Chinks are pissed over Tarantino's new movie

There's a scene in there where Brad Pitt basically beats up Bruce Lee and a bunch of chinks are pissed over it.

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/bz2sx0/emasculation_of_bruce_lee_in_quentin_tarantinos/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Only goes to show how non-Whites no matter how "based" you think they are, will always be a negative influence for us.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-08-15-at-2.13.09-PM.png (698x475, 411K)

What are ya a FACEBOOK or something?

Attached: Tone.png (602x735, 329K)

Bruce doesn't look han chinese. Maybe it's his 1/4 german. Or maybe he has some viet in him.

Chinks have Dinks = Dinky Dongs

Reddit... More like.. Killed it.

That place is full of exaggerating, over admiring brand loving try hard dickheads. As soon as they see something praise worthy they over praise it, giving excruciatingly vivid details on why something is good, eventually going beyond how good something actually is with their overly generous positive words thus in the end making it actually look like shit and therefore killing it:

Reddit = Killedit.

Attached: reddit.jpg (640x482, 90K)

Based Brad.

I think facebook was somewhere else dumbass

Tarantino is a black dick sucking faggot so they may have a point

Why would they be pissed over it? Asians are smaller and weaker than whites, so it's natural for them to lose to superior white males. Get over it, it's nothing personal, just biological facts.

Attached: 35453.jpg (791x365, 203K)

Besides Brad Pitt is a hundred times better looking than the best looking Chinaman.

Attached: tumblr_nxveumUvhE1uq538fo1_1280.jpg (766x926, 117K)

imagine winning the lottery that he did, and then squandering his genetic line in the world's most fucked up woman. isn't their biological kid trans now?
all we can hope is that he's back out there in hollywood knocking up young white women left and right.

You're too focused on him. He's 56 now. There must be other 20-something people out there who are good looking. Let's focus on them instead.

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 207K)

>in the world's most fucked up woman
True, but she used to be hot 30 years ago.

Attached: 6071148d0be8d3e550071c44e978a3fb.gif (500x540, 2.91M)

faggot

fuck off neocon after 1 year the lack of rare earths will create a huge drop in technological advances and china will not be caught up with by some consumption driven economy where its largest companies need to sell $1k tv stands to keep the lights on as their product line dies due to nothing more than a lack of desirable products

see you in 2 years nigger. when you beg for mercy i will be sure to tell them not to let any of you live

He is sso fucking hot holy shit. I could not be even mad at my gf if she cheated in me with him

Reddit is full of transgender S O I bois. Mostly triggered chinks are American Chinks. They are worst chinks in world.

>when I found out that Harvey tried to rape Angelina, well I went over their and gave him a talking to
wow. such masculine.

That's okay, I always hated insect infestations anyway.

China can barely support itself, and it only gets worse when they start shit with the people buying from them. A year without rare earths will only end with them losing share in a market permanently, while the rest of the world goes elsewhere.

I'm not defending Bruce in terms of physicality (pic related) but they shouldn't do a hollywood legend dirty like that just for a quick laugh.

Attached: bruceleeworkout.jpg (236x420, 28K)

>r/aznidentity

Those people are absolute losers why are you reading that garbage

Fuck. That means more will come to our countries.

Attached: cold_shoulder.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Asians really want a hand in the oppression pot, which is rather pathetic considering they are probably the most racist and prejudice ethnicity.

Attached: shanghai'd.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Attached: 1560233549871.jpg (1132x800, 163K)

Attached: 1560238522905.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Focus on yourself how about that.

Attached: 1560031789602.jpg (660x438, 308K)

Attached: 676.jpg (676x558, 89K)

Attached: 1559888848955.png (485x438, 352K)

Stay mad Ching Chongs

Aryan brad will dominate

Attached: 95.png (705x1864, 829K)

chinks are idiots. the character of bruce lee is practicing a scene in a movie with brad pitt who plays a stunt double. brad pitt isn’t beating up bruce lee, the white star of a fictional movie’s stunt double is winning (filming) a fight against a villain bruce lee is playing.

why are insects so insect brained?

