Prediction Thread

What do you think the future holds Jow Forums? What is the direction of the world. Predict some things you think will happen. Here is mine:
>string of civil wars in Eurooe before 2100

Attached: images.jpg (282x178, 6K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

>Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.
Okay with this desu

The Russian nation will invade all of Europe and a new kingdom will be elected by the grace of the goddess Fortuna.

Jesus will come back and smite the wicked in the winepress of righteousness watching the blood flow from under his feet

Attached: jesus.jpg (1340x2048, 459K)

Literally every word of this will become true. Good post user.

Based

Superbased

Here's some more from your loving OP:
>life extension tech will emerge but life expectancy with shrink for most of us
>nanotechnology and surveillance will also emerge
>Moores law will end
>another economic recession in 20 years or less that's worse than the last
>the bank bailouts will be so big next time that there will be civil unrest
>candidates will emerge that threaten the power of these banks like a neo Andrew jackson
>they too will fail

White people will become a minority in the USA and then the right will never be able to win another election which will ultimately cause an economic crash and possibly even another civil war.

Unexpected catastrophe hits Israel changing the power balance. Truth kept comes to light as we enter a new age

confederate states will secede if others are breaking off
>trying to leave us to be "united" alongside the sheltered traitors in mass, nyc, north va, atlanta

Attached: 1551807354673.jpg (699x485, 32K)

Man made climate change is real. More and more poor black people sill be pushed into more advanced countries as conditions become worse. Possible humanity destroying war.

Probably worse than most people expect.

I mean think about it. Whites in places like South Africa, Namibia, much of Latin America, etc. are ultimately secure now because of the power of the US military basically. This might even extend to Guadeloupe, French Guinea, Haiti and places you and I haven't thought of as well.

In a few decades, there will be literally NO Western country with global military power anymore. What's to stop a massive score-settling from starting up? And we know that people all over the world do have the motive at least a little, and are being constantly bombarded with revanchist propaganda.

We can also assume that those non-whites relatively friendly or sympathetic to whites will get quieter and quieter as the decades pass, if only out of fear for their own lives.

A lot of nonwhites are also going to suffer in this massive shift in the world order. Flag related most prominently, along with Taiwan and other 'incongruous' places on the globe that will need cleaning up.

The Observer decides that this instance run is a fuckin waste of neural time. He scraps the instance and starts up a new run with different parameters hoping for more interesting results.

Black pilled shills lying don't believe them anons.

There will be a civil war in South Africa within the next 10 years. South Africa will be balkanized and the Whites will form their own state in the Cape.

Within the next 20 years there will be a civil war in the united states once conservatives finally face reality and realize that Jow Forums was right all along.

Texas will swing blue in 2020 or 2024 and the right will never be able to elect a president again. Once the left realizes it has a monopoly on the government they will implement gun control policies and redistributionist taxation policies on whites.

This will cause widespread discontent among whites and a spark is all that will be needed to incite mass revolts. Of course with the right population being the most armed in the country, and owning the food producing land in the US their victory will be inevitable.

After that the US will begin to flex its muscles on china and the EUSSR and it will support reactionary revolutionaries in the EU.

By the end of the century all foreign filth will have been removed from white countries and civilization will continue to flourish, at least for the next 250 years.

we will need laws in our new constitution to prevent jewish infiltration or at least try to curb it for the future, along with multiple examples for why this should be one of the building blocks of the new constitution's foundation (rome falling for example)

That is the hard part to figure out. Great civilizations have risen multiple times though history, but the vicious cycle of rise, prosperity, decadence, collapse keeps repeating itself.

It is hard to teach a generation that has known nothing but prosperity (boomers) that such a state can only be maintained through tradition.

Perhaps wars akin to the wars fought between european powers during 1650s-1700s that did not destroy any state nor significantly change the balance of power could be used to ensure constant vigilance

Chastisement for sins against the Triune God

This is the only true answer desu

You think these shitholes that the US protects will flood in to the US or actively fight them?

This might be the most retarded shit I've heard this week
>Russia will continue to attempt to annex countries with large ethnic Russian populations
>Israeli proxy war in Iran after false flag terror attack
>Revelations about UFOs
>European Union collapse and reformation
>Increased tensions in Western nations from previous mass migration eventually leading to states of emergency and marshal law
>Collapse of best Korea and South Africa
>Fun effects of climate which I can only speculate on for example increase sea ice in the northern hemisphere making shipping more difficult in some months. Massively increased temperature around the equator during summer which kills millions/billions

Gosh I fucking hope so user, sounds like the right result.

