idiot.
dna sequencing =/= blood typing
run a quick 5 second google search before you type dumb shit. It helps you look less retarded.

just messing with you lol

But you are a gypsy

This but unironically. Friend of a friend got pozzed in the dentist and one time I got some blood tests done the doc pinched herself so she called me all panicking and I had to prove I didn´t have aids.

>using a middleman in 2019
nigga just sell it online

Terrible. I tried donating blood once since my blood is rare as fuck AB- and I kept getting these "invitations" to donate and even get paid.
So I decided to do it and nearly fainted. Shit sucked. I'll never donate again.

Look at those squishy ass bitch vein arms. Lift heavy you faggot

I've cut processed sugar and lost 5 kg only from that. I still drink apple juice that's sweet. I can't cut out all sugar, it makes me crazy, I feel like I still need to eat more. That's the low blood sugar.

I do 36 push-ups every morning and walk to work.

I don't get enough sleep, around 5h a night on average. This messes me up.

Christ user. Im probably exaggerating it, but mexico seems scary as fuck.