School is a waste of time

I have finished High School and college. I now have a pointless humanities degree and cannot get a good job. I wish I had better guidance growing up, but, I didn't.

I now think most of what we learn at school and university is a complete waste of time and money. According to pol, what are useful things that every man should know?

Please do not hold back. I really want to learn how to survive and prosper. What skills do I actually need to know in life?

P.S. I do think this is relevant to politics. Young men struggling to find work is definitely a social and political issue. Also, if you are going to leave a joke answer, at least make it funny.

Attached: Smart.jpg (740x491, 48K)

>According to pol, what are useful things that every man should know?
It's not what you know, but who you know.

So it is important to network and gets good contacts. I can see that.

It is so hard to get a thread catch on before it gets archived. Oh well.

Bump

my parents say i need to finish my bachelors degree. I know this won't do shit for anything but i guess i need to do it. also my sister who is 2 years younger just graduated.. she's completely blue pilled go figure.

Bare knuckle box or cage fight niggers

Public education is a massive con to fund and spread liberal propaganda. States should abolish it while they still can.

thats one of the many reason why im not having kids

I hear Bare knuckle boxing is having a resurgence because it is actually safer. I will find a local fight club and get punching.

>meme flag
>humanities degree
You already know where you fucked up.

But I'll take you seriously for a moment. Firstly, the world is already organized into general and specialized jobs. You usually have no say in this and have to do something in order to fulfil the demand, fit in, and provide for yourself and maybe your family. Schools shouldn't be political. They should teach hard facts only and let kids figure out for themselves what's right and what's wrong. Starting from kindergarten and preschool, you learn basic things, such as shapes, sizes, weights, letters, animals, and all things. Most importantly, you know your place within the group and you get to socialize with others. Then, elementary school comes and you're given even more information, a lot of it is pointless to you because you'll never use it in the future, but at the same time that's not really true because you won't know until you learn it and until you grow up some more. Will you ever care about subject x or y? Who the fuck knows. And that's why you're taught a little bit of everything. Afterwards, supposedly after you've grown up enough and have a better sense of what you want (most don't), you choose if you want to cram up for uni or go to some trade school and start working right away. This also depends on your personal circumstances (environment, parents, personality, everything basically...). Anyway, after you've figured things out, maybe changed your mind halfway through, you go to uni. At this point you either have things figured out, you're pressured by peers or family to go to somewhere specific, or you're a romantic, aspiring to some made up ideal without any hard facts backing it up. If you did your research or if your friends aren't all idiots, you'll end with some kind of scientific degree that's not too convoluted and overly specialized or philosophical and you'll fit right in.

Electrical engineering is great. There's a high demand for programming and information technology everywhere. Medicine can be decent, but it's usually problematic, depending on where you live, due to socialized welfare and fixed salaries. I could ramble on and on, but the tl;dr is that it all depends on the supply and demand. What's really needed, respected, and well paid? It's that simple. As long as you learn some kind of skill, how to do something that you can apply in the real world, like you'd learn in a trade job, not just some philosophical nonsense and abstract bullshit, you're off to a god start and a promising career. You learn programming? Great. You can already start applying that knowledge. You learn "arts"? Well, son... Have fun spewing bullshit at another display of buttholes at the Goldberg gallery. That's about it.

Want real advice? If at all possible, get yourself a proper, worthwhile degree, or go to a trade school. You'll have credit for all of the base classes anyway and it won't take you that long to get the rest done.

Show flag so I can mock your level of student debt proportionally.

Become a NEET

I train weights with the BKB champion in Birmingham, its fucking brutal and anyone who does it has massive balls and deserves respect

Here is what you need to succeed.
>Mastery of microsoft office
>Ability to lead groups
>Ability to speak in front of others with a clear sounding voice and speak your opinion
>Have 4 years of college of whatever bullshit degree

There now you can easily make $80k+ a year at some random warehouse anywhere in America as a manager. Then buy a truck. And a trailer/house. Date a girl 18-20 and mold her into a stay at home mom and deprogram her. Have 2+ kids and don't spend much money only attention, food and shelter are really necessary because buying a child love is bullshit. Keep wife happy with attention, dates and surprises. And remember don't get married through the government.

Yeah, none of that was a problem for us raised by our parents instead of The State.

Attached: 3356j7.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Just let yourself be indoctrinated and go do a STEM degree, get a job for a globalist corporation, wageslave for the rest of your life to “prosper”, and bend over to the state. Then have children and send them into the machine so that they to can help the betterment of the state and corporations!
Kys bootlicker.

OP, you buried the lead and are now getting a bunch of education-related posts that are worthless.

>According to pol, what are useful things that every man should know? I really want to learn how to survive and prosper. What skills do I actually need to know in life?

This is what he’s asking you retarded niggers.

t. an enlightened 15-year-old rebel

Have you had sex yet? Management can always tell if you are a pathetic virgin or an incel (worse)

Attached: 1558751320439.png (455x568, 501K)

accountants, engineers, architects, lawyers and dentists are all professions where you need to pay (most likely get student loan) to go to university and get a professional degree. when you finish the professional degree then you can beg for peanuts in the job interview. once you get that low paying office job with no union or benefits, you need to document a certain amount of experience hours. then when you finish those hours and pass a professional exam you get a professional license. when you have that professional license and you still get paid shit, you will realize that if you want to make more money you have to start your own professional practice or another term is business. when you have your own "practice" or "business" you need clients or customers to pay you for work. when you have enough work that you need to hire staff, only then is your practice or business successful enough for you to finally make some decent money to make a living. by the time that happens and if done perfectly straight out of high school into university all full time you will be getting close to 40.

those professional degrees are some of the handful that lead to real jobs and it will be a long time before you start your making some money, and let me reiterate that you will have to start your own business once you finish that license.

on the other hand you can be a plumber or an electrician in a union with benefits doing an apprenticeship. when the apprenticeship is finished you can still be an employee at the full union pay rate which can be close to $90k with 2000hrs in the year. or you can try the difficult and stressful task of starting a business if you want to make more.

