EU to force people give up their fingerprints

zdnet.com/article/eu-votes-to-create-gigantic-biometrics-database/

This is the first step towards microchips, soon enough you'll not be able to open a bank account without letting your own face be scanned, your fingertips stolen from you and your body polluted with a microchip that basically controls you.

It is no denying at this point that EU is a dictatorship, I'm going to renew my ID asap before they manage implement this shit and have 10 years of freedom ahead.
Anyone knows how could we legally or illegally bypass this?

Attached: eu-flag-biometrics.jpg (1000x500, 44K)

They've already took mine. There is no escape

Guess if you're in eastern europe you can still change your ID without having to provide fingerprints but you gotta do it fast. The expiration dates for ID's here is 10 years so anyone who does it now is going to be free for the next 10 years.

We've had biometric passports for like a decade already. Listen here, gypsy, you have no idea how bad things really are. You don't have a fucking clue.

They Already have all fingerprints you nigger hahahahaha

enlighten me you finnish cuck

Eh, aren't we all fingerprinting our smartphones and sending that data towards international data centers anyway?

if we were would they need to do this?

Good. It’s about time the remaining gentiles are herded like cattle. Soon Amalek will perish.

Brexit please!

Attached: boris kettle power.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

my ID unironically expires in a month and am about to go and get a new one any day now. Guess Ill better get it now

Based, freedom and privacy is for ameridumbs. If this is going to make the internet safer from hate speech and problematic thinking, I'm all for it.

>Anyone knows how could we legally or illegally bypass this?
Revolt my dude. Do the right thing and break the law. Also, why the fuck are pics STILL banned within my IP range?

report it as lost or stolen that's easier.
obvious troll fk off
revolt with what? we have no guns here and the romanian population just voted for pro EU parties... europe is done.

Interedasting. Assuming they were doing this there’s still a large number of niggers, spics, and generally poor that can’t afford or don’t want phones with fingerprint scanners

>sir our muskets are soaking wet and won’t fire!
>use your bayonets
Sound familiar?
It’s not necessarily about winning the fight but more about either living a slave or dying a free man

You can travel in the EU with the ID card. No fingerprint required.

The people never voted for the (((E.U)))

Attached: 2000px-International_Paneuropean_Union_flag.svg.png (2000x1333, 76K)

It's to keep track of all the immigrants goyim, you do want to keep an eye on them don't you?

I went with an expired ID card for years. Never needed it anywhere. Just ordered shit with home delivery so I wouldn't need to go to the post office.

here in germany they kinda did though lol

Here in the US you are religiously compelled to give up your fingerprints

immigrants that cross the border illegally anyway while normal human people stay in line at border for their lives to be scanned everywhere they move.
guess i'm not a good goy

In my country the ID rule is already implemented. You must have a photo which clearly shows your face so it can be identified and read by technology. For example - your glasses covering a small bit of your eyes will make it invalid and it must have a certain background along with other requirements.

By this way they can monitor you much more effectively by matching your face with cameras everywhere you go and all your activities and habits. Any "thought crime" can now be more easily punished.

>implying the UK isn't the worst 1984 tier country in the west

Everything is fucked mate

anyone with a passport already did this. you are just stupid

Must be some sophisticated shit since all of you guys look the same. How do they face-match all the women who wear the bee keeper suits?

>EU to force people give up their fingerprints.
We already have to do it when we want a new passport, it's been like that for a few years now.

It's already done mate.

this. the memes are already in charge.
fingerprint collecting is one thing but I think there would be major outrage over microchip implanting. as it should be. because what are we, cattle?

Females must show their faces but can cover their hair.