Yeah, whatever guys. She is stepping out of publicity because she wants to resume her education

Yeah, whatever guys. She is stepping out of publicity because she wants to resume her education.
How can you be so fragile that you don't want a white girl to get a degree, huh?

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: laurensouthern.jpg (650x507, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Htdn1YpHY5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jqmrKWzoeJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, it's common for people to release documentaries and then retire a week later.

Has she even tried to refute anything that has been brought up in the past few days?

> people have to prove thier innocence

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist

That's how american justice works

This is the beginning, a new op ed releasing Friday is going to destroy her.

Lets say she has met with some very prominent people and reported certain things in exchange for money.

Only with conservatives

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking has she even said anything or even tried to make a statement denying any of it

>Lauren Southern
>White
le35%face tier standards, cuck

inb4 her mongrel test is posted lmao

if you need some dumb whore to tell you the obvious things about the immigration (as if only muh boomers and muh muuzzzleeems are to blame), then you don't deserve to be considered a part of the living European race.

>Zionist
Let's be clear: there are only two options really:
1. global extermination of the jewry, including part kikes (no soft Hitler measures needed)
2. Israel exists, we deport all kikes there and take away their nukes

Id love this, put all the jews in israel, take away nukes from it and Iran, before hand give it a fuckton of weapons etc. Let the arabs trying taking it. Sheer numbers means they will win, but hopefully the kikes can take out 40 mil mudslimes in the process

fucking whore

That's not why she's going to college. She's starting to lose her looks and she's looking for a guy with career prospects to take care of her while she sits at home.

Never forget the possibility of a third position, user.
>3. The fulness of the elect are brought into the Church and the hardened heart of Israel is softened by Christ returning on a white horse carrying a sword to lead the elect in the final battle between good and evil, after which the remnants of the Synagogue of Satan will be made to bow before the feet of the Lord and know that he loved us.

Angry virgin Incel zog zombie thread

Attached: giphy.gif (360x270, 2.14M)

>Travelling all over the world
>World-wide fame
>Adoring masses
>Pulling in six-figures
>Welp, I'm gonna give that back up to go finish my poly-sci degree at the University of Bumfuck Fraser Valley on the off chance I become some academic who publishes books that maybe 10 people read.

Yeah sure...

Giving a shit what a leaf intel op has to say about anything.
Pathetic.

She ain't focusing on her education. 10 bucks says she's pregnant.

Cuck

Competent people who genuinely understand what is at stake do not simply "retire". They fight until the death as doing so guarantees them purpose like the halls of Valhalla.

Her is stepping out of publicity is retreating. I'm going to guess she isn't being blackmailed, but is aware of someone or an organization that has dirt on her that would significantly damage her credibility if released. By "retiring", she can save face, while simultaneously being decommissioned by the individual/organization, which is the core desire.

Stefan knows.

She's going to go to school in Australia, on a student visa, where her bf is.

That isnt the point, shes an entry level redpill

If this is really the case then i will stop being a fan, but milos article was sensationalist and nkt very substantied for the claims about lauren. I dont trust him.

Also discord trannies are shilling.

Women shouldn't be allowed in college. And anyway, Lauren is not an intelligent woman. She is going to get some throwaway liberal arts degree anyway. If that's even the real reason and not just a cover for thottery, which is equal parts likely.

Stepped out to have a black baby

This seems accurate. Or she could also just be tired of all the political bullshit and want to start leading a normal life.

She's banned from here tho

Attached: ThotSquad2.jpg (1000x455, 132K)

Shes been looking hotter recently

>t.

Attached: 1557241013351.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

Nukes don't even exist.

Banned Icke, Molyneux, Probably Milo and Lauren now? What a stupid fucking country. Thank God y'all are an island.

Lana is a lot hotter

youtu.be/Htdn1YpHY5Q

By the time such a battle happens, we must have some radical racial laws in place here in Europe and CANZUK in order to prevent muh jewish "refugees" fleeing here.

And not only Iran and Israel should be disramed, the US, India, Pakistan, China, North Korea and France should be disarmed too being nonwhite or soon-to-be-minority-White nations.

