Help me understand why I am disgusted by homosexuals (serious responses preferred)

I am an empathetic person despite having a misanthropic streak. I believe in personal responsibility and keeping one's nose out of others' business. I generally have compassion for the downtrodden and I am a romantic at heart; I think genuine human love is the most important phenomenon we come into contact with in our lives and I genuinely pity and mourn for those who are never able to give or be given it, be it merely familial, fraternal or procreative/sexual. I am not "religious" but neither am I an atheist; I "believe" in the nonfutility of human striving for wisdom, and I believe in a high cosmic order. I value other human beings for what they are regardless of my aesthetic preferences or my biases concerning particular demographics. To top it off my best friend who I have some considerable respect for has been openly gay since we were teenagers and I've generally not cared enough about it to break off the friendship.

So why is it, then, that I find homosexuals, particularly gay men, so revolting? I don't want to be a thoughtless bigot (rather, a well reasoned one) but considering the facts listed above I have a hard time explaining my visceral gut reaction to seeing even the most wholesome of gays.

Attached: 181118-david-robert-al-1006_a9240257ac1b8a811e413b7404cf11f7.fit-760w.jpg (760x603, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
youtube.com/watch?v=j7ejyMRegWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
youtube.com/watch?v=9pCybcpkm5c
youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdnlCbfMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is an abomination before God. He made your conscious, so you understand this naturally.

Dey eat da poo poo

Naturally developed survival instinct. They are disease ridden and disrupt the herd.Nature and evolution has made dislike of them instinctual.

because you know that homosexuals are weak, they weaken the society and couldn't exist without a society build on the shoulders of non-fags.
You see how they and kikes try to make you aware the the most defining feature about them is that they like dick.
Also fags are more often than not subversive commies who would try to subvert institutions in case of crisis.
They are very similar to kikes only that they don't procreate in an organized manner like kikes do. Kikes are basically sit on the backend while homosexuals and other "opressed" groups are always on the frontend exposing the "mean mad white man"

this

>spooky idealism

I will rape every single one of you guys

you are likely sicked by sadistic domination games played by evil men on weak men.

cause they are fags

We don't necessarily follow all of our instincts, though. In fact we are generally taught to pretend, in lieu of genuinely not caring, that we don't notice when we interact with people who have physical deformities or visible symptoms of disease. I act the same way around gay aquiantainces

Are you actually gay or just trollin'

>Keep your nose out of another men's business
Said it yourself there, user

Don't eat da poo poo.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
youtube.com/watch?v=j7ejyMRegWI

Hi user,
I feel similarly to you, I think. I'm not religious. I consider myself a "accepting" and "tolerant" person to a fault. If you knew me in person, you'd almost never see me "judging" other people or making moral declarations over them. Nevertheless, experience has taught me to avoid homosexuals. It's not because I think there's something "wrong" with sodomy or the act of gay sex or anything like that. I really don't. I really don't care about the actual act at all. But by virtue of my instinctual liberal thinking on the matter I ended up spending a lot of time around every type of LGBTQUIAIDA+ you can imagine back in college. My aversion to them comes from experience and as a matter of self-preservation. Every homosexual I've ever encountered, spent time with, allied myself with and trusted has harmed me. Every. Single. One. And furthermore, I've found them to be the LEAST "tolerant" and "accepting" people on the planet. This runs in complete contrary to my nature. It's funny because I am, in my ways, the archetypal hippie. Peace loving. Laid back. And gays are the exact opposite of this. There's something co-morbid about their sexuality, that's what I've concluded. It may not be in 100% of cases (there are gays in public life who I think are pretty cool, like Dave Rubin), but it exists in the vast majority of them. It's a co-morbid mental illness. I don't understand the mechanism, or details, I just know it's there.

The left will tell you that homosexuality is genetic. Well, if it's genetic then that means the genes can effect more than simply sexuality, and potentially cause other negative and undesirable mental effects. In fact, it is incredibly likely that genetics that can alter such a fundamental aspect of human nature WOULD have co-morbid effects. But this is never recognized by the left.
And if it's cause is environmental? Then you have the same issues with co-morbidity.