What will the EU reform into? Why more ice if the global temperature is rising?

keep reposting this until you get a good duplicate numbers so more of us can have hope in the prospect of a bright future

Cure to all illnesses is invented in 2040 but it is only given to conservative heterosexuals white people. By 2100 we are majority and can fully opress "the others" and live in a better world. Happy ending.

>There will be a civil war in South Africa within the next 10 years. South Africa will be balkanized and the Whites will form their own state in the Cape.
The same was said by people in the West during the 1990’s and it gets rehashed every 10yrs or so.

LMAO you are just like the Jews, aren't you.

Cape secession is South Africa's "South's gonna rise again"

Either Jesus comes back or i reckon most if not all of us are pretty doomed.

Stop, I can only get so erect

That will never happen we would cuck and give it to the worst people first. And every jew of course.

But it will though. The situation cannot get worse forever, it has to blow up eventually.

European Race War as soon as or soon after muslims reach population parity and try to sharia the West. My guess is 2025-2030

LMAO how convenient for you, eh? you plebs fail to factor in anything supernatural. Also, you fail to factor in that the high IQ at the top own ALL the WMD's.

You fail to factor in that White men are not willing to die for anything anymore particularly not other, LMFAO "White people". You fail to factor in a lot of shit, actually.

Nah, it can actually just get somewhat better then go back to being shitty and fluctuate this way for a while. Nobody wants to die in some dumb war other than you retarded skinheads, everyone would rather you did all the work for them so they can continue enjoying their White liberal lives.

I loe how you just assume the high IQ White men will go to war for ANYTHING. It's only you dumb skinheads willing to die for "the White race", don't forget that. And most of you are not even willing to die for the shit you say you're willing to die anyway, it's all a joke.

Ban Jews from ever holding employment in academia, politics or finance and enforce under threat of death. Seize all Jewish CEO assets on treason charges. Make changing this law require both a popular referendum with 50%+1 turnout and a qualified majority (66%) AND a unanimous vote in New Congress.

White Northern Europeans are averse to inter-persibal conflict, you will sit passively by and watch yourselves be demographically replaced and your pathological aversion to inter-personal conflict will allow that to happen.

At your low IQ level it's all about "race", but you go up and it's about "wtf is going on? and why should i do what you tell me? and why should i give a fuck abolut anyone but myself?". At the most they will side with you out of self interest. Don't expect them to be in the foxhole next to you AND don't expect them not to fuck you over if you give them half the chance, nobody wants you low IQ retards around.

Don’t know what that ‘situation’ is.South Africa is just a country with its own set of problems along the lines of Mexico,Colombia and Brazil.Nobody is saying a civil war is going break out there despite the issues facing those three countries.I am referring to the Colombia of today after the treaty with the FARC rebel group of course.

It's the religiously indoctrinated low IQ of all races that want war, everyone else is like "we should fucking get rid of this retards". The IQ Elites of all races get along with eachother and look down on plebs in general.

Tell me more

Seriously, if you weren't mindless low IQ egomanical retards most of this problems wouldn't even exist to begin with.

>White nationalism

AHAHA, nah you have to go. I'm not going to participate in any of this.

Religion has nothing to do with anything you commie, nationalism has been a “thing” since the 19th century.

Wel, the first part is guaranteed. How whites react at that point is not. That's what we are working towards, I suppose, whether consciously or not.

Jow Forums got subversed pretty hard. (((They))) brainwashed whites with
>muh white nationalism
And somehow got them to hate every other race which is just another D&C.

5G in conjunction with military software/hardware being used for the purposes of depopulation. Self driving militarised vehicles (using google street view in conjunction with AI) will be used for crowd dispersal in major cities. Supply lines will be cut off by the (((government))) to cause mass starvation. The protocols of Zion being fulfilled. Greater Israel gradually expanding into the the west.

There won’t be any civil wars because that would require some kind of organised resistance movement. Since jews control all lines of communication, the mass media, and have successfully infiltrated the militaries and governments of most western countries, that won’t be possible. Instead you’ll just have piecemeal colonisation of formerly white neighbourhoods by jews/Arabs

>pic related

Attached: 5E36C6A9-4E11-4862-80DD-7448B92BC24D.jpg (857x547, 138K)

Nationalism is fucking dumb, you assume you can't just genocide the low IQ plebs. Why? agency much?

