John Cleese Denounces Jow Forums

twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/1138050440178929664

Attached: John-Cleese.jpg (615x410, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaOtliuDBtQ
dailymotion.com/video/x2hwqnp
twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/1138050440178929664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is John Cleese and why the fuck should I care? He doesn't even say Jow Forums anywhere in the post you fucking loser.

Why should we care about these old Satan fucks?

Getting himself in a bit of a muddle, someone should take this old codgers phone away.

It's Damage control. Ol' Basil is feeling the heat.

Attached: elib_5069062.jpg (540x366, 33K)

kek, muslims so asspained over this guy, trying to get Jow Forums to renounce him like they do with every single ally that comes to aid

and mocking the Last supper on his twitter account. I wonder if he will ever put up a satirical display of the story of the menorah?

How the fuck could you not know john cleese, have you seen monty python?

All they fucking did was scream and yell. Monty Python was funny for about three years in the 1970's, then it became the fedora's go-to comedy troupe. Do you how many times I heard dweebs quoting Monty Python in school?

he's american
he watches big bang theory and drinks cheese product and thinks america is the only country that matters

cleese has dementia.

We need a name for this phenomenon. It happens all the time with the alt-lite and other various cucks. I wouldn't even call it backtracking. It's when someone catches heat, but then turns around and says "look over there, look at those nazis!"

It's possible to be a race realist or a white nationalist without being a white supremacist.

Even the NSDAP wasn't white supremacist considering they declared the Japanese to be honorary Aryans.

Why do we always have to play this game? And why do public figures always feel the need to do this? Everyone knows whites are superior. You just aren't allowed to say it.

He's unironically right tho
You'd know if you weren't a newtard on this containment trashhole

>irrelevant boomer recites tired anti-white meme almost as dusty as he is
Curious that he recognizes whiteness is a value one can offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaOtliuDBtQ

(((architects)))

based and redpilled, fuck fascists

HUNDREDS of times here. Then I had to walk to school barefoot on glass, and get Caned for being late.
Misery.

Attached: Four-Yorkshiremen-monty-python-17725235-1003-676.jpg (1003x676, 141K)

Now say it in a screechy woman's high-pitched voice at loud volume, and then you will be a Monty Python fan.

fuck off burger, you know he's the lead singer of the Beatles

no it isn't, holy shit Americans are delusional

Attached: 1548460651876.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Literally everyone on earth is a white supremacist, from blacks to Asians to Hispanics to anyone else.
This is why the term "white privilege" gets thrown around, it's white supremacy with an "I'm sorry :(" tacked at the end.
People who identify as white supremacists, though, are generally pathetic looking betas most of the time.
Plus Cleese is merely attempting to fix his legacy with the woke-ass children of the world. Not much else to see here

Ah yes, the radical centrist boomer. As useless as always.

reminder: this is considered "humour" in Britain

Attached: do_the_angloid_walk.jpg (436x436, 23K)

He complains - only after it's already been going on for decades while he did nothing to resist it - that the country he grew up in is disappearing before his own eyes but then after a little bit of pressure, shits on those who want to actually do anything about it. Typical boomer

post 60s American humour

Even worse, does he decide to help fight against it? No, he fucks off the Caribbean where the brown people are "nice" according to him.
Typical fucking boomer.

Imagine watching this sketch and thinking "FUNNY WALK MAN HAHAHA" while paying no mind to the borderline insane bureaucratic government going on in Britain at the time.
Low IQ post

Attached: C1YdDyfno6S._SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 113K)

Olly looks like a retard.
Leave John Cleese alone you dumb faggots.

The world will be a better place when this boomer dies.

You mean supports

I lost. Goddamnit!

John is simply virtue signaling to the men in small hats as a bid to stay alive because he is a pussy far from being a fearless sigma god king

Attached: pump_a_baby_in_this_beauty.jpg (1007x1645, 891K)

What ever you do, don't mention the demographics!

>All they fucking did was scream and yell.
The Dead Parrot sketch was hilarious.
dailymotion.com/video/x2hwqnp

Also, the Lumberjack Song, Spam Spam Spam sketch, there are many great bits they cam up with.

>drinks cheese product
It's good for you! Healthy, builds strong bones and can save your life.

