What is your opinion on the Freemasonry?

What is your opinion on the Freemasonry?
Are they an evil Jewish cult?

Attached: 7FF708AF-8C52-4C87-B00C-9D0DD77B7CBA.jpg (533x747, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
invidio.us/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sDeTCLVDQ&t=2s
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Used to be whites only but jews took over because it had "free" in it.

>Used to be whites only
at what point was it "whites only"? name me year number and location

It's basically a neutral zone. You can be an evil mason or a good mason.

This

They were a force for good until the Luciferians took over most of them. Most Masons don't even bother learning the symbolism anymore and they've become nothing more than dens of corruption and crime.

Jow Forums should start a secret society and call it "The Fraternal Order Of The Keyboard Knights".

A group of magicians we missed annihilating during the dark ages.

Attached: DeusVult.jpg (655x1000, 147K)

Watch Dennis Wise's new film.
it's ALL about Freemasonry.
He is the Author, Director and Producer of
* The Greatest Story never Told: The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler

The Secret Masonic Victory Of WW2 and How the World was Fooled.
"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide"
thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/ (mirror)
Parts 18 and 19 are not on the bitchute playlist but are on the Youtube and Invidio playlist
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 18)
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 19)
invidio.us/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY (non tracking mirror2)
youtube.com/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY (mirror 3)

For the most part still is. But the rule changed in 1813.

>They were a force for good until the Luciferians took over most of them
When/where was this, and what changed?

The Mason stuff is pushed here by Jews who want to divert attention away from Jewish influence.

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

This

probably good for people that believe in ONE deity and its dualistic nature associated with it.

They can discuss whats good for society and engineer it as they see fit. Plus combined efforts are more efficent ofcourse.

for folks like me, that are agnostic towards everything, or believe in a pluralistic non-dualistic deity its pretty much not that fly.

I personally think its like .01 % are actually part of the illuminati. 0.09% are henchman. 99.90 % are larpers

(did my math work out?)

It’s usefulness is lost to the modern day mason and the masses tend to only speculate. Pic related, a master mason and a man worthy of all respect

Attached: CAA4E299-E1DC-44C8-B0E3-ACC3588B2C11.jpg (2736x3648, 2.18M)

>Brit
>like George Washington
Pick one

They're a cult of shabbos goys who hope to get ahead in life by kissing Jew ass.

kek one can respect the man even if he was rebel.

>masses tend to only speculate.
I mean, it's called Speculative Masonry...
>Pic related, a master mason and a man worthy of all respect
You posted the wrong pic. That one is of an oathbreaking traitor who shat all over his kith, kin, and country.

but isnt it whats its about?

Isnt the center piece of a prophetic tale, that a man odd to find his divine way and follow its through all the hardship it implies?

The call from divinity, the first downfall, the second, the death the reborn, spring summer autumn and winter?

Its about rebuilding the temple for moshiac... something something hiram abiff. Synagogue of satans congregation for your average goy who has rejects christ jesus and instead accepts the babylonian mystery school BS

No, it's really just a philosophical and scientific society, usually for the benefit of lay men.
People just injected a lot of naval gazing because early science looked like magic.

FIRST POST MOST WORSHIPFUL POST

its tiresome to argue with religios people.

Its like arguing over ice cream.

You say the best ice cream is strawberry, other might say its chocolate.

Cant we agree that these are just diffrent subjective manifestatins of ice cream and that our time should be spent finding about the "true ice cream" freed from all subjectivity and mental gymnastics?

I dont care what kind of temple you are trying to rebuild. Even if you "happen" to be right about what kind of temple you are building.

The act of building a temple is divine.

Not the fragil fcking stones you are building it from, and not the clown that sits in it.

Fremasonry is the after christianity stage of jewish subversion

Their idea is great. Bring humanity as a whole together make life easier for everyone and avoid destruction/wars. But at some point that club got hijacked from luciferians.