All the other races are trash, White Nordids are the ideal human being. High IQ White Nordids, mind you.

Attached: Siegfried's attempt at infiltrating (((the tribe))).jpg (415x478, 29K)

Oops. Replied to a faggot shill.
>Shieeeeeeeeeet

This, they don't get that only Jesus could save us. BTW have you heard about Fort Nox and how supposedly it has too much security to be holding just gold? apparently they have all the blackmail CP there from politicians and celebrities and shit, i heard this here on Jow Forums from a military guy that sounded very legit. He wasn't no pleb, knew too many details and was too elaborate to be just a hoax.

What you think i'm kidding? the 0.01% high IQ should just genocide us all, i'm not joking. I'm not interested in White nationalism, i don't want any of you mindless retards to even exist to begin with seeing as you're unempathetic trash that only gives a fuck about their own assholes.

EU will collapse, either due to based east-europeans leaving or having turkey join the EU ranks. Lots of people would want to secede --> EU army comes in to maintain the peace.

Usa will keep on polarizing untill a rather radical and charismatic person steps forward and starts a civil war.

Cars running on fuel will be unaffordable since they will be overtaxed as fuck --> in comes inefficient electric cars and the rise of public transport.

India vs Pakistan, Israel vs all mudslime countries and china will become the mightiest country in the world.

The lord will return and bring salvation to all souls.

Then again i'm not being very empathetic myself, uh? hmm. But i'm not going to be included in your retarded ethnostate so fuck you.

Earn free bitcoin

Will he though? or are we going to just have to deal with low IQ Nazis 2.0?

- California is going to seperate from USA

- Western Europe is going to become an Islamic Arabic state

- Whites from western europe will flee to russia and the other eastern european countries

- Whites are going to flee from south africa because they will be forced to leave by the blacks.

- USA will become like Brasil with high crime rates and violence. Whites will become a minority in the states

- All remaining whites around the world will live in eastern europe, south african whites will come to eastern europe too

- There qill be programs to increase white birth rates in white areas

You people have no fucking agency.

Fuck nukes though, only an idiot would fuck up the habitat of the world like that

Don't just assume it's all random and nothing means anything and anything could happen, real life is real life it isn't a video game. We don't actually know what's going on.

And look, i'm sure the super rich high IQ elites have plans that go over all of our petty plans and they have the capacity to implement them too. I'm guessing depopulation using WMD's or some other method.

Yeah, it's almost like the world is populated by mindless overly sexualized pretentious idiots.

>Western Europe is going to become an Islamic Arabic state

LMAO.

Whatever happened to SACR3D EVROPA? so it's just a piece of land Muslims can just conquer because nothing means anything? LMFAO yeah i'm sure Germanics want to go live with you Slavs.

I will kill some people and kill myself. Then i won't care about world anymore.

If we do that, we'll have to reform the USSR, otherwise they will just nuke us.

Kek, calm down Ghengis descendant

Blessed post

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Most Whites have to go, i'm sorry. All this conflicts are fucking retarded, if we're actually going to do K selection then all but the top tier 0.01% have to go. Anything else is mindless pretentious low IQ retardation, i'm so done with you plebs.

>White transhumanism

Yeah i'm sure the super rich high IQ elites want the rest of us plebs to come with, or even you. But let's assume they do want you to come with them to Mars whereverthefuck (>implying the Earth isn't flat) because reasons/your feelings.

So you don't plan to include non-Whites? so you're literally just doing this because you're "the special genetically privileged people club"? so you're just like the Jews, except genetically privileged? so it's all bullshit lies all the virtue signalling, you're just dumb enough to believe it or snake-like enough to promote it?

LMAO, what a fucking joke.

Fuck off you neurotic idiot

Get fucked you kike

Why would the ultra rich be allowed? They are the biggest scum on planet earth.

Since im Christian i can only give one ansewr, no?

Jesus comes back and smacks the shit out of people.

But before that, we probably are gonna see a lot of war-. Civil wars i would say. Its the 3rd time in about hundred year that Europe is under such tension again.

