Why are they so hated here?

seriously, like 90% of the Euro flags seem to hate them more than Jews or blacks, the fuck is going on here?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png (2000x1429, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNjqRSdA1Vk
numbeo.com/crime/in/Berlin
numbeo.com/crime/in/Belgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you been around them?

It's Italy clay nothing more to be said mate

I know why we and the Italians hate them. I don't know why the rest do, though.

Its probably salty Serb diaspora, i disregard it. Only Jews deserve hate tbqh.

Fair enough, since we're basically cousins, genetically speaking. All the italians i've ever met seem to love us.

Empathy

>turncoats
>thieves
>muslim
>Willingly under control of the nwo for profit

Attached: clintonstatue10523027421.jpg (625x838, 197K)

>Gypsy Muslims
why do you think

they are the niggers of Europe, they fuck up everything they touch and manage to turn once civilised and clean areas into third-world shitholes, they still have sex with goats and they breed like rabbits, absolute nigger tier.

>air enough, since we're basically cousins, genetically speaking.
ahahahahaahahah no.

Attached: 1554356113555.gif (250x190, 2.6M)

I don't, then again I've only ever came into contact with the educated albos that travel, those are cool and not even that brown, as for the ones in kosovo, they seem to perfectly fit all the nigger and sandnigger stereotypes

>All the italians i've ever met seem to love us.
LMFAO

From the Serbs that I've met here, they are absolutely not a tiny bit lighter than Albanians. Albanians, Serbs, Bulgarians Greeks and Croats(at least those from Dalmatia) are pretty similar in skin color desu.

they are gypsy-tier criminiggers

youtube.com/watch?v=tNjqRSdA1Vk

>i know why we hate them
Thats not the experience i had from my countless vacations in greece. Perhaps alot of them mistake me for a westerner because of my darkblonde hair and blue eyes. Keep hating, i don't really care.

Every european nation is under the thumb of the so-called nwo.

I bet you know a thing or two about gypsies considering how many of them are squatting on hungarian soil.

>Moldavian townrapist.jpg
Jokes aside, science confirms this.

I'm not too fond of most kosovars either, but still consider them my kin and can see where you're coming from. You're alright serb bro.

/Thread

Is there an uglier kind of human being in Europe? Holy shit bro that's not even funny

"turk rape baby" isn't a joke term

Excuse me sir I have a question, if the dispute around Kosovo is that the majoeity of the region is ethnically Albanian and wants to succeed why does want to be an independent territory as opposed to a larger part of greater Albania?

Attached: it141.jpg (684x492, 47K)

Every continent has their niggers.
Sadly our niggers are literal gyppo muslims.

Their girls are hot as fuck. I literally just 30 minutes ago maked out with a ptp Albanian girl

>high school graduation time in Sweden, the teens are out drunk as fuck celebrating
>all immigrants are draped in flags of their home countries because they have no loyalty to >Sweden
>i am out jogging, shirtless because of the heat, and come upon a group of girls from a shitskin high school celebrating
>they whistle and shout at me and I stop to sing with them and graduate them
>girl draped in albanian flag is clinging on me, touching my chest and arms
>her friend says we should make out so we do it
>afterwards run off while they’re giggling

Sweden turn all the muslims into sluts

They are rather criminal. More than anything they are thieves.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-123941__01.jpg (1080x1285, 183K)

>Every european nation is under the thumb of the so-called nwo.
Yeah and the difference is that some got there by force and trickery and some are there willingly.

Attached: 399.jpg (680x480, 30K)

Peace talks in 99 where the US demanded that Kosovo and Albania can't unite. In the future it will happen probably because Serbia is weak and Russia is too far away. They have no border anyway, are practically one country.

remove Illyrofag, Scythians sure!!!!!!

because you are the niggers of europe. also there are way too many of you guys here in switzerland

I think she was an orthodox Shqiptavar

>maked out

Oh, Sven! Good thing the Swedes are pretty!

yes, this is why

Attached: JPig.jpg (900x506, 445K)

In Switzerland too? I though it was extremely hard to migrate there.

Any deals made with the west are invalid. They've broken them before, we can't rely on them.
As the west falls so will it's chokehold on the rest of the world. Then we settle what we must.

Attached: witch.jpg (220x246, 9K)

I don't hate all Albanians, just the m*slim ones desu

Serbs commit more crime than muzzies? Unbelievable......

I wish we would declare war on you.... Our idiot allowed you to join NATO, instead....

based

Switzerland population is 80% albanian.

Every Albanian I see in the states drives a Mercedes, no matter how shitty, with at least 4 Albanian flags on it.

