Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/ZxBBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zoomers are still in pre-school

We already know this.
No they aren't.

zoomers are 24 and below

>millenials are zoomers
lol no. zoomers are still in pre-school.

i mean millenials were/are retarded in many ways. and to cope with having no future and dissipating culture we adopted cuck suicidal altruism to insane levels as some kind of retarded dysfunctional defence/cope mechanism.

but zoomers... zoomers seem to have embraced niggerism to the extreme. they've essentially ejected their souls and collectively replaced it with some kind of nigger npc tik tok copypasta meme

how do we fix this

Attached: 1560237544243.png (640x467, 476K)

Well for starters quit blaming everything on millennials you gen X cuck cause this shit is your doing, you're the fucking fags who denounced white people

No they aren't. They're in college.
Oh... You meant mentally. Yeah.

Your getting old it’s okay. Kids born in 2006 are going into 8th grade now

i'm a millenial. but yes really in order of responsibility it goes oldest to youngest naturally:
boomers
gen x
millenials
zoomers

Attached: 1560248708420.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Yeah, they're also more sexually screwed-up than everyone.

we cant, find those who are not brainwashed like the youth in poland and support them
Zoomers are essentially connected to a hive mind
t.zoomer

It's over.......
I keep saying America is done for.
Only Europe is safe

yes they are the most polarized between extremes. either hyper social/sexual degeneracy or hyper sexual/social retardation. drugged up, fucked up, no attention span and thick as shit in my experience. they're at least proud of their retardation instead of being weepy and ashamed like millenials, but that's worse in a way, like they've committed to a bad path and attached their egos/identities to it.

i agree with this

>Only Europe is safe
Only Eastern Europe and Russia is

nobody is safe.

Pathetic

This is the generation the next Hitler will be born in

lol bro nope

zoomers are not as cucked as millenials imo, millenials are most cucked of all. but zoomers seem strangely detached from reality in a way that's difficult to describe, like they're not really there with you when you talk to them, that you're talking to an iphone, or a dank meme, or a spotify playlist instead of a human. eyes glazed over, staring at something far away yet immediate, their egos curiously plump for no apparent reason, facial expressions of feint anger, pain, disappointment and confusion, identity thin, weak, yet also impenetrable or non-existent.

it scares me a little, truly.

Attached: file.png (1096x685, 1M)

Zoomers will be the last generation. They will kill everyone, millennials, boomers

Nothing will stop them

Okay but the next Hitler is going to be 10 IQ points dumber than the previous. The measurable effect dysgenics has had on high IQ genes/ reaction speed is straight up Lovecraftian.

Look up Ed Dutton/ Woodley of Menie if you want the statistics on Anti-Flynn effects but the stuff is pretty brutal.

Attached: 1529640833707.png (736x616, 21K)

you better not be lying to me user

Attached: images_15.jpg (216x234, 9K)

White race is done
My state is completely taken over by Mexicans (Texas), and the whites think it's cool to act like niggers.
I'm just gonna knock up a cute Latina fresh out of high school as possible. Sorry guys, at least my mutts will be well equipped when Spanish becomes the official language of the United States in 20years or so.

Attached: IMG_1249.jpg (762x1024, 74K)

can we get a do-over on this gen

Attached: 1541650328172.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

You don’t know the half of it.

We are so detached from reality that we lie to ourselves, deceiving our own personality into believing that we have empathy. Even that Greta Girl, the climate change one, is deceiving herself, she only does it to consolidate power for the future.

The truth is, Gen Z are the most detached, emotionless and cruel generation this earth has produced.

It scares me too, I just hope when they destroy the world there is a foundation left to build on

I'd rather take what we have than make another gamble.

Attached: Youth copy.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

What you guys dont understand about zoomers (atleast here in sweden) IS that yes....The ones that are fucked up, are REALLY fucked up. But then there are ones that are on the other extreme.

They are either really bad or really good for society. All my friends hates niggers, and preatty much every white person i talk too. The girls even hate niggers becuase we tell them too. They only follow what the group believes.

And i think it's preatty unfair for you to take some retaded video with two whroes FROM FUCKING BURGERWORLD and saying "Look at these degenrate zoomer"

Stfu grandpa, go to bed.

t. Zoomer

Attached: 1519859007842.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

Texas turning spic and going blue in 2024 or 2028 will hopefully be a wakeup call...after it's too late.

Once Dems get Texas they have a permanent majority that will never be threatened because of the immense demographic advantage that will only increase

What's wrong with that video. The humor is wholesome and 1950s tier.

