This is one of the most unintentionally funny headlines I've read

This is one of the most unintentionally funny headlines I've read.

Attached: 1558370611726.jpg (653x853, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-the-nazis-destroyed-the-first-gay-rights-movement-80354
dailymotion.com/video/x1zmjaf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Kupriyanovich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, do normies not know about the Weimar republic?
No wonder they don't understand why Hitler was literally a necessity.

Also
>mecca for coss dressers and transexuals
topkek

No, normies have never heard of Weimar and knowing about it makes you a Nazi.

>normies have never heard of Weimar and knowing about it makes you a Nazi.

This. I was in an argument with a guy who believed we exported democracy to Germany. When I pointed out Germany’s Constitution is essentially the same now as it was before WW2 he thought I was talking about Hitler.

Attached: 61278731_131225148064217_4514372530630295552_n_131225144730884.jpg (589x785, 87K)

checked

Attached: 1559728065146.png (1021x768, 922K)

Observing those numerals and the subtle redpilling taking place.

Weimerica

Attached: 1559728034223.png (652x764, 670K)

>Wait, do normies not know about the Weimar republic?

Its not like you do know anything about it.

Taking local degeneracy and pretending that it was widespread and in any way the justification for the Nazis success is absolutely fucking retarded.

> When I pointed out Germany’s Constitution is essentially the same now as it was before WW2

You don't really seem to know what the fuck you are talking about my dude.

After WW2 the German constitution got a major upgrade fixing all the loopholes that the Fascists used to get into power without ever winning an election.

It is incredible how historically illiterate this place is nowadays.

It is laughable

>new book reveals
It was known all along, nothing was revealed.

Germans are naturally a degenerate people. Without guidance from Austria or Prussia, they are truly lost.

Checked

This is not the German flag

Attached: notagermanflag.png (290x174, 335)

Attached: 1559552897630.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

Attached: D8TE2mdXkAEGQwz.jpg (480x600, 61K)

I'm sure cuck Germany is allowed to know all the historical nitty gritty since your government certainly doesn't censor or hide information to serve their interests.

Attached: 7rwyj.jpg (483x418, 17K)

Vandals and Goth barabrians they all are.

Ohh no it's the German with the eternal guilt complex.
Stop ruining the West.

Attached: 1426430487087.png (275x200, 20K)

Winner Republic

Germans are like robots. They are highly efficient at whatever task they're fed without self-reflection or thought. Whether that's almost conquering the entirety of Europe, or blazing faster than anyone in the west towards full blown communism.

that paper supported the nazis

theconversation.com/how-the-nazis-destroyed-the-first-gay-rights-movement-80354

How the Nazis destroyed the first gay rights movement

Typing like this would get you gassed after Democracy put them in power

>when your propaganda doesn't care about friendly fire

This one always makes me laugh

Attached: 1559784789726.jpg (621x960, 85K)

>After WW2 the German constitution got a major upgrade fixing all the loopholes that the Fascists used to get into power without ever winning an election.

So it’s essentially the same. And the NSDAP won a fuckton of elections.

>After WW2 the German constitution got a major upgrade fixing all the loopholes that the Fascists used to get into power without ever winning an election.
You mean the constitution that was meant to be redone when Germany was unified again that never happened?
The constitution that was written by the US for Germany under occupation?
Well..

Attached: A7300FEC-B669-4874-9078-39BA4990F7E5.jpg (144x195, 19K)

>Jews doing jew things
Waaah Germans are so degenerate

This is not correct. Germans have a degenerates like all other. But they are highly efficient in this degeneracy. This is the best of major race in terms of productivity/intelligent. But have a problems with degenerates like all others.

No shit sherlock, they're israelis

Germans are very easily persuaded on mass social levels

There's a good documentary about this on YouTube, I'm on the move right now though, maybe someone else who know it can post a link

Not much. Just who persuaded doing thing with German passion. I don't say we need German order. But this is the thing. Even with millions of morons they have a best economy in the eu

Attached: 1559554168906.png (652x654, 594K)

Deutschland was a shithole of jewish liberalism before hitler rose to power. oy vey!

checked

Attached: 1556257445109.jpg (1328x1760, 400K)

This documentary?

dailymotion.com/video/x1zmjaf

Stop destroying civilization.

>Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence
Sounds like a warband of Emperor's Children.

Attached: NoiseMarine[1].jpg (522x815, 170K)

THAT'S why (((they))) are careful to cover up which books the Nazi's burned. They want you thinking that Nazi's burned Physics and Chemistry books to keep their population stupid. Once you realize the Nazi's were burning books on Faggotry, you have a giant "Oh, yeah, that makes a lot of sense! Why don't we do that again?" moment.

Exactly

>Until the nazis came
>"Trust me, now way those are linked somehow."

On one hand, nice trips.
On the other, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1557361257704.jpg (915x600, 52K)

And thats a good thing

Your comped Eiler can't even spell check CAPTIAL LETTERS.

Attached: 1543562916751.jpg (1200x1697, 923K)

>nov 2014

>factually wrong
>omg ppl are so historically illiterate amirite
how about trying a kys method that doesn't involve ruining it for the rest of us. fuck i hate halfblood rapebaby germany

This

Braindead faggots are why we are in this mess.

