Paki v Pajeet

What's the difference between a Pajeet and a Paki ? In terms of their skin colour.

Attached: 1559501908129.gif (300x169, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sBoSqamS8hg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durban_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally nothing. Pakis are Muslim pajeets that larp at being arab but are just toilet cleaners and butt sluts for their Arab overlords.

to be fair, arab women and boys are also butt sluts for their overlords

What a random crowd of Pakistanis looks like. The same as us. They like to post pictures of fair skinned celebrities and larp at being white

Attached: images - 2019-06-11T144707.198.jpg (739x415, 67K)

Ugliest flag.

when does the suicide bomber go off

same race , different religion but pakis have more Persian/arab admixture

Atleast not a poor flag, unlike most of the eastern e**opeans here.

pic related, basically.

Attached: title1.png (1658x1600, 1.33M)

A very small amount by DNA tests. Most pakis that have more Persian admixture are pashtuns aka the pakis that get fucked over by the Punjabi elites. The Arab admixture is near negligible and southern Indians actually have as much Arab dna as Pakistanis do. The simple fact is that there was no mass Arab migration to the subcontinent and most Muslims converted from inferior castes and took on Arab tribal names to try and feel better about themselves.

Many gulf Arabs and north African Arabs are brown as well but genetically are different from Indians and Pakis.

islamic skin colour vs not islamic skin colour

Pakistani can be Saudis, Indians can be Qataris.

Sage

and memeflags are 100% jewish nigger

I dont know about North Africans but arabs aren't as brown as Indians , I think its because you guys have abo admixture

Unironically this. There's literally very little difference but pakis desperately wanna be Arab so they pretend to be a white Arab race of some sort. Knew a paki that claimed that 95% of pakis descend from Syrians.

They’re the same unless you’re comparing Paki’s with Punjabi’s who are a lighter shade of brown. Most Parjeets you will encounter in the West are Punjabi’s.

There's 3 tiers of Arabs. Levantine are white. Gulf Arabs and north africans are quite brown and omanis, Sudanese etc are black Arabs. We have two tiers. North Indians that are lighter Skinned and South Indians that are darker (most Indians that migrate out the are from the south)

This is a random group of Saudis. You lot are between southern and northern Indians. My guess is it's the result of interesting with Africans taken during the Arab slave trade.

Attached: images - 2019-06-11T145911.174.jpg (578x300, 38K)

Some start with left side, others with right side when they do that.

who is this?

Attached: 213522_109395_137.jpg (680x1020, 184K)

it's a soosmar khor

pic related is the average Saudi man , some Indians are the same tone but the interesting with africans is very rare, because people here are very tribal and only marry within the tribe

Attached: e9d83d305a6ca37a248eeb8163a850b4.jpg (750x723, 102K)

pajeets>pakis

pic related is my chest

Attached: 20190607133419.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Nice propaganda of spreading lies, the average pajeet looks nothing like pakistanis.

very succulent , good job

non-white detected

Who cares?

Literally, who gives a fuck?

Larisa Angela Bakurova is a Ukrainian-born Taiwanese actress and model.

Pakis are Muslims Pajeets basically

Peninsula arabs are as brown as Indians, if not more

Attached: saudi-youth.jpg (960x660, 100K)

Some North Eastern Indians look completely like Han Chinese

Others are clearly Tibeto Burman bronze skinned

Most North Indians and Pakis are the UP Bihar shade of brown with sharper features than South Indian Tamils

North Western and Western Indians and some Punjabi and Sindhi Pakis look like Persians- Arabs

South Indian Brahmins and better castes look like North Indians but with blunter features

majority of South Indians and Central Indian tribals look somewhat like Australian aborgines

It's a very diverse country but generally speaking most Pakis can pass as north/western Indians and vice versa

very nice and sexy bob +++++

Attached: 343126.gif (380x380, 147K)

I am not pinko like you

The people in Pakistan were literally called Indians till 1947

This is my chosen God because he looks like me with bobs

Thats not true at all. Its like saying Portuguese are spanish but better.

He's lighter than all the Saudis I've met. Like I said saudis are between southern and northern Indians. Read up on the Arab slave trade. They fucked the Africans and took the kids in as their own but didn't marry the concubine slaves. They gave the kids their tribal family name.

Yes, they are basically the same people

and vagene?

Larp harder memeflag. Google and literally every paki I've met shows otherwise. Westerners can't even distinguish us.

Literally the founder of Pakistan Jinnah was a third generation Hindu convert

The only difference between Indians and Pakis is that Pakis are low castes whose mothers got raped too much that they cut off their dicks (literally) and converted like the unprincipled low castes they were

What an idiot, I bet you believe east europeons are Russian too.