I don't "hate" them. I just stay away from them now.

confirmation bias the post

Internalized homophobia refers to negative stereotypes, beliefs, stigma, and prejudice about homosexuality and LGBT people that a person with same-sex attraction turns inward on themselves, whether or not they identify as LGBT. The degree to which someone is affected by these ideas depends on how much and which ideas they have consciously and subconsciously internalized.[57] These negative beliefs can be mitigated with education, life experience and therapy, especially with gay-friendly psychotherapy/analysis.[59] Internalized homophobia also applies to conscious or unconscious behaviors which a person feels the need to promote or conform to cultural expectations of heteronormativity or heterosexism. This can include extreme repression and denial coupled with forced outward displays of heteronormative behavior for the purpose of appearing or attempting to feel "normal" or "accepted." Other expressions of internalized homophobia can also be subtle. Some less overt behaviors may include making assumptions about the gender of a person's romantic partner, or about gender roles.[11] Some researchers also apply this label to LGBT people who support "compromise" policies, such as those that find civil unions acceptable in place of same-sex marriage.[60]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

I mean, I am very much a libertarian when it comes down to it. All Jow Forums LARPing and bullshit aside. IRL I am a libertarian. I support people's freedoms. American principles. Bill of rights. Liberty. That means the liberty to bone whoever you want, ultimately. But if there's one group of people who as a whole openly disdain the idea of liberty and American principles, it's the gays. If there's one group of people who openly disdain the idea of libertarianism, it's the gays.

So you have a strange situation where the one single group that has gained the most from libertarianism (as it's libertarianism that has allowed them to be free from oppression and live their lifestyle which has historically not been allowed) is the single group MOST openly opposed to libertarian.

It's fucking backwards, man. That, to me, is fucking clownworld. I've gone on /lgbt/ many times in the past too and tried to talk sense into them. There is none though. They just have zero respect for libertarianism and openly disdain it.

And when it comes to gays and people who disagree with them politically, they're extremely likely to get violent. And WHEN they get violent, society is extremely likely to support their violence against you, and take their side. This tendency is actually one of the things that "radicalized" me back in the day when I first became a conservative and sort of had a hard right-swing for a while before I became more of a centrist libertarian sort again. IDK. It's all just twisted.

How can you "accept" someone who doesn't accept you and doesn't accept any way of thinking different from their own and openly will seek to hurt you any chance they get because they're just such miserable and dark humans?

For a long time, I couldn't find an answer and it made me really confused (I even made some threads on Jow Forums talking about how much I hated the homos) but eventually I realized the truth is that you just accept them at a distance.

>I don't want to be a thoughtless bigot (rather, a well reasoned one)
First you should look into what the word bigot actually means because you seem to have no clue. Hint, it has nothing to do with disliking faggots.

It is because you're insecure about your own sexuality and try to hide it by pushing your own kind away.

TL;Dr

OP is a faggot himself

The only thing worse than gayfags are christfags.

>Accept them at a distance
That's the whole answer. "Accept" them at a distance. This is part of why I realized that libertarianism truly is the way. So long as people are "free" they'll be "free" to reject the socially malignant behaviors that most homosexuals display.

A homosexual has the right to bang whatever ass they want, provided it is of age and consensual. Likewise, you need to have the right to keep your distance from him. You don't want to hire him? You shouldn't have to. And no, they shouldn't be allowed to shut down major city roads and force traffic jams to celebrate their "pride", which they always do in aggressive and offensive ways.

Aaaaaaaaaand then you realize that this is how things were not that long ago in this country (the USA) and everything was good. And then you realize that even though such ways were considered "liberal" back then, they're considered "conservative" now. And so you realize you're sort of a conservative, even if you think of yourself as a libertarian or liberal. I mean, I am pretty much a 90s liberal, personally. Classical liberal, I guess. But fucking things have gotten so crazy that makes me a "conservative" now these days. I dunno. It's hard. Can't believe I wrote these three long ass responses to you either OP but I've been thinking a lot about this question lately and I guess I've nothing else to do at the moment. So whatever.

