Pol connects the dots

If you told me I would one day be a right-winger commenting on an anime board, I would have laughed in your face. But, a lot of questions I had were never properly answers in the real world. "Why did people really hate the Jews?", "Why is the media so anti-white?", "Why are we being flooded with immigrants?"etc.

Pol connects the dots in a way that no other place does. It's the only place that tells the truth, and the reality is the truth isn't pretty.

Attached: uox0ut3qbb331.jpg (680x671, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBAc6epVYu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome aboard.

Attached: contradiction_02.jpg (1394x921, 152K)

>If you told me I would one day be a right-winger commenting on an anime board, I would have laughed in your face.
Yeah same dude, but my advice is not to get too involved in stuff like this. I have been actually going outside lately and experiencing the world, and it's not that bad. Stuff like your pic related is frustrating and dishonest, yes, but that's because politics is sociopathic and there's nothing you can do about that. IDK. Normies just don't care about this stuff. You're never going to make them care about this stuff. And the upside of that is that they don't care about all of the crazy ass shit on the left either. You might get the idea that they do from going on reddit and twitter and watching the news, but they actually fucking don't. Normies don't actually hate white people, or care about feminism or SJW causes. Normies are actually surprisingly level headed about stuff. I dunno. I am just speaking from the point of view of someone who has been disconnected from politics for a couple of weeks now and has been going out in the real world and found that he has felt a lot better.

I also remember being a normie retard. It makes me feel really bad.

Attached: 1542860539965.png (640x480, 132K)

It's like this, Germany was having a time of great progress. Art flourished, gays had rights . . . it was a time of great enlightenment during a period called the Weimar Republic. Then one day, for no reason at all, the Germans started putting Jews in death camps.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up
What you see in your own little gay world isn't the grand scale you dumb faggot. Fuck you're stupid, nearsighted domesticant

Attached: 1558590891393.jpg (552x800, 145K)

Attached: 1553743300460.png (1320x735, 332K)

Attached: 1558509542510.jpg (861x895, 105K)

I don’t find it keeps you feeling better for long. Doing constructive things to keep the white race alive is actually possible, and it makes me feel better than chasing short term self-gratification, or chasing money and pretending that it’s an accomplishment in and of itself. Just because normies don’t care doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. In fact, it’s kind of your duty to do something if you are one of the few who can see through the propaganda and aren’t an NPC. Whites deserve to not go extinct man

Attached: 1541025403238.jpg (2048x937, 338K)

Attached: 1541025973578.jpg (593x294, 59K)

Attached: 1541025460624.jpg (1024x672, 99K)

Attached: 1541025634849.png (2541x1349, 493K)

Attached: 1541025957042.jpg (600x450, 55K)

Attached: White-Genocide-7-768x942.png (768x942, 1019K)

Officially the jews weren't being put in death camps until like 1942 or 43

Attached: White-Genocide-2-768x546.png (768x546, 510K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-8.33.06-PM-768x495.png (768x495, 466K)

Attached: IMG_3377.jpg (720x710, 62K)

Attached: IMG_2932.jpg (720x583, 235K)

>Pol connects the dots
...which neither the FBI (Famous But Incompetent)
nor the CIA (Cocaine Importing Agency) could do in 2001

>It's the only place that tells the truth, and the reality is the truth isn't pretty

The truth hurts. It's mean words. It destroys your ego and worldview.

Albeit, sometimes you might take the truth too far and assume the worst of it through cause and effect. But, it's better than the opposite of putting your head in the ideological sand.

Attached: Screenshot_20190606020516_Google.jpg (1080x1098, 190K)

Imagine his disappointment

Yes, “death camps” in 1942 is the “official” story

Or, alternatively, your perception of the world and what you believe to be happening on a "grand scale" has no basis in reality.

Normies being apathetic is exactly why the people who DO want to see whites bred out of existence can get away with it.

>Albeit, sometimes you might take the truth too far and assume the worst of it through cause and effect. But, it's better than the opposite of putting your head in the ideological sand.
Completely agree, it’s better to know the truth no matter how uncomfortable it might be, than to be perpetually ignorant.

Attached: AD7B9390-C0FF-49E8-B793-503EF8179ABB.jpg (639x123, 23K)

death camps were only on the soviet side btw.

Attached: 1469318603706.jpg (542x1099, 270K)

>Whites deserve to not go extinct man
I don't really care all that much, I have to say. I am white, so I would prefer whites not go extinct, but I also kind of understand the concept of natural selection and so forth. I mean, nature is an all powerful force as far as human life is concerned. It governs us. Gotta kind of accept that.
In terms of "saving the white race", if that's really going to be your thing, then you should understand that sitting on an asian anime forum and complaining about how shitty things are isn't going to do anything to save us.
Actually, ironically, technically speaking, the best thing you personally can do to save us is to just go be a racially apathetic normie, get a girlfriend and have white babies, I guess.

DESU I think the white race is screwed either way, and you know, I am pretty much OK with that at this point. Not really "OK OK" with it, but at least "OK" with it. It's just the natural order of things, man. We are living through the 6th great extinction right now. So many species have gone extinct throughout history. Nothing lasts forever. That is my attitude. I'm sorry if you think this makes me a race traitor or something. All things being equal, I'd like for us to continue to on and do well, but I'm not going to stress out over it or ruin my life for it. I think I've done that at various points in the past and it has just never worked out well for me. It blew. It was fruitless. Frankly, it didn't feel good deep down in my soul either so even metaphysically I think there must have been something "wrong" about it, IDK.

I think its wrong and dangerous to assume Jow Forums is "telling the truth" or inherently right about anything. Just because there are things honestly acknowledged and discussed here that we usually see people refusing to acknowledge, or being outright deceitful about, well that doesn't necessarily mean this place is overall more honest and trustworthy.

It's the most truthful place you'll find. Anywhere attached to names, will never be truthful; anywhere that has censorship, will never be truthful.

This is as good as it gets.

That used to be true, but the anonymous nature of the website and its general design making it a bastion of free speech and ideas being more likely to be gain an audience/traction based on the quality of the content and ideas themselves has long been subverted to something rather sinister. The general feeling of trust we have in our anonymity there is a higher level of honesty has made this place an incredibly powerful tool of manipulation.

Problem being if whites die out there is little to no hope for humanity. We'll either collapse back down to primitive agrarian brutality forever or be stuck as hive insects barely making due and never leaving the earth again.

lel it's a bit of a mindfuck, but you'll come to accept it
youtube.com/watch?v=CBAc6epVYu8
Required viewing

Attached: 1530841753405.jpg (863x718, 234K)