>good character
>good christian
>fully red pilled
>no scandals
>no baggage
>immune to thots
>high IQ

Can't really find a single flaw with the guy

Attached: nicholas-fuentes.jpg (3000x1998, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol63bo1mv6s&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's not cute

>5'6

a literal troll.

>>hispanic
2 flaws

>Can't really find a single flaw with the guy
>5'6"
I'm a fan, but cmon big guy.

Nick was incredibly annoying when he started and made a bunch of dumb mistakes while trying to pass himself off as a paleocon (like the whole "LOL THE TROOPS ARE GAY" fiasco of an interview with Patrick Little) but after his interview with E Michael Jones I've become a Nicker, I like his content now.

pulling a knife out on Halsey Yiddish was pretty based too I have to admit

He was absolutely right about troops being gay though.

I'm addicted to the show but yeah he has flaws you nigger

>manlet
>not white
>narcissist, probably gay
>degenerate Catholic, probably going to Hell for believing his works will get him into heaven
>can't even convince his sister to stop munching crotch
I'll give him credit for being high IQ and I'll give him credit for being immune to thots, although I'm pretty sure that's just because he's gay though.

No he wasn't zoomer, even though they all died for Israel you're not supposed to hate them, you're supposed to hate the officers and politicians that sent them to die, not 18 year olds who signed up with no understanding of geopolitics or what they were fighting for.

It's also the single dumbest statement you can make when you're trying to present yourself as a paleocon and boost your profile with that audience, and to do it while roasting someone for bad optics is top irony. Nick himself even knows that was a huge mistake to do.

>Nick himself even knows that was a huge mistake to do.
Mistake to say purely for optics reasons, not because it is inaccurate.

Troops are gay retards, sorry Herschel.

He acts like a smug faggot, he's probably part french.

Regardless of your position, making an unforced optics error while roasting someone for unforced optics errors is big league irony and hypocrisy.

Saying Jews deserve to be expelled from America and that traitors deserve to hang is a mistake only for optics reasons, not because it is inaccurate. At least Patrick was being consistent with his open natsoc ideology. Nick went into that interview with the objective of "exposing" Little and the only person that came out of it exposed was Nick. Everyone else already knew that Little was volatile and two seconds away from chimping out at any given moment. Nick turned off any boomer paleocons he wanted to add to his audience with that interview.

Those aren't flaws I have a problem with tbf
>>narcissist, probably gay
He definitely loves listening to himself but I doubt he'd ever put his peepee in another man's poopoo
>>degenerate Catholic, probably going to Hell for believing his works will get him into heaven
Not sure what you mean there
>>can't even convince his sister to stop munching crotch
I haven't heard of this but women are insane anyway

>It's a Patrick Tiny fanboy

Attached: cd217b24ac79621a33e08d1ec6d5c48a-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x683, 80K)

Mostly italian but southerners are like that too

>Hispanic
Flaw found

>5'6"
Can't find a flaw.
>Hispanic
Can't find a flaw.

OP is a faggot.

>5 6
you mean 6'5?
saw him in person at cpac. big guy. he beat up a nigger before leaving

>Not sure what you mean there
Protestants believe that salvation comes only from faith and enduring through trials while keeping your faith, that works will not secure your place in heaven. To Protestants, good works are a consequence OF faith, they are not a complement to it.

To Catholics, both faith and good works are necessary for salvation. Faith and good works both precede being saved.

It's honestly a really subtle confusing nuance like most stuff that has caused gigantic schisms. For context, at the time of the Protestant Reformation the Catholic Church was "selling indulgences" or claiming that your sins could be forgiven by donating money to the Church, which Luther totally flipped out about. The Catholic Church abandoned this practice because it really was outright heresy and a scam for money so this issue has lost as much relevance as it used to have.

Interesting but I thought faith alone was sufficient to get into heaven ?

