European capital of culture 2019
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Attached: plovdiv.png (1312x924, 1.6M)

See any niggers?

Cuz it CAN get much worse, cunt

Holy shit, horse charriots¿¿¿¿

>a-at least no niggers
weird flex but, your right. we have many hot slavic blondes here, pic related

Attached: 8d93ff458ea8ce17669fccb870d04fb5.jpg (1800x1200, 596K)

this is gypsy tier

Poor people are always the ones to shit out 20 kids, they're like a virus

>Gyppos
>Not niggers
I dunno man

Yeah, but I mean you have like 8 % turks, 5% gypps and GOD only knows how many mongrels. Isn't also Plovdiv gyppo central?

I have never understood how can people live among so much filth. I mean, you can be fuckign poor but at least clean the fucking garbage around you for God's sake.

Id like to visit but im mixed race.

Sucks man, i just want to travel.

To be fair the theatre you have there looks pretty cool.
The EU are going to make you light it up in the fag flag colours, of course.

serbs and their blood brothers the albanians were still drinking petrol untill nato soldiers came tought you that water wasn't a demons curse
>5% gypps
most gypsies and mutts here consider themselves slavs, they say they're just swarthy you see

Attached: 1560167112434.jpg (1080x721, 104K)

Attached: 1555495718259.jpg (923x844, 81K)

This! How fucking hard is it to just pick up the fucking trash and sweep a little? The same with people who don't feel the need to maintain their homes. A bit of paint goes a long way.

what the fuck are you talking about

>bulgarian hygine
PICK IT UP WHYTEBOI!

Attached: 1.png (1322x939, 1.66M)

They just throw the garbage out from the windows. right?

That photo is from 2012 photo, it is cleaner than Switzerland by now.

until the fall of communism its a well know fact that Albanians were drinking petrol, kind of put you guys in there too for shitpost sake

they're not actual human beings, they're some kind of aberration that's stuck between man and animal on the evolutionary ladder

Based Hungary.

Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria.

Who is most based from those?

Bulgaria should be part of Romania
Dacians and Thracians united at last

They don't. It's just hard to keep the trash in the bins because gypsies dumpster dive a lot.

We get this in Romania as well. The whites throw the trash in the bins and the bins get raided by gypsies 5-6 times a day.

neither, all three are rotten shitholes

Nigger tier whiteoids

This

Hungary seems pretty based with Orban saying to the EU fuck you I won't allow more refugees pass through my country and promoting the birth of Hungarian babies.

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Was thinking the same. About as good a leader in power as you can find in the western world, surely.

Fun fact---beautiful actress Nina Dobrev was born in Bulgaria.

Attached: 1280px-Nina_Dobrev_during_an_interview_in_August_2018_02.png (1280x1870, 1.45M)

>clean the fucking garbage around you

It doesnt work this way for low culture pplz. You see, to care about their environment such ppl have to own it.

Bulgaria only look good in turists resorts on the coast, the other part of the country is like Wild West

>You see, to care about their environment such ppl have to own it.

Like some nomad thing?

Does this happen in Serbia too?

Also respect to my Serbian brothers

what a beautiful and diverse european city. soon whole world will look like.

based and bulgarpilled

Attached: 1558976058200.webm (460x462, 2.42M)

Has she had a stroke? Looks like the same type of face like the girl in:

They're a paler version of Indians. Aren't these pics from some gypsy area in Bulgaria?

Correct. Also they are Indian. The pale aspect is from inhabiting east Europe for a few hundred years.

Boomer post.

they go around collecting garbage in shit like this, its full with horse shit on the streets because of it

Attached: 17704_thumb.jpg (449x337, 51K)

Exactly. Gypsy untermensch don't belong in Europe.

