Islam vs homosexuals

I was surprised to see multiple threads here that side with islamic hooligans over the targeted homosexuals.
In this thread, I want you to post and explain which side, in your opinion, is the correct (or less wrong) in the conflict between muslims and homosexuals that takes place in western Europe.
For the USA, a similar conflict is between fundamental christians and homosexuals, but since said fundies are also frequent posters here, I'd ask them to abstain from posting. This is islam vs homosexual rights: the thread.

I am very curious to see how people rationalize siding with the muslims, while still insisting they are defending western civilization.

Attached: islam and lgbtq.jpg (2560x1707, 2.41M)

It would be funnier to see the fags cleaning the nation of muzzies. I think I hate fags less. Close though, you cave dweller

Why not hate both? Fuck faggots and mohammeds, they both would like to fuck kids anyway

>why would i support one enemy against another lmao what am i smart lel

Dumb memeflag poster.

Attached: inforwars.jpg (736x1099, 521K)

islam is right about gays and women. gays should be executed and women should be kept in the kitchen.

>serbia sides with KARA BOGA

Attached: aids.png (646x598, 37K)

You shouldn't be forced to love any person, support any lifestyle or censor any words. Unfortunately, religious freedom is the only position that protects you from such compulsion.

never said they shouldn't be removed, just that they are right on those two topics.

Baphoment and Mohammad mean the same thing. Abrahamic religions are all tranny cults.

Attached: 1515934156746.jpg (583x667, 52K)

t. worships transexual cow fucking pagan orc

Mohammad was invented in the 7th century, Baphoment was invented in the 14th century. One's the prophet for Islam, the other is a symbol for equilibrium of the opposites, and a christian cult. Just because they sound similar in english doesn't mean they are the same thing.

I don't like kebabs but they are way better than faggots and trannies and Islam is also very compatible with Fascistic philosophy

t. Literal Arab worshipping cuck that prays to a rock in the desert on the instructions of an Arab paedophile.

Attached: sssss.png (181x150, 68K)

when does poo cow worshiper have an opinion? hide your flag, its embaracing.

Attached: 1526898170854.jpg (600x953, 105K)

Oh look, a literal nigger. Why do Africans think they get an opinion? Go back to raping 6 year olds Muhammad.

Attached: 1559672665673.jpg (358x358, 53K)

>we hate muslims too, please let us into western countries

it doesnt matter , muslims are being (((westernized))) , the world is headed towards the secular future , where everyone is basically cattle for jews

Both enemies fighting each other is just a happy accident caused by the (((true enemy))) of western civilization. You can't honestly ask us to choose between them, because both are absolutely detrimental to western society.

>taqiyah level: 99
I love how this sheboon is finessing the retarded American left. Islam is absolutely against homosexuality.

I have no desire to move to the west and kick pajeets out too if you want. We hate Muslims cause we've seen what living with them is really like. The West will eventually learn.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_0212.png (750x1334, 416K)

>islam is against homosexuality
is that a bad thing? liberals here are very rare

we have seen it in burma too.
aren't you embaraced showing your flag? seriously dude no matter how developped your country is it will be always known for poo, designated shitting street and 1st places in polution. go pray to cow you shit (litterally shit)
the islamization is growing at much higher rate, allahu akbar brother.

>Is that a bad thing?

Not at all

Christians and Muslims are both right about homos.

Muslims should live in their own countries, though.

Both faggots and mullahs wants to otherthrow western civiliation and legalize pedofilia. That's why they work toghether.

I'm Muslim and I side with my fellow Muslims to destroy the gays

Not even a little embarrassed. Tunisia is a joke that gets fucked by its neighbours. You're a literal nigger country and your prophet was a paedophile and you worship a random rock in Saudi Arabia and chimp out if someone draws your pedo prophet. Why would I give a fuck about what niggers think? Imagine being arab but poor. That's north Africa.

True bruzzer

Now if i was trump, i would contact her, and offer her a few flags and a trip to these countries, so she can go and put the flags up herself.

Please Muslims, do kill all the gays for us.

Dont stop at bars in florida.

Target the next gay parade or festival.

Surely allah will reward you for killing so many faggots?

That's what the Baphomet worshipping historians say. History is massively faked, especially the dates. Templar Baphomet worship comes from them visiting the "Holy" land.

Attached: BAPHOMET-ARTWORK-1.jpg (1200x1200, 644K)

Muslims will slaughter fags

>"everyone is wrong but me"
proofs?

>You're a literal nigger country
what? illiterate pajeet use google and stop saying nigger you idiot, you're a nigger
> Imagine being arab but poor
you stupid or what? only saudi, emirates and qatar are most rich.
>That's north Africa
we're poor but yet we have clean streets,beachs, air and most important clean ppl. now shut up or i kill a cow.

