PUA overlord took the true redpill

>for years was a degenerate PUA idolised by the community for teaching them how to "game" women into having sex
>now became a devout Christian, is against premarital sex, and become kike-pilled

/our guy/?

Attached: pua.png (582x486, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j88yc1z1_RY
youtube.com/watch?v=CCBQyC7sWeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at that rainbow becoming a symbol foot jewish supremacy. Fuck wypipo

Yes.

Didnt Roosh call out Lauren S years ago?

youtu.be/j88yc1z1_RY

>cant make money off of degenerates because of #MeToo anymore
>can make money off of the divorce industry because of conservacucks falling for the b8
this dude wont marry, he will just convince you cucklords to marry instead

What's with jews and being gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=CCBQyC7sWeA

Attached: 1559960146709.jpg (900x666, 168K)

I kinda find it hard for people turning into say, a devout Christian, after being degenerate and completely opposite to that.

Even without the Christian part, you should have been traditionally minded in the first place and lived that way.

But hey, I'm no expert.

>Didn't literal who call out literal who years ago?
Bet you donate on twitch too

Roosh is based and red-pilled.

I bet your mom sucks dick for money.

Because they aren't, it's just done for the cash, latest developments shows that pendulum swings other way and more and more people are starting to jump on the bandwagon to milk the gullible retards that used to be the opposition and "bullied" crowd. It's just pure financial gain, nobody gives a fuck about your well being or worldview. Still surprised how people think that "insert random trans national corporation doing X that I like" automatically means they care about them.

>literal who gets butthurt about a post calling out literal whos
pottery

>I kinda find it hard for people turning into say, a devout Christian, after being degenerate and completely opposite to that.
>seeing degeneracy first hand isn't a reason to turn against it

Good he isn't white. We need more whites in this world. We don't need more of other people.

>cant make money off of degenerates because of #MeToo anymore
Nah nobody gave a shit when he was just writing books about banging girls. He got shut down when he got political and started naming (((them))).

If you chase hedonism (whether girls or alcohol or drugs) you eventually find it's all meaningless and unfulfilling. Then you start to question the morality of what you've done, and regret seeps in. The fact that we are all sinners is a central tenet of Christianity. Accepting Christ offers remedemption and hope.

>/ourguy/
>lives with his mother
>deep in the closet
>pretends to be devout and manly to compensate for his actual lack of both
sounds about right i guess

Has anyone here ever read his books? Are they good?

I do not completely agree with the PUA community but nevertheless they can produce interesting insights. RSD became total garbage though, Roosh his content has always been great.

>RSD became total garbage though
Became total garbage?
Became?
It's been like that since it was (((created))).

Over here at MGTOW, we united and laughed at Mystery's misfortune when he got screwed over by his wife. Fuck women and fuck whiteknights.

Also Roosh pulled most of his books from sale after the conversion, you may find torrents of them but they are very outdated in the age of tinder.

Cope harder jew

Roosh always has been /our guy/

Ya Roosh is cool but can we get Chateau Heartiste back now?

Where is Rabi Staby when you need him?

PUA is about being someone you're not to get women in bed. He's getting old and irrelevant thus his sexual market value is dropping. Of course is he's gonna stop giving a shit about pleasing people now.

>I kinda find it hard for people turning into say, a devout Christian, after being degenerate and completely opposite to that.
Literally the story of quite a lot of saints and lads in the bible.

PUA endgame is all about pleasing women and appealing to their fantasies about badbois.
It's not a "tool to fight femimism" like I and many other who got into it believed.
It's a tool for female narcissism and does even worse damage than feminism. At least women are doglike idiots who are capable of making their own decisions, ergo men should be the one leading them and not buying into male feminism OR pua shit.

>doesn't even deny any of it
>probably lives with his mother too
roosh is a gigantic faggot and you're just some dumb permavirgin riding his dick because you can relate LOL

Run tell dat to Saint Augustine.

>are capable
mean't aren't*

For this posterr

>He's getting old and irrelevant thus his sexual market value is dropping
>getting old
>bad
Don't judge him guys, he doesn't know.

Roosh is /ourguy/. Pic is future Roosh. They even look the same (future Roosh). This is obviously NO coincidence.

Attached: St Iosif of Volokolamsk by Saida Afonina.jpg (2126x1905, 714K)

she does, all czech whores do
source: my flag

Shit you you don't have to educate me. PUA only encourages the sexual revolution. They're playing right into the fucking feminazis' hands

based

I met him when he was a PUA he was the only one who did free meetups then didn't try to sell you anything other then asking someone to buy him a sandwich for the free lessons for us at the bar. Only a couple cringelords but, everyone was White and normal otherwise. Had a good time.

You are confusing soul less celebrities with relative average people. Drug addicts and formers hookers, lesbians, fags are the biggest jesus freaks i met.

>getting old
>bad
>Don't judge him guys, he doesn't know.
Depends on whether you have a job and career going for you, or not. Roosh spent the best years of his life whoring around in third world countries, living of donations and his (crappy) writings. His SMV is literally worse than that of an average graduate of an average business school, or even an "English teacher" in SEA. Not only that, but he has spent the majority of his 20s and 30s living like a 15 yo teenager. He is immature, has a huuuge gap in his resume and has nothing to show for it.
Why would any even remotely attractive, respectable and especially sane woman want anything from him (and I haven't even touched on him being rather unattractive)? The guy is a male roastie, and like his female counterparts he has realized that he has made horrible life choices, and now nobody wants him anymore.

Attached: www.usnews.com.jpg (640x420, 28K)

If you don't have money, being old is a huge negative

Saint Augustine was a degenerate fornicator and adulterer well into his 50s

They were probably alright before Tinder and social media changed dating and TheRedPill destroyed PUA

You are bitter, lad.

No one believes that living a life having tons of degenerate sex with hundreds of women/men/etc. Destroys your mind until they actually do it.

Male roastie with nothing going for him detected. Enjoy kissing ass to people who don't care about you.