There is a hope that Anglos and Russians will rise up against their race traitors governments, so let's maintain the nukes and other WMDs within two great Northern European nations.
>imaginary fairy tells
>option

No she's not. I don't know for sure, but I think she's down there right now.

Fucking awesome, another mixed race subhuman shits up a proper Anglo-Celtic colony

ignore the shill, she is based

Attached: Southern shills.jpg (908x1200, 201K)

>lol that whole altright thing was just a phase and soooooooo 2016.thnx for the money xoxo
the best stuff is audio only and has just a few thousand views. newsluts and eceleb fags are bad news and just mainstream

Attached: addtext_com_MjMyNTM4MjA0MA.jpg (1086x568, 53K)

She really does need to go back to school.

Attached: she sucked dicks for this.png (1739x859, 197K)

The real story here is that the based faggot Milo has delivered again. You all hung him out to dry when he was assassinated by the left because he likes black cock. He wasn't pure enough for you. Milo was and is the man however. As a faggot, he knows exactly what women are in modern society, and it is fitting that he would be the one to take this whore down.

She contributed a lot

>capitalism is pretty awesome

What has he done to lauren apart from write a sensationalist and borderline defamatory article which will give him lots of attention? I like him but hes an opportunist and i would trust Lauren before him. I think its likely that lauren was fooled by those 2 faggots but the rest of the article wasnt substantiated wrt to the claims about lauren

youtube.com/watch?v=jqmrKWzoeJc

Attached: 04c.jpg (600x676, 49K)

But again, she may have been under the impression that the fags were feeding them false info, which is what they told her. Also, i could see why she would just keep working with them if she discovered it so late in the making of her documentary.

I guess she took the
>have sex
advice to heart

She is pretty, but, I never liked her. Her personality is too masculine. She will make the same mistake all feminists make. She will spend her child bearing years building a career and then either miss the chance to marry and have children, or settle at the last minute out of panic. Right wing words, feminist actions.

Her visa was denied at the start of the year.

She just quit to have kids. Shes like 24

evidence?

I know for a fact she was down there around feb/mar for a wedding.

Retard.

She could've reapplied for a different one, but her first attempt was definitely rejected. Whose wedding?

A friend. No one famous.

Is her bf she's travelling to study with an asian guy?

Don't think so, but she doesn't really post anything about him. There was this one instagram story she took during her australia trip. She was wearing a gas mask next to a guy in a tux. I think that was him, and he was white as far as I could tell.

There's also this instagram story of a gathering in her toronto apartment, and she was sitting on his lap. His face was obscured, but he looked white from the nose up.

>universities are brainwashing centers for the left
>I'm giving up my tradthot eceleb """career""" to go to university
what did she mean by this?

OY VEY LAUREN IS A COALBURNING SLUT DONT BELIEVE THESE LIES

tradthot whoring around the globe didn't net her a 10/10 chad billionaire, everyone just called her a coalburning whore

That's a very good point I hadn't considered that but it seems fairly plausible.

And the baby is black.

It's also entirely possible she didn't find "one of those alt right" billionaires so shes going back to college as a last ditch effort to find one.
I know woman that did this.

She's a virgin

She always looks like she's sees BBC. Sometimes curious, sometimes lustful, sometimes playful

Attached: teyrqsmiv73z.jpg (1041x1301, 94K)

Who?

Attached: lauren-southern.jpg (968x681, 62K)

>that belly fat
Disgusting

The grift ran out. She cashed out.

Attached: 008972607f2e3074ef29d3509c50462ca10952767ffe80e530b46f4eff0de4b9.png (293x345, 396K)

She is a pretty shit writer she should probably stick to videos.

She's going back to third grade to learn how to write a sentence.

in b4 NYT article
>How I was Radicalised By Youtube Recommendations by Lauren Southern

Sick people.

>people have to prove thier innocence
to the public? yes

>tfw murdoch murdoch's portrayal of lauren soutthern turns out to be a generous underestimation
new episode when btw

When is her mudkip due?

kys lady