I stopped volunteering at my local community center because it has been increasingly overwhelmed by diversity...

I stopped volunteering at my local community center because it has been increasingly overwhelmed by diversity. These people are obviously not from here, and they don't comport themselves to what used to be our standards. I'm not going to waste my time maintaining a facility so that disrespectful kids jabbering in weird languages can ruin it.

How did American Boomers ever buy into the myth that "diversity is our strength," Jow Forums? Ho Lee Fuk. Seriously; how did they choose to ignore the blatant evidence that has been smacking them for decades? I can't comprehend this. These things are so obvious once you see them in action.

Attached: Welpjack.jpg (1008x839, 77K)

I am under the impression that the average american has a knowledge of history that is ridicolous. Some of you seem to think the world started in 1620(or 1492 if you are W O K E).

Diversity is almost never a strength, it breeds instability historically. The main cause of societal collapse for a civilization is the arrival of another civilization, by immigration or invasion. History is maybe the most important subject if you want to understand the world

Because they have been raise from a position of superiority and the sentiment that animate boomers to this kind of activities is not the same as ours
They went tthere to enforze their ego and give some charity to the " inferiors" while we go we a pure desire of building a better comunity for our people

Well, sure, but that makes Western Europe's recent actions even more bizarre. How does it benefit France, for example, to reproduce sub-Saharan Africa inside of its own cities? What the fuck kind of sense does that make?

This is obviously true, given the continuance of the "America was always a melting pot" myth or the idea that the kike poem on the Statue of Liberty means anything in regard to international policy.

No kind of sense, but it's the direct consequence of France's colonial past.

Is not that you Americans embrace diversity, you embrace ugly people. Why?

Attached: J39rj48.jpg (3064x1711, 699K)

Damn, AOC looks like a dumpster fire compared to those other women and that's not even a bad picture of her.

You have no idea how bad it is here. Just bringing up history casually with my friends is enough to discover they don't know about anything that happened prior to the Mayflower and not much else after that. History was taught by burned out gym coaches in my high school. That should be a good indicator of how valued the subject is here, at least in public education. I think people are content to float in the present without anything to stand on from the past.

Attached: 1554095760675.png (683x670, 458K)

The colonial past made them "close" with previous subject populations which led to horrible policies. Also you are forgetting something important: the USA set the cultural direction for all of the West after WW2, France and Britain, like all of non-communist Europe was influenced by your country

Were influenced*

We got the literal trash.

Still, though, you don't need a deep understanding of history to merely LOOK AROUND and see that "diversity" is not much of a blessing in the modern US. This should be immediately apparent to any honest, non-retarded observer.

Countries like Sweden didn't start importing lots of third-world foreigners until relatively recently. They weren't doing this in the late-40's, 50's, etc. when US influence was most powerful.

>comport
Learned a new word today, thanks!

I have no idea what Sweden's problem is. Maybe I got it all wrong and it's women's fault since they are the demographic more likely to vote for pro-immigration parties. I don't know

You would think, but when you're constantly fed cult slogans like diversity is our strength, coupled with not wanting to look racist, I doubt many people have the desire to investigate this kind of thing. Way easier to tow the line with the prevailing groupthink and go about your business.

>casting pearls before swine
>the man who enters not in by the door
you are justified user
go a bit easy on the boomers, i know it's hard
they were mind virus'd just like the rest of us
and they really had no real power to choose anyway

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (480x360, 36K)

I feel ya

I told the Boomer ladies who run the volunteer program why I was dropping out. They really didn't react at all. It's like I had said nothing at all. They just smiled and went back to looking at Facebook on their phones.

I have a sinking feeling that this country is finished.

My own mother is just like that. Glued to facebook whenever I see her. Gets irritated if you try to have a conversation that goes beyond the scope of some zany cat video. Just let them be. You cant help them.

boomers thought they could break from traditions and change the world for the better. that they did but they didn't make it better. smartphones are comforting.

ah... You know the jews push for it?

I think its just virtue signaling