Jason Derrick Brown

>On November 29, 2004, Robert Keith Palomares, a 24-year-old armored truck guard, was carrying the weekend deposits outside the AMC theater at 4915 E. Ray Road in Phoenix. At approximately 10 a.m., a hooded gunman ambushed and shot Palomares with a .45-caliber semiautomatic Glock. Five out of six bullets fired struck him in the head. Palomares was armed, but did not have time to defend himself. The gunman took a bag of money containing $56,000 in cash, fled into a nearby alley and left on a bicycle. Palomares was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

>Witnesses initially described the shooter as a 25- to 30-year-old Hispanic man. Authorities recovered the bicycle and fingerprints, and instead subsequently linked the caucasian Brown to the murder. He was soon considered a prime suspect in the case and an arrest warrant was issued on December 4 by Maricopa County Superior Court charging Brown with first degree murder and armed robbery. Brown was also charged with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution in a federal arrest warrant issued on December 6 by the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Investigators have considered that a possible motive for Brown to commit these crimes could have been his desperate financial situation

What was in the deposit bag? $56k seems like a small amount to get put on the FBI's most wanted list?
Also who the fuck went to the movies in the last two decades? A movie theater in a shitty strip mall brings in 56k in a week? Unless if they were selling other "things" maybe CP. Get digging faggots

Attached: jason-derek-brown.gif (309x400, 37K)

Also how did they find it was him? He had no criminal record. So even if they did have fingerprints that would mean nothing.

There were rumors in Arizona that the "Mormon mafia" inside of the US federal government helped that guy escape to Central America and set him up with a new ID. I have no idea for what specific reasons, though.

When I was a kid, there was a popular program where parents were baited into registering their kids' fingerprints into a national database

Glow in the dark reasons

JDB had a concealed carry permit out of Utah with AZ reciprocity. I think he got it initially in 2002, at a point when Utah still required fingerprinting for such permits. Presumably Utah was sending its application database to the FBI after 9/11 and the Patriot Act stuff.

(((Glow in the dark)))

Get digging faggots

Attached: 18_0.jpg (1024x576, 186K)

Attached: 19_0.jpg (1024x576, 193K)

he was a drug addicted retard and didnt give a fuck how far the consequences would go. he probably didnt even think he could wind up on an FBI list over it.

Lol ok keep telling yourself that redditard

>MFW the local (((sheriff))) came to My elementary school, where He took our fingerprints, and gave us pins that said "I'm Thumbbody"

Attached: Screenshot_20180719-025338_2.jpg (303x320, 17K)

>fled into a nearby alley and left on a bicycle
Aww shit, here we go again.

ok man maybe he wasnt damn?

Who did Palomares work for? Which armed car company? Also, just because it happened outside the theater doesn't mean that the car didn't have stops before or after. If it had a bank stash onboard that was FDIC protected, that would explain the butthurt.

Its policy that they leave all cash in the back of the vehicle. The guy was doing a pickup from the theater

>$56k seems like a small amount to get put on the FBI's most wanted list?
Shooting a man in the head multiple times?

>56k in a week
Try a weekend or a big weekend day. A grocery store might deposit $250,000 on a Saturday. Grocery stores would be way more lucrative to rob than bank tellers.

FBI is mostly shit skins and retards in 2019

Pic related

Attached: D6xQAYxWsAMJ7Ox.jpg (680x510, 85K)

Why does the FBI post fugitives and ecap on here.

It was for fleeing a federal arrest warrant