Baba Vanga predicted these in 1996

2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.

2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.

2025 – Europe still little settled.

2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.

2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.

2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.

2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.

2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).

Attached: Vanga.jpg (229x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Mongol_invasion_of_Volga_Bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post source, proxyman

learn to use search engine. Myy хap лaлapийн гэp opoнгүй пиздaa минь.

no

Woah like half of those predictions make absolutely no sense from a scientific point of view. Nicely done.

Baba what? Look for "Alois Irmalier" if you want to see real predictions, which partly already happened

>The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.

She didn't. Her "predictions" is just a copypasta that has been around on the internet for as long as I can remember.

oooh i been bamboozled.
but this one.
>In Europe, Muslims rule.

I've seen her predictions for years, around every new year there are articles about baba vangas predictions for following year

>2028 – Creating a new energy source
ITER will start somewhere around that year though

The 2023 prediction is a good call for her. Something that nobody can prove and doesnt matter anyway.

Bullshit, this is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain.

*Irlmaier

I as eard you is a mong.
I will get you some cray-onz

Attached: C96C337F-F13D-4BDD-979D-25D9841202ED.jpg (443x332, 18K)

Well if he didn't get the one in 2018 right why would you think he would get any of the other ones correct?

Attached: what asians are really like.png (800x5132, 757K)

Ok. At least my ancestors were not rapist or did not deported from Anglo.

By 2043, even if Europe has collapsed and belongs to the third world, emergent markets -which have big populations like Brazil, China, India, etc...- will still make economy thriving.
I mean, we're talking about China for example, which is like 1.2 billion people, which 1.2 billions potential consumers, which is twice EU. Add India and Brazil (which is like 300 million people now) and it's not surprising the world economy would thrive even with a brown, poor Europe. I'm not even talking about smaller countries.

>At least my ancestors were not rapist
>Mongolia

Attached: 1447842390266.jpg (640x640, 120K)

>my ancestors were not rapist
>flag
yeah, good joke, I like jokes. Did you ever hear this one?
>how many jews does it take to screw in a light bulb?
>none, we'll just make those STUPID goyim do it for us

That's called invading, raping your own country's citizens is illegal since 1206 in my country.

irlmayer isn't too bad, you can also look into nicolas van rensburg

she was a retard

Well most of her drivel didn't come true. Standard knife-throwing in the dark. Would expect nothing less from a filthy christkike.

Attached: 3rwt+hng52.png (400x444, 181K)

I have one.
>How many spics in Israel?
>None, because they have strict border control and no welfare for niggers and transgenders.

She predicted Obama or Trump was the last president .. Basically now new prez 2020

Attached: 20190607133419.jpg (800x600, 75K)

no*

That's because Vanga is older then the internet you fucking mongoloid retard.

>Since 1206
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

It was illegal to Mongolians rape other Mongolians. It was legal for Bulgarians though.
wikiwand.com/en/Mongol_invasion_of_Volga_Bulgaria

change, earth orbit, somebody doesn't know orbital mechanics...
2028 manned probe to venus...uhm, no