Attached: 1558651542081.jpg (1000x750, 117K)

Attached: 1558651087838.jpg (696x1280, 98K)

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 25K)

They should use that chink like a turkey bone and pull on each arms before making a wish

2 boys one luck.
KEK

that's just rude

brad pit is what 60 now? who cares. i doubt he will be moving ticket sales in a positive direction. also tarantino had 1 film that was popular . pulp fiction. he didnt write it. he bought like 4 other stories from others and made 1 movie from 4 short stories

i dont think this matters. if this is the best the white man can hope for who cares. its disney marvel movie faggotry

Whites would be pissed too if Shaft beat up Chuck Norris or Alexander Karelin or something.

Im more confused than anything....
How is Quintin still making movies???? All of his movies are bad. He takes A rated actors and gets them to play in B movies. I admit Pulp Fiction was good, but everything since has been bad, but it seems that since it was bad on purpose people call it good.

Yes, but this is white cinema, our should be. They can do in their chink movies, what they want.

If they can't support themselves then how come they basically own your land?

Attached: 1560251751314.jpg (171x222, 11K)

I don't care if they dislike white people or whatever, but why do you keep moving here then Chang, reeeee

t. Chang

Tarrintino only likes Blacks. He obviously hates Chinks that's why the Bride kills 100s of them in Kill Bill
Oh well...the trailer looks decent which is more than I can say for his last bunch of movies.

>aznidentity

Truly one of the funniest subs I've ever seen. Go there for a laugh.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Only goes to show how non-Whites no matter how "based" you think they are, will always be a negative influence for us.

Only non-white males, idiot. Asian females and most other nonwhite females are more pro-white male than anybody else. We must replace white women with Asian and Latina women.

Tarantino is a nonce. That's why he will always be making films.

I'm not even a chink and it pisses me off. Bruce Lee was a fighter and a good man. Brad Pitt is a faggot and Hollywood cuck.

I for one look forward to his anti jew movie since hes worked against every other race so far

Holy fuck that subreddit is full of some of the most insecure betas I've seen.

Now wonder azn women prefer white cock.

>cuckantino
If his movie flops on the chink market maybe he will stop cuckposting IRL

bruce lee was a tiny spastic manlet who would have gotten his ass kicked by a gang of 5th graders.

Q.Tarantino>Bruce Lee.

Because it's hilarious

Coming from a guy that probably can't even throw a punch properly lmao

I like what you said but the unfortunate truth is much of Hollywood is owned by the Chinese (((legendary pictures))) and the movie industry panders to the growing Chinese market.

I’m not the biggest fan of Tarantino but at least this won’t be the Great Wall, Meg, transformers etc.

your gay and retarted

Bruce Lee is not strong because it is small in power

Honestly, Bruce Lee was legit, and the idea that Brad Pitt could beat him up is laughable.

i don't know her face is fucked up
strange lips, strange eyebrows, pug nose

Did everybody just forget last year’s news about Japan’s near-infinite cache of rare earth minerals?

Bruce Lee was 140 lbs wet. Any '250 drivin', geese shootin', Jow Forumspostin' fudd could make him cry daddy.

Brad Pitt gets the W, Doctor stoppage TKO round 1, just so there's no uncertainty about my position here.

Reality is often dissapointing

Someone call the thot patrol.

Attached: thot_patrolled.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

You do understand this is nigger tier behaviour?
Are you a Jew that seeks to divide and conquer?

Hows China gonna care for a billion retirees? Import migrants?

Brazil has rare earth element mines, and we have plenty we are too cheap and lazy to dig up and pollute our backyards

China should worry about where to get fresh water.

China shouldnt be talking shit when they need to import food for a quarter of their population.
They need to sell us shit, we dont actually need them

Attached: 1522977540588.png (1570x872, 308K)