Our situations are pretty similar, for a long time I didnt particularly care and was very tolerant of all types of behavior. I've had a gay friend since a young age and my social circles have included a fair number of gays. Thankfully fags and dikes generally don't like each other. All of the gay men I have met (late 20's) have been depraved, and the majority of the ones I've know well enough to find put were sexually abused as boys, often by hypersexual mothers forcing their sex lives into the minds of their sons.

Cause they stick their ding dongs where it doesn't belong

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

You're afraid of AIDS

My exact same situation. I was a liberal in college, then I worked in SF for three years. Every week there was yet another parade celebrating gays...Naked men would walk around grinding each other and tossing dildos, while "drag kids" walked along side them....This type of disgusting behavior should never be tolerated or encouraged, but to Liberals if you aren't on board with this - then you're a homophobe. So fuck it, I guess I'm a homophobe then...

I just finished rereading 1984, the euphemistic skew of that blurb reads like "how to impune wrongthink"

the same reason why you find rotten food revolting. they are mentally defective, disease ridden degenerates whose very existence is a consequence of moral decay of your society.

It´s healthy male behavior.
They found males automatically activate brain sectors usually associated with disgust, when watching fags kissing.

Attached: 1560102256632.jpg (720x405, 29K)

You can understand your viceral distaste in one of two ways. The first is that evolution has produced men who instinctually understand that homosexuality is a civilization killer and will lead to a lifestyle that will reduce your genetic fitness. The same way you instinctually don't trust whores because if you did, it would lead to being cucked, lowering your genetic fitness. The second way to understand it is from a spiritual perspective, where you instinctively know right from wrong, and are revulsed in the same way most people would be disgusted by the rape of a child. Maybe it's both.

Yeah exactly. I used to go to a place called Provincetown in New England. It's in Massachusetts, on the tip of Cape Cod. Extremely beautiful place. Google pictures. It mean it is really maybe one of the most beautiful places on the planet. It's absolutely full of gays. I went down there with a few of my gay friends, or sometimes just with straight friends because of the beaches and the fact that we really didn't mind the gays. When I went with my gay friends, I would walk the streets of the town with them or go to a gay club. I spent plenty of times in gay clubs, personally. things happen there. You get grabbed. I've seen men in leather chaps fucking eachother in the ass right on the dance floor. Or actually ocassionally even right out in the street.....in front of restaurants....which is kind of a questionable thing IMO cuz food.

Basically, the point I'm getting at is that there was no aspect of "homophobia" in me, and really there still isn't. At least not in the sense of "ignorance, bigoted, redneck, evil, hateful blah blah blah blah". None of it is like that at all for me. It's just that BECAUSE I have so much experience being around gay people I just learned that there are some dark aspects to their personality that don't exist, in general, in straights. Not that straight people are perfect or anything, but there is something extra dark in homosexuals generally speaking. IDK. Let them do their thing. Let them have their towns like Provincetown and many others where they congregate. I don't have anything against them. But something is not right in their heads. It's something that goes beyond MERE sexuality and leads to dangerous destructive behaviors. And for that reason, I would prefer to keep my distance from them. That's all. No "hate" involved. Just self-preservation.

Instinctive evolutionary disease avoidance response. The lizard brain knows sticking your dick into someone's asshole is a good way to catch all kinds of nasty diseases. More than 50% of people have this response.

The sodomy.

>I doubt it

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c

because you live in a country where all your beliefs are not your own and are all the horrific brain worms created by sentient capital in a pure society of spectacle and falsehoods

Straights don't get a chance to develop those dark urges because of the differences in the male and female sex drives. Two male sex drives, which are always on, means that they rip through vanilla in a heartbeat and wind up bugchasing.
Also, you have to go back to plebbit.

>Internalized homophobia
Which is the response to the idea of getting shit all over your dick.

>has no idea what confirmation bias means

because they exhibit dysgenic traits.

>be 'libertarian'
>but when people choose to not be libertarian I throw an autistic fit
All over the Western world gays have better rights than in the US and none of them are 'libertarian'.

Becouse you have imagination. When i come close to them i swear i start to smell shit from their gaping assholes

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Genetics. We didn't choose to be this way.