Attached: 1559349423913.jpg (480x600, 76K)

>germany had gay people in the 30s which is why we needed Thule society psychopaths to unleash a reactionary political deathcult and engulf the entire globe in total warfare of annihilation
big sigh

Attached: John_F._Kennedy,_White_House_color_photo_portrait.jpg (1419x1840, 1.17M)

Attached: 1559603773850.jpg (750x747, 115K)

where is the damn book, the book is not even linked in the article

Based af

>he STILL doesn't believe that Hitler wanted to eradicate the zionist bankers from this planet so that we could live in peace

>tfw you´ll never get to cuddle with a cool wine aunt like misato

Attached: 1558034989790.jpg (500x317, 58K)

My favourite meme

Only one in the thread with a shred of knowledge on this

>What noralfags know about Weimar republic?
Hitler bad. Hated jews for no reason. Single-handedly killed six gorrilion. Literal monster.

>and then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

Attached: 1556233950884.jpg (589x785, 191K)

nothing says peace like wars of total annihilation against the soviet union

Heed me germanic goy let's fix your constitution so germans could never rise against the "loophole" that made your children stop starving to death and your middle class enslaved by my jewish banking kin. Too much power to one man is terrible for my race as if he might stand stern and strong in front of my kikery, we need splitted power to many of your men so i can bribe most of them with my banking money and threats and always keep me truly in charge managing all your wealth.

Attached: basic.jew.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Crosadressers arent explicitly gay and these readings dont tell them to be gay

And, by doing so they have only ensured that violent revolution is necessary.

how has that ever not been the case

Not even a nazi here, but if you actually think Stalin would have honored Molotov-Ribbentrop then you're beyond any hope.

Hitler struck first while he had an advantage, what was he supposed to do, wait until the commies built up a massive unstoppable rape horde and then fight?

true but all the laws the fascists put in place to stop freedom of speech have not been erased, your democratic government benefited from these anti self expression laws created by fascism.

And for ABSOLUTELY no reason at all...

Does Misato really count as a cool wine aunt?

Attached: 1496802799825.png (300x411, 191K)

the example was Hitler.

>Crossdressers are implicitly gay and these readings tell them to be gayer
Fixed it

Nazism was a deathcult that had a deathdrive and inevitable conflict with the soviet union. WW2 is entirely the fault of the nazis and war was only a result of the nazi's actions and wars of aggression

..and then it continued being that way, since the nazis were also homos

hitler's rise to power wasnt peaceful by any means

You know its bad when they start stealing Slaaneshes material.

no it wasnt, fascist organizations were emerging all over europe, not just italy, germany, spain and britain, also belgium austria and scandinavia. fascism has been the most influential ideology of the 20th century

I explicitly said nazism
fascism has almost zero political influence because of its reactionary nature and political scale within national borders

That's true to an extent

People view Weimar Germany, Berlin in specific, in different ways. I've heard it referred to as a paradise. In reality, it was an economic nightmare filled to the brim with sex, drugs, violence, lawlessness, etc.

>drinks too much
>single
>30´s
>flings but no relations
>cool to a younger boy
You tell me

governmental influence you mean? Its been the most influential ideology of the 20 century nonetheless.

Hopefully it will come back in full force for good once boomers crash the economy.

the degeneracy was really only limited to Berlin for a like a decade and a bit, it wasn't some sort of universal phenomena present everywhere in Germany

Maybe the real holocaust was the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1559672323585.jpg (1024x723, 127K)

>fascism has been the most influential ideology of the 20th century
In a way where everyone agreed it needs to go, yeah.

no it wont, we dont have the demographics to do so. fascism could only emerge because millions of battle hardened young men returned from the bloodiest war in human history. we dont have this youth now.

more like this

Attached: The good guys lost WW2 and just look at the world....jpg (433x818, 335K)

influential nonetheless. we can say the same about the leftist experiments since the french revolution.

I honestly can't recall ever learning about it in school. All I remember is
>Hitler bad
>Hitler VERY BAD
>Hitler kill Jews for no reason at all
>Hitler kill Polan
>Hitler kill France
>Hitler almost kill Britian but then America saved the day
>America hero
>America best
>also don't forget the Holocaust, Jews died and nobody else
>forget how many white Europeans died in this senseless bullshit the Jews are what matters
>lolwhat's WWI
American public education is beyond a fucking joke.

Attached: 1538047623840.jpg (998x720, 40K)

no its not true at all

you're fucking stupid dude.

fascism has no political influence at all. it is purely reactionary and cant even exist in a stable state.

you're dumb as shit if you want fascism back.
Fascism is what happens when you use colonial suppression of unrest on your own people when they try and criticize capitalism or the government.

Enjoy having your hands cut off belgie. thats in your future in a fascist state.

it has zero fucking influence what the fuck are you talkign about

...and then, for no reason at all, the Nazi's came to power.

Yeah the USSR and the cold war were not influential at all. China, Vietnam, Cuba, Nicaragua, India, Korea, half of europe, that's nothing.

1500 books have been written about hitler himself alone, to this very day scholars are studying fascism, its propaganda, cultural production, its rethorical style, its death squads and political soldiers. Not influential you say? US intelligence agencies are direct copies of the german intelligence agencies during WWII, the CIA and its predecessor OSS were a reaction to fascist intelligence agencies. how is that not an influence?

I thought wine aunts were women in their 40's. You know, past the days that any men want to fuck them.

marxists have innovated nothing since its inception.

Oh look a dumb american nigger that fell for Arendt's intellectual masturbation.
You know nothing about Congo, nigger. Keep parroting what MSM is telling you tho, your IQ won't allow anything else.

They invented more things than subhuman nazis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Kupriyanovich

I hate you

Attached: 1558968038243.jpg (2405x1906, 1.46M)

studying history doesnt not mean its influential you fucking moron

no shit a lot of books about hitler have been written, you know why? because his actions led to the deaths of over 50 million people. Fascism has made no political or economic developments that have lasted beyond their own governments. Nothing from any fascist government exists nor has influenced any present country today.

that is incredibly untrue to suggest that marxism was not influential and incredibly innovative