>Troops are gay retards
troop here, can confirm.
jk a good deal of us actually care about the country a lot. Like 30-40%. another 30% (milennial) just want their cheap ride, and the rest just want to kill things, really bad.
But the ones of us that care, care a lot. We're doing our best to remove kike in Generals and O-4+ ranks, but it's... difficult, to say the least.
In terms of actual homosex, there's a lot of fags. But we mostly make them stay by themselves while the straight ones make gay jokes to torture them. It's a LOT of fun, because we've seen too many fags rape normal human beings.
Also the Corps is literally Jow Forums meets Jow Forums /out/ Jow Forums twice and /b/. I met twelve pollacks in my platoon in boot and the school house alone.

>jk a good deal of us actually care about the country a lot.
I never said that some of the mutts didn't have good intentions. I'm just acknowledging that all of them are gay retards.

>Talks like a bitch
>Acts like a bitch
>Gossips like a bitch
>Looks like a bitch
>Cucks like a bitch

Putting aside his catty shit in the Optics Wars, putting aside his shifty stance on political issues, Fuentes is innate off-putting. If you can't sense the inherent grossness of the dude, you've lost your instincts.

Much like Richard Spencer, there is something viscerally repulsive about Nick Fuentes. Insincerity and tryhard drips from his every pour, and I wouldn't trust the guy to watch my cell phone while I pissed, let alone entrust him with political power.

So no.

Attached: Captain_Marvel_Ugly.png (941x866, 514K)

oh?

Attached: mkYyJ5OMHSpsdK7H (1).webm (640x360, 1.08M)

>putting aside his shifty stance on political issues,
Can you give an example pls?

Who's more based, Fuentes or ramzpaul?

yea give an example...

he seems down the line common sense desu

The boomer imho

>To Catholics, both faith and good works are necessary for salvation. Faith and good works both precede being saved.
If Catholics believe in needing works then was the Good Thief saved on the cross? Trick question, Catholics don't believe you need works. We believe you owe justice to God when you sin.

>5'6
When will they learn?

Yeah I have to agree. I like them both, but Nick takes the Catholicism shit a bit too far for my liking

>good christian
>fully red pilled

pick one

also he shits on nords every single show he does

>Spic
>high IQ
Kek. Fucking KYS,..you bean burning faggot.

Attached: 4L_p0xzEc8W.jpg (549x435, 24K)

>Can't really find a single flaw
>5'6"

homo

Actual Nick flaws, coming from a fan:

>actually short -- probably 5'7 or 5'8
>little to no knowledge whatsoever of meta-ethics, normative ethics, applied ethics, metaphysics, or theology (all important when doing lengthy political debates because they form the foundation of your ideology and prescriptive statements)
>skepticism of science, although funny, sometimes just makes him seem stupid
>hinges too much of his ideology on Catholicism despite not being able to make convincing theological arguments on his own
>hinges too much of his politics on race differences despite not being able to make convincing race realist arguments on his own
>occasionally gets into conspiratard territory like flat earth and heliocentrism, which turns off middle IQ people

I heard he was actually 6'9

>>skepticism of science, although funny, sometimes just makes him seem stupid
Lab coat retard detected.

the stasi are evil

Attached: 400px-Emblem_Stasi.svg.png (400x600, 82K)

>>hispanic
It would be better if it was
6 2
German
but other than that I am a fan of Fuentez

^Jelly belly gymcel here thinks he could do the Jow Forumsitician thing better than him. Agreed with you about the cell phone thing, but he's not running to be your best friend, just president.

Call me when you're hob nobbing with the likes of both Jared Taylor and the Water Filter Merchant. Sure, you could say that that's a bad thing, but unless you come back with evidence that all of the content creator/right-wing sphere is Jewish white genocide controlled opposition from top to bottom, I think you should stick a rusty knife up your butthole and twist liberally. That, and he has a satisfactory enough knowledge of basic Jow Forums culture and lore to pass as a lurker. Literally what else could you need? He's better than moot in my opinion.

Attached: D8rgq4NXsAAsfCQ.webm (300x224, 28K)

>1 post by this ID

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist

Lauren Southern - Zionist

Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist

Milo - Zionist

JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist

Bless Fuentes the last emo

Attached: IMG_3032.jpg (487x570, 31K)

JF and Alt Hype both criticize academia by saying it's unscientific and full of bullshit -- rather than by throwing out empiricism itself. A much better strategy

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist

>Alt Hype
6/10, showed your hand too soon.