Dude im hust telling you what they are all about. I think rebuilding solomans temple in an effort to immenticize the eschaton seems like a foolish thing to make your goal nyself. However it is a common goal stated by chabad and the masons for cebturies. Im just trying to inform you on what these cults believe, friend.

>However it is a common goal stated by chabad and the masons for cebturies.
Well you're half right.

yes

They LARP as a continuation of platonicism/egyptian stuff, but they have too much of a jewish vibe.

sorry got you wrong buddy

thought you argue on behalf what a good manson odd to be.

thx for the info though

ought not odd you kraut

Which half? All of mason stuff revoloves around hiram abiff, the builder of solomons temple. They want to rebuild the tenple to bring the antichrist.

kind of new-age faggots

forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sDeTCLVDQ&t=2s

The chabad bit, I'm guessing.
Hiram Abiff is just one character, mentioned in one degree before being replaced, and he was invented as the architect for the first temple. There is ZERO mention of a third, or an anti-Christ.
It would defeat the purpose.

Hes literally in the bible dude

Why are masons Behind all of middle east wars for israel? They want to rebuild the temple dog

As a brass smith. Not an architect, and certainly not the chief architect of the whole temple, with all the story invented for him in ~173X AD

They aren't. And why would anyone want that? As regards masonry, it'd fly in the face of everything which is taught.

Mystery Babylon

They're nigger lovers

They love niggers

They recruit niggers

They help them produce all of their Wewuz King Tut rap trash because niggers are too stupid to form coherent thoughts

Attached: 1545371298663.jpg (780x802, 144K)

That's not an explanation. Of anything.

From what i understand they want women's sexual liberation cause they think that their divine wisdom brings happiness.
But, unless you have the artificial womb, it will always fall, cause they won't take responsibilities.

>used to be whites only
when?

Attached: DVgKOC0XcAAquoJ.jpg (640x360, 50K)

nvm that pic is retarded he died in 1891

Until 1813. But even so, segregation is practised. Negroes have their own organisation, and they do quite well with it.
Also wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

sry
london is not my native rodeo.

Its all jew crap, except with cheap beer and pasta nights while doing civic planning. Usually more fun than the other options.

Imagine life before mass communications, when like-minded people had to find clubs and organizations in real life.
They may not have been perfect, but close enough to get things done.

don't worry about it I'm shit at deutsch and the only way to actively fix your mistakes requires you to know that you're making them

true

Kindoff funny. People here seem to know the end game, the secret of secrets, but know absolutely nothing of anything in between.

Its all about expanding your knowledge. Thinking and questioning things, a common man would find ludicrous. If you expand your knowledge, a lot of things that people think are 'random' will become very clear.

I think its weird that 33rd degree freemason neil fucking armstrong did a ritual in the lunar module on the moon and this is documented but not part of official history.

I think its weird that issac newton, "inventor" of gravity, was an unironic alchemist in secret.

I think history is a lie.

Neil was never a Mason, though.
>and this is documented
Where?
>I think its weird that issac newton, "inventor" of gravity, was an unironic alchemist in secret.
Yea, before him, people just floated around. And it's not weird at all that a scientist tried to learn about science by doing science.

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 1556462001253.jpg (652x960, 131K)

>They were a force for good until the Luciferians took over most of them
Benjamin Franklin's free and accepted Masons against Cabot's treasonous Scottish rite

>at what point was it "whites only"?
>For the most part still is
Delusion: the post. Mayer Amschel Rothschild provided the funded Weishaupt

Attached: Prince-Hall-Mt.-Nebo-67.jpg (1280x960, 150K)

they're "good" people and do "good" things.

Attached: same story since the start3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

wtf is going on there? he had his junk cut off?

provided the funding for*

>this was documented, where?
if you arnt even going to google it...

I have a feeling you're posting that unironically...you do realize the hash tag thing is a meme, right?

YouTube vid and account already killed off.

I infiltrated one of their groups on Facebook. They really really love Muslims, and they want to sell out their white daughters to bearded mudslimes. They all want open borders, and they're pro-Communism.