Better than vegemite, mate.

>and thinks america is the only country that matters

Well yeah!

Oh, wait, I mean to say only America and Oz are the only two countires that matter. Yes, 'Merica and Oz.

>twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/1138050440178929664
His tweet is annoying, but, the man is still a comedy genius. I can't bring myself to hate a Python.

I know nahding (about muslims rape gangs)

Attached: manuel.jpg (650x400, 57K)

Yes, it is. Plenty of our guys think the Japs are the greatest people on earth right now. They still want the invasions of their own homelands to stop. You can think your people are trash and still want trashier people, or just different people in general, to stop invading.

The spam skit is overrated, its only interesting because of the extreme absurdist tone, but it doesn't even do it that well.

If white supremacists are so inferior why is he concerned about them?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Supremacy implies having several lower races within the state, therefore wanting an ethnostate is not supremacy

you thought an clown boomer were on /our/ side?

he wants to stay relevant, not fight evil

? why ? does ? he ? type ? like ? this ?

They may be at the bottom in terms of social acceptance, but at least they aren't just a piece of meat.

Attached: wdata.jpg (680x1771, 267K)

literally who

P R O J E C T I O N

Attached: 8w06.gif (250x220, 716K)

Sperglords have been spamming his twitter with Hitler memes since he said:
>You can't judge racism if you don't believe races exist.

Monty Python was never funny.

Around niggers never relax

Why does Hollywood,Business sponsored Media and Leftys hate umm..so many of the same things.. they're as controlled as Conservative Inc lmao

Because apparently something at the bottom of the food chain can somehow just magically teleport to the top and begin eating everything. Just ignore the fact that it makes the concept of a food chain worthless if that is possible, and thus placing white supremacists at the bottom an equally worthless thing to do. He didn't just say that as a petty insult, probably.

Whatpost? Clicking link wants me to sign up for twitter,does not show anytging. Not signing up for twitter

I would like to get a licence for me pet fish eric.

No, because the only reason you're against mixing with others is because you feel you are superior to them. Whether it's intelligence or looks. The very reason they were against actually mixing with Japanese people.

>tfw he kind of has a point and Jow Forums gets all triggered

Attached: billburr.jpg (685x572, 143K)

>then turns around and says "look over there, look at those nazis!"
This happens all the fucking time with niggers and spics too. Niggers & spics will start bitching like they always do.

As soon as a white person says literally anything to question or counter, the nigs and spics claim you're a Nazi, a white supremecist. This is the only arrow in Antifa's quiver too.

Not according to the jews, your primary goy approved news and education source.

Attached: AmerimuttHumor.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Checked

Attached: AgileBlindAllosaurus-small.gif (400x302, 481K)

The first reply is right. That old fag is so transparent.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-122035.png (1080x1920, 303K)

Which makes him worthy to post here. Pol IS trash. If it wasn't it would be yet another Boomer Surrender Appreciation Forum with no teeth. If Pol didn't hurt, frighten and disgust, it would have no punch and nobody would be stuck here.

Long story short? Give us the Tesla Weapons you fuckers. I want to zap a few ground hogs using a ramped up laser in a man portable package, but I need the radiant energy gatherer mods to do it.

who is john cheese?

Agreed. Anyone who identifies as a white supremacist typically has more issues than most.
A majority are literally ugly untermensch types, or if I was conversing with a liberal millennial, they're incel fuccbois.

More like,
>Old celebrity with a lot of influence makes statement that many people on Jow Forums would agree with
>Instead of letting normies stew on it, proceed to flood his twitter with nazi memes gaslighting him with the most extreme opinions possible
>He is forced to draw a dividing line between himself and these peoples, and even possibly his own opinion to separate himself from Jow Forums
Some of you guys are REALLY fucking stupid.

whataboutism

Ah yes, the white supremacists who are trying to salvage the shithole him and his fellow boomers created, fuck him

Why do only people that are on the bottom on the food chain think like this?

>Plenty of our guys think the Japs are the greatest people on earth right now.
Those that live for anime, manga, etc. and want a Jap girl to touch them in a naughty place. Other than that? Nope.