Gays 100,000%

Gays do little pride parades.
Muslims run into places to explode and murder.
Gays do their gay shit in private.
Muslims invade public spaces forcefully and violently to "prey".
Gays damage themselves.
Muslims damage others.
Gays "suggest" you explore your gay side.
Muslims force their beliefs upon you and if you resist, knife time.
Gays actually improve the economy, generally clean, tidy and hard working.
Muslims swarm in taking every benefit and free gib possible and knife you if you deny them one.

TLDR:
When europe starts getting boatloads of violent rapists gays. Then, I'll change mind.

getting rid of small minority of homos by importing millions of violent uncivilized ape-men is liek curing typhus with cancer

Tunisia is in Africa. Just because Europeans raped your women and made you lot whiter, doesn't change the fact that your country is a nigger one.

That was my point. Being Arab is trash
Tier but at least the gulf Arabs have money.

Go ahead, I'll spend my time wiping clean the poo streets with pages of the Qur'an, it's a lot easier to trigger a Muslim than a Hindu, I just have to draw a picture of your pedo prophet.

I hate Faggots, but, I'd support them over Muslims. Muslims have lots of children, homosexuals have none. If you could only get rid of one group I'd pick the Muslims. We need to get that inbred scum out of our countries as soon as possible. With gays as long as you keep them away from your children the problem kind of takes care of itself. They cannot reproduce and so their sickness dies with them.

Throughout history there have also been a lot of great artists and intellectuals who were gay. There are not nearly as many great Muslim thinkers. Probably because most Muslims are inbred savages. The problem is not so much the gays themselves. It is the evil pieces of shit pulling the strings who encourage and enable homos. There were still homos in the 40s and 50s, but, they didn't cause nearly as many problems. Society discouraged their behaviour and so they kept it quiet.

So I hate both Muslims and Faggots, but, they are both just pawns used by the dirty jews to attack the noble white man. Kill them all I say.

you forgot to change your flag pajeet.
if you have the balls, draw that picture and post it in social media you little shit! trigger? no you cuckold, its punishment.
a shit tier subhuman like shouldn't be racist.

Abu Fihamet
Father of Understanding

homosexuals need to be thrown off the rooftops of tall buildings.

>clean and tidy
Eat toilet paper out of assholes

It's not about good or bad. It's about the sheboon ilhan hiding her true colors.

Somalia would a good choice.

Shut up nigger. A subhuman that worships a literal paedophiles god shouldn't even have an opinion.

I could post a picture but Muslims are crazy and violent people so why would I want to take the risk of some Muslim chimping out ? Muslim lives don't matter but mine does.

Great counterargument goat fucking, north african cow-ass sucking scumbag.

To be fair you didn't post any proofs either.

I posted what the earliest mentions of the two concepts are, from the oldest primary sources we have. This is looked up online in a minute.

What in shitting jesus is that flag!

>Something something strawman
>Google it
>Educate yourself

>please chew my food for me and vomit it right down my throat
Okay, source is History of France, Volume 1. Go read it and post later if you want to discuss.

God bless and protect you bro, even though you're probably hindu. All religions (including atheism) should unite against pislam!

The Baphomet cult is huge. They run everything.

Attached: Iran.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Thanks mate. The point I was making was: It's not that hard to not be a hypocrite. If you demand sources, begin with posting them yourself first. It's the same with basedboys demanding that other white people give up their spots for nigger affirmative action programs, when they themselves are not ready to do it.

I just helped you become a better person. You're welcome.

My claim can be confirmed with the minimum effort of anyone sitting in front of an Internet connected device.
His claim can't be confirmed with that minimum effort. I tried searching for proof for about 2 minutes before asking for it. Which is what all reasonable people would do.

I corrected you, basically I turned a wrong person into a right person by transmuting your past self into your current self. No need to thank me!

ultra rare

Guys that want some of that manmeat versus goatfuckers that worship a childrapist.

Yeah, gonna side with the gays.

rare flags also true

I kicked myself out of Canada (o*゜∇゜)o~

Mordern age of consent is a secular construct. Marrying young has always been the norm until feminists changed it so they could be whores longer.

I think, Letting SJW values invade islam is good. It'll weaken them, and we'll give both of em the final blow.

and Antifa scum dont forget em too

It gives me hope to see some of you getting the bigger picture and how we can utilize it.

>tunisia is a rare flag now
Tunisians used to be more common, what happened to them? I remember back in 2012-2015, they weren't exactly common, but there were more of them.

>Accuses others of being faggots
>says lel