To be fair, the impulse toward gay rights is one and the same as the impulse toward women's lib is the same as the impulse to Satanic rage against all restriction or prudence. The reason economic and political liberty are not prioritized in the countries you speak of is pragmatic rather than germane to any belief set

>gaping assholes
also known as poofters

>poofters
ahh, thank you. Now i know!

I think it’s the yin and yang thing. Im not comfortable with yin yin or yang yang dynamic even though I don’t have anything against gay folk

Evolution is millions of years of trial and error. Instincts are deeply rooted like memories. When we get a strong instinctive response it is always rooted in something valid. Take a fear of heights. Falling from great heights causes injury or death. The people who survived were the people who internalized this information and it left their descendants with a healthy respect for heights.

Homosexuality is men sticking their dicks in each other's assholes. It is extremely unhygienic. Imagine how bad that was before we even had showers. It is completely disgusting behaviour and leads to spreading all kinds of diseases. That is why we have an instinctive reaction to it. We recognise that behaviour is not good for the community because it is likely to spread all kinds of diseases. Even with modern hygiene practices that remains true. Gays are 2% of the population and 70% of all AIDs cases.

So to answer your question, you have an instinctive dislike of homosexuality because after countless years of trial and error we have observed that that behaviour is closely linked with the spread of disease. I'm not saying all homosexuals are bad people, but, it is disgusting behaviour and it should not be encouraged.

It's the same reason rotten meat wants to make you vomit. Evolution's little ways to push the genes forward.
Homosexuals then again have genetic errors (that takes couple generations to screw things up), that evolution wants to get rid of by making them copulating in non breeding fashion.

Homosexuals are a small minority, and will always be. If they become a majority, human genes would be severely deteriorated and humanity would be beyond repair in short term. In midterm, you need a healthy population of just 30 000 to fill the planet again with humans, in about few thousand years. In long term (hundreds of thousands of years) you need only two healthy man and woman (say a Swede blonde woman and a North Karelian man = very varied genes to start with) to do that.

you should read it a couple of more times.
you are struggling with the ideas presented.
Doublethink doesnt apply becaus Im not holding two contrary believes.

Im also not saying thoughtcrime is a thing. Its not a crime, UNTIL he actually manifest his bias in a harmful way.
(Not renting to black people because well bias)

low effort...

am I misreading op? "pls give me the facts that allign with my preheld conclusion"

>it is extremely unhygienic.
>Gays are 2% of the population and 70% of all AIDs cases

so your problem is with degenerate sex practices and not with gay people right?

I fuck my girlfriend in the ass so it has nothing to do with that, I am fairly surprised that it was such a common response ITT. My "disgust" is at their way of life, I find something profoundly upsetting about men seeking romantic partnership with men

it’s a biological thing, you’ve been hardwired to reject behaviours that are anti-human and anti-civilisational.

well then you are just suffering from homophobia.

I could agree with you that promiscuity and degenerate sex practices are a bad thing for society as a whole. And since gay people mostly contribute as a whole to it they need to be socialised again - thats why same sex marriage is IMPORTANT

but if you are just fine with being a hypocrit then well you are just that, a hyporcrit.

I honestly dont even know whats worse. A NPC Hyporcrit idiot like you or a degenerate.

I would exterminate both if I could...

I think it must be this, my ability to tolerate gays has declined proportionally to my growing knowledge of history and appreciation of divine unity

You are gay user. Anyone who allows this much hatred of gays into their mind, to the point where they can hate and think of hating only homosexuals is or has become gay.

How am I a hypocrite, again? You seem rather focused on the physical sex at where I could care less and would rather not even have to imagine it repeatedly in order to discuss it. I think male-male romantic partnerships are pathetic, absurd and grotesque at the same time. I reiterate: this is only tangentially related the the anal sex act

I don't hate gays, I tolerate them but find their existence upsetting in the same way that I would rather never have to think about profoundly mentally handicapped people.

This. Just like the fucking Niggers, I't's not the superficial stuff thau causes them to be retarded. To me, It's all about culture. I'm gay, but most people wouldn't be able to tell. That's because being gay doesn't mean shit to my personality like everyone in the disgusting LGBT lobby seems to want. The LGBT lobby try ti push into peoples minds this sick, leftist culture that makes homosexuals into this perversion. Gay people can be normal people, it's just that you don't notice them.

could you be so kind and describe what part of it is
absurd:
pathetic:
grotesque:
and why? Im actually curious..

