¿Is Spain white?

¿Is Spain white?

Attached: 6013aqmctzw21.jpg (1440x656, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/BmbA47ZN16jT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More than most of Europe, althought it's more of a light brown.

Attached: 4B9DAACD00000578-5665017-image-a-11_1524838262165.jpg (962x1019, 168K)

Stop these threads, yes they are white.

Attached: 0F38D242-8B95-4666-AB89-1E7BB068C9C2.gif (452x523, 3K)

Holy crap look at my ID

Attached: JA5hcAF.png (384x461, 12K)

Yes, Spaniards, Greeks, and Turks are white.

>Spain
>White
Literally less white than Italians.

swedes are light brown too after they spend whole year on spanish beaches

Andalucia, Extremadura, Murcia, Galicia, and Vamencia. NO, they are niggers

I miss him, bros

Attached: felipe_ii.jpg (340x432, 19K)

Very white and good goys indeed

Attached: king-felipe-1481729922.jpg (720x479, 62K)

self-hating cuck BTFO
kek

Attached: btfo.png (621x871, 157K)

Ni que necesitáramos la validación de otros, hemos conseguido más para la raza blanca y la civilización que nadie.
>Turks
Get out.
Ya tardaba en salir el subnormal de turno.

Attached: 1513957337038.png (420x420, 32K)

ikr

Attached: spain.jpg (1024x585, 143K)

Spain is just is a disappointment really. Just hearing the word makes me sad. From foremost power to irrelevant french cuck in a second.

So give us more guns and money like before

>para la raza blanca
kek negrin, si nos pasamos 3 siglos intentando civilizar a los marroncitos en latinoamerica, hemos hecho mas por ellos que por nosotros mismos
hes of french lineage
i cant tell spaniards and italians apart
>inb4 compares a southern spaniard to a guy that lives next to the swiss border

>always memeflags
really makes u think

Attached: ig.jpg (1070x800, 158K)

looks like 2 Scotsmen to be honest

we've been brainwashed in public education into hating capitalism since decades ago, its only natural that the people that are now in their 20's are mostly commies
ALL of the educational reforms in Spain have been done by the left wing

Si, son blancos. Pero a los españolitos les encanta las negritas para follar

Bring back Franco

Number four

>half Arab mutts
LOL nope

Attached: image.jpg (464x261, 44K)

Y a estos imbéciles que tenemos por europa que no valían ni para tomar por culo les cartografiamos el mundo, demostramos que la tierra era un globo, les abrimos rutas de comercio y podría seguir un buen rato.
De mientras ellos matándose, dando por culo, dejando a los turcos meterse hasta la cocina y aun es hora que nos están llenando esto de moros y negros.

well fug xDDD. Btw guys, what do you think about the basque separatists? are they based, are they the chosen people?

The white chicks probably descended from Germans or something.

Attached: alexis-bledel_2whzb5fwh7h.jpg (2811x3600, 1.14M)

They flooded themselves with moroccans, bunch of retarded commies ruined it all.

No.

Many Americans at my university are shocked when they arrive in Spain and realize it's full of light people and I. Europe. I am not even kidding you guys. Almost every year we have several Americans who thought Spain was in south America and even a few who tried to argue with me that they xant be in eyrope because Spain is a part of Mexico. It is so terrifying to me. When I visited the USA I was told something similar that I wasn't allowed speaking Spanish for I am white... my dad is German so of course i have light skin and eyes.

Spaniards are fucking white.

Attached: 1465739503931.png (804x743, 22K)

Gotta love how Spaniards are so proud of their past but got nothing nowadays to show. You're like the Euro version of Turks, who can't shut up about the Ottoman empire. The fact of the matter is that your country is shit. You Paella niggers are stupid, poor, useless on a global scale and have no importance whatsoever. Also, your women are ugly and slutty as hell. Your entire country repulses me.

fug

Pretty much this
bitchute.com/video/BmbA47ZN16jT/

Attached: knewbetter42.png (600x434, 406K)

Brother please get me out of andalucía I regret moving here every day. Lazy, stupid, and ugly people. They are like robot drones. Just so fucking stupid.

No

>They actually thought they were in South America.
Serious?

if half of our population is niggers because of colonies and 500 years worth of cross breeding with Angola, Mozambique and other African countries, with alot of immigrations also coming from those african countries, then spain is most likely not white. They are neighbors and will have a good amount of blacks, although i do suspect a lower amount then Portugal

Attached: 1557938768818s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

lmao yeah a lot of people in the world are retarded and a lot of people in the world live in America too.

This picture can literally be any group of people. You know how many Latinos I'm the new world are fans of Spain teams?

This. It is insane how fast they worked. People here are rather stupid and unintelligent. Half of them couldn't place Poland on a map nor tell tou basic history. They're not taught to think. They're taught to sit in front of the TV. I mean this. Spaniards are obsessed with TV.

at least we're proud enough of our country not to hide it with meme flags, makes me think just how much of a shithole your country must be

Attached: 1560016124774.jpg (412x456, 48K)

Yes one even made a comment on how "I thought there would be more brown people and diviserity here" fucking Americans spreading their bulkshit

When i holdayed there as a kid i got many head pats for being blonde (apparently you guys have an obsession with blonde hair). So probably not, but I like you guys anyway.