Gen x are arguably larger niggers than boomers.

I love a couple of the kids in there, it's like a club's dance floor, and they go out there and need their space to do...the floss, like every other kid out there

BS. Oldest zoomers are in college now.

zoomer here living in a country unaffected by muslim niggers, the kids are fucking retarded virtue signalling SJWs, probably because they never seen a nigger in real life, hilarious how can sheep be so retarded once you change just a few of external inputs

can we stop this worthless fucking generation meme? if you and I are here currently on this board discussing this chances are we’re not a part of the zeitgeists typically associated with our generation. worst /nu/pol cancer yet. i was born in 1998 but that doesn’t mean i abide by the AIDS ridden kikes, niggers and trannies infecting everything and anything

Attached: 8557A54C-79FD-4718-B9A4-FD054D68C700.png (918x669, 258K)

american education everyone

Just food for though, boomers and below thought the idea of a mixed society was “exotic” and “diverse”

Truth is, it’s all sexual. They just wanted to fuck Asians and spics.

But now that it’s a mixed society, White Zoomers will want the new “exotic”

A white ethnostate

>zoomers
No
>women
Yes

you are zogged so hard you lower all europeans to muh dick, like the niggers

also the term white tells me you are brainwashed by kikes

Lies, there are just as much "based" millenials as there are Gen Z in Sweden. My friend is a bigtime youtuber here in Sweden and I was helping him out being a mod on his discord with ~10k Gen Z's and man, they're fucking retarded and calls out "racist" and "nazi" just as much as millenials.

Attached: LPJCRlyjCA8.png (544x360, 220K)

>The truth is, Gen Z are the most detached, emotionless and cruel generation this earth has produced.
i unironically believe this

Attached: 1560231216455.jpg (1024x868, 105K)

Friendly reminder that Zoomers are worse than Millennials. People only believe they're based because Zoomers are so fucking addicted to social media and fame that they will do anything for likes and retweets. Which is why every time some Zoomer somewhere in the world does something moderately redpilled, there is always someone there to film it in order to get famous. Millennials did all the same shit as the Zoomers are doing but it wasn't necessary to fucking film or take pictures of everything.

Also all the e-celebs have jumped on muh based zoomer kids so they make sure to focus in on every story about a zoomer doing something redpilled. Zoomer e-celebs like Nick Fuentes is basically just someone that have adopted Jow Forums(millennial) memes and Sam Hyde(millennial) irony, he perfected it sure but it's still millennial in nature. Not even defending Millennials because my generation sucks, but Zoomers definitely aren't better than Millennials.

Attached: 1425892861381.png (350x338, 67K)

So are zoomers into tattoos as much as millenials? I hate tattoos so fucking much just curious if that cancer is starting to fade with the younger people..

Lel, nah brah. Gen X is the cure. Apres nous, le deluge

Anyone else find it kind of bizzare zoomers actually respect niggers? I mean rap was a thing when I was young too and it was ubiquitously associated with lower class scum and losers.

Imagine identifying yourself with monkey people

Get your shit together zoomers.

Attached: nig nog.jpg (480x360, 15K)

See that's the problem. You haven't tasted muslim and nigger behaviour yet.

We have, and we hate them. Many of my friends have been beaten etc by gruops of muislims ect. This has made most us redpilled on this. We are the first generation to grow up with these invaders and see their true intentions.

I blame face book at that ufo that runs it

what I said only affects the smart kids ( LOL), the ones that go to universities from a gymnazium, the lower castes who go to trade schools and shit are all racist as fuck, but the (((thinking))) caste are all zogged brainwashed morons, especially the women, really makes you think

Generalization are generally true, retard.

This the cycle continues but gets worse....

zoomers are not exempt from the bell curve, so tatoos will always be present as the lower end of it is drawn to them no matter the generation

10K HAHAHAHAAHH

>thinks 10 k reflects all the youth.

retarded millenial that had everything they needed i see.

We have grown up with them, we know.

Stop trying to insult us and help us insted you fucking faggot.

Attached: gibs.png (500x522, 85K)

you’re the retard with shit tier reading comprehension that completely missed the poont of my post. off yourself

>sees flag.
Good for you! But America is still done for

point*
>inb4 you try to insult my intelligence over a typo

The end result is them all being mixed. We aren't there yet

everyone born after 9/11 is a faggot

>good for you
thanks mutt, sadly nothing I said was positive

Attached: 1557210979644.jpg (1050x709, 248K)

Why do you take the assumption we are arguing about it’s significance on here? This entire thread has been discussing the entire generation as a whole, I don’t know what the fuck you’re getting your panties in a wad about.