Nope we cant.

You all look the same.

Pakis are literally Muslim Indians that fell for a greedy hypocrites insane ramblings you retard. Nice job falling for paki brainwashing. You won't be Arab even if your people suck Arab cock for a thousand years.

Pakistan has a lot more inbreeding because of Islam. Islam says cousin fucking is okay and even encourages it.

i want indian bob and vagane, indian girls are beautiful

youtu.be/sBoSqamS8hg

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

What's worse is that he was a hypocrite and a greedy slave to the zamindars but pakis were dumb as rocks and fell for his theories. Now Pakistan exists and it's even worse than India.

Also this, Pakistan has an incest rate of like 86%

>I bet you believe east europeons are Russian too.
ofc

No, I have huge dick and it's black too .. Dravidian genes gave me BBC

paki>pajeet

Attached: khan.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I've known for a long time that Indians are white.

aw fuck dude, they are all currymunchers anyways

Kek, Hindus are so pathetic they use "they are Indians" as an insult because they know how subhuman they really are. Keep coping Patel, you abbo monkey.

Attached: 1532725734570.jpg (1000x800, 89K)

Oil money sure makes you superior

>Poonigger
>White
Fuck Off, Pajeet.

How about posting a typical paki instead ? He's pashtun

Attached: images - 2019-06-11T153008.770.jpg (500x369, 38K)

i'm on good terms with the paki in town that owns the cell phone shop. nice guy. even gave me stuff for free, not that i asked. it was a kind gesture. no indian has ever given anything away.

The fact that you have to use the literal darkest Indian you can find versus a Pakistani celebrity shows how hard your cope is paki. Why did you run to Europe anyway? Here are a lot more typical pakis

Attached: images - 2019-06-11T153102.672.jpg (640x480, 60K)

That's because Indians don't associate with niggers

There's a reason Pakistanis economy can barely survive.

it's okay pajeet. hotel mumbai was a good movie.

There's not much work for a toilet cleaner in India

This too

You'd be familiar with toilet cleaning- your grandfather probably used to be in charge of prison toilets which is where he dropped his soap, met his partner and adopted your aborgine parents

Why is your idea of an insult comparing people to you? Do you really think you're that subhuman?

And facts remain poos are much darker. Pic related

PS there's no pakis in Italy.

Attached: 1532808629249.jpg (750x293, 42K)

Funny how you can do the exact same thing as what you did by taking a random ugly paki and an Indian celebrity. You pakis cope so hard.

Attached: inCollage_20190611_153622214.jpg (1920x1920, 1.04M)

Do you still have this meme in South Africa? I wonder if whites and blacks in South Africa reject Asian (including Indians) or not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_whites

these overly defensive pajeets make my day.

Attached: 1478672842339.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Attached: 732fa189cb42150cf34ab442b9a029db.jpg (500x500, 31K)

sure. koreans, japanese and even some chinese are honourary whites in my book.

Italians aren't even white top kek no wonder you're the first to rush to the Pakis defence

Even Mussolini bemoaned all the Moorish and Levantine blood in southern Italy

Fight the good fight for your Arab rape cousins Guido!

I've noticed this too btw. Pakis are more hospitible generally. Give you food and discounts if you're friends. Indians are money hungry and will do anything to scam you out of money. Just look at all the scam poos calling every day. I call them smelly Hindus every time they call and they start the usual "oi madaarchod blah blah hahaha

Italy's first honor killing was done by a paki. What are you even on ? It caused a huge outrage in Italy so the fact that you don't know that, makes me think you're a recent paki immigrant to Italy. There's like 100,000 paki niggers in Italy looking for jobs.

That map shows that pakis are the same skin color as northern Indians but fails to account that a lot of paki Hindus migrated to India and a lot of low caste Indian Muslims migrated to Pakistan.

no, you better count your fingers though after shaking hands with indians.

First off, Jinnah saved you guys from slavery. If it wasn't for him you would still slaves to the British Empire. Don't bash on your saviour son. Pakistan got independence on 14th August. India celebrates their loss of losing a chunk of their land on a day after they see us celeberate independence.

That's not true. Just 10% of muslim indians migrated when Pakistan was made. These people were educated and were mostly from places like UP or new Delhi. They are called mujahirs(minorities).

>No pakis in Italy
>Notices "hospitable" pakis in Italy

Nice larp Ahmed.

Thank you. First reasonable post in the thread.