Attached: Trollface.png (991x806, 124K)

Jf empirically has worse engagement metrics, especially now that he's been banned back to his alt channel for supermoney purposes.

Ryan's content is so useful that even Nick admits to still watching it despite the personal attacks and lack of apology. Nick said he watched Alt Hype as recently as the Jared Diamond video.

Ramz is great optics but Nick goes further and is funnier so he wins imo

And that is why ramz is based and nick isn't.

Nick doesn't do either of those things.

this is a stasi list of enemys of the state

Nick Fuentes is based and redpilled. He’s also a very cute boy

JF does better in debates though, which is how I personally judge someone's true competence.

I can feel a Nick debate with Vaush on the horizon, and I know where he's gonna struggle.
>literally who?
A Destiny copycat who's more hardcore left and spams scientific papers against race realism. Sociology major who will argue that race doesn't exist and constantly says the facts are on his side etc. Only someone like JF can effectively combat him unless Nick just uses his comedy to optically win

>fake smile
>fake laughter
When you're the alt-media if you have 0 acting skills you should at least keep it real.

Attached: 4bMa9n.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

Time for The Greatmillstone.

The Turks win again.

Go Iran!

Nick can just ignore the topic of race realism. It isn't really required to support any other position.

Paul is wiser and more experienced and mature, and his old Skyrim video (now privated) is still one of the funniest things I ever saw, but, I still prefer Nick for the reasons I said above. He just feels like a friend. You want to get in trouble doing stupid shit with him that's probably a bad idea.

Attached: 1489729074666.jpg (1200x948, 121K)

It becomes relevant when your opponent literally denies that race exists, therefore making any judgements based on race is "just your feelings bro."

Lutheran Protestants believe that the only requirement for salvation is faith alone. That any good works done by the faithful are a consequence of their faith, the two do not combine to result in salvation. Calvinism takes this a step further with the doctrine of unconditional election, that works do not matter at all, God chose who he would save before he ever created them, and that once a member of the elect is justified by faith it is impossible for them to ever lose that justification. Catholics hold that faith without works is "dead faith" and that one who professes to be faithful but shows no good works is unfaithful, and that on the Day of Judgment their works will be weighed as part of the final justification for whether they enter Heaven or not.

Regardless all three would agree that sin is bad, don't do it.

Nick I'm not sure what to tell you about your shitcoins. Sorry to hear link dropped 20% from its peak this last week, looks like it isn't going to break through the $1.40 wall. It'll settle around $0.80 and then be forgotten.

>He just feels like a friend.

Attached: 1541204236503.jpg (1242x1160, 443K)

>>skepticism of science, although funny, sometimes just makes him seem stupid
True and he could find better arguments against it but he seems to think making fun of lab coats is good enough
>>hinges too much of his ideology on Catholicism despite not being able to make convincing theological arguments on his own
The issue for me is that he uses it too often as an argument where he could easily use arguments based on observable reality that would also convince non believers
>>hinges too much of his politics on race differences despite not being able to make convincing race realist arguments on his own
I disagree there, he can but he won't get in too deep because he's worried about optics and yt taking his channel away
>>occasionally gets into conspiratard territory like flat earth and heliocentrism, which turns off middle IQ people
He's mostly joking though and his show is specifically targeting high IQ people so it's really a non issue imho

Judgements based on race are ultimately just feelings, even when informed by the biological reality that there are differences.

It doesn't matter if certain groups act differently due to race, you can argue positions just as well with only observed behaviour as your reasoning.

>t.disgruntled and demoralized via banned/demonetized from various platforms

>50 gallon spic head filled with christcuckery bs
found a flaw for you

Attached: no.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

>all of these insecure lanklets
Reminder that manlet hate is the one type of D&C that no one calls out.
42% of the white men reading this post right now are 5'9" or below.

