Attention

This is a call to all the evil people on here with hate in their hearts:

Stop being evil. Stop it with the hate. You know who you are and you need to stop it. You're indulging a self destructive tendency and you need to move away from it.
You need to begin a path of healing and self improvement. You will never get what you want in life if you are full of hate. You need to make a plan for yourself. Focus on how you can make your future better. Don't give in to petty emotional buzz that comes with spreading misery and hatred to other people.

It's poison, and you need to stop it!

Attached: YGFI3S6HLI4KVON3NKR7DHNPGQ.jpg (982x656, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTgQv-q_rr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GODUd-djv8k
youtube.com/watch?v=0zRW-A5aDuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know. People should stop wanting to genocide whites. But I think you're on the wrong board. Go to reddit. They hate whites so much, it's insane.

at least you're not using a memeflag

>other people hate so i should to
No, do not emulate the losers who trouble you. Do not emulate them. Stop it.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I agree. People that want to genocide whites are hateful and they need to stop being evil.

I noticed Jow Forums has a lot of pent of hatred, so they come here and vent. All this circlejerking is what (((they))) want. It's all a distraction. The only good thing about this image board is the information and redpills.

You have it wrong.

EVIL people need to stop being evil. The specifics of their evil are irrelevant.
You are commanding hatred when you try to shift the problem towards only the people you consider your enemies.

You will not get what you want in life if you indulge evil tendencies.

gay retard

Attached: 1438116938295.jpg (1280x800, 64K)

Jesus Christ fuck off you normalfag niggers

Attached: Max_Racial_anger.jpg (384x522, 61K)

Yes which is why it's important to address the biggest oppression of the century instead of push it under the rug and let the hate fester. We should expose hate by shining the light of love on it! No more white genocide! No more white genocide!

You are ironically a hater, OP.

Explain why you think so

For one, you seem to be aiding and abetting hate by telling people not to address specific hates, even when millions upon millions of a particular group are being bread out of existence systematically. By covering this up, you help it perpetuate.

Jow Forums is a a board of truth and love, what are you talking about?

I'm not covering anything up, user. There is a time and a place to talk about whatever grievances you have. This thread is about discarding hate and fixing yourself.

>Explain why you think so
fuck (you) and you're "ordering them about" attitude. the mainstream press taught me its A-OK to "hate white men". SO... its fine to hate whoever you want to. Sarah Jeong taught ME to HATE... she taught me to lkie and say I am just "using the language of my oppressors" then its FINE to talk hateful shit.

Don't emulate them. You need to teach yourself not to hate anymore.

You know, It's fine to be angry. Anger isn't something you need to shy away from.

But... that wish to spread misery... the reveling in general suffering of strangers... you have to drop that. It's absolutely poison.

You need to live for yourself, and for the people you care about. You can't live for misery; you need to drop it.

>evil people on here with hate in their hearts

As you post a picture of Winston Churchill, who unironically wanted the German people destroyed for profit and sold out the future of his nation also for profit and good goy points.

You type like an overly saccharine anime girl making a speech about the evil in peoples hearts to some Lovecraftian being to get him to stop harvesting entire galaxies. I don't know if you're trolling or not, but you're out of your league here. And if you are legit, then your intentions are probably well and good, but I think before you go any further seriously examine what you consider the concepts of 'evil' and 'hate' and stew on the who, why, how, and what for a good long time and maybe type it up and then come back here and post again.

I hate bananas, am I a bad person?
Should I start telling myself I actually love bananas? Even if its a lie?
Who will this help?

Wtf I love hearing the sound of gunshots and apes screaming outside my bedroom window now!

Thanks OP, I’ve seen the light. Cucking myself for the sake of diversity is the way to go!

I have thought about it and that's why I've come to share my thoughts with you.

No, it's about focusing your life on accomplishing things that help you in the long run instead of pursuing petty hateful spreading of misery that might give you some sense of satisfaction in the short run.

And, the more you indulge in it, the bigger the hold it will have over you.
You need to drop the hate.

I hate you.

How can I stop being evil when the good guy support thing like that ? Stop the society openly supporting satanism and I will stop being evil.

Attached: BA16F3E1-5D47-46FE-BD50-C00F1877FE21.jpg (765x960, 100K)

When I read something like this, I think "oh he's probably just joking", but i also feel a tiny bit of pity for you on the chance that you're not. You know, you don't have to be that way.

The way you fix society is to be really really good. When you're a good person, everyone can see it. The good people will come to you, and the evil people will hate you.

You're right, Muslims, blacks and Jews should have the hate removed from them so our world should be a better place but that's never going to happen

Nigger.

I do not hate. I loathe lies. I am disgusted by deceit. I wish to carve the flesh of those who practice this upon us with the words of truth. But no, I do not hate.

Attached: 1b4c1477.png (326x326, 112K)

Hate is irrational, you sound justified

This thread is about rejecting the part of you that tells you to spread misery, user.

It's not about what THEY should do, it's about what YOU should do for your own benefit.

Cultivate a habit of making constructive plans for yourself and others. Do not cultivate destructive hateful habits of spreading misery.

Your wish to alter the moral character of muslims, blacks and jews is a fantasy. It's a fantasy, and when you indulge in it, you harm yourself.

Yeah. Stop hating Donald Trump and "Nazis." It's not good for you. Learn to love, you hateful bigots.

I do not hate, my dislike for certain people has solid justified reasons

The Final Solution to Adolf Hitler youtube.com/watch?v=nTgQv-q_rr4
The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionist World Government youtube.com/watch?v=GODUd-djv8k

Attached: 1560190960002d.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>my dislike for certain people has solid justified reasons
The reasons that you like or dislike somebody are irrelevant.

What is relevant here is what you do

Posting a picture of a kike bank lover and talking about feelings. OP is a fag.

I'm going to try and get into the goverment and become a senator so I can pass legislation and ensure people that do hate have their rights stripped from them
Like Muslims and niggers

We will always hate, we always have

Attached: D522FCB5-C60D-45CF-9C23-7EC9BD4F95A5.jpg (474x474, 53K)

anyone who thinks his political opponents are motivated by "hate" and "evil" is an idiot.

What about people like Mao or Stalin

>anyone who thinks his political opponents are motivated by "hate" and "evil" is an idiot.
Do you believe it's possible for someone to be motivated by evil?

If you're seriously pursuing that, I don't have a big problem with it. I think it's a fantasy, and it will probably harm you to try and enact it, but it's not super clear cut.

It's not a fantasy if I make it become real and people are desperate enough to let people like me into power if my words sound good enough

Like I said, it's not like I can predict the future.

The KKK was formed because of black on white crime. The Antifas are a CIA psyop.

Okay.

But Muslims first.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

no.
>Do you believe it's possible for someone to be motivated by evil?
no.

Nigger I split a house with 3 niggers in one of the poorest, most nigger infested places in the usa so I can have a good internship
Fuck you

Define evil

Nobody is killing anybody in this thread.

I'm going to break out in song
youtube.com/watch?v=0zRW-A5aDuU

>calls for people to stop being evil
>uses a pic of an evil bastard in the op
Based retard.

Churchill was a flawed man for sure, but it's a good picture for what I wanted to convey

no !