Should wilderness survival courses be mandatory in school?

A 26-year-old German hiker encountered a bear and two cubs during a visit to Carpathian mountains and was then forced to fight for his life when the animal attacked him, multiple media outlets in English and German reported.

Berlin resident and doctoral student Andi Bauer was on a five-day hiking trip in Romania with his British girlfriend Lara Booth. While the Carpathian mountains are the home for several thousands of brown bears, Bauer said he did not notice the animal until he was standing a step away from her and the cubs.

"I had my side turned away from [the bear], so when I saw it bounding towards me I just didn't have time to think about what to do," he told UK-based South West News Service.

"It bit my leg, held on to it, and dragged me and threw me about. I was crying out for help, but there wasn't anything that anyone could do," he added.

Attached: 263E8DC6-5EEC-420C-84C1-110F39161E99.jpg (1421x1421, 445K)

this is bearly political

>"It bit my leg, held on to it, and dragged me and threw me about. I was crying out for help, but there wasn't anything that anyone could do,"
just like eastern front

yup. eco fascist rise up

Attached: bobopatch#5615.png (1488x420, 164K)

yes they should and we should be rewilding the continent.

>Andi Bauer, 26,from Germany

this is what 26 year olds look like now. He has bigger problems than bears

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-124846~2.png (274x340, 144K)

Idiot probably had nothing rattling to scare the bears away. Even a small bag of change tied to a walking stick helps. Their hearing is amazing and will be gone before you knew they were there...It blows my mind when I see people hiking in the woods without even a hiking stick or anything for the smallest amount of protection

ECOGANG

Attached: we speak for the trees.jpg (1024x619, 196K)

I grew up with the YPS magazine and Mickey Mouse brought me the Junior Woodchucks Guidebook. We should go back producing this shit!

Attached: schlau.jpg (420x579, 43K)

I was hiking one time and came across a black bear with cubs. She stood up on her hind legs and growled. I just put my hands up and slowly back away. Black bears are usually pretty harmless unless it's a mom with cubs. I dont think I'd want to mess with a brown bear at all though.

kids have all got iPhones and video games now, they won't look at a magazine

fucking kek

Attached: 1520975956029.jpg (610x918, 98K)

Promise you this fucking idiot was wearing headphones.....in a forest.....with bears.

Something tells me that germans today would fight a bear to protect their wife's bull

Fucking gays

What's wrong with german tourists?

Attached: file.png (622x896, 152K)

How Jewish

Attached: Scrooge-McDuck.jpg (500x375, 46K)

This is correct. Black bears want nothing to do with humans. Brown bears will fuck your shit up if you get near them.

>Darnel, you and my wife run, I'll hold off the bear.

Germans only focus on what is right in front of them, this is great when you want to get them to drive a forklift or hammer nails but doesn't lend itself to things which require awareness of everything going on around them.

Jesus Christ he looks like the sort that would try to fuck the cubs so I can understand why the mother attacked.

Stay the fuck away from the animals. They are the last pure things on this earth.

Attached: 25561-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x750, 70K)

>dont you talk to my wife or her boyfriends cubs ever again

Attached: 34068DFC-067B-4EEF-AC13-A70E2A5A576E.jpg (700x467, 78K)

checked

Attached: Ecofash Traps.jpg (2368x1080, 1.29M)

I read an article the other day that said Millennials are only likely to live til their 40s. As one of the rare Gen-Xers, I truly consider myself to be one of the last sons of man.

It would be more useful than 90% of the shit they teach already.

>Berlin resident

Attached: profile_image_andi.png (120x157, 37K)

Got a link?

>I read an article the other day that said Millennials are only likely to live til their 40s.

Lmao what the fucking fuck? How?!
You can smoke and drink and eat mcdonalds every day these days and provided you're not obese probably make it to 50

>the bear will leave its cave forever

Attached: 8FE1C38D-AF11-4D66-82B2-41CE340C165F.jpg (964x912, 96K)

Brown bears are typically pretty chill though, and attack often only in situations like this where human has accidentally placed himself near cubs and the mother bear in the way the bear believes cubs might be in danger.
Even in those situations brown bear might just do a fake charge or be content with one or two swipes of a paw or bites, as it's enough to convince bear that the human does not pose a threat. However, considering that brown bears can be fucking juggernauts even one punch or bite can be potentially fatal.

