Everything we study in the school is worthless

They dont teach anithing that is usefull to be economically independent in the modern word nor any value that built better courageous and pure persons
If i ever have childrens im sure i would homeschool them .

Also varg is right in nearly everything

Attached: Homeschooling Copied from NP.jpg (480x346, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qew56PacOeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Varg needs to be saved by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Everything of value i had to teach myself. Schools are indoctrination factories.

Teaching 5 years old lgbt propaganda. As a nation we must be mad.

Varg is 75% redpilled, 25% retarded boomer.

In America out children are taught the full truth of almost everything. From anal play in grade 8 to Holocaust classes. We are truly a blessed nation.

Attached: Common Core 8th Grade.jpg (3840x2560, 2.36M)

public schools teach you copying information from "correct" sources.
thats about it.
and later you wonder why society belive all those lies in TV
its known to be basic source of information. why wouldn't they.
listening to such sources made them pass high school

>"They dont teach anithing"
Okie doke

Going to school is not about learning how to do calculus or another language. It's learning how to interact with peers, how to note take/stay organized, how to stay focused on stupid shit. Some people may consider that "molding you into sheep" but I think that's ridiculous. Your kids need to learn what everyday life will be like. Homeschooling your kids only works if they're gonna live innawoods and you don't plan on them interacting with your average person. But if they are going to live like the majority of people do, homeschooling your kids doesn't help. I've met maybe one fully functional adult who was homeschooled. Everybody else has major social issues.

And they pretty much do that for 15 years straight, Cram this useless information into your head so you can memorize the answers for the test and subsequently forget it all a week later. Do this math worksheet and if you need help just ask the apathetic/perpetually annoyed glorified babysitter who 90% of the time can't even properly articulate the shit that's on said worksheet and will stare daggers into you because he wants to fuck off on his laptop all day. The U.S education system is massive fucking need of reforms, but then what isn't these days.

Attached: finland enforced homosexuality education law gay.jpg (808x1276, 130K)

We need to bring back apprenticeships for white collar industries. Young men year shouldn’t be raising their hand to ask some dried up feminist if they can take a piss.

Have sex.

Attached: french biology book education racemixing.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

>Knowing your history and why the state of the world is as it is is not important
Capitalism everyone, everything is economic and nothing matters except the ability to produce economic productivity. The Goyim don't need to know about their history, heritage, or traditions, nor know the science behind how the natural world works, they need to know how to do the job we'll have them doing until death.

AHHHHHH
>Burns """greatest writers""" works
No they didn't, they burned the works of a bunch of faggots and nothing of value was lost. They burned Marxist bs and sex change operation manuals.
I was gonna criticize more, but the propaganda kept escalating to levels I never thought possible.

oof you have only just realised.

Bruh moment!

>They dont teach anithing that is usefull to be economically independent in the modern word nor any value that built better courageous and pure persons

I'm not going to list all the errors in this sentence, but I pity anyone who has you for a teacher.

yikes
cute pussy

this guy is proof that school turns you into a fucking idiot

>I'm not going to list all the errors in this sentence, but I pity anyone who has you for a teacher.
As if that sentence is any better, has you for a teacher?

School is about teaching you to do what you are told. You can teach them how to think or what to think. Think about it if you can. it is mind control.

>has you for a teacher?

that's perfectly fine grammar moron. reword it correctly so I can laugh.

still waiting chump.

tick tick tick

Am I the only one who thinks you shouldnt be teaching subjects if you have to dumb them down this much?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qew56PacOeQ

Yeah because math has absolutely nothing to do with economics.

>imagine not putting a single stat in discipline

Attached: 1558665426196.png (433x381, 4K)

be me
>go to college for CompSci
>not a single course offered on 'How to start a business'
>to this day still don't know how to make money on internet besides doing coding or selling shit
fuck my life

You learn how to learn and problem solve if you are smart.

Kek this was written by an idiot for idiots.
>imagine goy
>imagine the feelings
>zero facts
>history