HAPPENING: McAfee to name 25 corrupt congressman and 5 senators

Why is nobody talking about this? Jow Forums is dead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611_125320.jpg (1080x1216, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?Class=1
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_United_States_Congress
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums rejected the savior “Q“ (much like the Jews rejected Jesus). You think they’re going to listen to this guy?

because he's full of a shit and a degenerate drug addict.

Why would he wait until Friday, why not just say who it is and what they did immediately?

Guess we will see on Friday?

bump.
>Why is nobody talking about this
because Jow Forums is basically dead

Complete controlled bullshit

based mcafee, first making a super antivirus and now this

He's going to pull a kimdotcom. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 045xdg8pabu21.jpg (1080x1079, 288K)

he said that a few days ago

Blah blah here's my demands blah blah here's a key 0F0E04DDEE6F
blah blah I have the other key it's in some Whores Vagina

Attached: index.jpg (247x204, 17K)

This guy is like the roll fags. Dump what you have, nigger. Why wait until Friday?

>on friday
wow, i guess he knows how to get everyone hype for nothing. never seen anyone do anything like this before a million times.

He's gonna end up held up in an El Salvadorian embassy with nothing, but a skateboard and suitcases full of coke. He'll be bouncing off the walls until he ends up hanging himself while doing auto-erotic asphyxiation

>Why is nobody

Attached: IMG_2997.jpg (540x720, 33K)

This again ?

What's going on with McAfee lately has he lost his mind ?

Also I don't trust him, I dunno why I don't have enough evidence but over the years just something about him don't sit right I reckon' *spit*

Time vill tell I guess. How come Jow Forums doesn't have a bitcoin betting pool ? You people suck

>Say you'll out the names of 30 corrupt politicians on Friday
>This gives them a week to figure out if you actually have anything or not.
>If it's real, you're found dead in your office Thursday night from three shots to the back of the head, and your death is ruled a suicide.
Only niggers play the waiting game, real bros spill the beans right away.

Please donate to my GoFundMe so I can afford to produce a documentary. If I just told you everything now, there wouldn't be a neat documentary and just think of how many jobs we would be creating goy.

i would be Jow Forums's savior, but i can't even convince high iq good people to be my fren :(

Attached: pump_a_baby_in_this_beauty.jpg (1007x1645, 891K)

>Why is nobody talking about this?
Because I don't want to drop my barbell on my trachea.

YAAAY PGP KEYS WITHOUT FILES

I'm going to hand a you a VERY, IMPORTANT, PRESTIGIOUS, TOP SECRET keys ok ? NOBODY has this key? What does it unlock ? I can't tell you that. Just know that's it's SUUUPER important. One day you're gonna be standing in front of this giant sentient mainframe and it's gonna be like counting down to world destruction and at 1 second you're gonna remember these PGP keys and you'll recite them and the countdown is gonna STOP and you're gonna be a HERO and people are gonna be like wow that guys is AWESOME.

Now I'm going to warn you about an EXTREMELY important event coming soon. I can't tell you anything about it but now that when it happens ok ? You'll know... You'll know THIS is what I was talking bout.

45 76 65 72 79 20 63 69 76 69 6c 69 7a 61 74 69 6f 6e 20 64 65 63 61 79 73 20 62 79 20 66 6f 72 67 65 74 74 69 6e 67 20 6f 62 76 69 6f 75 73 20 74 68 69 6e 67 73

this
you should lend as much credence to this moron as you would to kim dot com
which is to say absolutely none

Attached: serveimage (10).jpg (220x243, 20K)

Is that Putin?

Got her number?

Well shoot ain't that unfortunate, the day before user's high profile testimony he decided to get a gym membership and accidentally killed himself bench pressing! A shame indeed, very unfortunate accident

48 6f 6c 79 20 73 68 69 74 21 20 41 20 50 47 50 20 6b 65 79 20 6a 75 73 74 20 66 6c 65 77 20 6f 76 65 72 20 6d 79 20 68 6f 75 73 65 21

This antivirus peddler is a mumbling douche whose got nothing but a hollow list. He's preparing to run on the Libertarian ticket, splitting the R vote for his silicon masters

why wait till friday?

Friday news "McAfee found dead, suicide the cause".

>48 6f 6c 79 20 73 68 69 74 21 20 41 20 50 47 50 20 6b 65 79 20 6a 75 73 74 20 66 6c 65 77 20 6f 76 65 72 20 6d 79 20 68 6f 75 73 65 21
Lad, they're screaming over my roof

Prune is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1560250848758.jpgnd delete this

here is the rub. he is crazy enough to follow through.

Attached: article-2344765-1A68FF93000005DC-144_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 142K)

Can't wait for nothing to happen as usual

Attached: MediaItem_202.jpg (600x442, 164K)

He'll be dead before he actually does.

Would rule if it was real but I doubt it. McAfee is a junkie and has legitimate mental illnesses.

McAfee started dropping names before he said he would drop more names Friday, so it's a start

we shall see

>Why is nobody talking about this? Jow Forums is dead.
Did you ask a question and then answer it? Thats odd. In all fairness, nobody cares because Johns a schizophrenic who makes shit up all the time. He's lied before so its likely he's lying now.

Attached: 78250173501.png (800x969, 449K)

>Embrace the cult of LARPfag
Boomer, kys

Because that's when the zombies will come. You've been warnified

We can only hope

Attached: boomer.jpg (610x345, 43K)

bump for interest

>threatens to name 25 corrupt elected officials
I will name 100 right now
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?Class=1

Can't wait to see him eat his own dick

Jow Forums is just /b/ v.2

Great doggo will be made up.