Attached: Untitled.png (704x243, 26K)

Saturn rules the house of Aquarius which is why these dumbshits are so into the praise, not recognizing they will need real truth to appease this god

Saturn demands all secrets revealed

>Delusion
You posted a picture of a Prince Hall lodge, thus proving my point. How many other groups get to practice segregation like that?

Who's to say i didn't? But it's your claim. It's on you to prove it.

Sweet aprons you fucking kosher cock choking faggots.

Attached: MAMCJ8LKWEjU_640x360.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Attached: noice.png (467x45, 1K)

im not doing muh burden of proof argument for the millionth time, fuck off.
armstrong and friend did a ritual to the godess isis on the moon, fact, and there are pictures.
but, I am not a fucking search engine and you can fuck off.

>For the most part it's still all white
>Except for the black lodges
You're a moron.

Attached: 1559607457589.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

"Cremaster 3 is the third of Barneys 5 feature length films out of the Cremaster Cycle. The films were a great success."

It's from a film. Masons won't cut penisis and risk getting blood on the apron

>im not doing muh burden of proof argument
So you admit you made it up?
>armstrong and friend did a ritual to the godess isis on the moon, fact, and there are pictures.
If that were true, you would have no problem posting them. But by not doing so, you're admitting that you made it up.
>but, I am not a fucking search engine
Doesn't matter. You made the claim. I searched for it and found nothing proving it. Apparently you're the only person in the world with this proof. But again, you're admitting you lied for (((some reason))).

You know, for some people whos logo is the swastika, you would think you would have at least READ Mein Kampf.

Attached: kikery.png (1169x187, 45K)

what part of fuck off dont you understand?
>made up
nope, google it.

>I am incapable of googling thing to find proofs
then I dont care.

>muh burden of proof
those are your rules, im not doing that.

are you a freemason? getting pretty defensive

>those are your rules, im not doing that.
I mean, in all fairness they're pretty universal. If you make a claim, it's your responsibility to validate it, otherwise the claim is meaningless.

Prince Hall is for the negroes (and hispanics). Again, it's a form of segregation which all involved are happy with. Nothing against those darkies, of course.

>google it.
Did so. It said you're full of shit. Seriously, google it.
>those are your rules
Wrong. They're the rules of language. Did you know there's a ceramic teapot orbiting the sun? Again, google it. I'm 100% correct, and do you dare question my narrative.

Never heard it put so succinctly, you're a modern sage.

It's a meme. They may have once had power, but they sure as hell don't in this day in age. Bunch of impotent angry manlet boomers and niggers who heard about the meme on instagram and now think they are "illuminati."

At this point, everyone involved should probably just kill themselves because it's easier than admitting they are a bunch of tin foil hat wearing faggots who tried to join "the bad guys" only to find out it's a bigger meme than satanism.

>but user, my dad is a mason and this one time they killed someone

Wow who gives a shit. Murder used to be hilariously easy to get away with for anyone with a lick of competence. Now days, a freemason sticker on the back of someone's vehicle is an indicator someone is an impotent dumb ass "mark" who desperately tried to get tough friends.

t. Knows masons and they are *all* worthless alcoholic wife-beating retards

>It's from a film. Masons won't cut penisis and risk getting blood on the apron
I thought thats why they have 2

>my dad is a mason and this one time they killed someone
3 landlords will get together and whack some guy over 250K

not a big deal happens all the time

>Freemasons
>2019
>white
Hahahahahahahahaha oh man I can't breathe. You guys are really desperate aren't you

it was buzz and you're a dick for distracting me for so long I didnt even notice the mix up myself.

last time I bother to show anyone the truth. hope you're happy, im NEVER doing this burden of proof argument shit again, i'd already had enough before.