The US will probably deal with some more Shenanigans of Leftards and when they most certainly lose in 2020 against Trump, i would say all hell would break loose there.

Also there is still China. Probably gonna build up their power even further by buying out the US and Africa, Europe too. Then they start readying the Gulags for dissidents in Europe and the US.

In other words: Total pandemonium, because thats how the world works.

I rather believe in some widespread conflict that isnt 1v1, but a lot of different ones that are just too much for people to handle. as opposed to believe that everything will go fine and we get worldpeace.

Well, we do get worldpeace, very brief peace, after the war is over. Then everything goes to shit.from one moment to the other.

HAHA, how am i wrong?

Uh, they own literally everything including all the companies that invent that shit? this is about power not morality.

>be allowed

Be allowed by whom you fucking retard? who the fuck do you think is in charge?

Look at this plebeian peasants throwing dung balls at their lord and master of the land, their liege. I should have you executed.

Big giant worldwide slave plantation that jew overlords dominate while they sit around and do degenerate shit
Aka the great filter

You are such a fool. Ofc the big brains are going to bring us along. Who is going to do the hard labour you dimwit? Who are they going to throw under the bus if we aren't there?

And let's be real here, whites made this world. Even the joke of a country that you live in was made by whites. If not for us, you would still be running around naked in the woods like some sort of african.

What's more, these high iq people would not sent themselves to mars. They would send us since it's a barren rock with nothing of value on it.

Reading your post is why we should just nuke south america.

Pretty sure White nationalism is controlled opposition come to think of it, this is some Illuminati shit. IT'S HAPPENING.

Really the only thing left for me to do is figure out WTF is going on and i'm going to just assume Jesus is legit since otherwise we're doomed.

By 2050 murica will be third world negro shithole. In Europe natsoc regime. Degenerates and kikes are gassed. Muslims relocated to their homelands. New chapter of history beggins with europe army take over America and install natsoc regime. After that civilization thriving.

>Who is going to do the hard labour you dimwit? Who are they going to throw under the bus if we aren't there?
>wat is robotics?
>wat is AI?

More christkike threads on Jow Forums and bigger infiltration until it is useless and pointless.

Checked

>christkike threads on Jow Forums
Yeah I'm starting to get pissed off with this shit.

>You are such a fool. Ofc the big brains are going to bring us along. Who is going to do the hard labour you dimwit?

What hard labor? what big project are they trying to build? how many low IQ plebs will they need for it? why can't they just use robots/machinery?

>Who are they going to throw under the bus if we aren't there?

Why do they need to throw anyone under the bus?

>mars

We don't even know if the Earth is flat, don't just assume shit you low IQ retard.

>we should just nuke south america.

Who the fuck are you other than some peasant? you're not in charge of any nuclear codes. You don't make any decisions like that you dumb skinhead, holy shit i should really stop coming to this site shit is legit scary when i think about it and i have better more important things to do like finding out for sure WTF is going on.

We are doomed unless Jesus.

LMFAO you low IQ pleb, NS is so dead. Nobody gives a fuck about that shit other than low IQ skinheads like you, and the SS were all low IQ NPC's too.

world government :(

Yeah, i think some Satanism End of The World shit maybe.

Not everything can be done by AI or robotics (not yet at least).

I mean it's hard to tell for sure WTF is going on, i'm not going to lie. Reincarnation seems legit i guess, but that doesn't correlate with Jesus OR DOES IT? hmm.

Christianity and the pressumed luciferianism of the elites and the media is a Psyop.

True

>they don't spend all their time trying to figure out WTF is going on

This is why you're NPCs.

>w..we built Western civilization and shit

Yeah, you were the day laborers LMFAO. Go build me a wall, Cletus.

To discredit luciferianism you mean?

Oh really? so they're not Satanists? what are they then? Atheists because The Supernatural isn't real?

The past doesn't actually fucking matter because you think it does, don't just assume shit.

Nope, to make christianity seem legit.
They have other belief which I don't know but must be similar and opposed to mine, and mine, I do not share lightly.

You're all NPCs who hold on to this idea of nation, you're not real people. You have no agency. You couldn't just go and make it anywhere by force of will on your own.

You might as well be chinks or niggers.

I command you to tell me.

A major earthquake will hit L.A. in September of 2020.

No

All muds have to go all kikes have to go basically 99.99% of Whites have to go, cause why the fuck not.