Attached: 4ssddEQ.gif (500x281, 141K)

Spain has 1M africans out of over 46M citizens
its 87% locals here
Portugal has 96% "locals" and 4% foreigners
do the sons of pretos count as locals or something

>but got nothing nowadays to show
World top 10 in scientific production
Second most spoken language
Second in life expectancy
Third best healthcare
Longest railroad net of europe, world's second
I can continue but you get the point, you are too ashamed of your country to even show your flag. Must feel bad to be a subhuman.

Oh my god Spaniards are just as bad as their beaner offspring in the Ameircas.

Makes me wonder if we are behind the latonization of USA as revenge for stealing our colonies. Latin world would be more European, probably not extremely, however a difference I'd they didn't kick us out. Now they're dealing with the darkies...hmm.

>lmao yeah a lot of people in the world are retarded and a lot of people in the world live in America too.

Yes, but there is an aura of being proudly ignorant in the states, like it is something to be imperious about and wear around one's neck like a trophy. Europeans do not behave in such manner.

Attached: 1462514140913.gif (360x197, 3.65M)

What white nationalists (NapCap/NatSoc) class as white!

Attached: NapCap -Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 669K)

Attached: 1532375781947.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

Prepara el ojete yanki de mierda

Attached: 18349052643684.jpg (1400x933, 104K)

this is the average spanish

Attached: Rossana-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 57K)

>inditex (Zara), one of the leading textile companies worlwide
>Santander is one of the top 10 banks worldwide
>Telefonica is rated the best telecommunications company in Europe and second best worldwide
>Spain is the EU country with the highest life expectancy, and the third in the world
>Spanish healthcare is top 10 worldwide, and rated the 3rd best by Bloomberg even tho we spend the same percentage than the USA in it
>Highest biodiversity in any EU country due to the different weathers (north is rainy, many small semi-arid deserts, many mountain regions)

Attached: D8W9o6fX4AAUGu-.jpg (1067x989, 129K)

Attached: 320x320sr.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Attached: Julio-Iglesias-Article-201803261858.jpg (620x372, 38K)

Checked, nice digits.
Why does England get to be the one shooting the memeflaggot?

>Rossana
>Canary Islands
shes literally from a tropical island west of africa, do you know how the sun works?
based

Attached: islas canarias mapa mundi.png (956x530, 865K)

4%? obviously im about to commit some sort of fallacy, but it definetly doesnt look like that. Out of every 100 people i see on the street, atleast 10 if not 15 are black

Attached: 1559401561099.jpg (184x184, 4K)

Yeah I actually live with a Spanish girl and she has green eyes and light brown hair.

>Anglo colonist become country
>Anglo colonist create new ethnicity
>They call it "white people"
>These Anglo scumbag pieces of shit are manipulative, slave driving backstabbing cunts
>They convince all the non-Anglo immigrants they are really white, blurring ethnic boundaries and using them for cheap shitty labor while playing them off against all the shitty cheap slave labor african slaves.

Attached: thinking.jpg (746x752, 54K)

They don't get to play with guns much. It's the nice thing to do.

typical eternal anglery.

Turkroachs trying to sneak in inside a couch.

In college I knew a blonde haired blue eyed guy from Chile. Ignorant beaners couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that there were white people in South America.

Yeah supposedly our black population is meant to only be about 4% as well but it sure feels like more.

this is the average spanish

Attached: foto_de_joan-manuel-serrat-3.jpg (1500x2256, 329K)

Sóy blanco (sic, i finlandesi sumus más blancos que vosotros) y hablo español (peró soltanto qualche palabras que scio per latinam y italiano).

Da que pensar. Pero si te fijas UK también se ha llenado de mierda y ahí no pintamos nada.
De tanto jugar con fuego se han acabado quemando, por imbéciles. Yo lo que apoyo totalmente la hispanizacion de norte america, aunque los mejicanos sean un poco imbéciles son nuestros imbéciles.

Aryan MILF.

Well when a fly lands on your food it turns the meal into shit, that is why it feel worse buddy.

love that guy
jeje, sounds like you're speaking spanish with a medieval criole dialect
i bet the way italian and spanish merchants spoke was something along those lines

>hablo español
No exageremos tampoco.
Buen intento rubiales.

The white people in Turkey ARE Greeks

Moronic amerimutt

Attached: Latinas.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

Half of these are straight-out wrong.

No, it's just guilt and shame turned into outwardly aggressive action. They know they're stupid but instead of accepting that and trying to be better or smarter or figure it out, they just get mad and defiant like how dare you point out my stupidity. That is how a lot of people have been trained/taught to act here.

Kritza and Natalia are clearly the patrician choice.