Lotsa black bears are acclimated to humans and will absolutely fuck your shit up. Probably more nonchalantly and less aggressively than a brown bear, but still 0/10 would not recommend

Kek

Attached: 1560204934577.png (512x512, 81K)

Kek

Don't be fucking with my box trap. Nigga gotta eat.

whats wrong with Spain?

Attached: 1532856202600.png (695x955, 274K)

>whats wrong with Spain?

this time of the year we are filled with ang*ids tourists

Thanks but i'll take this one

Attached: 15425_1.jpg (1200x683, 48K)

Bear attack ? Pfff. Those happen almost weekly in the Carpathian Mountains, they are not even national news anymore.

I can't seem to find it, sorry.

In my childhood I was redpilled on bears by watching (badly dubbed and heavily censored) Ginga Nagaberoshi Gin. They don't make kid's gook cartoons like they used to.

Attached: Akakabuto67836hf.png (661x701, 1.08M)

>Goes Hiking for 5 days with female in Gypsies mountains.
>No proper prepation
>No big ass knife stapped to his hip
Whiteboi wants his little pink boipussy and his gf's stretched by the mighty B.R.C : Big Roma Cock.

Attached: 30836130924_e9930dbbce_b.jpg (683x1024, 203K)

He should have shot the bear with .500 S&W Magnum fired from the Smith & Wesson Model 500. Bear meat for a year.

If I looked like that I'd just let the bear take me.

That's nothing, here in Berlin bars I have to fight big burly bears daily to survive

Attached: 1447888809341.png (500x351, 258K)

That nigger is scared of dogs.

Schöneberger detected.

>we should stop natural selection

Considering this and migration policy I begin to believe Germans desire to bring the collective IQ to room temperature. I only wonder: to what purpose?

he probably saw a romanian bvll and was intimidated by a real man

most germans try and lose on purpose

Goddamnit, Wojciech.

Just kill all bears and problem solved.

Good advice from Alaska

Attached: 0CF51761-361B-49FC-88C5-0C4100805A99.jpg (1496x1946, 703K)

You can also get protein from eating meat, dairy, and many plants. It is also absorbed more efficiently this way.

Better advice.

Any bear attacks or threatens you, fucking shoot it until it dies.

Extended deforestation will create hungry aggressive bears looking for chicken meat.

Lul, I am actually. But I think Mitte is more fitting nowadays.

The only thing we Germans lose is world wars!

Plants, like onions??

Attached: 1448542707948.jpg (900x1440, 87K)

kjeh kjeh

It was bluepilled. Dogs are much more dangerous to humans than bears are.

natural selection is dead. A fat, useless caboose can spend his life in front of the reddit front page or shitposting on Jow Forums while receiving money for nothing in most Western societies. Natural selection scenarios as seen in the OP occur in a small enough portion of the population to be insignificant.
Human selection is the only practical solution.

Attached: the_edgemovie_wallpaper_pictures_photo_pics_poster260310092953the_edge_movie_3.jpg (495x326, 31K)

Aber ernst,was ist ein "Schöneberger" ?

based bear, detecting the onions and physically removing it. Reminder that G*rmans, H*ns and C*atholics in general are not welcome

Missing necessary information.

"If a bear charges" doesn't say if the bear is using Amex, Visa or Mastercard.

u r not welcome here either gipsy

>T,Ruski

Just imagine if this was a refugee. He’d probably castrate himself while apologizing to quell his anger while handing over his girlfriend as well.

Onions are actually packed with protein, but don’t have the negative side effects for men that you’ll get from goy-beans

Based polack

Fuck I'm laughing

Attached: cat.jpg (577x720, 56K)

Good fuck off we are full dont come here.

>natural selection is dead
Pretty much. Which is why when it happens out in nature we should just appreciate it. No reason to fight a good thing.

Yes, life skills should be taught at school.