We are not sending our best
Thanks to this the crimerate in Belgrade is now lower then in Berlin
numbeo.com/crime/in/Berlin
numbeo.com/crime/in/Belgrade

Thanks for cleaning up our cities Hans!

Attached: pepeyyy.jpg (236x250, 7K)

They say that if you think about Albanians for too long, you will lose your biological clock

i'm a English/Irish mutt, although i'm aware of the autistic Aussie diaspora poster you think i am

Cock sucking for everything they want, now Clinton and Olbrait are coming to check on their little nigger private owned property of Kosovo and they are literally willing to suck their dicks for it.
Analbania is worst in Europe (maybe Moldova beats it) by every chart.
Ruled by mafia cartels that split that god forsaken land within their tribes forcing inbred shiptars to leave en mase and larp like absolute faggots how great their country is.They literally invaded our lands and lived like parasites for decades untill uncle Sam came along and took them all with one blowjob they were able to perform and they cheer about it ever since.
Absolute scum everywhere they go and fill the prisons most in every EU country.
IF you dont believe me,check any stats about their nigger shithole country and youll see why everyone hates them.

Isn't their name change enough?

>Shitty rapvideos brought to you by negroculture, globalization and Jews represents a whole ethnic-group
I'm glad i'm not this retarded.

From what i know, alot of them do actually want to merge with Albania instead of being an independent territory, but you have to take things like EU and UN into consideration. Aside from that, ethnic tensions and conflict with serbia would massively rise. I've not been keeping up with this shit lately, but thats my view on it.
I might as well ask, what do you think of the historical Arbereshe population in italy?

Yeah, your country is kind of a mess. Just make sure her Brother doesn't spot you, for your own safety. My fiancee is swedish by the way.

Believe whatever makes you sleep at night brate.

During the wars in the 90s more then a million Albanians pretended to be refugees and got into Germany, Switzerland and other West European countries
Today more Albanians live outside of Albania then inside of it

Attached: Kosovoo.jpg (1182x624, 226K)

Nobody gives a shit about them except for their diaspora. They are irrelevant as a nation and would go under the radar but they have internet defense teams(underage diaspora) who constantly spam this place with their bullshit.
Why are they hated? Simply they are subhumans and thats what they will always be. And where ever they go they are known for ciminal activities.

Attached: hillary-clinton-statue-unveiled-small-albanian-town.jpg (1600x900, 970K)

Well they live in our countries their shitty balkan wars, and theyre ugly, criminals and or gyppos.

They still claim to be Macedonians. Just a few days ago they were protesting against us, holding flags with the Virginian Sun and stuff. They are so small and weak, that you just want to squash them.

Hey! That's how Germany must feel about us when we give you heat!

They know it's only temporary so they can put us into NATO

Fear

>temporary

Unfortunately it's not, you dwarves. Our PM fucked that. We should have never agreed to it. You literally have nothing you can use against us. We are more powerful than you in every single category.

Albanians are the ultimate joke of Europe. They are strange, aggressive and kinda stupid

Attached: 1552511659503.jpg (1800x4408, 1.97M)

We try to keep European white.

Always amused me how a slav calls himself a "macedonian" lol. Like a little rat with history complex.

Attached: sad.jpg (476x344, 37K)

Is Albania left blank because all of the Albanians were in other countrys during this census?

They are parasites in every country they go to. They are so proud of their "illyrian" heritage yet are unable to have a stable country at home or perform well in any country they invade. Euro shitskins is all they are

Well, people here only care about Kosovo niggers, not Albanians from Albania. I think that opinion on you is pretty neutral. Even heard stories of Serbs who had visited albanian seaside, and had a good time, without problems.

They got them in the national football team, Einstein.

I think it's like 5

I meant if they were there en mass, like they are in Greece and Italy.

Also, Switzerland. Great country, shitty football.

isn't your largest party nationalist?

Your whole population looks like fucking niggers

If they are in the fucking national team it's a sign that there are many, yes...

Anyone with a Serbian passport is a Serb. There are always some stories about "serbian" criminals in Italy, and they're literaly named Bruce Lee Fazlinovic or Alcapone Jovanovic (fucking gypsies man)

They say they aren't Slavs. That they were there way before the Slavs came to the Balkans. They also claim to speak Macedonian, and so did Alexander. I wonder if there is anyone who takes them seriously.

