Other than politics what is your country’s leader good at?

Mine can do a sweet fucking method grab on a snowboard

Attached: F1475572-F875-437F-80C5-BC1F0A5AA710.jpg (1447x1506, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36XGxIoy0y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a retarded faggot

Winning.

OP your leader is also good at sucking dick.

My leader is a fucking bad ass.

chequed

Kick my fucking cock right in the dick right now you shit faggot. [pause for some more words]

No! No I'm not!

Fuck my fucking cock! This is wrong!! [long pause for more words as his hips pound your ass hard, the sound of cock inside his ass being heard]

Fuck my fucking cock! Your whore cock is fucking fucking huge! I can't fucking take this.

My baby, you are going to fucking cum inside that fucking hot pink pussy of mine. It's okay though, it's okay

Fuck me fucking cum you dirty fucking girl! [laugh] I'm your baby so fuck yes. [another pause for more words as the sound of cock cock cock-screams, then the sound of the cock hitting his ass. A little bit of cock noise before a big cock sound]

What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?! Are you getting fucked by a huge dicked cock!

How can you just tell me to stop? I'm the lucky one, right? Are you okay?

No no no, come on... Come here. Let me take your fucking cock out.

You get a bit more confused and try to figure out what happened, but there's no answer because you can't hear anything anymore. Only the silence of cock.

Attached: 8670B170-A562-4CA4-B176-C2AAA6EF339B.jpg (1602x1124, 427K)

Attached: GrabItNigga.png (862x588, 565K)

Build highways.

That was very canadian.

She's good at eating.

Attached: erna-trudeau-yves-herman-9-juni-2018-1024x678[1].jpg (1024x678, 77K)

I don't even think we have a Prime Minister right now. Theresa May resigned, I don't know what the fuck is happening.

Pretending to care

Attached: 470852_5144360_Jacinda-Ardern_updates.jpg (700x400, 13K)

This.

>Boiko "the Highway” Borisov.

Oops, meant him. Pardon.

Lying

He's a big guy

Attached: 2417598B-24B1-4ADD-95B8-75A7FB06F188.jpg (204x372, 46K)

Just look at this woman in the video.

This is Donna Carpenter, the new CEO of Burton Snowboards.

She has recently added Disney Product Lines to her repertoire making her the newest Pedo Groomer in Vermont.

They closed out their ENTIRE manufacturing plant in the US and moved all to an outsourced location overseas, so they could focus on warping the consciousness of the State, and the people that are at resorts here. They are moving into selling the entire state to other interests while they are playing a corporate front for to fill their purses.

This front included every feminist agenda, with a Social Justice Warrior attitude.

They are making themselves into a cabal playing themselves and everyone else like idiots in the newest additions to their kiddie product lines.

They were sent a letter that talked about Jake Carpenter being poisoned, and were told that their company is being ruined by a Pedo in their ranks.....dealing drugs through their corp to their "core employees".

The letter also told them to get rid of all GOP employees.

Their products were decorated by this Hebe and they fired him only when the public said something about his bearded appearance and how nobody in the company is even a snowboarder anymore.

So they fired him and went with Disney.

This bitch is warped and she is a brainwashed idiot that has taken over the company while her husband was poisoned by arsenic, contracting a debilitating syndrome from it.

Remember how the Gelatin Crew called their second performance "The B-Thing" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=36XGxIoy0y0

She even tried to get the German's into her line of banter......

What an amazing crook nosed hag

Shitting himself

Attached: maccas.png (1010x1026, 734K)

Trump is really good at sex apparently.

I don't care. Politicians are human beings.

They can do whatever they want to do in their free time. Any hobby that helps them cope with stress and allows them to recharge their batteries is good.

i don't know problably getting off of each others or sucking some diccs

Fuck you

blowing refugees

Killing problems

Attached: 2D80FD41-DAAD-468E-BD2C-B55EAFA6013A.jpg (3500x2667, 2.86M)

Fake dance to humiliate poos

Based, checked, and Trump pilled

you forgot
>Suck my cock dog!
>oh poochie poochiy ramm your filthy dick in my shitter
>snorts more meth

Attached: 1548976711446.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Isn't method grabbing the farther side instead of that one?

rare & beautiful

Nobody fellates Jews as good as Trump, nobody.