Every bigger city has it's resident Gypsytown, with names like Cardboard city, Trashtown or Little Palestine
Occassinally theres a national emergency when their trash gets cleaned up and people build modern livable apartment buildings on top, because the gypsy bitching lobby is supported by the EU in order to fuck us

Heres is a beautiful example of diversity that got destroyed and replaced with a hotel

Attached: 460445363_44518dd97f_b[1].jpg (1024x768, 171K)

That's just him puffing up for votes. In the end, he still sucks the EU's dicks for gib money, and has always been a globalist.

I saw those carriages on the highway to Sofia lol
You can fucking smell them when you drive past

Don't let the retards here fool you, eastern europe is a shithole, based Pooland and Hungary are a meme.

I don't know.... they have a special charm to their culture. It add color to a mostly homogeneous white population. Also nowhere as aggressive as Arabs or Africans.

Yes they steal often, but rarely get into fights. Even more rare are fatal attacks.

I prefer keeping the gypsis as a minority over any other minority out there... well we are getting Vietnamese workers lately... Vietnamese are hard working nice people... a much better minority.

Exactly, Easter Europe so poor, pls don't come here so depressing
*wink*

Very familiar looking image there Mr. Serbian user. I see this in my country as well.

Brown people live in their own filth. They create their own environment in which they live and raise families. When shitlibs say its the environment and not the genetics that determines peoples outcomes in life, remember that the poor people themselves are responsible for said bad environment which is apparently so negative on their upbringing and lives.

Fuck
Makes my blood boil when I see them

Attached: 1555096780528.jpg (1534x1241, 2.53M)

Charm? They're larcenous as fuck, and they're filthy like Indians. I bet they also shit in the streets. What exactly do you like about them if I may ask? They seem soulless and careless.

at least here in the Balkans due to close proximity to subhuman gypsies and turks people here are extremely racist and if a woman burns coal her father will disown her and never speak about her again(seen it with my own eyes) in other parts of east Europe like Poland it seems to be very fashionable and trendy for women to fuck and breed with the darkest, most subhuman niggers of Africa. ohh, if they only knew how subhuman shitskins really are, they will learn it the hard way in 50 years I guess, ust a shame another country will go down in flames because of it

Attached: 1483571602333.jpg (2048x1600, 296K)

I once saw 2 Gypsy children, both male, dry humping eachother at some tourist trap in Belgrade
The one on top looked me dead in the eye and proceeded to go faster, I just kept walking

Attached: microexpressions-disgust[1].jpg (524x336, 29K)

>if a woman burns coal her father will disown her and never speak about her again
I can vouch for this, since my father literally told me he would disown me if I married a non-white girl

I've had a few interactions with them. It's like talking to a trickster. You know they will rip you off if you give them the opportunity. But it won't happen in an "I'll fuck you up" kinda way... it's a mind game... keeps you on your toes.

It's hard to explain if you didn't have them around growing up.

I lived in Denmark, Aarhus. There is a neighborhood there called Brabrand. It's a ghetto similar to what gypsies have... but it's full of Africans and Arabs. The difference is that I felt a sense of danger there... like getting attack and shit beaten out of me danger. I prefer the I might get tricked danger.

Are you a gypsie?

Based Serbian father. He would knock you around real good if you told him you are gay.

I'm half Romanian, 1/4 German and 1/4 Hungarian

0% gypsies in my family tree

Also gypsies on Jow Forums. Now that's a unicorn...

When you say that " It add color to a mostly homogeneous white population." referring to the filthy people that we are seeing in the pictures of this thread? What do you mean? That you like filthy people?

We also have gypsies here. They come in busloads, and then they rip off everyone in a major city, and then they fuck off again, haha. It's fucking retarded.

Yeah, the ghettoes here aren't a walk in the park. And now the stupid Danes have just elected immigrant happy parties to run the country, so I don't expect it to get any better the coming 4 years.

Damn. Did he look like this?

Attached: 3.png (600x600, 65K)

> I prefer the I might get tricked danger.

Attached: B39952B1-E0AE-4787-B04F-92E50DEBEEF0.jpg (900x900, 58K)

50% roma?