>worse than blacks (jews literally control the world so nothing comes close)
>why do people hate them more than blacks?

i don't blame them, I wouldn't want to live in albania either but why is it always the people of shit countries that seem to have the most national pride? They should love us and be thankful, instead they're the most aggressive people here and even copied niggers in america and talk their own primitive version of swiss german because they lack the brain cells to pronounce things the right way. Also constantly insulting each other and very motivated to be the most dominant member of their little friends group, they don't know higher forms of motivation.

>Bruce Lee Fazlinovic
Brusli*
And don't forget Jontra Volta Trubacevic

Attached: 1541191769756.jpg (365x346, 16K)

Communism ruined us extremely hard, Kosovo war, every politician is corrupt, occupies by italy ect.

Attached: bucharest-romania-08102018-romanian-people-450w-1153940353.jpg (300x470, 25K)

They were the Ottoman's bitch

Don't forget the traditional gypsy names like Dollar and Pepsi.

Attached: 1552730648958.jpg (640x585, 73K)

99% of people who are from the Balkans but don't actually live there are obnoxious ultranationalists who do nothing but shit on their host country while glorifying their homeland which they wouldn't move back to in a million fucking years because it's a corrupt shithole and they know it. Since Bosnians and Albanians are Muslims they resemble Arabs more than Europeans both in looks and behavior so they have a harder time blending in than let's say Serbs or Croats.

LMAO she has canadian flag on other cheek

>They say they aren't Slavs.
do they know they speak a slavic language?
lol wtf. our gypsies used to have names like: Romir, Ghera etc.. but
>Dollar
>Pepsi
>Brusli
wtf

Attached: 1556974558509.jpg (380x540, 112K)

I remember reading about some gypsy cousins called Ronaldo and Tarzan kek

I mean if you go North the Albanians up there are very pale and most serbs are darker then them

>implying Mitzotakis wouldn't block our EU membership negotiations as damage control to salvage his party ratings once he inevitably fucks up the economy once again

>99% of people who are from the Balkans
thats true.

Jow Forumstards are not that different from the minorities that they hate, they have a victim-hood complex, it is never their fault for anything.

Attached: pale albanians.jpg (640x426, 70K)

I disagree, I myself am blonde and blue eyed and I see many such romanians :)

I've mostly met Kosovo Albanians so those are the ones I base my experiences on, two were European looking (obviously from around the Med) and the rest were brown-skinned, practicing Muslims who could easily pass as Arabs.

He won't that's just shitty talk. If he breaks the deal, the EU will unleash hell on us. If you however break the deal in any way first (not changing your school books, or changing them back later, or not putting the signs on your statues, anything at all) then yeah, he'll destroy you in order to look like a nationalist, despite not even being fully Greek.

Some are, some are not. Both Albanians and euro cucks act like retards, what happened to judging people on a per person basis? I don't give a fuck how many Albanians you have met, you can't judge me without knowing me personally.

Why do they look like Arabs? Are they all Moor rape babies?

Seriously what is the history of this nigger European nation? At least Italians, Spainards and Greeks just look like swarthy whites, Albanians look like Arabs more then anything.

I see what you mean there basicslly turks there

Because they are B-Tec Turks

I have family members working at city administration on stuff like immigration and social security. Literally close to 100% of fake asylum seekers in Germany are gyppos with Serbian passports and some Kosovo albos with Serb passports. Most of them are petty criminals who get deported back multiple times. It's like a holiday/contract work for them.

Attached: North Albanians.jpg (612x408, 48K)

Muslim goatfuckers. Smallest nation in Europe, biggest criminal scum.

these cunts always declare war on me turn 1 in rome 2 while playing as rome, so you know, fuck them

Well, just from reading your posts i can deduce that you're a fag.
Good enough for me.

They're a Turkic tribe. They're not native Europeans, genetically. They also some kind of fucked up tribal society that doesn't mix much with outsiders, so they're pretty inbred.

City I'm from where most are Christian with some muslim we are really pale im proof myself. But we tan pretty easily which I heard a lot of balkan people also have.

>what happened to judging people on a per person basis?
We might do that with actual humans, friend. Not with gypsies or albanians.

Who lived there before them?
Why weren't they driven out of Europe with the rest of the Turks?

I've never had issues when abroad, Jow Forumstards are a tough crowd to say the least, what you fagots think doesn't bother me.

We are descended of ancient Illyrians and we have are own langauage. We were under Ottoman rule for years and a lot of us got fucked by turks and converted to islam. In Albania no muslim practices there religon but the ones in Macedonia and Kosovo do I’ve heard. Im from the north and I look white and have no turk in me. Dont listen to these serbs trying to explain out history saying this bullshit

Because anons think that Albania is some kind of muslim country.
Irl the majority of them are indifferent towards religion. The exception is the Kosovarians