White boi, do you SERIOUSLY want to start a race war?

White boi, do you SERIOUSLY want to start a race war?

Attached: 1457958680009 (1).png (1904x1568, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrGIC_oPOLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP is Turkish.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA 3.6 ROENTGEN AHJHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560245426416.jpg (450x627, 101K)

yes nigger

Attached: nigger gets disabled.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

sage.

Yes

>kimbo slice
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrGIC_oPOLw

You can wage war on my pussy (male), daddy

A war that is partially a “race war”, yes. Ready to win it, what’s more.

How will you stand up to this superior black man with your 2 inch cock wh*Te bois

Attached: whiteoidsbtfo.png (501x387, 432K)

Yes nigger!

Attached: 1559920429632.jpg (562x795, 47K)

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA 3.6 ROENTGEN AHJHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time to whoop your ass cracker

Attached: 11192406.webm (480x360, 992K)

oh look the bullet trap is posting again.

Yes. Blacks can't shoot straight. I'd just pick you off from distance, and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it, other than run about like the retarded shaven chimps that you are. Oh, and it's funny you're showing an image of combative boons; the undefeated REAL heavyweight champion of the world is a white dude, you know. Yup, let's see what happens when you put any of those ex-cons in front of Tyson Fury. I'll wager that the result won't be pretty...

But that's a jew

nigger

-tyrone thinks he feeiittsss will stop a 9mm...lul

Attached: Laughing.jpg (904x531, 48K)

Did your father beat you as a child?
Oh... wait.

Attached: m1.jpg (1600x1066, 278K)

What I wouldn't give to be cucked by even one of them. Maybe they would even want to fuck me after they finished with my wife.

the average IQ of blacks in America is 85, whites 100, half of you can't even take care of yourselves without stealing white peoples tax money
white people have done more for blacks than blacks have done for themselves, the smartest thing to do is support white people, when we do well blacks do well, you know white people treat you better than your own do, you know white people bend over backwards for blacks, treat you like kings.. you are an idiot to go after white people