Please make sure it doesnt apply to hetero relationships aswell cause everything else is homophobic

Nice man, you made no point at all.

A heterosexual relationship is co-bidirectional as far as interindividual dynamic goes. The gay relationship is two men trying to fill a woman-shaped hole in their soul, created over the entirety of the biohistory of sexually reproductive organisms, with a man. If you don't find something profoundly, metaphysical wrong with that then i dont know what to tell you. I am aware that ethnic germans are congenitally incapable of certain types of abstract thought so I won't hold it against you

this my Führer

We need more of you in America.

Attached: 1560128094690.jpg (157x117, 3K)

There it is. Yes you do. You said so yourself. Revolting. You hate them so much you actively try to not think of them to stop hating so much. user...

youtube.com/watch?v=9pCybcpkm5c

Do you hate retarded people? Do you like to think about what their lives are like, how their families feel? Do you enjoy being around them? Do you wish there were more retarded people?

By the way if you're a man and you enjoy profoundly gay stage performances like that I dont think people like you should be anywhere near a camera, microphone, keyboard or in any position to influence children

Pity user. The word you are looking for is pity. I pity the gays.

The play speaks of a man being interrogated as to his sexuality. I found it humorous because I am questioning yours.

yeah, you'd want to fire that guy, its a good sketch, not sure I could do it.

>The left will tell you that homosexuality is genetic
Biological, not genetic.

>We don't necessarily follow all of our instincts, though

Sure but you still find physical deformities or horrible looking diseases like small pox repulsive. There's still that instinct behind the politeness and tactfulness

The difference with those is that they aren't from conscious choices that can then influence other choices. Even if being gay isn't a choice, acting on it is.

I don't pity retards as though I am looking down at them from some elevated space, neither do I "pity" gays. I, in all humility that comes from true and deep respect for Creation, find the existence of men who pine romantically after men to be essentially absurd and contrary to my understanding of the purpose of man, which I've cultivated with great effort over a lot of years. In the same way that it is often difficult to square a belief in a "benevolent God" with the existence of the profoundly retarded whose only function seems to be crushing the souls of their caretakers. I don't hate gays but I take their existence as evidence of a fundamental conflict on the human sphere

What is the number 1 purpose for a human in his life? To reproduce?

Do you know what gay couples can't do? Reproduce. Their relationship is purely hedonistic and we normal humans see that as an error.

I don't think the number one purpose is to always reproduce, I think it is to produce something that will contribute to the continued survival of the species and for this reason I am studying artificial intelligence. Failing that you should reproduce, do both if you can do so.

You realise you're describing women aswell.

Two words
Dicks & shit
Both are repulsive on their own, together it’s FUCKING DISGUSTING

If you read above you'll see that I basically agree but I don't think it is necessarily true that there is a "purpose" to the human animal, and plenty of the most "human" things we do are in direct conflict with our Darwinian fitness. Such as the transhumanist urge which in its ultimate form will necessitate destruction or at least obsolescence of the genome

you are disgusted by homos because the open acceptance of fags portends the end of our civilization
every great civilization died shortly after accepting homos as normal
that visceral disgust you feel toward homos, is NORMAL
homos are most likely to molest children...and in some dying civilizations it was even considered a normal rite of passage....which generally destroys the child's ability to enjoy normal sexual relationships and ensures that s/he will not be reproducing...which is the only way to continue the species and civilization created, ergo, the visceral negative reaction to homos is a protective instinct...both to protect our own children as well as to protect civilization as a whole

youtube.com/watch?v=GGNdnlCbfMs

I can tell you do. That sympathy you feel is warranted. You also hate them. You feel hate and pity for them and I can tell. Fundamentally you and I are the same. It is because you feel a deep respect for creation, that you feel revolted that they would just throw all that potential away into being homosexual, the biblical "waste of seed" quote comes to mind. Their lack of perspective and intelligence is what separates you from the majority of people. You educated bastard.