>Most North Indians and Pakis
I've met plenty of people who look suspiciously Chinese in the north, quite far away from the Chinese border. I think these villages are in the minority, but they're evidence of historic migration and mingling, I think. If Pakistan and India got their shit together there would probably be more research on this than there is.

Your "book" doesn't even matter Ramaphosa. Indians business groups decide everything in South Africa, and all over East Africa for that matter

No your place, nigger. The white man may be gone but the old hierarchy still stands - Indians over Blacks and now Indians have replaced whites as your masters. Know your place, boy or what little remains of the Zulu economy will collapse

Lol post your actual flag memer. Jinnah didn't save us. He was just a hypocrite and a greedy pig that served zamindar interests. We lost a lot of land in 1947 and you guys lost half your land in 1971. Seems fair.

Lol sure, keep coping paki. Bet you aren't even in Pakistan but ran to the west.

jesus, pajeet. i'm on Jow Forums... surely you don't think a kaffer will be here, much less structure a sentence.

Attached: bloodriver.png (316x609, 90K)

LOL @ america

Top fuckin kek. Jinnah gave independence lmao

Seriously pick up a history book. Any history book. Jinnah couldn't even clean sweep muslim majority provinces in fuckin 1946.the British agent had no popular support whatsoever. Don't even compare him to the INC or freakin Gandhi

Hitler deserves more credit for Indian independence than Jinnah

Okay, that's just inferior complexity showing... Left is a bollywood actor named imran khan(literal pashtuns) pashtuns make up 40% of pakistans population. You guys literally worship the khans.

Thanks sphegetti bro, Italians makes the best music and girls I know of ;)

How typical. Another poo who worships whites. Most Italians don't care about being pink pajeet, just being Italians is enough for us.
The refugees barely have money to eat let alone an internet connection and English skills. But you're right recent Indian Muslim migration after partition did make Pakistan more poo. Native pakis are much lighter. Just look at your movie industry, they're all Punjabi or Khans.

Attached: 1533219767632.jpg (227x222, 10K)

And Punjab, Assam, Kashmir, Sind, Baluchistan aka Pakistan were or still are literally parts of India till 1947. As in the British and the rest of the world called them part of India right up to 1947,the people identified as Indiana, Indian National Congress won electjons in Afghanistan border as late as 1946

You know Patel, unlike Indians we have enough money here to travel. I can go to Germany in under 100 Euros.

Attached: 1559990788200.jpg (312x471, 18K)

The other dude posted Imran Khan, a literal paki cricket celebrity that is also pashtun aka the most oppressed paki group versus the darkest Indian he could find. Post average pakis and they look nothing like that.

Pakis are inbred and try to larp as being arabs. All the ones I've met in the states smoke weed and try to act black to get in with the arab and Persian kids. They're absolutely insecure about their race unless they're an older generation.

This is not an Italian ... This is a paki
Pakis are good at using VPN Larp as Indians

Attached: 85c617deffe25ab635cfceec271d0882.jpg (638x960, 143K)

Muhajir means migrant or technically one who performs Hijra, not minority

Why do you have such giant milkers?

Get the fuck out of Italy and go back to your broken ass country Ahmed. Imagine having to run to Rome. The people your prophet was so scared of he would shit his pants at the mere mention of them.

It's hilarious that you're still larping at being Italian when I know more about Italy than you do.

Attached: images - 2019-06-11T155059.433.jpg (674x455, 35K)

>Give you food and discounts if you're friends.
That's a dumb thing to say. People in general will give you food and discounts if you're friends. An Indian lady on my street would give me and my brother food and drink for no reason at all. Will all Indians do that? I hope, but until I do meet them all, I'll treat them fairly, as I'd expect them to do me.

A customer at the corner shop was threatening the Indian shopkeeper, so I stepped in. Why? Nothing to do with origin, but because if that's what you want other people to do for you, you should do it for others.

>If it wasn't for him you would still slaves to the British Empire.
I strongly disagree. India/Pakistan wasn't ready for independence, as indicated by how horribly corrupt they are today. It wouldn't have made a difference, money flowing out of the country to London for a few more decades, or money flowing into the pockets of the privileged local elite pets of the British and their descendants.

I can't watch the news of these countries, because it's so painful. The media routinely easily whips people into frenzies over stupid things. They don't think
>we still shit in the streets, maybe plumbing is a bigger issue than someone eating cow and offending our gods
>we still don't know how to count, read or write, maybe that's a bigger issue than pissing contests with the other country
They're just happy to have something to break up the monotony of their irrelevant lives, that isn't malaria or pox.

I am a Holy Hindu Cow

He's obviously not Italian. He didn't even know about the massive honor killing riots that shook Italy and the anti Pakistani sentiment there.