>"user, you're not actually racist right?"

Attached: latinafeet3.png (539x1077, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/feels/catalog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not when I actually go outside and experience the world, no. Also, not when I come on Jow Forums. The thing that makes me "racist" is when I go on reddit and I see all the insane left-wing violence and ant-white hatred and bullshit. When I'm exposed to that shit, I have reactionary "racist" thoughts and ideas. When I come here, they get mitigated. I get all my thoughts and feelings out, and nobody is like "YOU SHOULD BE BEATEN IN THE STREET FOR RECOGNIZING THE FBI CRIME STATS" or anything like that. The comment doesn't get deleted. There's none of this censorship debate.

I realized recently that it's shit like that that has always pushed me further and further and further into dark ways of thinking. It's the censorship and willingness to jump to violence on the other side (the left) whenever I have an idea that doesn't conform to what they think is "politically correct" that gives all those pushes and nudges down the road to dark ways of thinking.

I recently took a couple of weeks off of the internet, lol. It was nice. After like 3 days, honestly, all of my pent up rage and frustration over politics was gone. I didn't watch the news or anything either. IRL things are not as bad as they seem if you spend your time on shitty political websites. Not that this website is shitty, it isn't. Reddit is the shitty website because they just fucking ban you and make you feel like there is this big conspiracy to silence anything that isn't "the right opinion", but you know what I mean. The entire online political world is toxic. That's what I've learned.

I shouldn't have come back to this website. IDK. IDK why I am here even right now. Drinking whiskey and can't really get up to do anything cuz I'll fall over, so I'm making long rambling Jow Forums posts. Sorry.

>THESE TOES SMELL LIKE NIGGERFLESH
>360 walk away

Attached: bossman_sex_dom.gif (390x293, 457K)

Like when someone says to me "you are 'less than' because of the color of your white skin". That is the shit that "radicalizes" me and makes me start thinking racist thoughts. But offline IRL it isn't really like that in my experience. IDK if people even really think like that IRL. It's mostly an online thing, I think, which is nice. Then again, maybe if I went into the city or on a college campus I might see more of that shit. I might get more lectures "about my white privilege" or something like that. But just in my daily life, recently, not coming on this website, or reddit, or watching the news with all of its race-baiting bullshit? Nah, I haven't really experienced it and I've been happily concerning myself with other things, I dunno.

i am functionally racist, yes.

Attached: poop.jpg (2000x1000, 113K)

yeah i am, fuck them niggers and jews lol

Define
>Racist
In 2019, please.

Yes of course I am, you are too sweetie. Now are you going to drop those panties or do I have to forcibly rape you? Here, look at this knife and quickly decide.

stfu and go to sleep user.

Fucking watching ANY kind of MSM makes me racist too. Including CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and anything else. It doesn't matter if its left-wing or right-wing, it's all race-baiting. Actually, not JUST the MSM either but ANY kind of news source. There's no fucking "information" in ANY news source out there these days. It's ALL fucking agenda driven one way or the other and it's ALL specifically designed to make you outraged and feel victimized or attacked or under duress, one way or the other. Whether it's the liberal narrative of whites being bad and blacks and gays being oppressed and so forth, or the right-wing stuff where they constantly point out all of the most insane stuff on the left. It's ALLLLLLLLLL designed just to drive you further into that spiral. That's what I learned. I don't think it's really INTENTIONALLY designed that way, but in practice, this is how it is.

Much better, much healthier just to unplug from it. 2 weeks now, I watched no CNN or Fox News OMFG it felt fucking great. No Tucker Carlson, no Laura Ingraham, no Don Lemon, no Chris Cuomo, no Anderson Cooper. And life is better.

And don't think your local news will be exempt from it either cuz I tried watching local shit and they aren't exempt from it at all. At least the stations around here are extremely fucking liberal always pushing that multicultural and LGBTQOIAFIAIJOAIFJAFAOA+++++@#%%^! agenda. Just stay away from all of this shit and live in the real world with your feet on the ground and you will notice that ordinary people don't honestly give a shit about any of this stuff and aren't that nuts.