Attached: luvszombies.jpg (3489x2325, 1.82M)

I heard he’s releasing a crypto soon. Taking down some politicians would be a good advertising play to the younger gen.

based.

So what's the point of this thread anyway ? Seems more like a notice than a thread. Friday is when we should be talking about it if/when he releases his next set of riddles

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

McAfee is based

Attached: i-have-an-alibi-i-was-doing-drugs-with-my-17yo-gf.jpg (400x400, 41K)

This seems more like an advertising campaign to me than a release of viable information.

I'll believe it when I see it.

unfortunately, no

Bump. I'd seen his tweets up until Sunday hadn't caught up with his latest. Good times

the only thing that should be announced ahead of time like this is saying the N-word

Thats a nice cosplay.

Because the number of times someone's said "I have important information I'll share at a later date" and have never followed through (or worse, they follow through and literally nothing happens about it) is astronomical.

just pretend john is seth rich
you do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around
that's what it's all about

Attached: nigger.png (1366x768, 1.61M)

yes Putin is Baal

>POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT GUYS
Oh my god thst is CRAZY! Did you also know water is wet?

>corruption is the enemy of freedom
do you agree?

based

I reckon the best course of action is to not hold our breath, but still keep this relevant until Friday. If absolutely nothing happens, then we dump McAfee once and for all. These "I'm dropping names that will have dire consequences against the establishment" memes never pan out. Hillary is still walking around free, that should tell us something.

Madlad

Right ? And whatever happened to Crocodile Dundee ? How do you guys really feel about him ? Is he hated there or admired ?

kinda wanna know this too

>I'm dropping names that will have dire consequences against the establishment" memes never pan out.
Checked

Attached: h8-sweden-court-wikileaks-assange-arrest-detention-denied-rape-investigation-uk-us-extradition.jpg (960x540, 42K)

>a junkie and has legitimate mental illnesses.
so he will fit right in

Attached: Dtn2bUnUwAEPow8.jpg (1200x1078, 163K)

saying you will release something on a date sometime in the future, instead of releasing it immediately, is a kike move and has only been done by attention seeking kikes like Assange and that Hollywood kike who claimed he got raped.

also jahbulon apparently
how do you keep an idiot in suspense?
>tell you on Friday

Attached: serveimage.png (1794x2506, 1.04M)

>instead of releasing it immediately,

Attached: 1kmfee.jpg (604x627, 49K)

Fpbp

Watch it be 23 democrat congressmen and 4 senators

I'm too much of a neet to know what the average australian normie thinks about his tax evasion. The news tried to do a big expose with a journalist asking him why he isn't giving back to society but I don't think many people cared.

>Power corrupts
Since when did this scat lover faggot started talking about power balance ?

Good point, whether it's him, dot com, or Assange. If they had something that would make a difference, they would just release it instead of milking the attention over it for as long as possible. This guy has nothing.

Attached: 1560231927995.jpg (2070x1535, 493K)

>scat lover faggot

Attached: 51dYOdAHnOL._SX381_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (383x499, 38K)

>Jow Forums in a nutshell
This. Nobody cares because he gave us a date, and everyone here already knows about the date. What point is there in arguing about it until then?
/thread

>why is nobody talking about this?
because it seems like another larp, like that one jew actor from the Thor movie who jumped off a bridge.
that guy acted the same way for a long time, threatening to out "big names" yada yada yada.
either name people or stfu. Stop doing things just for attention.

>McAfee to name 25 corrupt congressman and 5 senators
Just name any 25 congressman and 5 senators, same result

Because it has yet to happen

Why would you want anyone to shit in your mouth?

Because nothing will happen and nobody will do shit about it. Jow Forums has been beaten into submission with black pills

Attached: 1558562151455.jpg (640x591, 140K)

Because it hasn't happened yet. It'll be a happening when/if it, you know, HAPPENS. Then we'll talk about it. Until then, it's just another slide thread about nothing.

Exactly. The only reason to announce something like this days in advance is that you're trying to shake someone down, or get something in exchange for shutting up. Got no respect for anyone like that.

john is redpilled... i posted shit on his twitter. i said something like "john watch out the jews are going to try and kill you" and he retweeted it... ive said other anti jew stuff and he liked my tweets.

Because we all assume Crazy John is LARPing again and nothing significant will come of it.

He gets shit on through hammocks from underage girls.

load of horseshit. mcafee is just another kimdotcom with a better fitness routine
>dude i'm on the internet, REMEMBER I EXIST! i'm gonna drop a bombshell! REMEMBER I EXIST!

Well, don't just talk about it; be about it, bitch.

He's gonna be a dead man, isn't he?

Attached: tfw no indiana jones world.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Bump

>because he's full of a shit and a degenerate drug addict.
he could come out and say all of congress is corrupt and full of shit or not that statement would be true

>What's going on with McAfee lately has he lost his mind ?
he got spies on his ass, he's about to name names how much you wanna bet Nancy and Chuckie are tops on the list?

why does he have a JoJo in his profile pic

Attached: 0edcb0e37674ba78decabbdb31b29b39.png (142x148, 50K)

if he was irrelevant he wouldn't have IC all over his ass

They always claim they will name names with proof and never do. Fuck people who do this. If he had information he knows the course is to immediately release it widely otherwise it will get suppressed. He knows this yet does not release.
Bad news gets released on Fridays so it can be lost in the weekend news cycle. His bad news is he has no bread.

bump for more info.
and of course, nothing will happen.

>You people suck
And yet......you are here.
Makes you think.

i can lost more
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_United_States_Congress