Bu - but it's the jooz!

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-100049_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investigaction.net/en/israel-and-saudi-arabia-a-match-made-in-heaven-or-in-washington/
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/
theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/10/denmark-swings-right-immigration-muslims-besieged-holbaek
ing.org/muslims-jews-working-together-bigotry-targeting-communities-within-communities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot to mention the saudi royal family is jewish.

House of Saud are Jews.
K Y S
Y
S

Who owns the house of Saud? I’ll give you a hint, lampshades and roller coasters.

/thread

Saudis are cryptojews.

i know its the jews, but i feel muslims are not being treated with the hostility they deserve on this board. they get a free pass, because of the retarded enemy of my enemy thought.

Attached: optics.jpg (1024x868, 105K)

Honestly agree to this. Fuck jews but also fuck muslims. The only thing with kikes is that at least Jews are clever. Muslims are subhuman niggers that follow a paedophiles words and worship a giant rock in the desert.

lol nice flag

Can we get some sauce on this?

Attached: kushner_saud.jpg (653x637, 114K)

investigaction.net/en/israel-and-saudi-arabia-a-match-made-in-heaven-or-in-washington/
How do you think Israel made the world think the Saudis did 9/11, then we didn't even fight the Saudis we fought enemies of Israel?

Am on phone but one leader of the Saudi house siad they were jews.

test

Attached: saudi hamas israel.png (916x1000, 935K)

with nader

Attached: mbs_nader.png (587x421, 334K)

To some people, anyone with money and power is a Jew. Many people who scream "JEW!" are just poor communists.

fpbp

Attached: 1560240554457.png (525x930, 133K)

the story is that the king of saudi in th 60s said he disagrees with arab leaders going against israel, and mentions that the jewish race "sprung" out of saudi arabia clay. the other claim is a broadcast from an egyptian radio station that says the saud family is jewish. not recorded though lol.

its a bit thin, i think they see israel as a possible ally against iran, and if you go and search on google you will find that, behind the scenes the saudis are indeed cooperating with the israelis

start here
come back once done and I'll give you a new quest

>Many people who scream "JEW!" are just poor communists.
Strawman

Attached: fighting jews forbidden.jpg (1571x774, 309K)

Posting in an accurate thread

lol broadcasting from cairo "confirmed" jewish ancestry

not exactly something i would base an argument on

Who is spreading "refugees welcome" propaganda 24/7? Who owns the media anyway?

Attached: 151518948764654846.jpg (559x728, 86K)

not a mention of iran, or middle eastern dominance

muslims and jews. A LOT of muslims spread this message as well.

Based quest giver

Attached: wizard.jpg (852x944, 165K)

>Who is the Real Ancestor of the Clan of Saud?
>In the year 851 A.H. a group of men from Al Masaleekh Clan, which was a branch of Anza Tribe, formed a caravan for buying cereals (wheat and corn) and other foodstuff from Iraq, and transporting it back to Najd. The head of that group was a man called Sahmi Bin Hathlool. The caravan reached Basra, where the members of the group went to a cereal merchant who was a Jew, called Mordakhai bin Ibrahim bin Moshe. During their bargaining with that merchant, the Jew asked them: “Where are you from?” They answered: “From Anza Tribe; a Clan of Al Masaleekh.” Upon hearing that name, the Jew started to hug so affectionately each on the them saying that he, himself, was also from the clan of Al Masaleekh, but he had come to reside in Basra (Iraq) in consequence to a family feud between his father and some members of Anza Tribe.

Attached: 3a3e79af7693b0208cf87e547e337238.jpg (598x601, 50K)

Attached: 1556046978324.jpg (2208x1586, 1014K)

muslim politician speaking in a jewish owned media outlet

theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/10/denmark-swings-right-immigration-muslims-besieged-holbaek

انون انا.....

Attached: image0-52.jpg (1026x1280, 263K)

But muh based muzzies!

ing.org/muslims-jews-working-together-bigotry-targeting-communities-within-communities/

In 376, user was on a fishing trip in greenland to catch cod and clams. Upon the seas he came across a Samoan man. When the samoan man asked him where he hailed from, user said "nigger". The samoan dabbed and shit in his boat.

Attached: jews-1.jpg (757x426, 66K)

Alex jones pls go

Attached: 5bb807e325000036003a1100.jpg (628x314, 41K)

Kys retard

the worlds largest financier of terrorism has got to be the CIA, with thier multibillion (maybe even more) dollar slushfund they have acquired running the worlds illicit drug trade for fifty years.

>our country is the fountain head from where the first jew sprang
Saudis confirm jews are edomite mutts, kabbalistic devil worshippers unrelated to the Hebrews/Israelites.

probably

Boring

>Because Saudis bombed Libya

Fucking jew, go burn yourself in the oven.

But trump told me they're based... muh /ptg/

if you count CIA to be sister agency of Mossad, yes

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

wtf

I'm certain they work together.

Is there any reason to take America seriously? I'm starting to think that this country and its people aren't worth fighting for. I've daydreamed about leaving the country and going somewhere where I don't have to care about this bullshit. I served in Iraq and I realize what a fucking scam our foreign policy is.

>meme flag
>Fuck jews but also fuck muslims
>at least Jews are clever
Holy shit, I wonder who's behind this post.

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION ARABS ARE SEMETIC PEOPLES

What was Abraham? A Sumerian? It's believed he was born in Ur around 1800 BC. Ur is the south of Iraq roday.

Attached: 1560236774159s.jpg (800x969, 194K)

This is really fucking dumb OP.

bump

Sure it's the Saudi who control the financial system, education, media's, politics, corporations etc all across the globe.
Kill yourself Jude.