Yes I am, now fuck off darkie

I even had a few full fledged conversations with black guys, user. IDK lol. They were alrite. They didn't shout at me about my "white privilege" or anything like that. They didn't try to tell me that I should feel ashamed for slavery. They were just like normal people talking about normal stuff. My thinking is that it's probably a small minority of people who push that shit and they're exceptionally loud so they seem like more of the population than they really are. Now, I admit that it does become a problem technically when they acquire political power and far left politicians start pandering to them. Yeah, that does make me a little bit nervous. I dunno. But then again there's a lot of pandering on both sides to the most insane people because the most insane people form the "base". Anyone who is part of the "the base" of a political party or wing is fucking insane IMO and they almost get played by their representatives for votes.

She was raped by her dad. LOL!

Now she fucks niggers. Ew.

>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Attached: buLYyMQ (online-video-cutter.com).webm (306x540, 1.13M)

Hol up. I ain't dark. I bes an original Jew. Jaysus wus blax, mon.

so israeli jews against black jews?

Nice blog posts you stupid fucking faggot.
I think you'd prefer crystal.cafe/feels/catalog

it's not your place to ask a man that

Actually to be fair I always got along pretty good with black guys. It wasn't until the whole "white privilege" thing started to be a big deal that it was like "hold up a minute, maybe I gotta start stickin' to my own kind".

But also to be fair, I think there actually WAS a period of time during Obama's second term when people WERE openly talking about all of this shit and were openly embracing the most insane aspects of SJWism. Like I remember talking to some of my female friends on facebook and they were like talking about "white privilege" and how its real, and we all need to do things to make up for it. Like really twisted SJW shit that I feel like society has now rejected.

I think the normie really did reject that shit. The most insane aspects of feminism? "Toxic masculinity". The idea that white people should be forced to pay reparations? Like these are not ideas that normal people hold, I don't think. I dunno. Like I said, I think it's an extremely small sliver of the population.

I think in like 2014 or 2015 it was really trendy to embrace those things and I remember being out in social situations and hearing people talk about that stuff and in my mind I was like "HOLY SHIT WTF" and that was when I started coming to websites like this. But NOW I think that shit mostly just exists in the media. I dunno. Whatever. I could be wrong. These are just my opinions. I don't think things are really as bad as they are made out to be on websites like this and in the media, I guess that's all I'm trying to say.

What disgusting feet.
What horrible skin tone, should be whiter than the lights.
Clearly a filthy animal that must be killed.

I am indifferent to all leftwingers and probably half the blacks in the rightwing

why not leaf?
"if you deport me whos going to cum on my feet?"

Attached: k1sWjgP.webm (960x540, 1.15M)

"slut, youre not a faggot leftist right?"

>360
dumbass

Thanks buddy, I'm glad you like my blog posts. I'm watching this old movie called "the haunting of hell house" and it's really good. And I'm just sitting here drinking whiskey, watching my movie, and making my blog posts like this one. I'm really enjoying myself right now. I'm really happy. Like I'm in a good place, mentally. Super drunk. Feeling good. Haven't been here in a while. Things in my real life have been looking up. I took 2 weeks off from this website and I've ascended to almost normie-tier levels of functionality. Lol. I feel like a God.

Foot-fags really need to be culled, no matter what.

Attached: Al-Bundy-giant-foot.jpg (725x538, 50K)

hi new friend

Of course not, I'm actually super racist.

You forgot the clause that states this only can be applied to white people.
Also never met a white supremacist, only white people that are accused of being white supremacist for dare questioning the nihilistic nature of the white race today.

wow, total FACEBOOKS.

what kind of stupid question is that ya fucking FACEBOOK.

dont know dont care

Are you the germanposter who makes political threads whilst spamming anime feet pics?

yea and israeli jews against everyone else lmao

Frankly i slowly inch closer to becoming racist every day

Newfag detected

Your pushing for the facebook slur? Not bad.