YEah i know, the gymnasiums are a massive afghan orgy, it's fucking disgusting.

But the women will come trust me. Fuck them for now, they will come when we move and dont give a fuck.

The absolute youngest Millenials were born early 90s

>We are the first generation to grow up with these invaders and see their true intentions.

And their ancient, not-secret book that outlines their behavior and mindset and a 600 year old track record of such behavior didn't tip you off beforehand?

truly a battle royale worthy of the zoomer legacy

This nation was done for the moment we voted Obama........twice.

Fuck you on about? Do you live in the middle of the woods? Born early 90s here and I've experienced my fair share of niggers living close to Stockholm.

Also watch that EPA-kid who got rekt by niggers in Värmland, he did NOTHING, crawled back to his car and ran off like a pussy, but hey, way to go "Based redpilled zoomer".

Learn to defend yourself, use weapons if needed (Knife ex. Easy to hide, easy to throw) if you don't have the stregnth to punch them.

>That one zoomer chad who just walks up and crushes it

>Boomers
>Millennials
>Zoomers
>Gen XYZ
Kremlin propaganda to turn groups in the West against each other. Nobody but the /mlp/ fags are falling for it.
/thread

The next Hitler was already born.

Yeah, I was on Jow Forums during those times, to this day I fail to see how americans dont get shit for having a nigger president for 8 FUCKING YEARS

seriously breh

Generalizations are generally true. I’m guessing you’re a zoomer from the fact you take offense at this, though.

No that will be the mid 90s

if anything boomers get the most shit out of the generational divide and conquer tactic, faggot

you can already tell those zoomer girls are gonna be hot once they hit 16

Why are modern fathers such failures? Is it that hard to talk to your kids (not as a friend) and explain to them that they'll be ridiculing themselves if they post shit like this or act a certain way. People underestimate how effective shaming can be. I think if you instill a sense of shame into your kids they'll be able to resist a bulk of the bullshit plaguing white youth nowadays. Even Confucious thought that was ideal (to have citizens of ancient China self-regulate because they'd be ashamed to deviate from what was considered moral and virtuous).

Okay, boomer.

my first post in this thread is saying im a zoomer, you low iq shitskin

Attached: 1560210009256.png (1116x1276, 73K)

the zoomer reality

webmshare.com/ZxBBA

Attached: file.png (843x943, 737K)

This is why we are losing, becuase of beta cucks like you.

You think one faggot getting beat up with a faggot EPA means we have lost.

I live in stockholm, i have seen it all.

Then my prediction was right, GG

they are oddly not in the real world. but they do understand work

I'm sure they will, in Fortnite.

That guy is clearly many years older than that kid.

The lgbterrorists replies are more cringe than vid itself.

I don't bother to explain to a retard like yourself how that can still reflect how the average person between 12-18 generally thinks.

Go ahead and think that you're the superior generation dickwad, go play fortnite on your iPad and enjoy getting raped by muslims.

fortnite is gay, some zoomers still grew up with minecraft

Attached: 1557328172983.jpg (960x523, 49K)

civil war might happen america won't last as the united states

Lol you are 12

We will eat you

im 21, shouldnt you be preparing for a midlife crisis faggot? zoomer master race

i thought niggers go to your country to fuck czech sex workers

I graduated from a integrated highschool in 2010. When I went there the races pretty much stated separate. Now my nephew goes there and half the popular white girls are dating black guys lol. Gen z has gone full nigger. White girls didn't even listen to rap when I was in highschool.

astute observation

Attached: 1558966901332.jpg (553x438, 28K)

jew flag jew subject jew post

Such big words for a zoomer like you, bet you find your identity by hanging here on Jow Forums so you can be that "edgy teenager" in your cool group of zoomers.

Kiddo.

Attached: 5b549f2.jpg (459x225, 18K)

Bro come here we will beat you down in the ground you massive faggot. Stop projecting your pussy mentality.

I swear anyone outside of stockholm are all faggots.

Attached: 1536488018594.png (470x470, 412K)

zoomers are cringe af

Attached: 1548000528784.png (866x1155, 645K)

Attached: 09247534913423.png (477x352, 95K)

These two things.
Gen Z is a bunch of retarded sociopaths (just look at how much nigger music they listen to).
Millennials are a less extreme version of zoomers.

I want to have sex with zoomer girls (legal age of sweden)

I want to penetrate them while they scream, I want to rape them (Illegal in sweden unless dark skintone)

Impossible to look to the end, too much cringe.