Checked.
Pic not related to anything.
Fry

Dammit Jow Forums

Attached: giphy.gif (500x316, 965K)

>they're incel fuccbois.
No they aren't

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Monty python has some really good bits, but like everything those nerd cultures always seem to fixate on the worst parts.

Pic of tweet?

white supremacy is a jewish strawman. why cant we just be allowed to live in peace without millions of africans and arabs pouring into our nations?

Gay

Because having certain views makes you barely employable due to ostracism. The moment you express a view that significantly deviates from liberal orthodoxy there's a witchhunt with the goal of ruining your life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-123447.png (1080x1920, 270K)

>Thinking Boomers aren't a bunch of spineless cowards with the attitude "Fuck the West, il be dead when whites are a minority so why should I care"

Except some of them still have decades of life left. Those rest homes that only hire low wage foreigners to staff them will be the final wake up call. Day of the Pillow cant come soon enough.

There are two aspects to white supremacism.

There is the degenerate loser who thinks they are none the less better than others because they are white. This is the picture((( they ))) want you to have of white supremacism.

And there is the sort that believes whites as a group are likely to come out on top because they seem to have what it takes. As a member of that group it is willing to work toward that goal and has faith that it can be accomplished.

It won't happen in one lifetime or even three, but it certainly won't happen without the will to try.

Because it is a long term goal with obstacles along the way it admits friendship and even maybe sportsmanship.

But not trying to win will greatly diminish the value of those who are willing to call you friend.

And who knows, over thousands years races could end up.mixed but the mixing would be between quality that strives rather than mere entropic degeneration that did not survive, earning the respect and blessing of the gods who bestowed their grace on the result because it lived and prospered on its own.

Indeed, being unable to conceal your autistic power level long enough to enjoy a quiet tasteful victory is -very- gay. The people from Jow Forums who spammed Cleeses shit with their brainlet "red pills" are cock sucking homos doing the Jews work for them.

who?
i don't who this old guy is

Attached: %F-[00.00.133-00.46.133].webm (854x480, 2.84M)

Attached: nudge-zoom.gif (302x229, 995K)

Based sperglords!

>The spam skit is overrated, its only interesting because of the extreme absurdist tone
Agree, but the over-the-top delivery was funny. And a restaurant where about anything you order comes with spam? Funny stuff.

>You can't judge racism if you don't believe races exist.
Cleese was right. And being right really pisses libtards off like nothing else.

>No, because the only reason you're against mixing with others is because you feel you are superior to them.
Nope. I don't want to mix with another race because I want children that will look like me. So do other races, so most all of them marry and mate within their own race.

The primary reason I'm against racemixing is that the children produced from it have no people or culture they are a part of. They're rejected as an outsider by the races of both of their parents. They grow up in a state of perpetual confusion because they had no culture imparted onto them by both a maternal and paternal representative of it. I've known over a dozen Asian chicks that wanted me to get them pregnant but never went through with it for that reason. If it didn't lead to problems I would have Genghis Khan'd half of Asia by now.

I want to see him try react to the pol analysis of him. His cope will be legendary

tweet this at him and vote it up

Attached: sad realization about john cleese pol.jpg (1252x990, 461K)

How does he cope with the cognitive dissonance of thinking that Nazis were evil and pathetic on the one hand, yet on the other hand come to terms with the fact that his country is overrun with Muslim grooming gangs and is no longer effectively an English country?

>this is your brain on cuckservative boomerism

Attached: 055195FB-2845-4351-881C-8903318B5AB8.jpg (828x839, 104K)

Who?

kek

They brought this on themselves. Those sort loved mincing about in London, acting important, and now it is a lawless shithole. Lol!

Attached: new friends.jpg (575x430, 90K)

I saw someone post it. It really would destroy him if he read it.

Attached: death laughing.jpg (336x335, 34K)

Decent copypasta.

Attached: d2aed4c7dc8773b2afed539f0b2737f0.jpg (480x360, 35K)

John Cleese is a satirist though. If you read his words like in a Monty Python sketch then he is taking the piss out of the politically correct left, not whites.

They don't, but only people who are at the bottom have nothing to lose in voicing controversial views.

A guy who was funny in the 70's

I prefer at least 3 scoops, with my morning waffle burger.

Attached: 50586537_2221811391391394_2425790974683321426_n.jpg (640x640, 72K)