The race shilling has to stop

Muh waifu?

They may look cute to your untrained blue eyes, coz they kinda look like legal teen girls, but you really have to consider how their dads look like, coz that's what your sons/gandsons will be looking like.

Attached: 005tGNI5gy1g3370ypbd3j30u0140afa.jpg (1080x1299, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cambrykaylor/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=H3_mVryqXpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>coz
Giving shit skins and wiggers technology was a mistake.

I prefer wifi than wifu, huff huff.

They're the most feminine women.

They make white women look like men.

East Asian women are very loud, aggressive, cruel and evil. They're horrible to their children and husbands. All of your celebrities, doesn't matter the Nation, are Westaboos. K-pop is garbage. Korean TV dramas are garbage. Japanese cartoons are garbage. Japanese women are dry crotched harpees who are consumer obsessed. You can have them, I'll still with my white wife, and not create Hapa monsters that shoot up schools.

That's just not true, there are manly ones in every race.

This chick is 31 yo.

Attached: Chink qt3.14.jpg (1600x1059, 526K)

Can somebody repost some of the WMAF vids from the last thread?

I couldnt download HungCoover and all the vids after that before the thread died.

instagram.com/cambrykaylor/?hl=en

youtube.com/watch?v=H3_mVryqXpU

This chick

this is true, everyone should stay away from them for this reason

Find middle-aged asian women that you actually like. Ratio is pretty low. Part of that is because they are married to Asian men and the other part is their low character.

Hapa kids are a mistake.

Pedo

Attached: zz.jpg (618x410, 72K)

It's hard to admit you are wrong I understand it.

Attached: 1557450193276.jpg (1000x669, 180K)

I want to breed her so badly

Rollin

I admit it. I was wrong. I should have stayed away and so should everyone else

>legal teen girls
teen girls ARE legal.

Roll

Roll

Reroll

I do not care, in Japan I will have a nice future, compare that to the Future that is awaiting the west once the millions of 3rd hordes invade us (like they are already doing)
in 40 years the west will be at major civil wars if not earlier.
Meanwhile I will be cuddling my qt 3.14 happa daughter while my qt 3.14 nip wife cooks me some hot ramen in our comfy rural house of north Japan in winter night.
You can see the webm to clarify it even more.

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

>:D
Roll for 0

This was my mind set 4 years ago, almost achieved it, good luck

Depends where you live

t. roastie

Attached: bert-lahr.jpg (720x960, 119K)

>are very loud, aggressive, cruel and evil. They're horrible to their children and husbands.
You just described white women very well lol.

t. degenerate

>degenerate
So, white women?

based, if not for ignoring your unfinished bleaching work in America

Attached: 1559587258303.jpg (1829x2049, 467K)

>my life in rural Japan will be just like the cartoonies I watch, everyone eats Ramen all the time, I want a daughter instead of a son, I don't care about passing on my name to another generation.

Interesting.

Heh.

Attached: Men-beat-restaurant-owner-in-China-over-her-slow-service-GIF.gif (372x348, 2.71M)

"White women don't fucking date Asian men, they never fucking date them at all."
- EurasianTiger, r/Hapas

Attached: rhapas Eurasian goblin.jpg (1850x950, 217K)

Asian women and nigger men were made for each other. The sound of her tiny whimpers, his heavy grunts, and the sound the their bodies slapping together is a beautiful symphony.

Fuck off nigger they don’t want you

Rorr

Have you ever heard an asian girl's voice go from a quiet moan to a high-pitched shriek as inch after inch after inch of a thick black dick goes into her? It's music.

>Japanese cartoons
I know most of asia is a dump but come on Dr Slump is super funny.

I'm asian cutechick. Any filthy rich negros here? No? let's try europe.

sage but rolling

Go back to Blacked.com

rolling fully knowing this won't end well for me.

Hmm... not bad.

Are you ready to have your little azn pussy stretched out by a boss nigger and carry his seed?

>Please stop taking our women, white man. We are horny and our women won't give us any sex because we don't stand a chance competing against white men.

Seriously tho how do I get an Asian gf? Me and my ex broke up two months ago and is now ironically fucking niggers.

Gay ass navy nigger.

Attached: F81D5611-A6DC-4B73-A92C-62AC5DD63422.jpg (700x526, 268K)

Rolling

ROLLROLLROLL

>OP

Attached: spwffitbyi031.jpg (700x853, 91K)

thank you. I will do my best.
but Juans and Joses make based food and good tutorials on youtube.
shame about narcos though. If they only could behave a little more they could create a nice country
I will have at least 5 kids, some of them will be boys and maybe one or two come out white as me

go outside meet them and ask for their number duh

Attached: 14517709673144.jpg (547x470, 47K)

Roll

OP Do you not realise Lol is the biggest weaboos that rival with many boards? Your wasting your breath.....

*pol
Not lol,
Fucking keyboard

roll

Rolling

Reroll

u/halfasianlooksfull
"prefers dark-skinned women"

Attached: 1533325070384.jpg (1188x1080, 253K)

Roll

Correct. My boss is a white guy who married some gook he met on WoW. She's Korean. She beats their bum legged kid, who doesn't understand why he's being beat, so he just acts out more in school. The race mixing threads should be culled but obviously the mods are /controlled/

brokluli

Shit. Forgot to roll

Attached: 1523407731361.png (1083x578, 168K)

Northern Chinese pic related

Attached: 13921329043054.jpg (1200x935, 270K)