Attached: Buzz-Aldrin-2.png (666x590, 386K)

>last time I bother to show anyone the truth
What truth? You posted a picture of the flag he took. Not some ritual like you claimed.
>im NEVER doing this burden of proof argument shit again,
That would mean you never make a claim again. Why would you not have to follow the rules of reality like everyone else?

Are you content to admit you were wrong yet? I'll even share a fun Masonic moon fact if you do.

they supposed to bring freedom from opressors of humanity,got corrupted,and now they are the prostitutes of bankers and arab kings.

no i wasn't aware, i'll edit the picture ty very
much! have a great day :)
what if it's all saturns secrets revealed, kind
of a backfire, get it, backside fire.sodomy
*slaps the knee* ha ha

>evil Jewish cult

lol

no,you are a liar.sooner or later truth wins,they rule the world and they are corrupted.

You're funny.

>It's a meme. They may have once had power, but they sure as hell don't in this day in age.

Yes they do, stupid mutt. Why do you think Nazis interned the Freemason with jews during WW2 and produced propaganda films denouncing the Freemasons?

You are correct in the sense that street level freemasonry has died off (because it’s already served it’s purpose, with the defeat of European nationalism) but that doesn’t mean it isn’t still in operation by invitation in politics, the police force, the military, and elsewhere. Its how powerful Jews select shabbos goys to keep their various schemes running.

Please stop pretending you have a single fucking clue what you’re talking about and read a book, stupid nigger ignoramus

Attached: 8E597847-DDDC-45CD-B8AB-882564A76829.jpg (353x548, 67K)

yes,what causes the love of the enlightening burqas becomes very clear.petrodollars.the keys have been taken from the corrupted masons.next.

In 1929 the Reverend E.Cahill,a professor of church history and social science at Milltown Park, Dublin, wrote Freemasonry and the AntiChristian Movement wherein he concluded that much of the external trappings of Freemasonry, such as its ritual, terminology and legends are of Jewish origin;that the philosophy (or religion) of esoteric Freemasonry,that is, of the inner circles and controlling power,was identical with the Jewish Kabala, an occult and mystic philosophy of a certain segment of the Jews, said to be that part of the Mosaic law handed down by tradition and consigned to writing by the Jewish prophets and others.

Cahill also concluded,based on his extensive study,that a certain group of Jews, one of immense power and wealth, were leading Freemasons and that a somewhat larger group of influential Jews pursued the same goals as the Freemasons and use similar means and were at least in close alliance with the Freemasons. Even the Jewish Encyclopedia on its section on Freemasonry noted that “The technical language, rites and symbolism of Masonry are full of Jewish ideas and terms....In the Scottish Rite,the dates of all the official documents are given according to the Hebrew month in the Jewish era and use is made of the older forms of the Jewish alphabet.” The Jewish writer, Bernard Lazare, noted that Kabalistic Jews were around what he called“the cradle of Freemasonry”as evidenced by certain rites still in existence conclusively demonstrated. French writer Gougenot de Mousseaux,noting the close and intertwining of Freemasonry with certain elements of Judaism,pointed out:

What am i lying about?

>Why do you think Nazis interned the Freemason
Because they were afraid of their own people. Even the loyal ones, and couldn't risk allowing them to meet freely in private.

The real chiefs of this immense association of Freemasonry,the few within the innermost circles of initiation who must not be confounded with the nominal leaders or figureheads, are mostly Jews and live in close and intimate alliance with the militant members of Judaism,those,namely,who are the leaders of the Kabalistic section. This elite of the Masonic association,these real chiefs,who are known to so few even of the initiated, and who even these few know only under assumed names,carry on their activities in secret dependence (which they find very lucrative for themselves) upon the Kabalistic Jews. Another French writer,M.Doinel,a former member of the council of the infamous Freemasonic Grand Orient Lodge of Paris,said: Howoften have I heard the Freemasons lament the dominance of the Jews. . . . Ever since the [French] Revolution, the Jews have taken possession of the Masonic lodges more and more completely and their dominance is now unquestioned. The Kabala rules as mistress in the inner lodges and the Jewish spirit dominates the lower grades ... In the mind of Satan,the synagogue has an all-important part to play. . . .The great enemy counts on the Jews to govern Masonry as it counts on Masonry to destroy the Church of Jesus Christ.