It might not necessitate the destruction/obsolescence but it definitely will make it a possibility. I am not religious but I do believe there is a higher power, not sure what it is though. I also believe that believing in a higher power is necessary for continued survival of the species, when we say 'There is something that exists greater than I' in my opinion, it does 2 things, makes the 'I' understand that the 'they' and the 'us' is more important in the long run, and give us greater motivation to become the 'Thing greater than I'. If that makes sense.

Becoming is mythological. Your life is singular and fatal. Abandon fantasies of creating anything other than more humans

I shall not abandon these ideas, even if my life is singular and fatal, one should try and if not for himself then for others.

There might not be an "I" in team, but there is definitely a "me".

oh good we do have an actually conversation.

Sometimes im lost between the memes, anyway..

I do agree that man and women long for a hermaphroditic bond.

I agree that classicaly speaking man and women have a seperate biological and sociological background that make both of them unique and should do theire best to become a beacon of theire divine spark.

BUT

dont you think that those biological and sociological background become less of a deciding factor as time goes on?

What is a "woman"-attribute to begin with anyway?

Also, hypothetical speaking

If theire is a evolutionary psychological role of a diving mother, cant it be fullfilled with something diffrent?
If someone where to identify a fictional character as fullfillment of his archetypical psychological needs (without a inherent deficiency), whats the harm done?
A gene or needs doesnt manifest without the enviroment anyway. So whats the big deal?

- sorry if you believe in sky daddy than your answer is obvious -

Transhumanism is Faustian and Satanic. Literally all of the horror genre is about the violent intrusion of the other onto the human experience, invited or otherwise. AI will cheapen the human experience, then it will make it unpleasant, to say the least, then it will nullify it

There is if you re-arrange the word.

You’re disgusted because you’re a closet homosexual. It all boils down to how you’re disgusted with yourself.

Serious answer: No idea. How do you feel about your friend? I'm bi, and the only homos that invoke disgust in me are scene faggots and otherkin transes. Most gay people I know are totally normal, but those in the "gay scene" are every bad stereotype combined.

First.
I am disgusted by them
because of obvious reasons. They are negative mutations of the human race. their mutation is anti-LIFE.

Secondly
While I am disgusted by them, it is the religion that is now built up around them. They fly a flag and have disgusting parades that would make the devil cheer. They are truly sick.

fag bad straight good

lol kill urself fag

That doesn't mean it has to be that way, that is like saying 'The migrant crisis is inevitable' it isn't, nothing is set in stone. I am not a religious man anyway, So I am not sure why it being deemed as Satanistic would bother me, in reality I see the holy books as lawbooks for the populace and social guidelines, satan in my view is just a human archetype and as is God, in some aspects the satan archetype is right, but generally God covers most of the better behaviours and his policies will implement positive changes for society, really the devil is just some rebellious teenager who left home and god salty, he needed to leave home and become an independant man, but he fucked up alot along the way and the father doesn't want him to come back till he stops being a fuck up, the father is in the right by making the child useful and the child is in the right by trying to become a man.

>dont you think that those biological and sociological background become less of a deciding factor as time goes on?
I don't think that, unless the people in question literally desire to be less human, which I am actually absolutely sure that many of these fags do truly want. Adults should be free to do what they want but the impure, the wholesome and the inhuman should be obstructed from view of our children. Like said I see public omnipresence of gay messaging as objectively damaging to civilization, and I dont think gays can be trusted just to leave well enough alone now that they have been indulged this far

I hate them because they mimic slutty and stupid women; and I don't want to be around thots.

Cuz ur a fag lol

I like my friend but I think he's a narcissist and i would not trust him in a foxhole, nor will I be allowing him to be anywhere near my kids. I've met gays who seem perfectly normal but whem youngest the surface they are wholesale adopters of the globohomo religion in its many ugly facets

But when you scratch the surface*

I would like to have sex with women, so .... But to each his own

I think this is ass backwards, 21st century hypersexual women literally emulate gay men like they are gods

> they are wholesale adopters of the globohomo religion in its many ugly facets
Well, most of them are probably a bit put off by the kind of people posting in this thread calling them genetic mistakes and unfit for life. I can't blame them for that, but I myself definitely reject the clown world shit.