Condoms are a Single USE plastic

Are those going to be banned in canada too?

Wont this make paying the rent into an unnecessarily dangerous and disease-prone activity?

Attached: somoene help her.jpg (453x438, 50K)

how mutch rent does her butt pay?

Condoms are made from latex

alot, probably. we all know women with rent higher than their earnings and bowel problems.

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

>latex isn't plastic

Attached: leaf iq.png (680x1322, 977K)

>Condoms are a Single USE plastic
I have been saying this for years

are you trying do some kinda 'gotcha' shit on this? first arguing semantics now arguing slight carbon bond differences.

condoms are the definition of a single use plastic.

half and pay a quarter. The other quarter at the month's 15th with children alimony
>Have sex and get paid by a woman on rent day

dood it's called a rubber

Hee hee Canada is so silly

Canada: Where you crack pipe is legal; but the plastic tube you bought it in isn't

Attached: she loves em.jpg (477x434, 28K)

Attached: 2.jpg (491x421, 70K)

#borntoslut

Attached: big grin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

this straw ban is all the work of a corporation which makes waxpaper straws and has a bill mill and lobbyists shitting out press releases to every media outlet and politician

>latex isn't plastic
Latex and plastic, though similar, are two very different compounds. Latex is formed from a natural chemical reaction in a tree, while plastic is ...

it comes in single use plastic and is single use

condoms are killing sealife!

Attached: xd.jpg (448x398, 136K)

Not if you wash them out.

just be sure to get a new one every month from your black market single use goods dealer

Ban premartial sex to save the planet.

you need the secret hand signal for that, too much work

in canada if you live with a bitch for 6 months you're classed as married basically. if you bang your tenants every week for rent you can get hit with spousal support.

Attached: v50jucl4oo331.jpg (599x879, 35K)

>when a counterfeit chinese cig makes it into the pack you bought off the natives

Of course not. White goyim shouldnt have children.

recyclable or reusable condoms should be a thing.

Change slept with 10 people to 30 and this could unironically be the average Brazilian girlfriend.

It's almost like women are garbage globally and the only matrilinear group is the worst people on the planet.

Attached: _20190604_114003.jpg (720x706, 197K)

just use a bin bag like they do in areas where single use condoms arent available.

Just wash them out and use them again. Problem solved.

Yet another groceryjew thread.
It’s really just you and me at this time of day isn’t it?

Attached: B22E8650-4E47-4FC2-B2F8-BFCE618BFFFB.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

That could easily be a Berlin girl

are you circumcised by any chance?

Attached: 1558199372357.png (600x450, 404K)

tuesdays is when i work on my gokart.

I for one welcome this, too much plastic floating around making our kids gay and causing low t.

no you dont. you didnt want in 2015, 2009, 1999, or before you want it now because you have a weak mind and because a corporation which makes waxpaper straws and has a bill mill and lobbyists shitting out press releases to every media outlet and politician

Attached: lord food price.png (168x234, 22K)