Asian """""""men"""""""

WTF is wrong with these dudes? Why are they such betas?

Attached: doesnt_date.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

Fuck chinks.

>Fuck chinks.
Something she-chinks do NOT do.

In Western countries she-chinks have choice. In their home, nope.

Based degenerated Aryan man

Fucking kek

I am fucking KEK in western countries. I prefer at least half alpha in my country. Also i hate myself, not just being chink.

>betas
>asians are the biggest population on the planet
Really makes me think.

So are Mongolians like the Chads of Asia?

>ants are higher on the food chain than lions

>conquered huge tracks of land and said fuck you to the Chinese wall
They're both the ugliest on average but also the most chad.

I mean now. They got cucked by Russians in modern times.

>male lions are literally worthless and do nut but piss, shit, kill their babies, and cry when the female lions don't bring them food
>meanwhile male ants can literally band together in an instant and carry food 50x their own combined weight, get to fuck all they want, and build strong colonies
Try and tell me lions are alpha one more I didn't get a degree in zoology so I could have some yee yee ass looking motherfucker on Jow Forums try and tell me male lions are anything but overhyped cucklords of the savannah.

Attached: 1558096094095.png (277x289, 75K)

8.2% of Khalkh Mongols carry East-Aryan R1a paternal halplogroup.

Ghenghis Khan was descendant from the grey eye tribe.

Come home Aryan man, lets team up to enslave, rape and exterminate the chink menace once and for all.

Difference is that a male lion can piss on an anthill and kill the whole ant colony.

Genghis Khan was haplogroup C

1. Extremely unlikely to happen.
2. Literally only due to the size of their bladder and no inherent, intrinsic value
Listen, you want an actual proper analogy? Talk about deer vs wolves.

*no inherent, intrinsic value of the way lion society operates
I'm a little drunk.

Why is Jow Forums so mean towards Asian men? We are already fucking their women on mass (which I’m against). Why do we have to be mean about it

Nice try (c)hinkboy.

I'd like an honest take from an Asian on this topic. All trolling aside, how does the average Asian really feel about the behavior of Asian women especially regarding their obsessive lust over white men.

Dont hate yourself bro, Mongolians are bro-tier and 1000x cooler than chinks could ever be.

Also honorable mentions. Zakhchin minority group in western mongolia: 13.3% Aryan R1A

Tibetans: 8.6 Aryan R1A

Just to compare. Poland is 100% r1a
Netherlands is 90% r1b (western aryan)

It doesn't matter if it's unlikely to happen. It can happen. Symbolism is more important than reality.

Generations of onions consumption

Like seriously, what makes Asian women do this?

Attached: DxlOOMXWwAEphdn.jpg (994x795, 97K)

Mongolians are chad tier

Attached: image.jpg (1000x541, 90K)

Asians and chad in the same sentence is an oxymoron you imbecile

Wow good research about Хaлх and others. Others are considered Mongol but not OG like Khalkh.
Nah man. Your country hates us. Mongolia is one of top visa declining country.

>Nah man. Your country hates us. Mongolia is one of top visa declining country.
I don't understand why though? I mean I have a couple of Mongolian friends. I didn't know they get declined for visa. Why is that?

based Genghis

mongolians are more asian than asians with their slant eyes. you're ugly as shit and should hate yourself.