Attached: treadmill-in-the-rat-race-drawings__x75399344.jpg (450x271, 27K)

Learn how to grow food.

this
farming is final redpill
the only reason people feel like miserable piece of shit these days because they live an empty life

how?! why? how and why did you end up with a pointless humanities degree. Wtf are you in uni not doing stem?

> pointless humanities degree
Redundant adjective used here.
> Young men struggling to find work is definitely a social and political issue
Young men wasting time studying for left-wing meme-tier degrees is definitely a problem, and you are part of it. Go march in a pride parade this weekend, OP.

The education system is so jewified it's disgusting and blatant, to the point that even kids in Middle School already question the reasoning behind what they're learning
Imo what the kids should be teached in Primary School is language, biology of plants, basic chemistry and a lot of outdoor activities
Middle School, history, repeat basic chemistry and advance some more, repeat basic biology and advance some more and maths
And for High School, for the first year, a more profound look at biology, chemistry and maths, with the option for the kid to choose if he wants to also have history and sociology
For the 2nd and 3rd year, the kid chooses which area he wants to specialize in so he get a near-college level education on the subject

Forgot about physics, basic notions should be teached in Primary School, amplified in Middle School and profounded in HS

I studied engineering and that got me a 100k/year job without "knowing someone"

How much debt did you take for a humanities degree

Is it really that your education is useless or is it that your (((government))) declared you weren't diverse enough for their human replacement programs? Kind of hard to get employment in your field when the (((government))) has laws against you while they dump millions of third world trash in your former nation with preference ahead of you.

Go into the IT field.

Only women should get humanities degrees, education, etc...

you chose a retarded degree. you should have gone for a hard, not fun degree in STEM and you would have had plenty of oppurtunity.
is your only hope. make a ton of friends in your field and pray one of them can help you get a job later.
same

No shit.

Ivan Illich and John Taylor Gatto have discussed this extensively.

>Please do not hold back. I really want to learn how to survive and prosper. What skills do I actually need to know in life?
Social skills, cooking, cleaning, using a calendar, not spending too much and a marketable skill.

Social skills and a marketable skill being number one and two. I suggest learnign an actual skill, could be plumbing, permaculture, performance of some sort, massage, acupuncture, construction...

Skills can make money and often allow you to travel freely. The less those skills are taught in the mainstream schools and the less they rely on the larger societal support, the more reliable they are.

However, you need to find something you enjoy. That allows you to have a good life.

>The education system is so jewified it's disgusting and blatant, to the point that even kids in Middle School already question the reasoning behind what they're learning
The idea is to select for obedience. The menial learning is only done by those who are so obedient they will never challenge the system, and this allows to rulers to use the school to select for managers.

>Please do not hold back. I really want to learn how to survive and prosper. What skills do I actually need to know in life?

Autodidactism, if you need someone to hold your hand you won't make it

You need to know how to learn and retain new marketable skills on your own and how to sell the skills you have in an interview.

Sounds like a four hour day. Much of history can expound on scientific development in physics and chemistry.
Primary School: Galileo & Copernicus/Egypt/Sumer/(Mali/Tang Dynasty)
Middle: Newton & Marie Curie/Greece/Rome/Byzantine Empire
High: Einstein & Tesla/Napoleonic Wars/WW1 WW2/Government Classes

He's right, essentially an oversimplification of what Ted says but still correct at the core.

I dropped out, failed grade 9 first year and never went back. I never really went to school when I was younger either. Started a business a few years ago, made over 100k the first year. It’s more than I would have been making if I actually went to school and graduated so I’m happy.

To be honest though, I wouldn’t recommend it to most unless you’re planning on figuring out something to employ yourself. If you’re relying on a wagecuck job having a poor education on paper really hurts. When I started out I was honest about my education and got told to go back to school when attempting to go and apply at a call centre of all places.

You need to look at the statistics my man, demand for job, ammount of people getting a diploma in said field and pay of the job.
>mfw this is what they should teach you at school

Pick something and master it. Learn how to socialize. Humans are social creatures and unless you're a gifted master of a high in demand skill you will not raise in ranks if you can't hold a basic conversation or shoot the shit with others without looking like a creepy sperg. The sole exceptions are if you start your own business or freelance and are thus beholden to no one above you. You can be an asshole but you must be good at something. I had a friend who was an unsocial jerk, constantly demeaning others and would cry like a bitch when he got phased out of jobs or looked over for raises. I also have friends who can be shit heads but are competent in their fields so their jobs would prefer to keep and promote them over losing a key asset.

University is a waste unless you come from a wealthy family or study something useful. You're a retard for doing humanities but for anyone else reading this, get a fucking job, any job, and take online or night classes. I know someone who worked out of highschool, did an online degree and was able to get a cushy job in D.C. by spending his 20s and 30s moving through better and better jobs while getting a USEFUL degree and not spending 4/8 years in a campus daycare. I'm working myself and deciding on a course to take online so that I can eventually change fields without having to not work for 8 years and expecting a super awesome 100k job lined up with no experience or connects.

OP you need to work ASAP. Stop sitting around crying about your paper degree and expecting an amazing job to spring from the ground and do anything so you can grow some self esteem and learn how to network.