Attached: 7d56a40e367fe42ee71368a1ed0b0d20d93f110f4eb53995e20cc9815380b06d.jpg (1053x1063, 332K)

>Can't really find a single flaw with the guy
>5 6
>hispanic
Theres 2 in your own post you fucking mongoloid

>I disagree there, he can but he won't get in too deep because he's worried about optics and yt taking his channel away
When he confronted Destiny on the killstream, he tried to use race realist talking points to argue against miscegenation (citing statistics and studies) but pretty much flopped because it was unfamiliar territory, and Destiny was quicker on his feet about stats etc. If he argued from identity alone and 100% ignore race realism like Richard Spencer, I wouldn't say this. But Nick does bring up race realist talking points semi-regularly because Jared Taylor is a big influence on him.

>5'9" or below
>white

Attached: 1313146797248.png (163x169, 44K)

Imagine thinking not being white u 2019 is a bad thing

>S-So what if I'm not white? Being a non-white manlet is a GOOD thing

Attached: 1455196981317.jpg (574x395, 96K)

Based zoomer nationalist

Attached: 1543634495792.jpg (392x331, 23K)

>Judgements based on race are ultimately just feelings, even when informed by the biological reality that there are differences.
Regardless, you need to have a solid ethical foundation to argue in favor of freedom of association or discrimination when you're up against an aggressive leftist whose foundation is "harm reduction" or "general human well-being." Nick is not a libertarian and I doubt he'd be equipped to make convincing arguments at a basic philosophical level.

You can just say "Certain out-groups do commit more crime and are incompatible culturally. This is empirical fact. Whether this is a result of biological differences or not is irrelevant, the safety of my people and preservation of our culture comes first. We can look to help our neighbours with their problems after these two objectives have been secured. If you think differently, we disagree on a fundamental level concerning the structure of the universe and will never reconcile this difference until you realize you are wrong." and then move on

>Hitler wasn't white
Amerimutt weighs in.

Attached: cb8c4cc4101038d017081f52e2c50d0fa4dd8ee4d1733f732526a972874918aa.jpg (354x354, 23K)

He’s pretty cute.

Whiter than you, Xing Pao.

I like how spics are being accepted as whites because you subhumans have realized that there's no real way to fix the demographic problem now, soon even mulattoes and half gooks will be accepted in your movement. LMAO.

No one will fine a more suitable thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol63bo1mv6s&app=desktop

>being a huge faggot
>posting female breasts with current timestamp
Pick one, user.

Attached: 1532176647017.png (676x679, 409K)

Yea real good dude although he has a big head but he's young
Not ugly but not a true chad age well ala George Clooney,Brad Pitt

His vids from CPAC where he confronts Will Chamberlain den proceeds to knfie him in a short debate over Israel hahahahahahHAHAHAHA

there is a way to fixing the demographic problem but it starts with fixing the jewish problem. if that problem were entirely solved then nick could easily return to mexico and be president for life there and a great ally to a white American president. I wouldn't be opposed in principle to AIM's vision of a 90% white ethnostate with residency granted to exceptionally meritorious minorities.

Whose his boyfriend?

my face when she's under 56%

Attached: 1527506573344.png (684x546, 786K)

I doubt you watch the show
Kinda true but destiny is a dishonest faggot and arguing against him seems really frustrating
Race realism is easily proven with the mirror test alone btw, idk why people don't bring this up more often

Based. Entirely based.

>I doubt you watch the show

Attached: 1483508470332.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Race realism is easily proven with the mirror test alone
Can I get a qrd? Do niggers not recognize themselves in a mirror?
I've heard of the test but I don't see the race realism implications.

I am below 6ft but I have a type of dick that will put her eyes even further apart than 6ft

nickers rise up

Attached: sam-hyde-5907f98ecb83d.jpg (590x665, 57K)

White babies can recognize themselves in a mirror at 9 months old. Blacks can't do that until about age 6

>like the whole "LOL THE TROOPS ARE GAY" fiasco of an interview with Patrick Little
How was he wrong?

Attached: USA fag army.jpg (640x426, 72K)

Ayoooo

>Mr. Metokur - Zionist
List discarded.