There should be a subject called General Skills. Every useful skill would be taught under the umbrella of this subject; how to write CVs, how to start a business, what are the edible wild plants for survival, how to grow vegetables, first aid, basic personal finance so that the banks cannot trick you into debt, how to do relaxation to get rid of stress etc

Nice to see other honkpillers in the wild.

Nonsense, those beans for sure aren't doing anything bad to me. I've always needed to wear a sports bra, and funko pops are the greatest collectible ever! Have you seen the new Avengers fellow redditor??

Attached: 1377716297833.png (1755x1080, 777K)

good luck with a follow up shot if you miss

>nigger get himself killed because nigger brain
>the cuck turns out to be the alpha
>no annoying women
Loved that movie
>

>if bear attacks
>fight a black bear
but what if bear is brown? do I seriously need to look for a black one to beat the shit out of him?

At the moment of the attack, Bauer's 23-year-old girlfriend Lara Booth was walking about 6 meters (20 feet) behind him.

"Me wuz frozen with fear when laid me eyez on the bears," Booth said. "Gotta huv screamed at Andi the whuul time."

"Then eye remembered that you're suppuse to punch a bear right intu da eye, so I yelled that and the bear turned around and uff he wen’. Andi's so lucky to be aluv," she added.

The German hiker said he was in the state of shock so he did not remember the pain.

"The bear let go of me after Lara told me to punch it in the face. I hit it. It then went away. I suppose I'm lucky I got through it," he was quoted by the British mass-circulation paper Mirror as saying. "But I'd have been luckier not being attacked."

No bear spray

Booth admitted that the couple had ignored a warning from a local resident to forgo the mountain trek.

"I'd read up abut the bears and panthers, but [Andi] had fancied tellin me not to bring a bear spray because he said it'd be mur likely that it would explode or eye simply lust it and it would be a waste of guud mooney," she said.

If only both of the germans would had been killed and feed the hungry bear the entire story would had a happy ending.

She’s English.

the bear was probably disgusted

Oh please I can only get so erect.

Both yours and the krauts', kek

Is there any better way than carnivore to BTFO soibois and lefties?

Attached: 355C8289-6B0A-4DDE-B5CE-8FA3A17CC7A6.png (1021x1024, 447K)

Based brown bears. Humans were a mistake.

I’ve decided to just enjoy the ride. It’s done wonders for my blood pressure.

I did. My wife and her son love all those movies and I love to support them and Dayshaun.

What if he never miss, huh?

>need to find a bear and beat the shit out of him
You haven’t already? Are you even a man? No wonder you people lost WWII.

Germans and Brits aren’t even allowed to own dangerous weapons like bear spray. 99% of all bear spray uses are accidental and at home anyway. And who needs bear spray when you can just call the park rangers? Are you 26th president of the United States Teddy Roosevelt? What are you going to do against a bear? Lol.

Attached: 42AF4651-3E10-4F7B-9954-699B69C8D59B.png (150x250, 56K)

Based and naturepillee

Think longterm, user. That guy isnt having kids.

Hey Mohammed. Watsup?

70 years later the Stalin line holding strong

This is nothing.

Attached: 1.jpg (843x827, 266K)

Attached: 1.jpg (831x669, 186K)

dumb fucking tourists at it again. This is peak bear season, there are plenty of warnings given by the Mountain Gendarmes, yet they still chose to "hike" in dangerous areas because muh liberty and muh self-discovery. How stupid can you actually be, hiking in the summer in mountains that literally have thousands of brown bears and wolves roaming all over the place? Too fucking bad they didn't both die, the world would have been a better place without them.

>tfw had to shoo a brown bear away from my backyard this past autumn

these majestic fuckers have started roaming in the mountain cities as well.

?
Why did the guy need to be told how to fight for his life from a women?

I hope one will kill you and your children just for fun.

Just don’t hike

They are enormous idiots, you wouldn't believe the amount of Piefke retards that keep hurting themselves or dying in the alps because they decide hiking/mountain-climbing alone with flip flops and no other equipment and no experience is a great idea. The alps have been culling them for decades now but they never ever learn.

topjej, Radu, too bad you only have feral gippos in your city. I'll enjoy my bears, thank you very much.

he's german, you'll have to excuse him for getting liberated by the eternal harris yet again.

poor bear has GRIDS now