Attached: D8nNIzGVsAEYO8d.jpg (827x1169, 105K)

>360 walk away
>360
>complete circle
>walking away straight to the feet you are walking away from
ok....

Attached: 1559025518360.jpg (163x173, 18K)

Attached: 1558483263858.png (600x600, 325K)

This. Checked and confirmed.

Fuck off, nigger. Lynch yourself

Attached: 1558961996719.jpg (623x419, 49K)

This faggot actually thinks I read them

thanks, ya fucking ZUCK.
bunch of FACEBOOKS on Jow Forums

Oh boy, is it already summer again?

>that image
Heres the reality

Attached: wh.toid attack attempt.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

>new fag
in that case, the joke is... where ?

the white kid is 90% of Jow Forums as a kid

Back to Rebbit when ?

user, this is what happened to me, cuz I became more and more and more isolated by the internet. I am pretty sure I suffer from "internet addiction", which is probably not too serious and is probably very manageable, but if I spend too much time on places like this, or reddit, or twitter, it gets really bad. It gets like into a deep spiral. You get sucked into an echochamber, and ALL of the other people you are exposed to are other political psychopaths. Like politics attracts psychopaths, you know? So when you end up talking to people on Twitter or something, you're not talking to a real representative portion of society. You're just talking to a fucking lunatic who realistically everyone out there in "normie-world" will fucking hate. IDK man. I was never racist before I got involved in bullshit faggy internet politics. These past couple weeks being off of this site have taught that it is better not to be racist. I am bummed about what happened to the USA with the demographic change. I don't think that was necessary. It does sort of piss me off, yeah. But it's sort of "done" at this point. It's not going to be "undone". The USA is now a multicultural nation and frankly as much as I am upset by it I also have a very strong libertarian streak in me where I sort of don't feel like borders are a good thing anyway, so I dunno.

yeah, that's why we used them for farm equipment. you've found a better use? let me see you fight a cow, bro

Nigger

Attached: 1554897681391.jpg (745x1024, 150K)

>its not pasta

Attached: yikes.jpg (202x250, 8K)

Gee so superior those white people.
No wonder they hate niggers.

>In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one's own race—and that does not imply contempt for other races—is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

That said. I do not want them living in my Nation. I do not want the Asiatics, nor the negroids, nor the Levantites, nor any other race, group, ethnicity or culture living in my Homeland.

>meme island
>tranny whore says no guns
>posts on piss boards like he has balls
go die, worthless.

Pick cotton nigger

reported for hate crimes.
good luck, worthless

Maybe its because every one around you is older and maturer. The thing with Blacks is any sociopath seems friendly or very i know this through research and having an old nigger friend that stole dirtbikes

>These past couple weeks being off of this site have taught that it is better not to be racist
Actually I just want to say one more thing, it's not THIS site that makes me racist and makes me feel negative things and whatnot. It's twitter and reddit. Twitter and reddit make me fucking racist. They have caused me so much bullshit and trauma and problems in my life. From going on those sites, I got this idea that everyone was fucking insane and hated me for my gender, sexuality and race. On those sites, it's literally all you fucking see. Here on Jow Forums, where the conservation is less censored, you get lots of psychos but even with the psychos the conversation is balanced so I don't end up feeling that way. It's twitter and reddit, man. Twitter and Reddit have destroyed my fucking life. I will never go back to those websites. I have become so brainwashed by them, and so drawn into this perception of reality and morality that is not real and only exists in the minds of the insane reddit and twitter denizens, who are NOT representative of the majority of humanity. I dunno. It is sad cuz maybe if they just allowed an open discussion without the censorship those platforms wouldn't end up having that effect on people like me, cuz I know I'm not the only one either, but whatever that is def out of my control.