Race is not enough in order to define what europe is. it a is required feature, but clearly not sufficient

race is not enough in order to define what europe is. it a is required feature, but clearly not sufficient.
americans,canadians, australians, israelis, panamanians for example are as european as chinese and indians.

Attached: TRUE EUROPE.png (4592x3196, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xViBBNDROag
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXm9UOCdL4
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SycAtnUxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you know what brachycephalic means?

Attached: Italy Cephalic Index.png (2227x2589, 489K)

>race is not enough in order to define what europe is.
t. descendant of literal subhuman migrants to Europe
Southrons are NOT European.

we DONT need southrons. They NEED us.

We don’t migrate to their shitholes

But they come to OUR nations.

We are self sufficient

They aren’t

We are racially clean

They aren’t

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

We have nothing to GAIN from them and everything to LOSE by associating with them.

Be it money, outbred genetics, beauty, homogeneity or cold shaped intelligence

Attached: southronorcs.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

what is history ?

Medshits must be slaughterd by pure aryans. That is the only way of actually preserving Europe

Braphephalic*

Exactly. Even if we cleanse all Gemanic, Baltic, Celtic and Slavic lands tommorow by a mass deportation campaign, where is the guarantee that multiracial society won't happen again in the future? The only guarantee of that can be global extermination of nonwhites

How about you drive the muzz and the nig nogs out of Europe first before even thinking about other Europeans? Or are you some type of a Schlomo that seeks division between Europeans?

or for a less bloodthirsty sociopathic solution would be to deport them and leave them to their own devices

>other Europeans
they are not European, dumbtard. They are descent from nignogs and muzzies that WERE NOT removed from Europe back in the day.

Southrons are leeching scumbags that been trying to move up North way before nignogs and muzzies showed up here in 1950-1970s
>and leave them to their own devices
until one day some retard opens the door again.

Don't be that mean. The level of racial purity is only what defines the limits of potential and the amount of subhumans in % of the population, therefore you shouldn't write everyone off.

I'd take a respectable northern italian over a subhuman slavic-germanic mutt from east germany at any time.

Funniest post of the week, thanks for the laugh

Even funnier is how you hide your flag, almost as if you were ashamed of something

The Anglo screeches in pain while being replaced by literally everyone
"muh colonies", they scream, forgetting that they lost them all while being raped
Go make me a kebab, turkish user

>A study from britanistan in 2050 revealed Southern and Eastern Europeans to contain the highest percentage of pre African ad mixture.
Northern euros will become the mutt capitals of the world while the Chad slav and med will remain.

>Germany
>Asia
What ze fuck?

Attached: 6A15EEE0-1CE5-45E5-A27A-68BFE99B5D03.jpg (829x1024, 68K)

This triggers the containment autists

t. kanakoid
No amount of subhuman blood should be allowed to exist within our nations.

I'd rather live in some 2% White 98% shitskin shithole surrounded by fellow feral and agressively racist Whites than in some relaxed racially derooted 98% something "Germanic" "nation"
>respectable northern italian
nothing respectable about shitskinned mud-blooded economic migrants, Luigi.
1. medshits are even more cucked on the immigration.
2. Slavic nationalists don't like medniggers either

>1. medshits are even more cucked on the immigration.
Holy shit you are actually hilarious

Attached: 1541114628858.jpg (600x582, 68K)

>screeches in minority white capital and major cities

okay....

Greece:
youtube.com/watch?v=pwa9KPxbZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xViBBNDROag
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXm9UOCdL4
youtube.com/watch?v=n3SycAtnUxQ

Portugal: paki PM, commie central, mass Angolan, gypsy and South American communities

Italy: no comments needed. Is enriched to the bone, have been actively helping migrants and "refugees" for decades

The Italian coastguard has co-ordinated the rescue of more than 5,600 migrants, in one of the biggest operations in a single day.

>The migrants had set off from the Libyan coast in nearly 40 boats.

>One migrant is reported to have died and several others were airlifted for medical treatment.

>According to the International Organization for Migration, some 132,000 migrants have arrived in Italy this year.

Spain: commie central, mass nigger, gypsy and spic congregation all over the nation
literally South Africa...

At very least Whites in my area are actually native to Europe unlike mish mash in South Africa and Milan

>hurr durr
Cry more carpet kisser

>kanakoid
Fresse, Blutsverräter

Where do you live, England? England has its fair share of subhumans like any country (and I mean among the native population, not immigrants). We need to keep our subhumans in check first, although the inferior races have more of them of course. Still, not our problem unless they make problems in our countries.

>when you get enriched so much you become Europe's immigrant dumpster, turn into a ghetto and shield yourself from what's happening in the world, screeching in pain
Imagine being even less aware than Americans, lmfao

If you're not with us you're against us.

Good luck!

Signed,
USA

Brrrrrrrrrrrraphephalic*

You dumb shits keep forgetting we have the biggest dick around. We say what 'European' means. Not you. We own history now. Go fuck yourselves while thinking about Daddy USA's giant missle firing cock.

Might be south Africa but at least we don't fuck the niggers that come our way. UK has more mixed race couples than there are people in my city.
Keep crying while Italy and Eastern Europe push out migrants while you open your asshole so more can fit inside.

Sorry my dear mongrel but it seems from your post that you're obsessed with something kek....

>israelis
>european

fuck off pasta nigger

You're our experment in anti-nazism. It turns out it results in faggotry.

>Blutsverräter
Said the guy that would prefer a fucking southron invader over his blood and kin from Eastern Germany
>Where do you live, England?
Who said I live in England? I live in a bumfuck nowhere village/town and feel quite happy within my community
>England has its fair share of subhumans like any country (and I mean among the native population, not immigrants). We need to keep our subhumans in check first
Absolutely agree with you here. First and foremost we must eliminate our own race traitors and weaklings and then a literal holocaust of nonwhites can happen. What we need is a ferocious, agressive and blood-thirsty European race born from fire and war.
>Italy push out migrants
Doesn't really happen. Salvini cucked out on his promises and even promoted a literal nigger to be a senator. Based christian civic nationalism

>wtf is geography