Which freemasonry? Freemasonry nowadays is a meme and totally rotten by crypto-jewish "people".
But there are indeed some gnostic, based sects around. Rosicrossians, for example.

But as I said, it's so rotten nowadays, every pleb infiltrated these orders and now is full of shit.

uranus rules aquarius.they reached the point to get uranus off the official planets,because 1st:they worship saturn and 2nd:uranus is rebelious,the old rulers,including them,will extinct.

In short,Freemasonry—from virtually the beginning—has been an integral part of the Jewish plan for a New World Order In fact, the historical record shows,the real father of what we know as the NewWorld Order was a Russian-born Jew,Asher Ginsberg—best known as “Ahad Ha’am” (which means “One of the People”)—who held the view that Jews needed to come together to make agricultural settlements in Palestine which, as Dr. Norman Cantor described them, would “serve as a foundation in the Holy Land for a Hebrew-speaking cultural center for world Jewry—an elite cultural center for world Jewry.” An Orthodox Jew,educated in rabbinical studies, Ginsberg—who lived from 1856 to 1926—described the Jews as a“super nation”whose“ethnic genius must guarantee their right to world domination.” He said,“the Land of Israel must encompass all the countries of the earth in order to improve the world through God’s Kingdom.” A perceptive Russian writer, Vladimir Begun, in 1977, in a his book, Invasion Without Arms, compared Ginsberg with the fascists of the 1930s and 1940s.Referring to an 1898 article by Ginsberg entitled“Nietzcheanism and Judaism,” in which Ginsberg expressed what we might call Ginsberg’s “Judeo-Zionist chauvinist”outlook,Begun said:

It is not difficult for the reader to reach the logical conclusion: insofar as there is a“super nation”then like [Neitzsche’s Superman] it must march toward its goal over the corpses of others. It must show no consideration toward anyone or anything in order to achieve the domination of“the chosen”over“the heathen.” One can trace the links of a single chain, the Torah—the ideological basis of the Zionist“theoreticians”—aggression in the Middle East—and the corruption of minds in Israel (openly) and in other countries (secretly). In the view of Jewish writer Moshe Menuhin,Ginsberg’s Zionist philosophy was“a spiritual Zionism—an aspiration for the fulfillment of Judaism and not political Zionism”—political Zionism being defined as the gathering of the entirety of the Jewish people in a single state, isolated from the rest of the planet,thriving only among their own people therein.

Ha! Look at this Slav talking about things he knows or understands nothing of!

Ginsberg took issue with what he considered preeminent Zionist leader Theodore Herzl’s concept that Zionism was economic in nature and should be directed toward the establishment of a political and geographic state. Ginsberg—said Menuhin—regarded the Jews as“a unique sort of nation, a homogeneous body apart from the other nations”and that“a Jewish spiritual center in Palestine” would become “a light to the Diaspora” (the scattered Jews around the earth) and eventually enable the Jewish people to become“a light to the nations.” This so-called“spiritual Zionism”of Ginsberg was thus synonymous with classical, prophetic Judaism, no different from the teachings of the Talmud that guided Judaism down through the centuries. Thus, the commonly-held theory advanced by many that“Zionism is not Judaism and Judaism is not Zionism”is wrong—simply wrong. Zionism, in short, is but one political extension of Judaism. The work of the late Pacquitta DeShishmaraff,anAmerican woman married into the Russian aristocracy, establishes Ginsberg’s central role in formulating the Protocols. DeShishmaraff’s seminal study, Waters Flowing Eastward (written under the pen name “L. Fry”) underscores the critical point that Zionism, in reality, is far more than a “nationalist” movement; rather, Zionism is internationalist to the core and indisputably stands as the framework for a worldwide Jewish imperium:the New World Order.