Fuck what that boomer thinks

>orban
>based

He's literally relying on gypsy votes to sustain his cronies, stop reading mainstream media

Gypsies are bros whats the problem?

I gave him a high-five tho
Pretty much

looks even worse than 98% of Russia

That's just the thing Mr. Danish user... do you prefer gypsies that rip you off or Arabs/Africans that rape your girls and get into fights as a minority?

Just last week a 14 year old Danish girl got rapped in Braband, Aarhus... and not by gypsies. Also gypsies don't mix with whites, they stick to their own.

Kek based Bulgaria
It's not so unusual to see those gypsy chariots in Eastern Europe. Poor horses though, gypsy niggers aren't really feeding them

romma with the double M refers to gypsies Mr.Finland user. Romanian are just white people.

>Also gypsies don't mix with whites, they stick to their own.
Fake news.

You know just as well as me they get arranged marriages to this day.

those are gypsies. Welfare leech niggers who mug you when they blend in with darkness after it gets past 9pm

could focus on any city in the world even singapore and find shithole areas
entire cities in the states and most cities in non-white world are totally quite actual shit holes

Attached: plovdiv.jpg (1600x1067, 2.01M)

I AM SO HAPPY THESE SLAV COUNTRIES WERE ADDED TO THE EU
NO DIFFERENCE FROM WEST EUROPE AT ALL

You are lying if you say ethnic romanian women dont fuck and marry them and a few ethnic romanian men get to fuck gypsy women but its pretty rare since their men are very defending of them.I am one of those men since I found a gypsy in college and fugged her but the family didnt knew since otherwise they would beat me.

Few is the keyword there my Romanian brother.

You may have saved Romania by giving them a pressure valve for the exploding Gypsy population
Now they simply send the surplus to the UK

Because all the Gypsies moved to Switzerland?

I'm well aware. This country is dead and buried, at least everyone on this island will suffer when it all stops functioning

Few only to romanian men our women fuck and marry gypsy men without any backlash from anyone and its everywhere.

I am happy too. Most of the ghettos were reduced in half because they moved to the UK and Germany for the gibs.

Romanians are all gypsies. No exception.

Have you ever had an experience with gypsies? They are agressive manlets and attack in packs.
You're underestimating their indian genetics. Tbh they're not shitting on streets at least

It's great that Germany hires people without asking for the criminal record (does not apply to the native Germans). Ex-cons can't get job in Romania because criminal records are mandatory for employment. As a result the scum of Romanian society is moving to West Europe. This is making a positive impact in Romania.

I know about the pack attacks. Most of the time not lethal and easy to avoid.

Ever had a 1 on 1 fight with a gypsy? Ez fight

I have to agree with you when the nation first formed the gypsy population was 10% of the total population which means mixing was normal.

What does he do to have the support of the gypsies?

Show me something similar in Singapore or the USA.

say that to your neighbor and get your shit split

>Ever had a 1 on 1 fight with a gypsy? Ez fight

Have you? And why is easy? Because they are slim and weak?

Romanian are in Europe since for ever. Gypsies only arrived 900 years ago in Europe

As for the Romanians there is evidence of their presence in Europe dating back to 40,000 years ago, represent the oldest known Homo sapiens in Europe

Sadly no, but bullying them in elementary school was comfy

Say what a historical proof? And if you were to read different books written at that time a lot of those gypsies had blonde hair and green/blue eyes due to centuries of mixing with the nobles and priests.

They have bad diets.

And yes I was on 1 on 1 fights with gypsies. It's very common but it's like fighting of a chihuahua.

I simply stated a historical truth they were 10% of the population when the nation formed meaning they had to reproduce with the locals too in order to get that high.

vote buying, both directly and indirectly, like there are food lines in some villages before election day, but there are also gypsy figureheads who are paid off and they persuade their "community" to vote for the party