What are you predictions for the coming decade?

What are you predictions for the coming decade?

I thought we were heading for a technology revolution...but things seem to have stagnated.

Attached: 573.jpg (584x430, 72K)

I think, I'm going to seduce an anesthesiologist and get her to steal anesthetic from the hospital for me so she can sedate me at home.

I just love the burning feeling as it takes effect and girls watching me intently as I pass out.

2020s will be about HMD based VR and automation in terms of robotics.
Gene editing and age reversal/longevity will gain more steam.
The war between humanity and the international jew/communism/deep state will go in full force with the final showdown happening in the 2030s.
Things will get much much much worse on every level.
Agenda 2021 - 2030 is to pan out.

The 2020s will be the decade where the people either sit by idly and allow the NWO to unfold or we fight back.

in terms of technology*

>What are you predictions for the coming decade?
>more wh*te girls getting impregnated with potent AFRICAN seed
>more jealous wh*tebois paying prostitutes for sex because their girlfriend left them for a BLACK bvll

Attached: ttt35367.jpg (641x908, 86K)

Were sitting in a debt bomb about to enslave us all

A Technology Revolution? You must be fucking joking.

An entire globe made dumber by smartphone fuckery, A.I. (fake shit) and social fucking crud media..... Dumb Cars for lazy fucking assholes staring at screens, and what else?

A shit-ton of lithium.

Big Tek are a fucking cancer on the earth. They will be wiped out.

When do you think it will blow?

Soon.

*vague

Race war at best. Brazilification at worst.

Attached: 1.0.png (694x882, 649K)

The large scale civil unrest is on course to kick off in the next 5 to 12 years.

Will be ugly and 2% of the population will perish. I dont know who will win tho its 50/50

I god damn hope to be on my farm by then, away from all the degeneracy of modern society and being stuck looking at a device that provides my only form of entertainment.

Trump wins 2020, everyone full rage and throwing toys out the cot like it’s 20 minutes past feeding time.

More degeneracy, more technology warping our minds. Instagram roasties are all fat and gay acceptance laws passed to now make it illegal to offend someone.

So much immigration that it causes minor civil wars

Europe completely on its last legs getting bailouts from Israel. Fully cucked into submission

Australia is on fire the whole time

GB becomes the first Muslim state of the EU

Australia will be like the South African situation except the Chinese will be the niggers

Imho the modern era looks a lot like the late 20's and the interaction between the US and China feels a bit like Japan pre ww2. Both rapidly industrialized and developed severe trade friction with the US. I am not sure China is going to be less stupid than Japan.

The standard of living in the US is going to start taking big steps back. The boomers die in debt. After reverse mortgages there is no inheritance to the next generation.

Democrat party base fails to support any populist candidate. Their leadership successfully uses the fear of a Trump re-election and republican resurgence to control their base into supporting only mainstream looser candidates.

Trump wins 2020. There is nobody within the republican party that is capable of leading it post Trump. Nobody is smart enough or has the vision to do or maintain what Trump has constructed.

Congress does nothing to fix the deficit, but the $ is still trusted as a 'reserve' currency because of a cleanest dirty shit effect. The fed backstops the market and the US Japanifies further.

I just saw Metokur's video on hampture. Hadn't thought of that since he posted here way back. Made me really nostalgic, reading his blog, and remembering when the internet being serious business used to be a joke. I just hope there'll be some new place like the internet before social media ruined everything forever.
As for RL, shit's fucked, mate.

A slow decay.

There will be no mass collapse or civil war. It will happen slowly. The frog will boil so that most dont notice til its too late.

A steady devolution into south africa or brazil tier levels of civilization.

A few mega wealthy enclaves of elites handpicked by jews to rule over the hoards of brown consumers.

The planet may wither and humanity doomed to stagnation and decline. But the jews will have Israel so dont worry goy thats what matters most.

War, Western decay and irrelevance, Divide in America will become catastrophic (arguably I think it already is), The East will rise for better or worse, Humanitarian crisis that seems apocalyptic in nature for Africa.

More individual liberalism in social affairs (watch for more extreme body modification) and more concentration of power into big technology-big business-big government. More immigration. Brazil writ large.

The only interesting thing that I think will happen is colonization of Siberia and Greenland. The Greenland colonization will be subtle at first. They'll claim we should turn Greenland into a huge forest to help with CO2 emissions. But then it will steadily become urban areas, becoming full fledged cities in time, that will home "climate refugees".

Perhaps we'll see a similar thing happen in Antarctica too.

War

Well nearly everyone here has a mortgage and when i read some news from my country in Europe, i realise it’s happening there too !
People are getting worries about interest rates:
This is going to be epic in a very shitty way

second dinosaur extinction, i.e. non whites.
project minerva massive social unrest, they
are ready.

Attached: dino sheeeeit.jpg (639x500, 374K)

Chinese social credit will be unrolled out in the West.

The frog’s dead. Been ready to serve for a while now.

Doom.
Trump is a worthless retard. Weither or not he wins in 2020 is unimportant becuse he cucked and tows the Democrat line now.
There will be no conflict or rise up, the jews will further enslave every man, women and child.
The west will become communist distopia, but worse then Orwell or huxley could of imagined

I’d like to think that there is a light at the end of this tunnel, truth is we’re fully fucked.

Should I try to get into the managerial outer party class? Sure it's the lifetime of spreading my buttcheeks pleasing my corporate overlords, but still better than joining the worldwide brown prole class that's bound to have no rights, no agency, no dignity and to be sheared like sheep between working at giant corporate factorial facilities and spending the rest of their time consuming corporate-created culture surrogates. But still, it all feels so futile.

If you're asking that, I don't think you're the type of person who could without it making you deeply miserable.

I smell war

Attached: 1560151959047.jpg (503x301, 34K)

Yeah, I know. I just don't see better options.

Is there a real difference, though? I mean, what good is agency if you only have it as long as you make the "right" choice, except to wear yourself down?

Predictions
>The US economically collapses suddenly due to gradual USD weeding from the civilized world (Russia, China, Iran), Mutts and vassals everywhere go into full blown panic
>Iran levels Saudi Arabia off the face of existence, takes oil fields and controls global energy supplies.
>Israel collapses internally or externally, launches samson option. Most nukes get intercepted by S-500 and other Russian anti-balistic missile technology.
>Cuckold EU nations collapse without mutts propping them up, the few that aren't faggots have already dumped the USD for Yuan or Rubles and entered Eurasian periphery.
>China and North Korea consume Asia, Japan and South Korea collapse internally from demographic crisis. Things get compounded with India following suit when Iran cuts off oil sales to subhuman mutt vassal nations and extorts them.
>Australia, Latin America, and Africa largely unchanged.
I look forward to the day of massacre.

Learn a trade. Engineering, electrician, carpenter etc. Skilled manual labour will be the only jobs left after the AI revolution

>Australia left unchanged
Lol no, China will take over either economically or by force once they realise the seppos won’t stop them. They’ll take New Zealand too, and maybe take over our Antartica bases too.
>China takes over
>local asians side with them
>browns and blacks will be modern slaves
>whites will be exterminated/gassed/camped as they are the biggest threat to the regime
>life goes on

Thank god I’m a Land Surveyor